Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:50 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:46 AM
Advertising
by Fawn
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:23 AM

Old January 1st, 2024, 03:06 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Outsider Joining

"Fine!" Ginger snarled. "But I will find someplace else! I just hope not all cats are unfriendly as you." Ginger was almost to the exit when she turned around and smirked. "But I might be able to kill you first. I happen to have meet a cat who knew a loner. The loner knew how to fight, and taught the other cat. That cat taught me a little, before dogs killed him. So who knows? I might have won!" Ginger turned around and stalked out. "Tata! Guess I'll find another group to join. And you know what? I can hunt too! I might have made a great addition to your little group!" Ginger then left the Thunderclan altogther.
@Starfall

Last edited by Mizu; January 1st, 2024 at 03:09 PM.
Old February 5th, 2024, 10:19 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Cold. Dark.

Jingle. JINGLE.

It had been 19 moons. 19 MOONS. 19 DAMN MOONS.

Rainhound crept back into ThunderClan’s territory, head held low. No one would want her back. They probably all hated her for disappearing and failing her clan, like every other warrior did. Deep down she knew it wasn't fully her fault. The reasoning was pretty obvious, as she reeked of a foreign, disgusting smell and wore a collar with a bell on it. The jingling noise almost made her groan, but her collar was so tight that she could barely speak. It had been so many moons ago that she had last said a word except for “help”.

Her physical state was also quite questionable. She had been out on a hunt when suddenly, a twoleg jumped onto her tail and held her in place, putting her in a tiny cage and carrying her to her new “home”. A dark room, barely any food, a broken tail that wasn’t taken care of.. At some point she had managed to crack her broken bones back into place, but here she was, actually making her way back to ThunderClan and walking a long distance for the first time in too many moons.

All she’d been able to do was pace around in her tiny “den”. Her paws were sore from the plastic ground with a few sharp edges sticking out, her belly rumbling due to the rationing of food, and her way of walking sloppy. Rainhound had not needed to deal with walking long distance on three working legs for… a while now. In some cases she didn’t mind her crippled front leg, but now, it was certainly annoying. Anyways - back to where she was right now. Someone had probably noticed her right now, but incase that wasn’t true, she wanted to make her presence clear. So she let out a little cough, staring wide-eyed at the territory and cocking her head.

“E- Emberpaw… uh.. Hound.. spirit,” she rasped, coughing again before continuing. She would just recite every name she remembered, even if they weren’t in ThunderClan anymore. “Bu.. Bumblebreak.. Cin.. Cinderpaw.. Cinder.. sky.. Bush.. paw.. Mistheart.. Spider… throat.” She didn’t even know if the names were correct, since it had been so long, but she hoped someone familiar would come and greet her instead of some random stranger who would chase her out of the territory. Shivers ran down her spine. Leafbare certainly wasn’t the best time to make a long trek through the territory, especially with her conditions.

@dino.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; February 5th, 2024 at 10:21 AM.
Old March 10th, 2024, 03:09 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Cold. Dark.

Jingle. JINGLE.

It had been 19 moons. 19 MOONS. 19 DAMN MOONS.

Rainhound crept back into ThunderClan’s territory, head held low. No one would want her back. They probably all hated her for disappearing and failing her clan, like every other warrior did. Deep down she knew it wasn't fully her fault. The reasoning was pretty obvious, as she reeked of a foreign, disgusting smell and wore a collar with a bell on it. The jingling noise almost made her groan, but her collar was so tight that she could barely speak. It had been so many moons ago that she had last said a word except for “help”.

Her physical state was also quite questionable. She had been out on a hunt when suddenly, a twoleg jumped onto her tail and held her in place, putting her in a tiny cage and carrying her to her new “home”. A dark room, barely any food, a broken tail that wasn’t taken care of.. At some point she had managed to crack her broken bones back into place, but here she was, actually making her way back to ThunderClan and walking a long distance for the first time in too many moons.

All she’d been able to do was pace around in her tiny “den”. Her paws were sore from the plastic ground with a few sharp edges sticking out, her belly rumbling due to the rationing of food, and her way of walking sloppy. Rainhound had not needed to deal with walking long distance on three working legs for… a while now. In some cases she didn’t mind her crippled front leg, but now, it was certainly annoying. Anyways - back to where she was right now. Someone had probably noticed her right now, but incase that wasn’t true, she wanted to make her presence clear. So she let out a little cough, staring wide-eyed at the territory and cocking her head.

