thrushfreckle
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 12:54 PM

Old February 17th, 2021, 01:35 AM
chirps

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

​➳ Sunchaser
Ah. Hunting. At least he was rather good at that. Well, better at that than fighting, that was for sure. "Of course! Hunting! That's a good place to start! Let's see..." the golden tabby thought for a moment, knowing that he should probably start with the crouch.

Demonstrating, Sunchaser slid into a hunting crouch, looking over at Fizzlepaw. "Okay so... you'll wanna copy what I'm doing. Keep your tail low, and, uh... Don't move too much."

// @Angelique
Old February 17th, 2021, 02:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

The pale ginger cat was really excited, but he hid it a bit. he didn't want to annoy his mentor before he started. His mama didn't like his endless movement, so he felt it was like that for everyone. He couldn't help it. It was due to his disability. He didn't want his mentor to not like him. He would do his best.

Fizzlepaw watched him go into the hunters crouch. he looked at his tail. Would he be able to hold it still? He hoped so. He would try his best. The autistic tom got into the best crouch and kept his body still. His tail moved a few times before he forced it to go still. He did it! He actually did it. He kept his formation even though he was so excited. "Like this?", he asked.

// @spade; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old February 17th, 2021, 03:14 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Forestpaw followed Sloefrost into Thunderclan’s forest territory. How she loved it here. It was so peaceful and relaxing, and it served as a great spot for hunting or training. It truly was a great piece of territory for Thunderclan to claim.

The russet she-cat closed her eyes and imagined some of her ancestors walking here before her. Then she remembered she wasn’t clan born. She was clan raised but not born, even though she’d only spent a moon or two of her life without the clans. Coming back to the present Forestpaw shook her pelt and mewed, “So where are we going?”.
( @RedSquirrel )

Old February 17th, 2021, 07:22 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

// @jayfeather21

> Buckstar <
────────

"All right, Rainingpaw, this is it." Buckstar led his apprentice out of camp. He carefully eyed each shadow and clump of bushes before deciding it was safe enough to go forward. Hopefully they wouldn't run into any coyotes while they were out. It was early morning, so there was a chance...

He glanced down at Rainingpaw and grinned, trying to cover up his concern with excitement. "I'll be taking you on a tour of ThunderClan today. Any questions before we get started?"
Old February 17th, 2021, 08:54 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

"are there coyotes in the forest? " rainingpaw asked terrified at the answer. . .
@Slushie

Old February 19th, 2021, 09:00 AM
Hello!

My Mood: Distracted

Ebonyfrost padded out of the bushes, searching for some kind of prey. Back in the Thunderclan Warrior's Den, a cat named Leafshred saved her from a spider (she was afraid of spiders) and she wanted to thank him by catching a piece of prey.
Old February 19th, 2021, 09:28 AM
Hello!

Ebonyfrost sniffed the air, trying to keep quiet. She finds nothing. She tries again. And again. She stopped. Did she smell somethings familiar? Was it Leafshred? No, she told herself, it couldn't be. Finally she heard some rustling in the undergrowth. Out came a juicy vole, Ebonyfrost's favorite. Exited to find something at last, she forgot all about stealth, and ran toward the vole. Of course, it heard all the commotion and ran off. In her exited frenzy, Ebonyfrost accidentally scratched herself with a bramble. Cursing under her breath, she linked her wound, deciding not to go back until she found at least something to give to Leafshred. After what felt like years, a squirrel shuffled into view, eating an acorn. Not wanting to miss such a delicious piece of prey right in front of her, she quietly crawled forward. The squirrel looked around. Ebonyfrost froze. When the squirrel was sure it was safe, it began eating again. Ebonyfrost pounced on it, killing it before it could make one last peep. She finally won!
Old February 19th, 2021, 02:33 PM
Hello!

Ebonyfrost walked slowly, looking for some herbs............... an hour later she found them. Mouth full of plants, she padded back into camp.
Old February 19th, 2021, 05:00 PM
I like trees

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfgirl8 View Post
Forestpaw followed Sloefrost into Thunderclan’s forest territory. How she loved it here. It was so peaceful and relaxing, and it served as a great spot for hunting or training. It truly was a great piece of territory for Thunderclan to claim.

The russet she-cat closed her eyes and imagined some of her ancestors walking here before her. Then she remembered she wasn’t clan born. She was clan raised but not born, even though she’d only spent a moon or two of her life without the clans. Coming back to the present Forestpaw shook her pelt and mewed, “So where are we going?”.
Sloefrost thought for a moment.
"What about the sunkissed creek?" She asked, hopefully. She'd always thought it was amazing place as an apprentice.

Last edited by RedSquirrel; February 19th, 2021 at 05:01 PM.
Old February 21st, 2021, 01:15 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Fizzlepaw
***_______________***

Fizzlepaw followed right behind Silverclaw to the next place. The tom kept himself cautious. He had never been here before, so he didn't know if there were any dangers here. "Place cool.". he meowed.

// @Fierceclaw; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do