Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 12:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:02 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Yesterday 11:44 PM
Training 101 | P
Last post by Madelaine
Yesterday 11:35 PM

Old May 19th, 2021, 12:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ThunderClan Deputy Applications

Hello, and welcome, I guess!

I'm just going to try applying, though this probably isn't the best...

Mistyshade's Application!

[Note: I normally don't write in present tense, I just thought it'd be fun for this]

File Loading

Interview with Mistyshade - led by Streampaw

Mistyshade shifts into view, Streampaw close behind. "Oh, hello, I guess?" Mistyshade asks. Streampaw nods. "Hello, and welcome to Mistyshade's interview!" Mistyshade laughs nervously. "Ok, that's enough. Can we start now?" "Of course!" Streampaw mews back.

"Ok, firstly. I heard you were interested in the deputy position?" Mistyshade looks up, a little surprised by the question. "Huh? Oh, yeah. A little bit. But I do know there's better warriors for it in ThunderClan than me..." Streampaw cuts Mistyshade off. "And we stop it right there. I'm sure you'd be a great candidate. But, would you be able to tell us why?"

Mistyshade nods, though slightly nervous. "I know I'm a new-ish warrior, but I am also very experienced. I find my skills in hunting, though I also enjoy fighting. I wish I could've fought that fish-breath Lionstorm." Streampaw backs away, a little bit offended. "You say fish-breath? Well, what do you say when you find out I have a RiverClan-like name?"

Mistyshade hastily apologizes. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean that... but you must say, that traitor ain't a good leader." Streampaw nods. "Alright, then." Mistyshade meows, continuing. "Secondly, I am very patient with other cats. Though only with ThunderClan cats of course."

Streampaw smiled. "Ok. Now, what would you won't become deputy?" "I will simply understand it. There are more senior warriors in the clan that Eveningstar can choose. Really, I only want to be it to help the clan. But, I guess other warriors could also achieve that." Mistyshade replies.

Streampaw nods, moving on. "What do you think of Eveningstar? And how he changed to a tom?" Mistyshade shruggs. "I fully understand him. I mean, I was born non-bianry. I know what it feels like to be out of place. It might be hard at first, but cats should always keep in their minds that they can choose who they are. They have control over it. And if they feel different, they can of course change their gender. I would fight for Eveningstar if needed." Streampaw smiles. "Ok. That's awesome."

"Now, what would you do to RiverClan?" Mistyshade flexes her claws a little. "Some of them followed Lionstorm. Of course, I'd attack them. But not unprepared. I wouldn't let my clan die, just because we forgot to plan. Also, the non-Lionstorm followers. We shouldn't attack them." Streampaw nods, smiling.

"Also, there's an important question I forgot. Why are you even interested in being deputy?" Mistyshade smiled. She had waited all along for that. "I would like to serve my clan well. Of course, I can as warrior, but I want to prove myself. It was so sad for me when Buckstar died, but now Eveningstar is the leader. And I believe we need to move on. Of course, for that we need a strong deputy. I know I might not be it, but it's just a fact that ThunderClan needs s strong deputy to lead along with Eveningstar. I would like to be it, but I'd understand if not. There might be more experienced warriors."

Streampaw nods. "Alright. That's all for now." She turns away, and Mistyshade remains, gazing into the stars. "StarClan, whatever happens, you'll be there for us. For ThunderClan."

Suddendly, Streampaw turns back. "Mistyshade?" she asks. Mistyshade looks at her. "Yes?" Streampaw smiles. "I forgot to ask something. What would you do if you were deputy?" "I would try to make ThunderClan a safer place. Of course, it's already safe, but now, with RiverClan as a threat, it has to be safer. First, we would need more protection for the nursery and elder's den. Like a thorn wall, or cats that are specifically assigned to protect camp."

"Also, we would have to check the clan for cats that don't approve of Eveningstar. Cats that want to stand up against him, because of his gender change." Streampaw nods. "That's all for now. I might try and deliver this to Eveningstar." She smiles slyly.

Exiting File

My turn!

Q: Why am I interested in being a HR?

A: It seems very interesting to be a HR. Of course, I know it's a lot of responsibility, but it seems also really enjoyable.

