Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:10 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 04:05 AM

Old June 19th, 2023, 06:46 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Joining & Rejoining

[ Sounds good, healing request has been posted figured she could give the full story in her next post so this doesn't get too long ahah - @Moonraven ]

At least this one had enough common sense to respect her wishes, unlike that good-for-nothing ShadowClanner. She may have chased off her assailant, but Hailpaw was not about to believe it was actually genuine -- more like a way to try and kill her, as ShadowClan is reputed to do. Thank goodness that can be left in the past now, at least until she has to justify her absence under the judging eyes of her clan and, most importantly, Twilightstar. Dustbunny seemed to treat her like some outsider more than a missing clanmate, though Hailpaw couldn't say she minded anymore. It was beyond aggravating, to be sure, but the silver apprentice was used to it. She'd always been treated like an outsider since the moment she was born, coming back from the abyss after moons wasn't going to change that. And in the end, it only showed that Dustbunny was no better than the other warriors.

That being said, the feline did prefer the silence that fell over them. The only cat she truly has to justify herself to is Twilightstar, so the lack of questions was by all means appreciated. Or at least, appreciated as much as she could in the moment. It didn't excuse the fact that she felt irked by Dustbunny's consideration; it made her feel weak and dumb. She shouldn't need some warrior to tell her when the slopes went up and down, let alone walk at a slower pace (unless the tunneller is naturally this slow, which Hailpaw doubted; this is WindClan, after all). However, that didn't change the facts. It must come more from a point of necessity than consideration; because this slow pace was necessary for Hailpaw to keep up without too much pain, and the sound of Dustbunny's paws thumping against the ground to signal slopes up or down did help. Hailpaw just didn't like that it is necessary for her, still, she bit her tongue and kept her aw shut. She knew better than to complain, especially when she'd be suffering otherwise.

At least she needn't bother crouching like most warriors did in the tunnels. Her typical WindClan build and generally petite frame allowed her easy movement within the tunnels, even when she had to awkwardly hop with every step, nearly slipping on the unstable ground more than once. But she wouldn't utter a word, only following closely behind, eyes locked on the warrior guiding her. This was oddly reminiscent of the last time she was down in the tunnels with, ah, Willowwhisper her name was. The uncertain warrior was not a great guide but allowed Hailpaw to further familiarise herself with them; maybe once this whole ordeal was over she could finally continue learning about them.

Soon enough, and maybe too soon, light came at the end of the dark tunnels. A silent warning from Dustbunny, and Hailpaw only nodded in reply, far too disheartened to bother another snappy remark. This whole trek, she wouldn't admit it, but the molly would be lying if she said she wasn't at least a little nervous. She hadn't seen her clanmates it moons. She hadn't spoken to Twilightstar in even longer. Would they even allow her back? Her, a cat estranged from her clan, rejected by her peers? The light stung her eyes as she finally emerged into its warmth. Briefly, she flinched but played it off cool. As her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, she wasn't met with familiarity, as expected, but with a beautiful prairie. Perhaps if her conditions were less dire she could have found it within herself to appreciate the surroundings. Though for now the molly was just in a hurry to get to WindClan and Twilightstar, despite the worries buried deep down.

Her blue gaze was downcast as she hobbled behind the tunneller, her ears angled backwards with a slight frown. She couldn't help the expression, though would be confused as to why her features defaulted to this. There was something embarrassing about al this; more than assessment ready when she disappeared, yet beat up by someone a foxheart and her goon upon return. This wasn't like her one bit, and only showed how out of practice she truly was. Hailpaw hated that thoroughly.

Then a voice sounded, bustle in the background. Was this a trick of her mind again? A little too quickly, Hailpaw lifted her head, causing a spell of dizziness as the world briefly turned. She stepped away from behind Dustbunny, peeking like a child at something forbidden. She'd entirely ignored the tunneller now, as her eyes focused against the light on the figure standing there, just a few fox lengths away. Once again, a voice sounded, addressing her. Twilightstar. It had been seasons indeed; Hailpaw barely recognised the leader's injuries. They didn't look recent but some were noticeably new. What had happened to the WindClan leader in her absence? What had happened to WindClan as a whole?

