Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:12 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:11 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Myling
Today 10:07 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:01 AM

Old March 31st, 2017, 01:32 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Solkit didnt know what to do so he just frozed.
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:36 PM
~This is Ground Zero~

My Mood: Adorable

@Solpaw (This is part of the roleplay) "Hey, Solkit, hurry up already!" I exclaimed running farther into thunderclan
Old March 31st, 2017, 01:37 PM

My Mood: Lonely

ok he called following her.
Old March 31st, 2017, 02:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan Territory

{ @Ludicrous Lunacy }
The underweight, badly abused kit limped in the territory, looking for left over scraps of food to eat. He couldn't barely walk that well, and he huffed and puffed, so weak that he couldn't walk far distances, but he was so starved he had to continue until he found something to eat. His purple hues looked, trying to find any prey that even he could catch, but the territory was as vacant as the old turf. He gave a sigh of despair, and kept walking weakly.

After another ten minutes of aimless prodding, he finally collapsed in an open area, and huffed as he tried to catch his breath. His legs and wounds ached, and his eye began to bleed again. He was recently attacked by badgers and one got his eye, and it bled whenever he was really scared, angry, or stressed. He couldn't barely see at all, and he heard padding near-by. With a big breath, he finally called out to whoever it was, too desperate to care if it was a rogue, dog, badger, fox, or what. "H-Hello...? S-Someb-body..." he called, weak and stuttery.
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:04 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Wink Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post
{ @Ludicrous Lunacy }
The underweight, badly abused kit limped in the territory, looking for left over scraps of food to eat. He couldn't barely walk that well, and he huffed and puffed, so weak that he couldn't walk far distances, but he was so starved he had to continue until he found something to eat. His purple hues looked, trying to find any prey that even he could catch, but the territory was as vacant as the old turf. He gave a sigh of despair, and kept walking weakly.

After another ten minutes of aimless prodding, he finally collapsed in an open area, and huffed as he tried to catch his breath. His legs and wounds ached, and his eye began to bleed again. He was recently attacked by badgers and one got his eye, and it bled whenever he was really scared, angry, or stressed. He couldn't barely see at all, and he heard padding near-by. With a big breath, he finally called out to whoever it was, too desperate to care if it was a rogue, dog, badger, fox, or what. "H-Hello...? S-Someb-body..." he called, weak and stuttery.

Beefpaw was walking toward the camp. He was dragging a large mass of bright-colored hard stringy stuff and two slabs of brownish meat with him. "Gotta have my beef and boondoggle," Beefpool meowed as he stumbled over the edge of the camp.

He notices a starving kit stranded in the territory. He takes out his slabs of meat, and gives it to the kit. "Here. I don't need my beef anyway. Eat it."

Last edited by guapathecat; March 31st, 2017 at 09:03 PM. Reason: To quote.
Old March 31st, 2017, 05:11 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Beefpaw runs over to the apprentices' den, wanting to line his nest with his strandy-stringy stuff, which he calls boondoggle.
Old March 31st, 2017, 07:08 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
The solid black Tom could feel his throat tighten, it felt as though his lungs were collapsing. He couldn't breathe. Fear didn't just sweep over him, it hit him hard. He wasn't sure what to do, he couldn't think, his vision went blurry, white fuzz everywhere. He was terrified. Nightpaw almost fell out of the tree, and he would have if he wasn't griping the tree so tightly with his claws. His mind was in a whirl, he wasn't able to think straight, he wanted to clamber down the tree and beg, plead, cry for forgiveness. But at the same time he knew that if he went down there, he would get killed. After a few more deep breaths he turned his silver optics down on the shadowy figure, "You can't be Ratnight...I helped kill him. Grousestar took his life. I saw it drain from his eyes!" he snapped, his soft voice was ragged, hoarse. He was speaking much louder than usual resulting in his usual soft, soothing voice becoming broken and awful to hear. He crouched on the branch he was perched on and flicked his tail, the appendage was swinging back and fourth as he focused his attention on the molly "You sound too feminine........who are you?" he asked, using his normal voice this time. He no longer wished to strain himself, no longer wished to fight. If it really was him, if it really was Ratnight, then Nightpaw would surely die tonight. And the worst part of that was the fact that he still never apologized to Gyrestar....and he still never made up for his sins, he still hadn't been able to wash all of the blood off of his claws. Just the thought of that made his fur tingle and his heart almost stop. He had finally realized something. He was just as bad as Ratnight.
(Mossdrop can fake voices actually, and she normally has a deep voice so that works out.) @starfall
The tabby chuckled darkly, eyes glinted in the shadows of the trees. "It took you long enough to realize, what stupidity did they sit you through?" The molly sneered, a taunting tone in her voice, eyes narrowed in enjoyment. "Ah, but of course, the jumpy ones always are weak, and...quite stupid. You need to realize cats can be brought back, for a greater purpose, and that it is what I am here for." Mossdrop chuckled, tail lashing, amusement and enjoyment flashing her cold gaze. This cat was fun to toy with, and they had ties to the EE leader, brilliant, it would serve her well. "Names are unimportant, but I am some cat you should be afraid of, lets not forget that, or you're brother will have a great price to pay, hmm?" This threat would set in the plan nicely, and Mossdrop could get pay back and revenge, finally for so long in anger and rage filled thoughts. Ratnight would come back, in the spirit of her kit. Her claws unsheathed, ears twitching as she watched the tom closely. It was time to settle that fear even further. "You don't want your brother to die, do you? I have already settled that a long time ago..you know.." She grinned darkly from the shadows, watching the frightened tom, waiting, watching, with a amber glow threatening him with every moment he was their on that tree, he would never be safe here, as long as she was alive, or any EE supporter was alive.

Last edited by seasalt; April 2nd, 2017 at 10:18 AM.
Old March 31st, 2017, 07:36 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

A she Cat padded into the woods, bramble thickets scratched her cream colored pelt. She saw a small brown movement. Mouse! Perfect! She crouched low and crept forward. Her fluffy tail not moving and she slid her claws out. She crept a closer and bunched her muscles ready to spring.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old March 31st, 2017, 08:08 PM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymist/Ravenkit View Post
A she Cat padded into the woods, bramble thickets scratched her cream colored pelt. She saw a small brown movement. Mouse! Perfect! She crouched low and crept forward. Her fluffy tail not moving and she slid her claws out. She crept a closer and bunched her muscles ready to spring.
A hickory brown tom sprinted through the undergrowth. He saw a small brown creature move, and he paused, keeping still as to be just a twoleg sculpture. The small brown creature stared into Thornclaw's eyes for what seemed like seasons, until it eventually turned around and shuffled away. The hickory tom leaped after it, shutting it in with his paws and--leaning his head in--killed the prey with a slice of his fang into it's neck. He heaved himself off the undergrowth, hesitantly, and buried it.
He continued on until he saw a cream-colored she-cat crawling slowly towards her prey. As she got ready to leap, he bolted after her and bowled her over, scaring off the mouse. "Gotcha!," he shouted, ending with a laugh. Thornclaw leaped up onto his paws and shook his pelt, smirking towards the she-cat.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old March 31st, 2017, 08:13 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
A hickory brown tom sprinted through the undergrowth. He saw a small brown creature move, and he paused, keeping still as to be just a twoleg sculpture. The small brown creature stared into Thornclaw's eyes for what seemed like seasons, until it eventually turned around and shuffled away. The hickory tom leaped after it, shutting it in with his paws and--leaning his head in--killed the prey with a slice of his fang into it's neck. He heaved himself off the undergrowth, hesitantly, and buried it.
He continued on until he saw a cream-colored she-cat crawling slowly towards her prey. As she got ready to leap, he bolted after her and bowled her over, scaring off the mouse. "Gotcha!," he shouted, ending with a laugh. Thornclaw leaped up onto his paws and shook his pelt, smirking towards the she-cat.
"ThornClaw!" She cried. "You scared off prey for the clan!" She pushes him off and it. She slid under a log and launched herself into brambles. Multiple tiny squeaks were cut off. She padded out with eight mice in her jaws. She held them by then r tail as she padded over to ThornClaw slapping him with a paw. "Haha. " she Nuzzled his cheek and dropped her catch. "I think I won. I caught ten prices of prey! Two shrews and eight mice!" She purred

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!