Q: Why would Mistyshade be good for it?

A: She fully approves of Eveningstar, and how he's always there for ThunderClan. She is very understanding and patient, and will try to make the clan great [even though it already is]. However, she's also special and stands out. No one ever notices her gender change, but she makes people notice it. Sometimes, Mistyshade acts a little weird, but only when she gets a sudden idea. Her goal is not to make ThunderClan planless when possibly attacking RiverClan.

Q: What does she think of RiverClan?

A: Mistyshade is pretty sure it wasn't RiverClan's fault. She thinks ThunderClan should only attack the cats that followed and supported Lionstorm when he attacked, and were part of Buckstar's, Rainywhisker's, Dogspirit's, and Applepaw's death.

Q: What does Mistyshade think of Lionstorm?

A: Mistyshade thinks he's simply horrible. If she goes to StarClan, she will want to go get revenge of him. She thinks he's heartless, as he killed a leader, medicine cat, queen, and apprentice. No one can control where a pack of coyotes goes.

Q: Does her name have any special meaning?

A: Yes. The prefix 'Misty' was given to her by her long deceased mother, and it makes her stronger. The suffix 'Shade' was given to her by Buckstar at her warrior ceremony, and she wears it with pride. And, with memory of the dead leader.

// @Jackpot

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; July 1st, 2021 at 11:15 AM.
Old May 19th, 2021, 01:15 PM
Blasphemy!

My Mood: Devilish

good luck people! now i'm not applying for two reasons: I don't fit all the requirements and I want Rippleshade to be my high rank even if I did but it'll be interesting to see it go down.
Vine (Outsider)
Mintleaf (RC)
bump me after 36 hours ig
Dont click this link:
https://www.sanfransentinel.com/wco-pf-but-its-sus.html
Pronouns: I don't care anymore I prefer not to think about it
Old May 21st, 2021, 08:11 AM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Good luck everyone!
Old May 26th, 2021, 04:52 PM
Mwhehehehe

My Mood: Yeehaw

Good luck everyone!
I’d love to apply but I don’t have any thunderclan cats, times, or the amount of writing skills many other people have on here!
Old May 26th, 2021, 05:32 PM
pastel king

Bump Policy: 24 Hours w/ Due Date, 72 if no Due Date
My Mood: Adorable

Beebuzz”s Deputy Application

What I'm doing this one? I thought that was your job Fawnhearted, sheesh.

Okay, how should I start? Well, the names Beebuzz! You can probably guess the ‘Bee’ is from my handsome coat. My golden fur with the brown stripes makes me look like a bee huh? The ‘Buzz’ is because supposedly I'm talkative-

Huh?

Not really-

Fine..!

Okay, Fawn says I do talk a lot- I guess that might be true, but I pride myself in talking with my clanmates and making sure that they're all okay.

How old I am? You never ask the King Bee's age!

Ow! Jeez sorry Fawn-

I'm 22 Moons! I know that's pretty young but I've been a warrior for 8 moons, I'll admit I goofed off my first moon training, but after that I was able to become a warrior early!

I think as a warrior my best skill is probably my hunting, but I promise my fighting is pretty well too! I'm pretty good at climbing if I say so myself, I've caught every squirrel I've seen!

Ow- jeez Fawn gentle with the claws!

Fine, I fell out of a tree once when I was an apprentice, made a fool of myself but I still got the squirrel!

I love helping out my clan, and I'd be honored to work with you Evening! But I won't bow down “oh holy great leader”. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, and tell you if I think you could do something different, but I want you to know I'll follow you nomatter what! I don't just want to be your deputy, I hope to be a cat you could trust!

Oops! Fawn says we're out of time, well bye now!

Oh- Fawn also says hi to @Jackpot whoever that is??

(I wish I could've done all those cool application thingiee an colors but I'm literally tone blind so uh sorry)

Sign my Sig, Stinky Staff Members!
If non-staff is interested, VM me and I'll add you <3

Last edited by Fawnhearted; May 31st, 2021 at 10:33 AM.
Old May 31st, 2021, 11:02 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Applications are now closed! Thank you to everyone who applied <33

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--