Emerging fully from behind Dustbunny, broken leg half lifted off the ground as she hoped to stand beside the tunneller rather than behind her, Hailpaw couldn't help the slight snicker at the leader's comment.
"Why..." do you think that is.
The molly began, though cut herself off only a second after. She wiped the look of her face, suddenly embarrassed and guilty in face of the nasty comment. Albeit hardly directed at Twilightstar, it wasn't polite in the least. What is wrong with her today.
"I'm sorry."
She then mew, finally allowing herself to sit down to relief some of the pain from her legs.
"It's a long story. A lot has happened."
She averted her gaze, a drip of anger coming through her dry throat as she spoke, tail tip twitching when she recalled the hell she'd been through to get back here. She felt strangely dejected and uncomfortable when she thought back to it all. They weren't fun memories in the least; whether it be what led up to her disappearance or what happened during her being missing.
"The short is explanation is Twolegs.... And ShadowClan. But you'll want the whole story, will you not?"

Old June 21st, 2023, 06:10 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Joining & Rejoining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

[ Sounds good, healing request has been posted figured she could give the full story in her next post so this doesn't get too long ahah - @Moonraven ]

At least this one had enough common sense to respect her wishes, unlike that good-for-nothing ShadowClanner. She may have chased off her assailant, but Hailpaw was not about to believe it was actually genuine -- more like a way to try and kill her, as ShadowClan is reputed to do. Thank goodness that can be left in the past now, at least until she has to justify her absence under the judging eyes of her clan and, most importantly, Twilightstar. Dustbunny seemed to treat her like some outsider more than a missing clanmate, though Hailpaw couldn't say she minded anymore. It was beyond aggravating, to be sure, but the silver apprentice was used to it. She'd always been treated like an outsider since the moment she was born, coming back from the abyss after moons wasn't going to change that. And in the end, it only showed that Dustbunny was no better than the other warriors.

That being said, the feline did prefer the silence that fell over them. The only cat she truly has to justify herself to is Twilightstar, so the lack of questions was by all means appreciated. Or at least, appreciated as much as she could in the moment. It didn't excuse the fact that she felt irked by Dustbunny's consideration; it made her feel weak and dumb. She shouldn't need some warrior to tell her when the slopes went up and down, let alone walk at a slower pace (unless the tunneller is naturally this slow, which Hailpaw doubted; this is WindClan, after all). However, that didn't change the facts. It must come more from a point of necessity than consideration; because this slow pace was necessary for Hailpaw to keep up without too much pain, and the sound of Dustbunny's paws thumping against the ground to signal slopes up or down did help. Hailpaw just didn't like that it is necessary for her, still, she bit her tongue and kept her aw shut. She knew better than to complain, especially when she'd be suffering otherwise.

At least she needn't bother crouching like most warriors did in the tunnels. Her typical WindClan build and generally petite frame allowed her easy movement within the tunnels, even when she had to awkwardly hop with every step, nearly slipping on the unstable ground more than once. But she wouldn't utter a word, only following closely behind, eyes locked on the warrior guiding her. This was oddly reminiscent of the last time she was down in the tunnels with, ah, Willowwhisper her name was. The uncertain warrior was not a great guide but allowed Hailpaw to further familiarise herself with them; maybe once this whole ordeal was over she could finally continue learning about them.

Soon enough, and maybe too soon, light came at the end of the dark tunnels. A silent warning from Dustbunny, and Hailpaw only nodded in reply, far too disheartened to bother another snappy remark. This whole trek, she wouldn't admit it, but the molly would be lying if she said she wasn't at least a little nervous. She hadn't seen her clanmates it moons. She hadn't spoken to Twilightstar in even longer. Would they even allow her back? Her, a cat estranged from her clan, rejected by her peers? The light stung her eyes as she finally emerged into its warmth. Briefly, she flinched but played it off cool. As her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, she wasn't met with familiarity, as expected, but with a beautiful prairie. Perhaps if her conditions were less dire she could have found it within herself to appreciate the surroundings. Though for now the molly was just in a hurry to get to WindClan and Twilightstar, despite the worries buried deep down.

