Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 24th, 2018, 07:39 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: - obsidian's hideout (private) -

The dark tom had to stop from rolling his eyes at Calia's innocent comment - she was a sweet cat, but sometimes, the tom wondered how much experience she'd had with the real world. Did she know that enemies could be one-sided? Sometimes there were cats who he considered enemies, but they considered him just a minor annoyance - or vice versa. "It's a good thing I was with you anyways. She could have been dangerous." The tom addressed Calia now, turning his gaze on her before returning it to Jinx as the other dark cat spoke again. He lowered his head in acknowledgement and appreciation of her remark - acquaintance seemed to be a word that described most cats he knew. Some were more friendly then others, some were harder to get along with then others, and most of them were not sought out again. Perhaps Calia was a friend after all - Obsidian had come back to see her. However, it would be some time before he could find himself fully accepting this fact... it was a long road to being a true friend of Obsidian's.

@Suspiciousmindz @AbsurdJinx

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:33 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Lonestar23 @AbsurdJinx
(Is much sorry Calia)

Jinx had to exploit this innocence Calia was acting out. The ebony feline sat up, her gaze cautious, holding many of her thoughts as she sought out the right words. Jinx wasn't known for this type of personality, the one were she turned things dark. This was the side of her mind that many thought could be easily corrupted if she wasn't careful. "So you're telling me -- just hypothetical -- that you wouldn't see the murderer of your mother, your family, as an enemy? Or if you had kittens, you wouldn't consider the ones who seek to harm them an enemy? What if someone was to attack Obsidian? Would they not be an enemy?" she inquired, raising her brow. Her tail tip was twitching now and she wasn't paying attention to Obsidian and his reactions, she was focused on Calia. Was this the best first impression? Oh, probably not, but Jinx didn't care. She didn't care what others thought of her, she never had. Her former mentor had taught her better than to let mere words bother her. Jinx rose to her paws next, perhaps taking things a little far as he tensed up, her head held high, but her eyes narrowed with suspicion or perhaps a threat. "If I were to attack you right now, would I not be an enemy then?" she asked, allowed her sharp claws to dig into the ground. Of course, Jinx wouldn't attack Calia, there was no point in wasting that energy on a feline that hadn't done anything wrong to begin with.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old January 25th, 2018, 12:36 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz

Calia leaned back in shock, staring at Jinx through vibrant blue eyes. The usually-happy loner felt uneasiness flood through her and it took her a moment to recover. Her aghast expression was replaced with softness and warmth, and Calia's tense muscles relaxed. ``Why, no. If someone is to preform such unthinkable actions then they must be ill.`` At the thought of a sick feline Calia felt sympathy engulf her and she instantly began thinking of ways she could help until she reminded herself that she didn't know anyone like that. When Jinx rose to her paws and unsheathed her claws, Calia didn't feel too threatened. With Obsidian at her side she believed she could face an army and come out victorious. Speaking of, the ginger tabby feline glanced at her friend, her blue eyes giving away her enthusiasm that came with meeting Jinx.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 25th, 2018 at 12:37 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

The tom's own muscles tensed as Jinx continued speaking, especially when she mentioned someone attacking him. He hadn't been caught off guard in a long time, not while fighting, and he wasn't planning on that happening anytime soon. His green eyes flashed in the way the dark cat was speaking to Calia, but he knew that nothing bad would happen to the she cat at the same time. He would never let the she cat be seriously hurt. She couldn't take care of herself, after all... and Obsidian wasn't a tom to let someone who was innocent get hurt when they had no way of defending themselves. It was a weakness, sure, which was why he tried not to get close to other cats - perhaps there was a way for him to ignore it if he didn't care? But, Calia was special... she had taken care of him before and whether she liked it or not, he felt almost endebted to her to do something to help. "Enough." His voice was calm, strained a little, as he looked from one she cat to the other. The last thing that was needed was a fight, even though Calia was unlikely to ever instigate one. She didn't seem like the type of cat to do that. True, Obsidian didn't know everything about her - but he knew what he needed to, and it was enough to get a basic idea of her personality.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 29th, 2018, 09:03 PM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23 @AbsurdJinx

Jinx sniffed in amusement towards the feline's innocence. Her voice didn't stop even after she flicked her tail in acknowledgement towards Obsidian. "You're going to get yourself killed, kid," she meowed, rolling her yellow hues before turning away from the she-cat and settling herself back down where she originally was. Jinx didn't even bother facing them, instead she had her back turned to them both. This time, she was content with just sitting. Her tail wrapped around her paws as she began licking her chest and shoulder fur. The ebony she-cat didn't say anything after that to explain herself. She didn't even apologize to either Obsidian or Calia. Instead, she sat there doing her own thing, clearly uncaring of what they did. They could team up on her right now and she'd just accept her fate -- not without a fight back of course.
Old March 12th, 2018, 08:49 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Lonestar23 @Suspiciousmindz

Augustus had been on his own ever since the downfall of the Dusk Syndicate - not that he cared very much, of course. He was a rogue again, like he had been before joining the Syndicate at a young age. He had never cared much for the group of hostile felines and he certainly wasn't affected by the loss. However, he couldn't help but wonder what happened to the pretty she-cat Jinx. He purred at the thought of the snarky molly. Augustus swore he could hear her voice...

