Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by Fish
Today 08:26 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:25 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 08:24 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:24 PM

Old January 30th, 2024, 10:44 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
Watching his son walk over with complete and utter enthusiasmn (that didn't exist), he felt his grin falter just a bit. Well damn, how much would he have to do to get the kid to like him? Stifling a sigh, he watched as the worried Goopypaw slide his way over; bombarding his ears with pointless questions. But before he could think further on the matter, Rotpaw answered before he could even open his mouth. Rolling his eyes at the snarky creature, he flashed an exhausted look at him. " Stop trying to be edgy, you toadeating fuzzball." he sighed, eyes blinking towards Rotpaw. " And even if there was an apprentice eating dark forest cat, I'm ninety-nine percent sure it wouldn't eat any of ya. I mean most of ya look like a badgers rear end, and your names aren't helping either. Who the hell names their kid Rotpaw? Like DAMN, were you so ugly that your own mother had to name you that?" Cringing at the thought, he let it play in his mind. Eh, whatever. Poor kids, he supposed if they hated it they could always change it... So maybe they were content with such names? Hell, he wouldn't of named Glowingpaw Uglyfacepaw even if he was the ugliest creature in the forest. At that point, you would just be rubbing salt in the wound. Deciding to let the subject go, Vulturefang waved them forward and out of camp

Trecking through the territory, he led the group of heathens across the land and eventually to the desired location. Slowing to a stop at the dense tree line, he let the others catch up. " Alrighty," he began, " Assuming that all of you know the basics of hunting you can go ahead and get started. Don't go too far, because I'm not in the mood to play 'find the clueless apprentice' if you get lost, mkay? Stay semi close, and scream if you get attacked by something. Sound good? Great you're free to hunt I guess. " Dismissing them, he turned to began his duty. " Oh! Last thing, If you can't hunt for some reason, then you can tag along with me and we can figure something out. And for the rest of you, meet me back here when you're done." while he did propose the offer he sure as hell hoped no one took him up on it. He wasn't keen on sticking around these goons any longer than necessary.

With the final orders sorted through, pushed his way into the undergrowth; leaving the others to themselves.

| @Poprock @MangofDoom @dino. |
(apologies for the sloppy reply )

━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old January 30th, 2024, 12:35 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

The others were a bit mouthy, but Glowingpaw didn't think it warranted that response. "What's wrong with you?" he demanded out loud, tail lashing as he trailed after the group to leave camp. Did his father lack an inner voice that told him what not to say, or did he just not care?

And then of course Vulturefang immediately abandoned them as soon as they got to their location. Glowingpaw stared daggers at his back until he could no longer see him, then scoffed and turned away. Indifference was quickly turning into resentment. "We should get ourselves attacked by something to spite him."

@Poprock @MangofDoom @elaif
Old January 31st, 2024, 09:44 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

It was morning and Night had been hunting since a bit before sunrise, He was starving though, so far he's caught two mice, if he can get one more he can bring it back to the freshkill pile and get himself something to eat, after that he will rest shortly then head back out to train, followed by more hunting.

"Another great day for shadow clan," he says proudly

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old January 31st, 2024, 08:51 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯
@elaif @Dino @Poprocks

Rotpaw rolls his eyes at Vulturefang, mumbling under his breath to Goopypaw, “says the idiot named Vulturefang.

He looks at his sibling, trying to gauge their reaction. Anger? Sadness? Either way, Rotpaw is ready to trash talk this warrior until they feel better.

He flicks his eat at Vulturefang as he explains the plan. Ah, abandonment. Rotpaw’s favorite. Trying to calm his fast heart, Rotpaw turns to Glowingpaw with twitching whiskers. “I’d be down. There’s gotta be a fox or bird we can piss off around here somewhere. Oh, wait.

Rotpaw leans over and dramatically sniffs at the ground then looks at where Vulturefang left. “Ah, nevermind, it’s just Vulturefang.

Overly-proud of his joke, Rotpaw plops himself on the cold ground, continuing to try to gauge Goopypaw’s state.

Old January 31st, 2024, 09:42 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

Ok so everyone on this patrol was... um... how could he put it nicely? Mean! Plain mean! He was used to Rotpaw's lies (even if Goopypaw didn't realize it was a lie til Vulturefang called it out), but the other two were... unexpected.

First was the deputy. Goopy didn't know much about him except for that he was... ya know, the deputy. And apparently he had a lot to say. The calico shrunk as he roasted Rotpaw, insulting his looks, his name and... oh. Mother was a topic that wasn't brought up much. Multicolored eyes shot over to gauge his brother's reaction, worried about what they might say. Out of the four siblings, their tongue was the sharpest. The timid apprentice wanted to speak up to defend his sibling, maybe explain their mother's choices... but nothing came out. Of course. When his family needed him he clammed up. Typical Goopypaw. He couldn't even acknowledge Rotpaw's joke, too busy wallowing in his self pity. Not even the sudden falling of snow could help him now.

Glowingpaw's reaction did spook him out of this thoughts a moment later. How could someone his age be so... loud with someone like Vulturefang! Wasn't he scared of getting punished? Or.... ?? Ya know ??? He blinked dumbly at the other two. They were both so outspoken. So confident in their words and beliefs. Why wasn't he like that?

The time came to split up. Hunting. Oh ya... He'd never actually learned... anything really. "E-excuse me, sir! Um... I actually, well... you see I haven't learned how to hunt yet." With war looming on the horizon, he had been focused on battle training. How could he have forgotten to find someone to teach him such a basic skill! Dumb Goopypaw! Vulturefang was going to exile him wasn't he...