Her blue gaze was downcast as she hobbled behind the tunneller, her ears angled backwards with a slight frown. She couldn't help the expression, though would be confused as to why her features defaulted to this. There was something embarrassing about al this; more than assessment ready when she disappeared, yet beat up by someone a foxheart and her goon upon return. This wasn't like her one bit, and only showed how out of practice she truly was. Hailpaw hated that thoroughly.

Then a voice sounded, bustle in the background. Was this a trick of her mind again? A little too quickly, Hailpaw lifted her head, causing a spell of dizziness as the world briefly turned. She stepped away from behind Dustbunny, peeking like a child at something forbidden. She'd entirely ignored the tunneller now, as her eyes focused against the light on the figure standing there, just a few fox lengths away. Once again, a voice sounded, addressing her. Twilightstar. It had been seasons indeed; Hailpaw barely recognised the leader's injuries. They didn't look recent but some were noticeably new. What had happened to the WindClan leader in her absence? What had happened to WindClan as a whole?

Emerging fully from behind Dustbunny, broken leg half lifted off the ground as she hoped to stand beside the tunneller rather than behind her, Hailpaw couldn't help the slight snicker at the leader's comment.
"Why..." do you think that is.
The molly began, though cut herself off only a second after. She wiped the look of her face, suddenly embarrassed and guilty in face of the nasty comment. Albeit hardly directed at Twilightstar, it wasn't polite in the least. What is wrong with her today.
"I'm sorry."
She then mew, finally allowing herself to sit down to relief some of the pain from her legs.
"It's a long story. A lot has happened."
She averted her gaze, a drip of anger coming through her dry throat as she spoke, tail tip twitching when she recalled the hell she'd been through to get back here. She felt strangely dejected and uncomfortable when she thought back to it all. They weren't fun memories in the least; whether it be what led up to her disappearance or what happened during her being missing.
"The short is explanation is Twolegs.... And ShadowClan. But you'll want the whole story, will you not?"

[You can reply here, or in the medicine cat's den since a request had been submitted. I'll just move my next post to the med den if you reply here.]

Twilightstar sends Dustbunny off with a flick of her tail, noticing how uneasy the molly appeared to be around Hailpaw. The tunneler quickly makes her escape back to camp leaving Twilightstar with Hailpaw, who seemed to be in a passive-aggressive mood if the slight snicker was anything to off of. The leader didn't seem at all that troubled by the snark, Hailpaw looked like she had been through quite an ordeal. Cats use all types of defense mechanisms when hurt, Twilightstar knew from experience, it was nothing to take personally.

Catching herself, Twilightstar took the chance to move closer to Hailpaw, eyeing her injuries as the she-cat sat down. "No worries, I understand." Twilightstar responded to the apology. A scowl marred her features as she took in the extensive damage done to the apprentice. The leader finished circling around the apprentice slowly and returned standing in front of her.

"Yes, if you don't mind, I'd like to hear the whole story. However, first I want to take you to visit Cowtuft and Lightningpaw. They're WindClan's current medicine cats. That leg looks bad and I can't locate it, but one of our wounds smells infected. I'll stay with you while you're treated and you can tell me all about your misadventures."If it had to do with ShadowClan and twolegs, then she was sure it was quite the tragic tale.

"Lean on me as you walk," Twilightstar settled herself on the molly's uninjured side. "We'll have to uphill, I don't want you falling." She was well aware that the prideful she-cat probably wasn't going to be a big fan of being aided, yet, the tone the leader spoke with made it clear that they wouldn't be doing this any other way.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 29th, 2023, 03:30 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Outsider Joining

Little ray looked around for anyone other than a badger, the injured molly flattened her ears as she sat up, her eyes carried her down to her neck where her collar was. She felt furious and began to furiously attack her collar attempting to rip the collar off but it never Happened it was to strong for the weak little skinny kitten, she continued to try unaware that a clan cat might be roaming near her or around her.
@Moonraven

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old November 30th, 2023, 06:26 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_fawn View Post
Little ray looked around for anyone other than a badger, the injured molly flattened her ears as she sat up, her eyes carried her down to her neck where her collar was. She felt furious and began to furiously attack her collar attempting to rip the collar off but it never Happened it was to strong for the weak little skinny kitten, she continued to try unaware that a clan cat might be roaming near her or around her.
@Moonraven

Twilightstar hated this time of the season, far too cold to get anything done if you asked her. But out and about she was, not because she wanted to but she's found remaining in camp meant constantly dealing with cats visiting her den. Usually with troubling news, Twilightstar needed a break and some air so a walk around a territory was in progress.