Several fox-lengths further and the lanky tom found himself spying on a familiar she-cat as well as two other strangers. Ah, I did hear her. Augustus felt the corners of his lips curl upward in a smirk. Jinx hadn't changed whatsoever. He didn't care much about the other two though, both of which who seemed to be irritating the molly he had his eyes on. When Jinx turned back to the forest he was hiding in, he decided he'd make himself known. He emitted confidence, his cocky expression refusing to fade away as he strode forward, making himself known.

``Jinx, darling! How strange it is I stumble upon you now.`` Augustus only briefly glanced at the other two, barely acknowledging them. His smirk widened as he looked back to Jinx.

~ ~ ~

Calia couldn't say she was thankful for Obsidian's interruption. She barely understood where the conversation was going, and hardly recognized the tension. The ginger she-cat frowned slightly, tilting her head to the side as she watched Jinx return to her previous position and ignore them. She flashed Obsidian a confused look, wondering how the introduction went so wrong. She came today believing she'd form a friendship with Obsidian's company only to find that the other molly wasn't quite fond of her. It wasn't anything new though; Calia spent moons nursing felines who disliked her, enduring their hateful comments and cold glares.

The ginger tabby didn't know what to do next. It wasn't as if she was inviting Jinx to stay with her in her garden where she had no choice but to attempt friendliness - not that she minded, she loved being kind to strangers. She looked to Obsidian for guidance when a skinny and tall black-furred tomcat burst through the undergrowth and immediately greeted Jinx. At least Calia found herself another potential friendship.
Old March 13th, 2018, 10:03 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Obsidian narrowed his eyes at Jinx upon her comment, but didn’t say anything - he couldn’t really blame her. She was right… with that attitude, treating everyone like a friend, it would be all too easy for Calia to get hurt. Maybe Obsidian would be able to help her - eventually. After all, he still felt like he owed her something for giving him shelter. Nothing should just be… given like that. But, he was going to have to be careful. It was all too easy to get attached to the cheerful ginger feline, and he couldn’t afford that. It was a price that he just wasn’t willing to pay, in the end. As another, darker colored tom burst from the brush, Obsidian’s fur bristled and he got to his paws. ”Who are you and what are you doing on my territory?” He asked in a low growl, standing partly in front of Calia - he was determined to protect his territory. And… he would protect Calia. Jinx would be able to take care of herself, and since this strange tom seemed to know her, Obsidian guessed he wasn’t here to hurt her. However, that didn’t mean that his presence was welcomed - Obsidian was going to get rid of him, soon enough. As hard as it might be to do so. ”You know what, I don’t care. Get out of here. Now.” He snarled, his fur bristling, fangs bared as he took a couple more steps towards the strange cat. Strangers were not welcome here. They were never welcome here.

Old March 18th, 2018, 10:57 PM
Just A Fossil

@AbsurdJinx @Lonestar23

That voice! Jinx felt her heart drop as her eyes narrowed and turned to meet a sickeningly familiar dark pelt and lanky body. She didn't need this right now. She didn't want this. What had she done?! She'd been pretty good since the fall of the evil leaders! Rising to her paws, her head dropped slightly, but her eyes remained focused on Augustus. "You're not dead yet?" she spoke, lashing her tail a few times before her head rose high again.

Her gaze shifted towards Obsidian as the tom was being rather hostile to Augustus. Thank goodness someone has some brains here... she thought. The tom she had been with wasn't so welcoming towards Augustus and now she was simply hoping Calia wouldn't be either. However, she knew those chances were slim to none.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 3rd, 2018, 06:41 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Having another cat on his territory was not Obsidian’s favorite thing. Calia had left, whether he would see her again or not was unknown… but it wouldn’t matter. Everyone eventually left him. It had only been a matter of time and the fact that Obsidian had been thinking otherwise was insane, stupid, and foolish. How could he have been so blind? Of course she wasn’t coming back. He had scared her off, just like he scared everyone else off. Except for someone who just refused to get out of there, at least for the moment being. That was Jinx, the former Dusk Syndicate cat who had trespassed onto his territory, who would be staying here for… perhaps a little while longer. Like it or not, her presence had become a part of Obsidian’s daily routine - he would run into her two or three times a day, whether he was hunting or patrolling, and the two had a sort of understanding. He was allowing her to stay for now, but he knew it was only a matter of time before she left - or before he kicked her out. It would be like she was just another part of the landscape that had disappeared, a tree that had been knocked down or a flower that had been picked by some cat (like Calia), and eventually he would get used to her not being there. But, for now… he didn’t mind it as much as he’d thought he would.

@Suspiciousmindz

Old July 4th, 2018, 12:12 AM
Just A Fossil

@Lonestar23

Jinx had taken to a small tree hollow during her stay here. A place that allowed her and Obsidian space from each other. While they didn't see each other as much as they did when she first arrived, it became clear that the two were sharing the same area right now. For what reason? No one really knew. Normally Jinx would've moved on by now, but here she was, lounging on this feline's territory. Perhaps it was due to her clan and group background? All her life she'd been around felines so it was only natural to her. The sun soaked into her ebony pelt as the sprawled out she-cat enjoyed the quiet nature around her. That was one great thing. There weren't tons of cats hovering and talking. It was quiet and mostly safe. An area she could relax and be lazy. No duties, no stress.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL