by dino.
Last post by Seamrog
Today 05:15 PM

Old November 1st, 2023, 08:51 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Elders' Den

The kits didn't seem too shocked by her story, although she was pretty sure there were some muffled giggling sounds coming from the corner where Sparkkit lurked. At least Shockkit hadn't made an appearance yet. Still, Tansyjaw was not about to let his insubordination, borderline traitorous behavior, slide. Her voice returned to a much crisper tone, and her gaze was intensely focussed in his direction. Sparkkit, is the idea of clan loyalty a joke to you? she inquired, sarcasm not exactly subtle. Of course, he was a daft little kit, so the chance of him getting her subtle insult and annoyance was quite low. She said it anyway, because it was nice to pretend there was intellectually stimulating conversation to be had once in a while.

Silverkit seemed to be appropriately impressed with the lesson she had imparted however, if her awed look was anything to go by. Her tone was more friendly again, and she gave the little kit a small pat on the head with her massive fuzzy paw. Why don't you run along back to the nursery Silverkit? I'm sure there's a game of mossball going on somewhere, and you can always come back for another story another day. Bring your friends. She could surely come up with another story with a decent message, maybe one about disobedience and not respecting your elders and leadership and a violent end that resulted. Less....truth based, but still equally impactful if told right. Set some of the rogues in the next generation straight. @Amber2010 @spooky sleek.
Old November 1st, 2023, 02:19 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Sparkkit instantly shut up, remembering himself. Theeeeere she was. There was the Tansyjaw he remembered. In the very flesh. He stood aside until Silverkit left then walked up to her. "I just wanted to...drop by and...yknow, thank you. For all you've done. And...help ya out in the elder's den, if ya need anything. Do ya?" From the nauseating horror wafting to his snout from the other side of the den - (goatscrunch - @BEAR.) - He could tell that it hadn't been cleaned since he and Shockkit had come. He didn't expect Tansyjaw to refuse his gracious offer, but then again, Tansyjaw was Tansyjaw and he could never tell what to expect from her.

@gs29513 @Amber2010
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 2nd, 2023, 04:26 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
The kits didn't seem too shocked by her story, although she was pretty sure there were some muffled giggling sounds coming from the corner where Sparkkit lurked. At least Shockkit hadn't made an appearance yet. Still, Tansyjaw was not about to let his insubordination, borderline traitorous behavior, slide. Her voice returned to a much crisper tone, and her gaze was intensely focussed in his direction. Sparkkit, is the idea of clan loyalty a joke to you? she inquired, sarcasm not exactly subtle. Of course, he was a daft little kit, so the chance of him getting her subtle insult and annoyance was quite low. She said it anyway, because it was nice to pretend there was intellectually stimulating conversation to be had once in a while.

Leafkit seemed to be appropriately impressed with the lesson she had imparted however, if her awed look was anything to go by. Her tone was more friendly again, and she gave the little kit a small pat on the head with her massive fuzzy paw. Why don't you run along back to the nursery Silverkit? I'm sure there's a game of mossball going on somewhere, and you can always come back for another story another day. Bring your friends. She could surely come up with another story with a decent message, maybe one about disobedience and not respecting your elders and leadership and a violent end that resulted. Less....truth based, but still equally impactful if told right. Set some of the rogues in the next generation straight. @Amber2010 @spooky sleek.

Ok! She meowed content. She turned around and headed back to the nursery.

Last edited by Starii; November 3rd, 2023 at 07:04 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:26 AM
You're stuck with me

Hmph. Gratitude was...unexpected. Tansyjaw had expected more complaining and whining, given the kit who had approached her. Of course, the gratitude was most deserved, she didn't get enough of it around here these days. It was so unexpected that she stared a bit stupidly at Sparkkit, before recovering herself and pulling her aristocratic tone back into operation. Well it's about time someone did. she huffed, turning her nose up into the air. Perhaps Sparkkit wasn't so bad after all. With him actually being nice, and without an annoying sister in tow....it felt a bit cruel to set him to cleaning the elders den again. And surely another young cat would drive her mad in the next moon and she'd need something for THEM to do then.