She didn't get far before her green eye spotted the little one. A light inhale told her that the kitten wasn't clanborn. Twilightstar didn't want to deal with outsiders, even baby ones. Still, she wasn't mean enough to just chase the cat out at least not without speaking to her.

"Kittypet," Twilightstar meowed as she walked up to the kitten, finally noticing that she was struggling with a collar on her neck. She didn't get many kittypets around here. "Where are your twolegs and family?" The lilac-gray feline didn't smell any fresh scents of older cats, was the kitten lost?

WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old November 30th, 2023, 10:24 PM
big dork

Bump Policy: PLEASE I might forget

Name: Bark
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining: After being abandoned by his father he’s left with no family or home
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Barkkit
Mention Me: @Moonraven
- - -
Bark grumbled as he trudged onto the outskirts of the WindClan territory. He was recently driven out of the old territory he lived on with his father deeming him useless and old enough to care for himself at 5 moons. “It’s fine. I don’t need him anyway.” Bark grumbled to himself. “I’ll show him. I’ll make it just fine on my own.”

His ears flattened against his head and he closed his eyes as a gust of wind b,we past. He grimaced as the strong wind hit him. Maybe living alone would br harder than he initially thought.

los gatos de chickadee

&

chickadee's auction birdhouse! - A NEW SET OF DESIGNS AWAITS!
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:10 PM
Watcher of Stars

Bump Policy: 48 hours (24 hours for time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Charm
Kit or expecting queen?: no
Reason for Joining: likes the idea of living in a group
Rank Request: warrior apprentice

@Moonraven

/////

Charm, a small brown tabby, stood just outside the scent line. She had heard about a Clan that lived here, and hoped she would be able to join.

No you have a good day!
Characters | BlazeClan
Old December 6th, 2023, 12:29 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Twilightstar hated this time of the season, far too cold to get anything done if you asked her. But out and about she was, not because she wanted to but she's found remaining in camp meant constantly dealing with cats visiting her den. Usually with troubling news, Twilightstar needed a break and some air so a walk around a territory was in progress.

She didn't get far before her green eye spotted the little one. A light inhale told her that the kitten wasn't clanborn. Twilightstar didn't want to deal with outsiders, even baby ones. Still, she wasn't mean enough to just chase the cat out at least not without speaking to her.

"Kittypet," Twilightstar meowed as she walked up to the kitten, finally noticing that she was struggling with a collar on her neck. She didn't get many kittypets around here. "Where are your twolegs and family?" The lilac-gray feline didn't smell any fresh scents of older cats, was the kitten lost?

~Little Ray~
she/her
mute
----------------

Little ray continued to bite at her collar, she Growled as she tipped over to the side, her paws scrambling onto the collar, desperate to rip it off. She Soon gave up and laid there tired, she had used up all of her energy on the ridiculous collar. A voice was heard and she perked up, her claws unsheathed and her mouth bared as twilightstar appeared and spoke, the kit lifted her tail as a warning thinking she's dangerous to the bigger cat but of course it twilightstar was bigger and stronger so threatening was out of option. Her ears flicked as she noticed how Twilightstar was not attacking nor speaking aggressively, she calmed down and sat down, her eyes gazing at the leader with curiosity. she pointed at her mouth before setting it down, she tried to talk but of course no words or sound came out, it was clear that she was mute.

Little ray huffed before going into detail by demonstrating what happened, once done she pointed to her wounds on her face and missing eye and scarred body. Her ears flicked as her long tail curled around and waited for the leader to speak.