@dino. @elaif @MangofDoom
Old January 31st, 2024, 11:20 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

|•| Vulturefang |•|

━━━━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━━━━
The silence of his lonely walk didn't last long, he could hear the snarky mews from his kid and the other odd child. Please... Rolling his eyes, he scoffed lightly at their antics. These kids lacked any other personality traits so they had to rely on being edgy. Because nobody understood them. HA! What a bunch of goons. Vulturefang carried, on letting his misconceptions of the troubled youth fly over his head. They could cry all they wanted. He didn't care.

The massive tom would've continued his mental bullying, but a stuttering voice stopped him. Ragged ears turning, he looked over his shoulder to spot Goopypaw. Oh thank god... It wasn't the emo one. Quietly listening to the little tom stumble over his words, he raised a brow. Okay.... Zero hunting skills... Lucky him. Hmmm, he could work with this. Letting the apprentice catch up, he sniffed. " Well ain't that the bee's knees..." muttering the words quietly with a breath of sarcasm, he decided to get off his high horse and help out." Forgetta 'bout it kiddo, I'll give ya paw since I'm feelin' a tad bit generous today." waving the kid over, he was halfway glad Goopypaw came to him. It was refreshing to see someone who wasn't being bitter.

"Alrighty, so first thing first. " he began. " Here's what I want ya to do. Get into a crouch like this...." hunching the broad shoulders, he folded down into a basic hunters crouch. "See? Simple stuff. After you do that, you kinda just scoot forward a bit like so..." stretching out the bent limbs, he stalked forward; large paws skimming over the grass. After the performance he rose to his paws and shook out his fur. " Easy peasy stuff, I promise. Now of course there's more to it, but we can start like that. Now go ahead and give it a shot. " sitting back on his haunches, he idly waited for Goopypaw to fail miserably or to somewhat succeed. For sanity sake lets hope it's the later.

( for times sake, we'll temporarily skip out on a posting order, since vulture is currently helping Goopy out. It'll go back to normal whenever everyone's done hunting)
| @Poprock @MangofDoom @dino. |
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old February 2nd, 2024, 08:59 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Goopypaw
Apprentice || He/him || 7 Moons || Purrks: Bewitched: Goop

"T-thank you, I um appreciate the uh.. the paw." A nervous laugh. Anyways..........

He listened intently to the deputy as he was shown the hunters crouch. It did seem easy peazy, why not try it out? But on what? A rat scurried around right in front of the patrol, seemingly unaware of the group. A tiny, skinny, feeble rat. Not that it mattered to Goopypaw, prey was prey. The apprentice looked to Vulturefang in amazement before lockning his attention on the target. Sure he was stupid, but not that stupid. Starclan was throwing him a bone!

He dropped into a similar crouch as the deputy. Hunch the shoulders, scoot forward, catch the prey... come on Goopy! Don't mess this up!!

He launched forward towards the rat (who still hadn't reacted to the nearby cat's presence... was something wrong with it?). No matter, the apprentice was within range to nab the lil critter and-

OOOOOOOOOFFFFFF

A back paw had gotten gooped to the grass, tripping the calico over his paws and landing on his back with a huff. No... no no no this could not be happening... he couldn't have tripped at such a critical moment??

Goopypaw scrambled to his paws after a moment of pure embarrassment, ready to offer everyone who was forced to witness such a horrible display a deep apology. However, it seemed he wasn't alone. Something was... wiggling on his back. Had his slime come to life!??!?! Images of a little slimy kitten crossed his mind. Was he a mother now??????

He slowly peered over his shoulder; terrified to see what it really was. What he wasn't expecting was the mouse to be stuck in between his shoulder blades. Dazed from being body slammed but still alive. Goopypaw had caught it..... sort of??
@dino. @elaif @MangofDoom
Old February 5th, 2024, 09:11 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

r o t p a w
╭ ┈┈┈ ╮
shadowclan apprentice7 moons
he/theyquestioningbewitched-rotting breath
╰ ┈┈┈ ╯
@elaif @Dino @Poprocks

Rotpaw’s eyes follow Goopypaw for a while. Once adequately far from his sibling, Rotpaw deflates a little. What a disgusting name, indeed. But a part- a large part- of him knows it fits him like his own pelt. But they take a deep breath. And sit up straight.

Then, Rotpaw promptly realizes he does not know how to hunt.

Rotpaw shrugs to Glowingpaw, saying, “Unfortunately, I do not trust Vulturefang to not make Goop cry, so I’m gonna follow.

Rotpaw slinks through the undergrowth, watching the two from afar. Trying to hide from them, they consider asking directly for help, but decides they don’t want to deal with the humiliation.

Instead, Rotpaw follows along with Vulturefang’s steps, looking down to position his paws correctly, and when he looks up Goopypaw is on the ground. Already. But Rotpaw does not purposefully reveal himself yet, watching carefully while practicing pouncing.

(So sorry, mental health went down the drain)

Old February 8th, 2024, 08:54 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

, @Shard @celeste

Raggedfang (totally didn't forget this character excisted no, not me)

The Grumpy She-cat headed out
Old February 10th, 2024, 12:19 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Palepaw followed Raggedfang and Foxstrike, making mental notes on comfrey and lavender. Comfrey, a rather large bush with long green leaves.. Lavender, long purple stalks.. that was doable. When they arrived at Icy Heartlands, she turned to look at the warriors with a tilt of her head. "Do we split up to look for the herbs?" she questioned her patrolmates.

@Dyna Fox @Shard

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den