Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:59 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:41 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:39 AM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM

Old April 5th, 2024, 04:35 PM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Flashpaw mosied along, eyes alert, ears pricked, and, as usual, nose twitching like a rabbit's. The patrol had one simple job to do: look for trespassers. And more than anything Flashpaw wanted to make sure she didn't seem useless. Her head swung side to side so she could hear the sounds of the forest from her good ear, or rather, her only ear able to listen.

She continued her merry way, trailing closely behind Moonmeadow and right beside the other warriors. ...W-wh-whats that s-sm-sme-smell? She asked Moonmeadow, eyes wide. It smelled disgusting and very, very wrong. Her hair rose along her spine. Then, she nearly jumped a mile high as a frog jumped in front of her. S-so-sorry. The unnatural stench put her on edge..

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently

Last edited by zBlaze; April 12th, 2024 at 02:38 PM.
Old April 5th, 2024, 05:14 PM
Oat milk drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blxze. View Post

Flashpaw mosied along, eyes alert, ears pricked, and, as usual, nose twitching like a rabbit's. The patrol had one simple job to do: look for trespassers. And more than anything Flashpaw wanted to make sure she didn't seem useless. Her head swung side to side so she could hear the sounds of the forest from her good ear, or rather, her only ear able to listen.

She continued her merry way, trailing closely behind Moonmeadow and right beside the other warriors. ...W-wh-whats that s-sm-sme-smell? She asked Moonmeadow, eyes wide. It smelled disgusting and very, very wrong. Her hair rose along her spine. Then, she nearly jumped a mile high as a frog jumped in front of her. S-so-sorry. The unnatural stench put her on edge..

The black cat trotted along, keeping her ears alert to any strange sounds. This part of the territory always put her on edge for some reason but she wasn't going to let this strange place get to her.

Sootspirit almost chuckled as the apprentice on their patrol jumped at a frog. Almost on instinct she crouched down to catch it but then the stench filled her nose.

Her lips curled back in disgust. "It's strange alright. I can't tell where it's coming from." She muttered. Sootspirit could feel her fur to begin to bristle with unease.
Old April 6th, 2024, 06:36 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Pebbleshell

tags; ( @blxze. ; Flashpaw , @Maybi ; Sootsprit , @Dolomedes ; Moonmeadow )

she/her / shadowclan warrior / stubborn

The calico warrior trailed along the patrol members, her tail held high. Blue eyes darted to the pine forest around her, surveying for intruders. She tilted an ear when Flashpaw started talking about a weird sound. As Sootspirt started talking she smelled the air and well enough it was weird.. decay smell. "Euk." she wrinkled her nose. "It smells like crowfood."

The she-cat kept her fur smooth, not seeming panicked. But it was awfully strange. She casted a worried glance from the patrol members to into the forest.

Old April 6th, 2024, 07:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |

Moonmeadow smiled softly as she led the shadowclan patrol out, they were planning to go to one of the borders, she would lead them through Icy Heartlands and cut past the swamp. The warrior decided in their head as she peered over her shoulder as the patrol members flocked behind her. With a nod of satisfaction they set a swift pace and before long they were already in the Icy Heartlands. Over all, it was relatively uneventful until the wind brought back a strange scent. It was one that was in her mind somewhere, like carrion, but worse somehow. The feline slowed to a halt and turned to Flashpaw and Pebbleshell made a comment on it, confirming that Moonmeadow wasn't just crazy.

Something about this had Moonmeadow feeling off, her fur started to raise on her hackles and neck and she turned to the patrol swiftly making her decision as the patrol lead. "I know we are supposed to check the border but I wanna track down this scent. Its carrion, or crowfood as you put it," The feline spoke, motioning to Pebbleshell, a bit more serious than she usually was as worry welled in her chest, "I don't want to leave it out and about to attract any bad crowds." Moonmeadow spoke, who would've left enough carrion to have this noticeable a stench, the feline scrunched her nose mind flooding with ideas. No Shadowclan with half a mind would leave prey out and there are no sightings of recent predators...could it be one of the other clans trying to lure something in, Moonmeadow wouldn't put it past those Thundersquirrels.