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old December 10th, 2023, 12:41 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Name: Pumpkin
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen: Yes, an expecting queen
Reason for joining: Once she got pregnant, living in the twoleg place as a stray became only that much harder, as the day of her giving birth came closer she began to realize these kits had no chance of surviving if she didn't find somewhere better. She now seeks the clans for refuge.
New name request: You can decide that
Mention: @Moonraven

Pumpkin slowly traversed through the territory of windclan. Her swollen belly kept her from moving any faster and it didn't take long before the feline felt herself becoming fatigued, finding a thick clump of grass she took a moment to lay down and recover some stamina. In the back of her mind, Pumpkin began wondering if this place would be safer for her kits.

The ginger and white bicolored she lowered her head, the fur along her body began to bristle, any noise or movement she noticed caused her to jump, her emerald eyes wide and fearful. Was she about to send herself and her kits to their deaths?
Old December 11th, 2023, 03:34 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Weaseltooth
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: He got exiled from Riverclan after a blind rage made him tear off half of Frostkit's face, but hates being alone and doesn't want to work with Zephyr. ugh, that name makes him sick.
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name Request (optional): He wants to keep his name!
Alright, so Riverclan didn't want him anymore. That's fine. Weaseltooth made his way to the Windclan border with a low sigh. He HATED having to do this. "Hey Twilightstar! It's me, weaseltooth, from Riverclan! I got exiled and was wondering if I could join Windclan?" His booming voice rang through the air. He awaited a response.
Old December 12th, 2023, 05:40 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickadee View Post
Name: Bark
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining: After being abandoned by his father he’s left with no family or home
Rank Request: Kit
New Name Request (optional): Barkkit
- - -
Bark grumbled as he trudged onto the outskirts of the WindClan territory. He was recently driven out of the old territory he lived on with his father deeming him useless and old enough to care for himself at 5 moons. “It’s fine. I don’t need him anyway.” Bark grumbled to himself. “I’ll show him. I’ll make it just fine on my own.”

His ears flattened against his head and he closed his eyes as a gust of wind b,we past. He grimaced as the strong wind hit him. Maybe living alone would br harder than he initially thought.

The slender lilac she-cat cocked her head as she spotted the young cat just slightly over her border in the outsider. Usually, she'd leave such a thing alone so long as the cat didn't touch her border. But she wasn't curious about why someone so young was alone. It is a bit on the young side to be without a parent or guardian around.

Against her better judgment, Twilightstar moves towards the cat, tensing as a sharp gust blows through the land. "Excuse me." Twilightstar meowed. "Who are you and what are you doing here on your own?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collieheart View Post
Name: Charm
Kit or expecting queen?: no
Reason for Joining: likes the idea of living in a group
Rank Request: warrior apprentice

@Moonraven

/////

Charm, a small brown tabby, stood just outside the scent line. She had heard about a Clan that lived here, and hoped she would be able to join.

There's another one. She's been finding an increase of outsiders around the border lately, most smart enough to keep just outside of WindClan's territory. The scarred feline pads up to the fringe of the border and eyes the tabby on the other side. "Are you here for something?" Twilightstar asks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristmasFawn View Post

~Little Ray~
she/her
mute
----------------

Little ray continued to bite at her collar, she Growled as she tipped over to the side, her paws scrambling onto the collar, desperate to rip it off. She Soon gave up and laid there tired, she had used up all of her energy on the ridiculous collar. A voice was heard and she perked up, her claws unsheathed and her mouth bared as twilightstar appeared and spoke, the kit lifted her tail as a warning thinking she's dangerous to the bigger cat but of course it twilightstar was bigger and stronger so threatening was out of option. Her ears flicked as she noticed how Twilightstar was not attacking nor speaking aggressively, she calmed down and sat down, her eyes gazing at the leader with curiosity. she pointed at her mouth before setting it down, she tried to talk but of course no words or sound came out, it was clear that she was mute.

Little ray huffed before going into detail by demonstrating what happened, once done she pointed to her wounds on her face and missing eye and scarred body. Her ears flicked as her long tail curled around and waited for the leader to speak.

