Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:41 AM

Old March 30th, 2023, 09:04 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Moonlit Grove

Mousekit

Ball of grey against shadows and boulders, Mousekit kept his eyes and ears closed, resisting the temptation to open them and try to see where his dear Auntie Larky was. Unfortunately - gasp - she had gone all quiet. Sneaky sneaky like. Very mysterious. But then, that made so much sense, yes yes yes. Because! Because... Auntie Larky was the best! She could sneak sneak everywhere! Which meant that she could be behind him this very instant, watching him. Waiting...

Eep! That was a scary thought. So scary Mousekit almost opened his eyes at the fright. But Mousekit was smart smart. And he was competing against Hazely's smarterer smart smart, so he had to be even more smart smart than usual! Hee hee hee.

Suddenly. A voice! Woah! But but, it wasn't a scary voice, no no no. It was the best best voice. It was his dear Auntie Larky's voice! Yay! Victory! No... wait! Oh noooo! Aunty Larky had found him! He'd lost again! Meh meh meh. Verdant hues opening a fraction with full intention of complaining about his loss with the saddest kit noises he could muster, all it took was one look from her amber hues to quiet the thought, her mirth infectious as he felt a little chirp of laughter escape him, hind quarters wiggling in a playful manner. It was her next words, however, that brought complete happiness to his heart. His Auntie. She had said! That he'd been good. Done a good job, yep yep yep! And and! No one would have found him? Gasp! Yay yay yay! Victory once more! Well... Victory for real this time.

Unable to contain his glee, the young kit pounced forward, white dipped toes attempting to cling to his Auntie's muzzle as he tried to press his nose to hers in an affectionate nose nuzzle. Because! Because. Auntie Larky was the best best. Super best. And fun fun fun, too! Plus plus, if no one would have found him but she did, then that meant that she was super duper amazing! Could find anyone in the dark, she could, mmhmm. So she needed victory nuzzles, like he gave mum and Hazely whenever they had done something super duper awesome! Which was... everyday. But that was just cause mum and Hazely were awesome, just like Auntie Larky, yes yes!

Another small, warbling mew escaping the young kit at his Auntie Larky's nudge, Mousekit ran off to join Smokey, sitting next to him before starting to wave hello with his paws. "Hello hello! You were caught too? That's okay, that's okay! Auntie Larky is really, really good at hide and seek. She is, she is! We should try to team up next time. Be even more sneaky sneaky so she can't find us, yep yep yep!" the young gray tom mewed, a happy, playful tone in his every word as he waited for his Auntie to find the other kits, his Hazely among them because, by golly, he was just so so smarterer smart he could even smart off Auntie! He had to keep practicing, he should, he should, otherwise he would never catch up to his Hazely, and that would not be fun.

-

@Rose [Larkfire] | @xavier [Smokekit] | @Cherry~ [Shadowfur] | @daenerys [Mirehound]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 31st, 2023, 11:48 AM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer snarled as the fox writhed under her before she was forced to leap off as Deadwish and Nightstalker attacked it. Hm, what was Nightstalker doing out here? She'd have to talk to Dawnstar later about punishment considering she wasn't allowed outside camp alone. For now, though, she would focus on the battle at paw.

The siblings seemed to be handling the foxes well enough, so Vixensnarl went to help her platonic mate. The herbs were forgotten as she leaned down to support Ivysnake on her shoulder, helping her to stand. By the time she managed to ensure the medicine cat wasn't about to collapse, Deadwish and Nightstalker had chased off the two foxes. And, of course, just like her brother Nightstalker wanted to be an idiot too.

"Watch your tongue, Nightstalker. You may have helped chase off the foxes, but you'll still speak to Dawnstar about why you broke her rule of not being out of camp alone. Deadwish, pick up the herbs we dropped and follow us back to camp," she growled before heading back to camp with the injured Ivysnake.

@MangoLovesCheese @TheNyanCatMinecart [I'll have Vixen report the patrol to Elmshadow, but you'll need to have Deadwish collect the herbs and make the post in the herb storage]
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:26 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaBloss View Post
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer snarled as the fox writhed under her before she was forced to leap off as Deadwish and Nightstalker attacked it. Hm, what was Nightstalker doing out here? She'd have to talk to Dawnstar later about punishment considering she wasn't allowed outside camp alone. For now, though, she would focus on the battle at paw.

The siblings seemed to be handling the foxes well enough, so Vixensnarl went to help her platonic mate. The herbs were forgotten as she leaned down to support Ivysnake on her shoulder, helping her to stand. By the time she managed to ensure the medicine cat wasn't about to collapse, Deadwish and Nightstalker had chased off the two foxes. And, of course, just like her brother Nightstalker wanted to be an idiot too.

"Watch your tongue, Nightstalker. You may have helped chase off the foxes, but you'll still speak to Dawnstar about why you broke her rule of not being out of camp alone. Deadwish, pick up the herbs we dropped and follow us back to camp," she growled before heading back to camp with the injured Ivysnake.