"Keep your eyes and noses out for any signs of other clans tempering, I wouldn't put it past other clans to try and lure predators. Sootspirit, Pebbleshell check over there." They pointed away from where Flashpaw was standing, "Stay within shouting distance, call at the first sign of anything. Me and Flashpaw will check over here." With a nod to her fellow warriors, the motherly warrior padded over to the apprentice with a soft, but strained with concern grin, "We can spread out a small bit, you check over there, same deal shout for me if you see anything." Moonmeadow walked a bit away from Flashpaw to search a nearby area, not too far away from Flashpaw.
[ @blxze. - Flashpaw | @nyx - Pebbleshell | @Maybi - Sootspirit ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 6th, 2024 at 07:45 PM. Reason: Auto correct failing it’s one job U-U
Old April 7th, 2024, 04:23 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sootspirit nodded as the patrol leader gave out directions. She'd rather leave the smell, it was horrible. But carrion could attract all sorts of creatures she understood the importance of finding it. She partied ways from the rest of the patrol to start her search. The stench was heavy in the air but she couldn't seem to find the source. As she padded further away from her clan mates it seemed to fade. Sootspirit didn't think she would find the source here, but she decided to keep looking to be thorough. She would rejoin the others when she could officially report something, even if that something was nothing.

@Dolomedes
@nyx
@blxze;

Last edited by Maybi; April 8th, 2024 at 10:25 AM. Reason: added tags
Old April 10th, 2024, 09:00 PM
Doctor,Who?

@Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit

Sharpfrost trudged forward, viewing a rather big bee hive. Well, its the only one shes spotted so far. "Listen. Watch as I do but stay hidden. We only need one cat to get stung ok?" She mewed as she crept toward the tree

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 10th, 2024, 10:31 PM
Doctor,Who?

@SuspiciousMindz

Sharpfrost pushed through some brush as she slunk toward two mice, practically stilling the second the mice flinched. As she slowly stepped forward, A loud cough rang from behind her and she snarled. That had been the THIRD time Boulderclaw made some notice to scare away her prey. She whipped around, teeth bared in his face. "You must have somecat you REALLY want to see in Starclan, hmm?" Boulderclaw snarled back "Oh really! Your going to blame me for your mistakes? All you shecats are the same, Useless!" Boulderclaw then snatched up the meager lizard he caught before stomping toward camp.

(Next post Sharpfrost is gonna try to stop him and he's gonna claw her face soo)

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 10th, 2024, 11:09 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
@MockingRabbit

Sharpfrost trudged forward, viewing a rather big bee hive. Well, its the only one shes spotted so far. "Listen. Watch as I do but stay hidden. We only need one cat to get stung ok?" She mewed as she crept toward the tree
Amberfern watched as Sharpfrost made her way to the tree. Then turned her attention to the large beehive. Concern and worry filled her body as Sharpfrost got closer to the tree. "Good luck." She sent a silent prayer for both Sharpfrost and to Starclan
Old April 11th, 2024, 09:14 AM
⯎ Never Be Alone ⯎

Status: ♢You Dart across the floor♢ Try not to lose your head♢
Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

TW: Corpses, extreme distress, gore

Flashpaw nodded and padded away from the rest of the group, jade-hued eyes scanning the area thoroughly. She didn't want any trouble, but her fur prickled with unease at the smell. Moonmeadow had motioned for her to approach the scent, not go away from it. She swallowed. Hard. She sent a prayer to Starclan. Starclan, protect me. Protect me. Don't let anything harm me. Please. It mas more beg than prayer, but she desperately wanted protection. She was nervous. The scent was really throwing her off. She didn't like anything about it. It reeked of rot and prey that had been sitting out for far too long. Clearing her throat and forcing her paws to stop trembling, she approached the bush, claws unsheathed. She turned and looked at Moonmeadow for a second. A warrior was right there in case anything went wrong. A strong, brave warrior too.