The baby kittypet was trying to get the collar off her neck. Twilightstar noticed her alarm upon first catching sight of the leader, but she calmed quickly enough after Twilightstar showed no aggression. She still hadn't said a single word, Twilightstar figured out quickly enough that the baby kittypet couldn't say a word. A mute. Unlike Cowtuft it didn't seem that she was a selective mute. This would make conversing a little more trying.

Twilightstar got the gist that she was injured, but she couldn't tell what had injured her. Taking a few tentative steps forward, the leader ducked her head to scent the kit without touching her, picking up the mixture of old blood, kittypet, WindClan, and badger on her body. Out of all of them, badger seemed to be the best bet here. "Had a run-in with a badger, didn't you?" Twilightstar scowled, watching the heavily injured cat. Twilightstar could leave her, none of her wounds looked life-threatening, and they'd heal with time, but she could also see the kitten getting eaten by something while out there.

Twilightstar didn't need such a heavily injured kit alongside the problems WindClan was already facing but she didn't have in her to just ignore her either. "So let's see if we can get that thing off your neck and then we're going to see some cats who can help you with your injuries," Twilightstar told the baby kittypet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naila View Post
Name: Pumpkin
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen: Yes, an expecting queen
Reason for joining: Once she got pregnant, living in the twoleg place as a stray became only that much harder, as the day of her giving birth came closer she began to realize these kits had no chance of surviving if she didn't find somewhere better. She now seeks the clans for refuge.
New name request: You can decide that
Mention: @Moonraven

Pumpkin slowly traversed through the territory of windclan. Her swollen belly kept her from moving any faster and it didn't take long before the feline felt herself becoming fatigued, finding a thick clump of grass she took a moment to lay down and recover some stamina. In the back of her mind, Pumpkin began wondering if this place would be safer for her kits.

The ginger and white bicolored she lowered her head, the fur along her body began to bristle, any noise or movement she noticed caused her to jump, her emerald eyes wide and fearful. Was she about to send herself and her kits to their deaths?

Pushing aside from dying tall grass, Twilightstar's nose twitched as she inhaled the strong scent of kittypet in the area. She's been trailing the scent since she first caught it near the outskirts as it roamed her territory. The kittypet it belonged to was slowly, very slow, and clumsy leaving her sent everywhere. It was neither hard nor too long to find the plump feline lying in a bed of grass. Twilightstar sheathed her claws once she confirmed that she was indeed a queen.

The heavily scarred lilac-gray leader wrinkled her nose at the heavy stench of fear that came from the queen. "Calm down, that stench is going to draw in threats and I'm not all that interested in risking my life to save a trespassing kittypet." Twilightstar spoke, fur flat and tone soft. It was clear she meant no harm.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my territory, kittypet?" Twilightstar asked. She must have been quite some ways from home if she was in the prairie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post
Name: Weaseltooth
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: He got exiled from Riverclan after a blind rage made him tear off half of Frostkit's face, but hates being alone and doesn't want to work with Zephyr. ugh, that name makes him sick.
Rank Request: Warrior
New Name Request (optional): He wants to keep his name!
Alright, so Riverclan didn't want him anymore. That's fine. Weaseltooth made his way to the Windclan border with a low sigh. He HATED having to do this. "Hey Twilightstar! It's me, weaseltooth, from Riverclan! I got exiled and was wondering if I could join Windclan?" His booming voice rang through the air. He awaited a response.

Another outsider or at least that is what Twilightstar thought at first until she found herself recognizing the cat that stood at her border. She didn't know the tom personally, but she'd seen him around gatherings enough to know that he belonged to RiverClan or had belonged to RiverClan. Her ears twitched as she heard the word exile. Twilightstar wasn't fond of taking in exile if she could avoid it. The last time she took in a RiverClan exile it hadn't ended well.

"If you were exiled I am assuming that it was for a good reason. Elaborate." The older leader demanded with a cold glint in her green eye. She was reluctant to get WindClan tied up with exiles from anywhere again. It was one thing if cats left their clan another thing if they were exiled from them.