@MangoLovesCheese @TheNyanCatMinecart [I'll have Vixen report the patrol to Elmshadow, but you'll need to have Deadwish collect the herbs and make the post in the herb storage]
(She's not alone. He's just not showing himself.)

Mintbranch padded forward slowly. "She's not out alone, so she will not be punished." he meowed calmly. His voice deep and commanding. "She will no be following you either. This is your patrol you started it you finish it. Come along Nightstalker." he meowed. Padding forward to touch noses with Deadwish briefly. "idiot." he muttered.

Nightstalker rolled her eyes. "I'm calling you all idiots because you should have smelled the fox. But you did well." turning to Deadwish she snorted. "I guess you to."

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:29 PM
Love gets you hurt

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer looked over her shoulder, eyes narrowed on Mintbranch. "I outrank you, Mintbranch, so watch your mouth. And if you had ears, you would have heard me order Deadawish to follow us back, not Nightstalker. As for you, if she was with you, then why didn't you help us in the fight against the fox?"

@MangoLovesCheese
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:37 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer looked over her shoulder, eyes narrowed on Mintbranch. "I outrank you, Mintbranch, so watch your mouth. And if you had ears, you would have heard me order Deadawish to follow us back, not Nightstalker. As for you, if she was with you, then why didn't you help us in the fight against the fox?"

@MangoLovesCheese
Mintbranch meowed coldly. "You may outrank me yes, but you will never outsmart me.". Looking into the Enforcer's eyes he meowed. "It is not my ways to help cats that aren't worth my time. My little siblings here decided that they had it. And they didn't." he meowed. "This was there little lesson that they can't do everything themselves." he meowed. His scathing minty green stare landing on his siblings pelts. Satisfaction welling in his belly as they both gave him a fearful gaze. "Deadwish go listen to Vixensnarl and don't argue or I'll slice your miserable little ears off myself. Nightstalker you come with me and if you ever do that again I'll rip your pelt off as that fox should have done." he snarled.

lio lurked here

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old March 31st, 2023, 12:51 PM
Love gets you hurt

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The she-cat raised her eyebrow at the tom's pathetic attempt to assert himself. She continued to pad towards camp with Ivysnake but spoke over her shoulder as she did so. "I don't think so. All of you are coming back to camp now. Mintbranch, you and I will be having a chat with Dawnstar about your behavior and threats, and if you decide not to come, then you might as well consider yourself exiled because it's nothing less than you'd deserve."

@MangoLovesCheese [if Mint doesn't comply there's a high chance he'll face a harsh punishment]
Old March 31st, 2023, 02:17 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Quote:
╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The she-cat raised her eyebrow at the tom's pathetic attempt to assert himself. She continued to pad towards camp with Ivysnake but spoke over her shoulder as she did so. "I don't think so. All of you are coming back to camp now. Mintbranch, you and I will be having a chat with Dawnstar about your behavior and threats, and if you decide not to come, then you might as well consider yourself exiled because it's nothing less than you'd deserve."

@MangoLovesCheese [if Mint doesn't comply there's a high chance he'll face a harsh punishment]
(I don't understand why he's getting in trouble for "threats". He's been given permission to threaten his siblings by them all. which i said before when nightstalker threatened Deadwish.

lio lurked here

Old April 1st, 2023, 05:47 PM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

dawnheart looked around, nodding to shadowheart. "it's pretty, isn't it?" Dawnheart said. "yeah." shadowheart said. The moon shone through a hole in the tree, lighting the forest floor and bleaching it silver. Shadowheart smiled.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old April 16th, 2023, 08:26 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

S H A D O W F U R

[ @Levi 99 @WhiteDawn ]

( Posting order: Cherry~ (Shadowfur) - WhiteDawn (Blackhawk) - Levi 99 (Shadefrost)

Please respect posting order! If someone breaks posting order, please report the post so staff can handle it )

The dark-furred tom took his patrol to the Moonlit Grove as assigned. Given that it was now newleaf, he expected herbs to be poking up over the grass.

His assumption proved correct; upon arrival, he saw various herbs beginning to break free from the earth in their reach towards the sun. They'd have to be extra careful.

A serious look on his face, he turned to his patrolmates. "Shadefrost and Blackhawk. Given that the partner rule is still in effect, I expect that the two of you will remain within earshot of one another at all times. If either of you venture out of earshot of one another, for any reason, I will not hesitate to take you to Dawnstar. I don't care what your reasoning is, or if you think this rule is stupid. I have no patience for tomfoolery today; let's get this done and get back. And also- be careful not to trample these herbs."

Feeling as if that was sufficient, the tom turned and padded off to find his own prey.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old April 22nd, 2023, 03:47 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

"Understood" responded Blackhawk, he turned the head toward Shadefrost, his face serious "Let's go, ShadowClan is starving, we have no time to wait..." he turned, and advanced, beeing careful to still hear his clanmate.

@Levi 99 @Cherry~ (Am so sorry for the late response, my PC shutted down and I only managed to make him work today...)
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...