I'm doing alright. And if I do need anything there are kits more annoying than you to make do it for me, aren't there? Almost a joke? Shocking, she was aware. There was a sense of humor in there somewhere, it just took quite a bit of effort to prise out. Or an extremely odd situation, which was what had caused it in this case. @The-Almighty-Sleekster
Old November 2nd, 2023, 07:12 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Hmph. Gratitude was...unexpected. Tansyjaw had expected more complaining and whining, given the kit who had approached her. Of course, the gratitude was most deserved, she didn't get enough of it around here these days. It was so unexpected that she stared a bit stupidly at Sparkkit, before recovering herself and pulling her aristocratic tone back into operation. Well it's about time someone did. she huffed, turning her nose up into the air. Perhaps Sparkkit wasn't so bad after all. With him actually being nice, and without an annoying sister in tow....it felt a bit cruel to set him to cleaning the elders den again. And surely another young cat would drive her mad in the next moon and she'd need something for THEM to do then.

I'm doing alright. And if I do need anything there are kits more annoying than you to make do it for me, aren't there? Almost a joke? Shocking, she was aware. There was a sense of humor in there somewhere, it just took quite a bit of effort to prise out. Or an extremely odd situation, which was what had caused it in this case. @The-Almighty-Sleekster

Huh. She had actually refused. Well, he never knew what to expect from the elder so to be brutally honest, it wasn't all that surprising. And...was that a compliment hidden under those words? 'More annoying than you?' So, in her mind, he wasn't annoying! An he had thought that everyone was annoying to her. I mean, it was close to impossible to please her. But somehow, he had managed to do so. And he was pretty sure one of those kits was his sister. Grinning goofily, he nodded. "Okay, whatever you say...You sure you dont need any help? Cuz not to be mean or anything, but it stiiiiiiiinks. Smells like a Shadowclanner ate a rat and then died." Sparkkit wrinkled his nose in disgust.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old November 7th, 2023, 10:27 AM
You're stuck with me

This really was a strange interaction, wasn't it? A kit offering to help clean out the elders den, and an elder refusing said offer. Tansyjaw didn't quite know why she had started down the path of denying his request, but now that she was on it she had no intention of backing down. She was known as a stubborn cat for a reason, after all. Her tone got a bit sharper, the better to get the message across, and she sniffed hautily. Are you saying I'm incapable of taking care of myself, child? Because I'll assure you, that is most certainly not the case. Besides, cleaning out her nest wouldn't do any good. It was Goatscrunch's monstrosity causing the smell, and she didn't want to deal with the hassle that would no doubt come from trying to move it. He'd probably throw a fit, and she just could not be bothered. That was a fight for another day. @The-Almighty-Sleekster (I'm sorry this was so slow!)

Last edited by gs29513; November 7th, 2023 at 10:27 AM.
Old November 7th, 2023, 11:26 AM
brain dead

Sparkkit widened his eyes just a bit at Tansyjaw's sharp reaction, but he tried not to make it visible. "Well...okay. Fine. Leave it to Tansyjaw to react so harshly to help," he muttered crossly. "If you really want to...I'll go..." he hesitated. Truth be told, he had no intention of leaving, but staying might just cause and argument, and he really didn't want to fall out with her. "Just...call me if you need anything. Not like I've got anything better to do," he mumbled, pawing the ground. He took one more long lasted glance at the elder's den before finally slipping out. He was gonna come back in a couple of days, and he was gonna clean out the den. No matter what. Yes, that would be his goal. And he was determined to fulfill it.

(you're good! shsjshsk)

@gs29513

Last edited by Sleek; November 7th, 2023 at 11:26 AM.
Old November 11th, 2023, 03:26 PM
You're stuck with me

Why on earth was Sparkkit so disappointed by being sent away? Tansyjaw didn't understand it, and she huffed without any real annoyance at his bitter little complaint. But of course. she replied, dipping her head in a weird, mock bow. Tansyjaw the grumpy elder, at your service. Realizing she had been perhaps a bit too funny and open there, her response to Sparkkit's proclamation was predictably curt. Of course you don't have anything to do. You're a kit. she replied, watching him out of the den with a small smile(but only after he'd turned his back of course). He was....growing on her. Weird. @The-Almighty-Sleekster
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:48 AM
VM me STARS

Leafkit dashed into the elder's den; Yes! she had beaten Burnetkit here! Hi! she meowed loudly; can anyone of you tell me and my friend a story? she asked politely.

@BEAR.
@gs29513
@LunaStar22
@Willie Warf
@Spartan117
Old December 6th, 2023, 04:48 AM
VM me STARS

[OPEN]

Leafkit dashed into the elder's den; Yes! she had beaten Burnetkit here! Hi! she meowed loudly; can anyone of you tell me and my friend a story? she asked politely.

@BEAR.
@gs29513
@LunaStar22
@Willie Warf
@Spartan-117

Last edited by Starii; December 6th, 2023 at 04:49 AM.