Today 06:10 PM

Old August 30th, 2023, 04:46 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default "Ok, you are so annoying, can you please shut UP!?" {P}

~~Ciara~~

{ @sock }

(To make this more interesting, Ciara hasn't gotten her scar yet, and her skin is peach and hair brown and eyes are hazel)

Ciara stood on top of a building, sharping her katana, sighing to herself. She wondered who her next target will be. She's been a famous assassin in this town, with people expecting her to protect them. Some people. Many fear her. And she didn't blame them. She was dangerous.

But Ciara had heard rumors and gossip about a new assassin that has been spotted, and apparently, this assassin is getting all the popularity points. While that didn't really bother Ciara that much, it still bugged her to know that someone else was sparking more fear in the hearts of people then her. Who is this assassin... and when will I meet them?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 30th, 2023, 04:59 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: "Ok, you are so annoying, can you please shut UP!?" {P}

Quote:
Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 View Post
~~Ciara~~

{ @sock }

(To make this more interesting, Ciara hasn't gotten her scar yet, and her skin is peach and hair brown and eyes are hazel)

Ciara stood on top of a building, sharping her katana, sighing to herself. She wondered who her next target will be. She's been a famous assassin in this town, with people expecting her to protect them. Some people. Many fear her. And she didn't blame them. She was dangerous.

But Ciara had heard rumors and gossip about a new assassin that has been spotted, and apparently, this assassin is getting all the popularity points. While that didn't really bother Ciara that much, it still bugged her to know that someone else was sparking more fear in the hearts of people then her. Who is this assassin... and when will I meet them?
The Andromeda Strain || "Andromeda" or "Andro"
she/her

She honestly didn't know where she was. It was up high, that was for sure, but other than that... who cared? She certainly didn't. Cartwheeling on the top of a building, she only stopped when she sensed another person's presence. Upon her newly found rooftop? Never. Andromeda stopped her excessive cartwheeling, standing up, icy white eyes boring into this new person.

Ah, yes, she knew this person! Ciara! A fellow assassin. In other words, a competitor. Oh me, oh my, it was time to have some fun. Andromeda grinned a large, slightly unsettling grin, and jabbed Ciara in the shoulder with her forefinger.

"Hello hello!" she crowed, giving a bow, flourishing her hands. "What's cookin', good lookin'?"

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 30th, 2023, 05:04 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
The Andromeda Strain || "Andromeda" or "Andro"
she/her

She honestly didn't know where she was. It was up high, that was for sure, but other than that... who cared? She certainly didn't. Cartwheeling on the top of a building, she only stopped when she sensed another person's presence. Upon her newly found rooftop? Never. Andromeda stopped her excessive cartwheeling, standing up, icy white eyes boring into this new person.

Ah, yes, she knew this person! Ciara! A fellow assassin. In other words, a competitor. Oh me, oh my, it was time to have some fun. Andromeda grinned a large, slightly unsettling grin, and jabbed Ciara in the shoulder with her forefinger.

"Hello hello!" she crowed, giving a bow, flourishing her hands. "What's cookin', good lookin'?"
~~Ciara~~

(Ooo... never try and flirt with this version of Ciara...)

Ciara could feel someone else's presence near her, but she kept her head down, flexing her katana when someone jabbed her shoulder. She flinched and whirled around. One look at this girl's eyes immediately told Ciara that this was the assassin that was all over the news.

"..." She remained silent for a while, watching this strange-looking girl do a stupid bow, and the way she spoke made Ciara think that she was trying to flirt with her. Ok, maybe she wasn't intentionally trying to, but it still bothered her. "Okay, one, please don't call me that again. And two, you are that one assassin that's all over everyone's mind, isn't it? Your... The Andromeda Strain, correct?" Why don't I get such a cool nickname?

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 30th, 2023, 05:11 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

(Ooo... never try and flirt with this version of Ciara...)

Ciara could feel someone else's presence near her, but she kept her head down, flexing her katana when someone jabbed her shoulder. She flinched and whirled around. One look at this girl's eyes immediately told Ciara that this was the assassin that was all over the news.

