Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post birchfreckle dies
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 10:36 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:33 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:32 AM
“Get Up and Train… WET!”
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 10:28 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 27th, 2018, 01:31 AM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Mottleheart padded out of the nursery, she was used to being in there with her kits, but since she no longer was the molly would bring prey to the queens and kits in the nursery, in her mind it was the least she could do. Mottleheart looked at the fresh kill pile, she thought about grabbing a piece of prey for herself, but then reconsidered. I'm not hungry, She decided and padded toward a shady spot in the clearing. She lay down in that spot ruffled her long fur uncomfortably, it had been hot recently and the molly envied her sister for her short fur. Shade was something Mottleheart sought out daily, though most of the time too many cats occupied it.

"Hi!" A skinny tabby popped up out of the grasses. "How are you?" She meowed, and walked out of the tall prickly stalks, shaking her pelt to get rid of the stray grasses. She plonked down next to Mottleheart. She started to pluck weeds out of her stripes fluffy tail with her teeth as she said "I'm Beepaw!" And spit burrs off to the side.
Old July 27th, 2018, 01:32 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:

Weaselshade noticed the embarrassment in the molly's voice but he didn't comment on it. It was normal that cats didn't like to embarrass themselves in front of others, commenting on it was not only rude but a sure way that Fawnfern was going to end up yelling at him and he was enjoying his day very much, and did not want it to be ruined by Fawnfern's tendency to end up yelling at him. Weaselshade watched Fawnfern try the hunting crouch again, it was not bad. In fact it was far better than her previous crouch, he studied her posture, which was not great, but not terrible. "Yes it is better," The tom said, he got into the crouch himself to let her correct anything herself. Once he was sure that she had fixed it he went an grabbed a small stick. "Try pouncing on this," He said as he dropped it on the ground in front of her.
Fawnfern wasn't too confident with herself, continuing to give Weaselshade a sideways glance, as if asking him if he was sure it was correct. It didn't feel right...to be in this posture...to learn how to hunt. She wished she never left the comfort of the nursery by this point, but now she was too deep into this, knowing Weaselshade must enjoyed teaching others since he took time out his day wanting to teach her to hunt. She shrugged, taking his word, paying attention as he instructed her to pounce on a small stick. She focused for a moment, her gaze lingering on the object before she bunched her muscles and leaped forward - missing the target, and landing in a patch of grass, nothing under her. Again, she was embarrassed, pouting lightly as she licked her chest fur, sighing softly. ''Weaselshade...this...this,'' She was frustrated, sure, but she couldn't help but be exasperated. ''...It's so hard!'' She whined, complaining as she got back up, stomping her front paw on the ground to show her frustration.
Old July 27th, 2018, 01:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@.:Raven:.

Pikerunner lounged around camp enjoying breeze and the heat of the sun on his brown furred back. He knew he should be out on patrol but it felt nice to take a break. He was always beating himself up for being scared to flirt with any other guys because he didn’t want the judgement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 27th, 2018, 09:48 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
@Suspiciousmindz

Mottleheart padded out of the nursery, she was used to being in there with her kits, but since she no longer was the molly would bring prey to the queens and kits in the nursery, in her mind it was the least she could do. Mottleheart looked at the fresh kill pile, she thought about grabbing a piece of prey for herself, but then reconsidered. I'm not hungry, She decided and padded toward a shady spot in the clearing. She lay down in that spot ruffled her long fur uncomfortably, it had been hot recently and the molly envied her sister for her short fur. Shade was something Mottleheart sought out daily, though most of the time too many cats occupied it.

Blazingstar was exiting his den, leaving the kittens he adopted there to sleep. They needed to rest if they were to grow big and strong. It was strange to see the leader playing a dad role, especially to kittens he was told was his, but weren't. He was a single dad, a rare role it seemed, especially for a leader.

His golden hues scanned the clearing for anyone familiar he could converse with. They rested on Mottleheart, the queen that was nursing the young kittens he had. Raising his fluffy tail into the air, the tom began to pad towards her. Once he was within earshot of her, he spoke. "Good afternoon, Mottleheart!" he spoke, a small purr in his voice and nothing but a friendly emotion resting on his face.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 27th, 2018, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@.:Raven:.

