Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 AM

Old November 9th, 2016, 04:56 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Fria continued to lick the little scrap, and pulled the kit closer to her. "Rose... what a pretty name." She moved Rose's fur the wrong way, trying to get her to warm up. "I'm Fria, and I live a couple houses down from here." She pointed with her nose. "Where do you come from, little one?"
"Thanks, I'm living with my mom until my dad comes back. Then he says he's going to train me so I can live with him!" Rose said, her eyes filled with excitement.
Old November 9th, 2016, 05:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"Thanks, I'm living with my mom until my dad comes back. Then he says he's going to train me so I can live with him!" Rose said, her eyes filled with excitement.
"Ah, that sounds very exciting." Could her father live with the wild Clans Maplefur spoke of? "Well, would you like to come stay at my place until your father comes to find you?" Fria offered, looking down at the kit. "My den is very warm and cozy, and there's plenty of space for you and me!" She studied Rose carefully, taking in the she-cat's features. She looks pretty well-fed, so food won't be an issue... some rest will do her good, and a nice wash with a warm bed for a while. "Do you know where your father lives, though?"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old November 9th, 2016, 05:09 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
"Ah, that sounds very exciting." Could her father live with the wild Clans Maplefur spoke of? "Well, would you like to come stay at my place until your father comes to find you?" Fria offered, looking down at the kit. "My den is very warm and cozy, and there's plenty of space for you and me!" She studied Rose carefully, taking in the she-cat's features. She looks pretty well-fed, so food won't be an issue... some rest will do her good, and a nice wash with a warm bed for a while. "Do you know where your father lives, though?"
"Oh, alright sure! Mom said he'd be here soon! Where he lives... I'm not sure.. I heard my mom talk about somewhere amazing though. She said he was the leader of a group of cats!"
Old November 9th, 2016, 05:35 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
"Oh, alright sure! Mom said he'd be here soon! Where he lives... I'm not sure.. I heard my mom talk about somewhere amazing though. She said he was the leader of a group of cats!"
A leader! He must be part of the Clans! "O.k., great! Come, follow me; it's not far!" Fria jumped down onto the sidewalk, looking up to see if the kit was following her. "But... how did you get over to this neighborhood? Do you know if you your mother lives near here?"
(Who's kit is she? Like, who are Rose's parents?)

Old November 9th, 2016, 05:39 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
A leader! He must be part of the Clans! "O.k., great! Come, follow me; it's not far!" Fria jumped down onto the sidewalk, looking up to see if the kit was following her. "But... how did you get over to this neighborhood? Do you know if you your mother lives near here?"
(Who's kit is she? Like, who are Rose's parents?)
(Rose's mother is a kittypet who refused to go with Timber, her father who is the leader of a gang in the city)
Rose jumped down and padded along side her, "My mom doesn't live too far from here, just a few blocks away." She purred, thinking of her mother happily.
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:14 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
(Rose's mother is a kittypet who refused to go with Timber, her father who is the leader of a gang in the city)
Rose jumped down and padded along side her, "My mom doesn't live too far from here, just a few blocks away." She purred, thinking of her mother happily.
Fria nodded. "Ok. I might know her... do you know where she lives?" She found herself taking a liking to this kit; she was an excited kit, much like her in her kithood, and she was just an all-around likable cat. Besides, her fur was beautiful, despite her licking it the wrong way. "I'm sure your mother will come looking for you, or your father. You said he was a leader?"

Last edited by MaskedBandits; November 9th, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Fria nodded. "Ok. I might know her... do you know where she lives?" She found herself taking a liking to this kit; she was an excited kit, much like her in her kithood, and she was just an all-around likable cat. Besides, her fur was beautiful, despite her licking it the wrong way. "I'm sure your mother will come looking for you, or your father. You said he was a leader?"
"She lives in a big red house, the only one near where she lives!" Rose told Fria, a wide smile on her face, "Yea, my father is a leader, his group may not be that big but I still can't wait to meet them!"
Old November 10th, 2016, 06:52 AM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
"She lives in a big red house, the only one near where she lives!" Rose told Fria, a wide smile on her face, "Yea, my father is a leader, his group may not be that big but I still can't wait to meet them!"
Fria nodded and kept walking. "He sounds very important. I'm sure he'll be glad to meet you, too!" Soon they were right in from of her home, and Fria easily jumped the fence. "My Twolegs aren't home right now, but I can still get you some food if you want some!" She waited for the kit to hop over. Her yard wasn't very big, but it had a good amount of space for running around, and there were two small trees growing in the corners. I hope she likes it here!

Old November 10th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Sleepy Worm

Rose crouched down and wiggled her hindquarters then hopped over the fence. The kit smiled widely, "I did it!" She looked around the yard and gave Fria a smile, "It looks amazing."
Old November 10th, 2016, 04:16 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Blade padded out of a small, rather shabby looking den, his long, dark brown, black striped tabby fur blowing slightly to one side, as a strong breeze made him stumble. He crouched down, his fur bristling. It's just the wind! he told himself, feeling slightly embarrassed. He sighed, shaking out his fur and stood up. Blade padded down beside the curb, his amber eyes weary of any monsters. He tripped over his huge paws once or twice, but his mind was on something else. Apurva.... I shouldn't of chased her off. he hoped she was okay, wherever she may be. He couldn't stand it if something had happened to his sister and he was responsible. Blade sighed. He spotted two cats, a black and white she-cat and a kit. He didn't move closer, but he waved his tail in greeting, though hesitantly and nervously.