"..." She remained silent for a while, watching this strange-looking girl do a stupid bow, and the way she spoke made Ciara think that she was trying to flirt with her. Ok, maybe she wasn't intentionally trying to, but it still bothered her. "Okay, one, please don't call me that again. And two, you are that one assassin that's all over everyone's mind, isn't it? Your... The Andromeda Strain, correct?" Why don't I get such a cool nickname?
(Andro is too good for rules >:0)

Andromeda leaned backwards, still smiling. She put her hands in her pockets, eyebrows raised, looking just a bit creepy. "The Andromeda Strain, The Nowhere King, Eleven Kinds Of Stupid... it varies. But you can call me whatever you like dearie." The way she addressed people may have sounded like she was flirting, but in reality, she was just... being her.

Andromeda tilted her head, white eyes flickering up and down, sizing up Ciara. Obviously, Andro was way cooler than her and way more superior, it never hurt anyone to see who they were up against. In her slightly psychotic mind, anybody who wasn't a friend was immediately categorized as an enemy. So, pretty much everyone.

Old August 30th, 2023, 05:18 PM
error in the code

Quote:
(Andro is too good for rules >:0)

Andromeda leaned backwards, still smiling. She put her hands in her pockets, eyebrows raised, looking just a bit creepy. "The Andromeda Strain, The Nowhere King, Eleven Kinds Of Stupid... it varies. But you can call me whatever you like dearie." The way she addressed people may have sounded like she was flirting, but in reality, she was just... being her.

Andromeda tilted her head, white eyes flickering up and down, sizing up Ciara. Obviously, Andro was way cooler than her and way more superior, it never hurt anyone to see who they were up against. In her slightly psychotic mind, anybody who wasn't a friend was immediately categorized as an enemy. So, pretty much everyone.
(So sorry for the short post, sudden motivation loss)

*Ciara glared at this girl, sizing her up and down as well*

"Can I help you?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 30th, 2023, 05:32 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
(So sorry for the short post, sudden motivation loss)

*Ciara glared at this girl, sizing her up and down as well*

"Can I help you?"
Andromeda blinked. She considered it for a moment, and then her smile widened. "Actually, yes. You're stealing a lot of my business! At least half of my clients have transferred to your murder service. And that's not good for me." As she spoke, she took a step forward. "Honestly, it might not be good for you either." Andromeda put her hands behind her back, and produced a pistol from her white utility belt.

"I'd advise jumping off this building now. It'll be a much quicker death than the one I have in mind." Even as she threatened Ciara, her manic grin didn't falter. She aimed the gun at Ciara's head, but frowned. She put it away. "But, I suppose..." Her smile returned. "I don't have to be that mean. IF, that is, you play a game with me."

She did all this as if it were the most casual conversation in the world.

Old August 30th, 2023, 05:35 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Andromeda blinked. She considered it for a moment, and then her smile widened. "Actually, yes. You're stealing a lot of my business! At least half of my clients have transferred to your murder service. And that's not good for me." As she spoke, she took a step forward. "Honestly, it might not be good for you either." Andromeda put her hands behind her back, and produced a pistol from her white utility belt.

"I'd advise jumping off this building now. It'll be a much quicker death than the one I have in mind." Even as she threatened Ciara, her manic grin didn't falter. She aimed the gun at Ciara's head, but frowned. She put it away. "But, I suppose..." Her smile returned. "I don't have to be that mean. IF, that is, you play a game with me."

She did all this as if it were the most casual conversation in the world.
*Ciara growled, gripping her katana tightly, standing up and facing Andromeda*

"Don't you dare threaten me!"

*She didn't relax when Andromeda put her gun away and spoke about a game*

"What game?"

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿
Old August 30th, 2023, 05:37 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
*Ciara growled, gripping her katana tightly, standing up and facing Andromeda*

"Don't you dare threaten me!"

*She didn't relax when Andromeda put her gun away and spoke about a game*

"What game?"
"Eh, I dunno," she said, unfazed by Ciara's katana, "Tag? Hide 'n seek? Your choice."

Old August 30th, 2023, 05:40 PM
error in the code

Quote:
"Eh, I dunno," she said, unfazed by Ciara's katana, "Tag? Hide 'n seek? Your choice."
*Ciara had guns if needed*

"I don't know... tag is just kind of not fair, hide and seek can be easily cheesed, and fighting would seem like we're asking to kill each other."

*She thought for a moment, still not relaxing, but slowly putting her katana back behind her back and instead reaching for her revolver and pistol on her skirt belt*

(She's just getting ready for a fight if needed. Honestly, these two should team up. I want Ciara to be annoyed so much she would slay Andromeda in her sleep)

a new member of rc

◺--------------◿