“E- Emberpaw… uh.. Hound.. spirit,” she rasped, coughing again before continuing. She would just recite every name she remembered, even if they weren’t in ThunderClan anymore. “Bu.. Bumblebreak.. Cin.. Cinderpaw.. Cinder.. sky.. Bush.. paw.. Mistheart.. Spider… throat.” She didn’t even know if the names were correct, since it had been so long, but she hoped someone familiar would come and greet her instead of some random stranger who would chase her out of the territory. Shivers ran down her spine. Leafbare certainly wasn’t the best time to make a long trek through the territory, especially with her conditions.

@dino.

[ this completely slipped my mind and i apologize! ]

Stumbling across someone she used to know wasn't really something Bumblestar was used to, especially when that cat had been gone for so many moons. So when her ears picked up on someone's mumbling, and it led her straight to the source, she had to pause for a moment before inching closer.

"Rainhound?" She didn't recall much about Rainhound, only that she and Houndspirit had been close and that they had all gotten their warrior names together. "Where- skies, where the hell have you been?" The she-cat looked absolutely terrible even at a brief glance.
Old April 4th, 2024, 05:39 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Oh- there was someone.... Rainhound squinted at the feline who was talking to her, trying to make out details that would remind her of who this was. Surely someone from her list if they recognized her name, right? After a bit of thinking she came to the conclusion that this cat was closest to what she remembered of Bumblebreak. Anyway, to answer her question..

"I.. i w-was on... a hunt.. and.. t-two..legs, they just... grabbed... me... I was alone... c-couldn't defend myself.." The more she used her voice the more clear the words she was saying got, though her tone was still raspy from not being used. "They.. didn't give.. me food.. 'n stuff.. broke my tail... yeah, I think.. you get... the gist. Won't... make you.. listen.. to my sob.. story. Then.. I managed... to get out... because the... small.. twoleg felt... bad for me... when I... mewled enough... and now I managed... to make... it back... here. And... yeah. I don't...know.. I was.. hoping I could.. join ThunderClan.. again?" She tipped her head, blue eyes wide open.

[ @dino. ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old Yesterday, 02:07 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post
Oh- there was someone.... Rainhound squinted at the feline who was talking to her, trying to make out details that would remind her of who this was. Surely someone from her list if they recognized her name, right? After a bit of thinking she came to the conclusion that this cat was closest to what she remembered of Bumblebreak. Anyway, to answer her question..

"I.. i w-was on... a hunt.. and.. t-two..legs, they just... grabbed... me... I was alone... c-couldn't defend myself.." The more she used her voice the more clear the words she was saying got, though her tone was still raspy from not being used. "They.. didn't give.. me food.. 'n stuff.. broke my tail... yeah, I think.. you get... the gist. Won't... make you.. listen.. to my sob.. story. Then.. I managed... to get out... because the... small.. twoleg felt... bad for me... when I... mewled enough... and now I managed... to make... it back... here. And... yeah. I don't...know.. I was.. hoping I could.. join ThunderClan.. again?" She tipped her head, blue eyes wide open.

[ @dino. ]

Twolegs. It was always Twolegs, and Bumblestar was honestly getting pretty tired of hearing it. They were big and lumbering and cats were the exact opposite - it should be very easy to get away. But so many seemed to have trouble with that. Despite Rainhound's nasty condition, Bumblestar couldn't stop her upper lip from twitching in disappointment.

"Look, what happened to you sucks 'n I hate you had to suffer through that. But it's Twolegs. They're easy enough to run away from even with a broken paw 'n that should've been your first instinct, either run or climb somethin' so that they can't get to you. I can't let you back in if that's what made you go missing in the first place. Had one too many gimme that same excuse 'n I don't wanna deal with it anymore."

Last edited by dino.; Yesterday at 02:08 PM.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

(Sunfall was originally ThunderClan, went missing like all my other cats. Please tell me if this is the incorrect way to rejoin)

Sunfall kneaded the grass worriedly. Would Bumblestar let them back into the Clan, after they'd been away so long? They hadn't intended to get so lost.

"Worse? Or better?"