Flashpaw closed her eyes and ducked through the undergrowth, having to squirm in some spots. It was well-hidden, that was for certain. When Flashpaw opened her eyes, she noticed something rather odd. A lump. A lump of something... unidentifiable. Flashpaw squinted, then approached it. Slowly. She needed to know what the smell was. Was it deadly? Dangerous? She crept up, heart pounding in her ear, and froze. The blood drained from her face. She was trembling violently and didn't even notice it. The ground seemed to disappear beneath her paws. Flashpaw screamed. She screamed so loud her own ear popped and a violent shudder of terror went wracking through her. In front of the apprentice was
a
dead
body.

The dead body of a warrior she had noticed once, named Foreststrike, who was very annoyed about going on an herb patrol. And now here he was, a rotting corpse, throat torn out, a massive scratches and ruthless bite marks on his pelt. A bitemark the size of a cat maw shown on his shoulder. His eyes were glazed and mouth open in fury. This was a fight. He was the victim of a murder. But by who? Flashpaw began sobbing and trembling, legs barely holding her up as she staggered backward. There were flies eating him. Maggots. He'd been rotting here, in Icy Heartlands. And now he was lying dead at her paws. Dried blood had come up from the grass and onto her paws. Flashpaw was sobbing and wheezing and didn't know what to do. So, out of instinct, she screamed, H-H-He-He-Hel-Hel-Help-p m-m-me-me! She didn't need saving, but she felt sick. The sight of a rotting body, the rotting body of someone you knew, was too much for her to bear. She couldn't support herself anymore. Her legs buckled and she fell , wheezing, tearless sobs escaping here. She was gasping for breath. Her lungs seemed to stop taking in air and her head felt fuzzy and the scent of the rotting corpse was mortifying. There was green! He was turning green! And he was murdered. Her shuddering breaths helped stop her tearless sobs, but her jade eyes were locked on the rotting warrior's corpse. She was mortified beyond words. This was cruel. Who would do this? What had happened here? Who murdered him? A loyal warrior?

"Prepare for the horrors
This night will keep repeating over and over
And over
Until you make it to the end"

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 11th, 2024, 09:36 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Moonmeadow
| She/they | ShC warrior | Moons: 21 | Purrks: Shadow Fiend |Beefed Up Tier 1 |

Moonmeadow jolted from their searching the moment that Flashpaw's horrified wailed out between the two and she was quick to rush through the distance between the two, claws unsheathed and fur ruffled, ready for a fight if need be. Instead, she found the apprentice cowarding away from a corpse, a corpse of one of their own and it seems like they were out here for some time. The warrior winced and quickly made her way to use her huge build to block the sight from the horrified apprentice. "Flashpaw, you need to breathe, here with me." The warrior spoke in a soft voice, exaggerating her own breaths as if to show Flashpaw how to breath, but it was confident in a way that told of her experience with such attacks of panic. Though she needed to deal with the body as well. She pulled her head away from the apprentice for just a moment but continued to keep the body hidden from sight. "Sootspirit! Pebbleshell! To me, now!" With any luck they would hear her yowl, that is, if they listened to her commands of staying relatively together. Time to prioritize. This apprentice obviously couldn't handle what was happening right now and needs someone to stay by her side. Sootspirit should be fine doing that. She and Pebbleshell would investigate the body and then bring it back to camp.

When the other warriors arrive, Moonmeadow set to work immediately, "Sootspirit, I want you to take Flashpaw and try and start heading back to camp. Pebbleshell, I want us to look around for tampering and then we'll bring 'em back next." The warrior hoped that was clear enough instruction for the group. Moonmeadow padded away from Flashpaw, a stinging pain of concern wrung her heart but she needed to focus on work, Sootspirit would hopefully do well with the apprentice. The warrior waited to hear if anyone disagreed with their calls, she proabbly wouldn't change them but if anyone had a good reason why they shouldn't do what was asked then she may change her plan.
[ @Maybi - Sootspirit | @nyx - Pebbleshell | @blzxe. - Flashpaw ]
[ If any editing is needed, let me know, I wrote this really quick lol ]

Moonmeadow gif made by ramen!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is semi-open to all RPs, just ask! ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 11th, 2024 at 09:37 AM.