Pikerunner lounged around camp enjoying breeze and the heat of the sun on his brown furred back. He knew he should be out on patrol but it felt nice to take a break. He was always beating himself up for being scared to flirt with any other guys because he didn’t want the judgement.
Shoresand was alone, in a side of camp, staying away from the sun, after having it beat down on her for so long while she was out hunting, she really liked the way the grass felt against her, it was so much better than basically burning, she looked up and saw Pikerunner. The she-cat called for him. "Pikerunner! Over here!" She purred, the calico sure seemed happy to see him.
Old July 27th, 2018, 04:26 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar was exiting his den, leaving the kittens he adopted there to sleep. They needed to rest if they were to grow big and strong. It was strange to see the leader playing a dad role, especially to kittens he was told was his, but weren't. He was a single dad, a rare role it seemed, especially for a leader.

His golden hues scanned the clearing for anyone familiar he could converse with. They rested on Mottleheart, the queen that was nursing the young kittens he had. Raising his fluffy tail into the air, the tom began to pad towards her. Once he was within earshot of her, he spoke. "Good afternoon, Mottleheart!" he spoke, a small purr in his voice and nothing but a friendly emotion resting on his face.

Mottleheart's ears pricked and she turned to face the tom. "Hello, Blazingstar," she said in a friendly tone. The molly was fostering his kits, and due to this felt that she was his friend. She looked around to try to think of something to talk about. Finally she just casually spoke the best topic that came to mind, "How are the kits doing?" She asked. The molly had been out of the den for a while, spending some time by herself and letting the kits have time with their father. Though she assumed they were doing well Mottleheart felt it was the best topic.
Old July 27th, 2018, 04:35 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Fawnfern wasn't too confident with herself, continuing to give Weaselshade a sideways glance, as if asking him if he was sure it was correct. It didn't feel right...to be in this posture...to learn how to hunt. She wished she never left the comfort of the nursery by this point, but now she was too deep into this, knowing Weaselshade must enjoyed teaching others since he took time out his day wanting to teach her to hunt. She shrugged, taking his word, paying attention as he instructed her to pounce on a small stick. She focused for a moment, her gaze lingering on the object before she bunched her muscles and leaped forward - missing the target, and landing in a patch of grass, nothing under her. Again, she was embarrassed, pouting lightly as she licked her chest fur, sighing softly. ''Weaselshade...this...this,'' She was frustrated, sure, but she couldn't help but be exasperated. ''...It's so hard!'' She whined, complaining as she got back up, stomping her front paw on the ground to show her frustration.

The tom had complete confidence in her, but despite that Weaselshade at once knew she was going to miss. He would decided not to speak, even though he didn't want her to embarrass herself. It was learning after all. Sometimes mentoring annoyed him so with the apprentices constantly pestering, and the fact he was now teaching a grown cat was a relief. When the molly tumbled the tom braced himself for her next words, expecting her to yell at him. She would probably say something that would surely get them into a large fight which would be very embarrassing if a cat was to walk by. Weaselshade was relieved when she said that it was hard. She could have said much worse. "You don't have to learn how to hunt, Fawnfern," There were notes of relief and annoyance in his voice, "It is your choice." The tom heard the whine in her voice and instead of being annoyed he just sighed. "I just thought you might want to learn."
Old July 27th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Create your own sunshine

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

@*Lazy Carrot*

A skinny yellow tabby tom kit with a fluffy tail tumbled out of his moss nest, clumsily trying to sneak away from his mother, Gingersplash. He giggled as he rolled into his back, his tail grasped inbetween his front paws. He let go and loudly crept towards Harekit and Rainkit's nest, not noticing anyone was awake, but wanting to hide behind or in it.
Old July 27th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
@*Lazy Carrot*

A skinny yellow tabby tom kit with a fluffy tail tumbled out of his moss nest, clumsily trying to sneak away from his mother, Gingersplash. He giggled as he rolled into his back, his tail grasped inbetween his front paws. He let go and loudly crept towards Harekit and Rainkit's nest, not noticing anyone was awake, but wanting to hide behind or in it.
Gingersplash opened one eye. She saw her kit wasn't in the nest. The first thing she thought was that he was exploring,but when she sat up and looked over her kit was going toward Harekit and Rainkit's nest. She grabbed him by the scruff and sat him down in the nest. 'Now were did you think you were going?'She asked.

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor
Old July 27th, 2018, 08:20 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lazy Carrot* View Post
Gingersplash opened one eye. She saw her kit wasn't in the nest. The first thing she thought was that he was exploring,but when she sat up and looked over her kit was going toward Harekit and Rainkit's nest. She grabbed him by the scruff and sat him down in the nest. 'Now were did you think you were going?'She asked.

"But MOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!" He rolled onto his back. " I wasn't doing anything!" He rolled onto his stomach, waving his tail in the air. He kicked around throwing moss out of the nest. He didn't care that he was making a mess.
Closed Thread