Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:21 AM

Old July 7th, 2019, 04:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The black-and-white molly smiled kindly down at her new apprentice. Her first apprentice. She knew she’d come quite a long way from the scared little Thunderclan kit she once had been. She knew Riverclan was her home, even if she only shared half of her blood with the other cats in Riverclan. With a flick of her tail, she nodded at the young tom. “Today I figured we would start with exploring the territory, as per usual.”
Chesnutpaw smiled at his new mentor,” Of course. I’d be happy to do whatever you want.” He meowed calmly forcing his excitement down as he didn’t want to look like an immature apprentice all excited to see the territory.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 10th, 2019, 03:23 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Bounding onto the Streamstone, Lionstorm's claws dug against the rock as he gazed down at the Clan below.

"Cats of RiverClan and SkyClan," his voice howled out, echoing throughout the clearing as he sought to gain their attention. "It is with.. a heavy heart I announce the death of the old SkyClan medicine cat." It'd probably be best he didn't try to say his name. It was on the tip of his tongue, he swore. Maybe. "Shiverpetal found him, having passed away in his sleep.

"Mushroomcreek [ @Starfall] and Stormgaze [ @lacumaru], you two will be moving his body out into the center of camp for vigil. The rest of you can share tongues with him one last time before the elders take him for burial at Moonhigh."
Assuming the elders could get that far, but he figured there'd be more volunteering from SkyClan cats to help out.

"This meeting is dismissed."

OPEN-- VIGIL WILL BE TAKING PLACE BELOW.

@The Cannibal, @Dust

Last edited by BEAR.; July 11th, 2019 at 04:40 AM.
Old July 10th, 2019, 05:42 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The caramel feline's ears shot up as soon as she heard Lionstorm's voice echo throughout the clearing. The first question that popped up in her mind was 'Where was Fallenstar?' and the second was 'Why in Starclan's name is he so loud.' though to be fair she had just woken up from a nap. Senses still groggy, everyone was loud to her right now, honestly.

What the golden tom said next, however, snapped her out of her daze. Forest green hues light up with surprise. Skyclan's medicine cat? 'If it was Skyclan's medicine cat why isn't Grousestar or Frostflight announcing this? Wouldn't they view it as disrespectful?' she squinted her eyes, shooting the...boisterous tom a questioning gaze. But at the call of her name, the warrior picked herself up and strode towards the tom, than waited for her familiar companion to follow suit. Shooting the molly a smile. "If needed, I can help the elders move him at Moonhigh." she stated, returning her attention to the deputy.

@lacumaru @BILL.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 10th, 2019, 06:44 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

At the sound of Lionstorm's call, Stormgaze slid from where she had been speaking to Fallenstar in his den and out into the clearing. Her eye glimmered faintly in confusion and she hopped down into the crowd of felines around her. What? Shinefang? A sense of dread sank low in her gut and she swallowed, remembering the time when he had cared for her after she had been attacked and lost her eye. The brown molly gulped, lost in thought until she heard her name being called. Confusion settled in her gaze before she stood up with a silent nod and headed toward the medicine den, looking for the familiar molly she had been assigned to help carry the dead Medicine Cat from his den.
She remained quiet, dipping her head toward Mushroomcreek to allow her into the den first. At the thought of seeing Shinefang's body, she felt sickness rise in her gut. Memories flashed in her mind, and she forced herself to remain calm and courteous as a strange burning sensation filled her, though mainly surrounding the scar covering most of her face. Stormgaze swallowed the lump in her throat, grief settling into her very bones, and prepared herself for the sight of Shinefang's limp and lifeless body.
She had witnessed death before. Most warriors have. But... this felt different. This was the feline who had healed all of those he could heal, despite being cranky and irritable. And he had only just moved into this den! Stormgaze held her breath and flicked her tail. Now was not the time. She had a job to do. The usually bubbly feline flattened her ears before slipping out of the clearing and into the Medicine Cat den.

@Starfall @BILL.
Old July 11th, 2019, 04:40 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"If you want." Lionstorm didn't care who helped the elders, it just needed to be done. Like the corpse removal crew.

As he sprang from the Streamstone, he lingered close to the boulder-- awaiting the return of the two cats collecting Shinefang's body. If others wanted to help, they were free too, but they needed to be quick.

It was strange, announcing a high rank's death-- especially one who he couldn't recall the name to, but it seemed to have gotten the point across based on the reactions of some of the cats who arrived.

He almost felt bad. They must've liked this cat a lot if they were so torn up over it.
@Starfall

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old July 12th, 2019, 07:53 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@The Cannibal

Frostflight was fuming - his short walk had not cleared up anything in his head, but at least the nick that Lionstorm had given him was closing up. Sure, maybe he deserved it for being snotty with him... at the end of the day he was doing his job - protecting his clan. As sour as the thought made him, Frostflight did leave Riverclan, but how the heck would he manage to get his reasoning across without Lionstorm blowing up on him? It wasn't just power he was after. Grousestar had made him felt wanted, needed even. If he hadn't of trusted his gut, Frost would have never accepted... but here he was. Pushing his way into the clearing, he was surprised to find Lionstorm atop the rock, so soon after their verbal disagreement, with a collection of felines gathering near the base.

"Cats of RiverClan and SkyClan, it is with.. a heavy heart I announce the death of the old SkyClan medicine cat. Shiverpetal found him, having passed away in his sleep."
What?! Immediately his gaze scanned the crowd for any sign of Grousestar. He would be near the leader's den if anything, so without a second thought he pushed his way forward. Understandably, Grouse would be upset losing an important asset of his clan, but... would he even bother reappointing another medicine cat? Would Skyclan just completely fade away after his death? Frostflight swallowed, continuing to pace around - all his anger dissipated by the news. His thoughts were spinning, jumping out and screaming at him. For the first time in a long time he felt quite helpless to them. "Grousestar?" The feline called softly as he approached the den.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; July 12th, 2019 at 12:23 PM.
Old July 12th, 2019, 12:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[OPEN]

Fennelheart was happily returning from hunting when she heard Lionstorm speaking.

”It is with.. a heavy heart I announce the death of the old SkyClan medicine cat.”

Fennelheart felt herself being crushed No! He can’t be dead! There must be a mistake! she wasn’t really aware of what she was doing, all she knew is that Shinefang was dead. She was running up to Shinefang’s body shoving aside the warriors, queens, apprentices, kits, and elders to get to his body. When she saw his body, in a heap of tears she began to prod him gasping between sobs,” Wake up Shinefang, please. Wake up!” she gave another loud sob as she pressed her nose into his cold fur realizing he was dead.

She began to speak her voice muffled by his fur,” I’m sorry I trained with the Dark Forest as an apprentice, I’m sorry I was such an obnoxious apprentice to you, I’m sorry the first thing I ever said to you was ‘ you are too old to mentor me’, I’m sorry I got impatient when you couldn’t keep up with me, I’m sorry I ran ahead of you, I’m sorry I teased you and called you ‘ an old flea bag’. I’m sorry for everything Shinefang. I’m so so so sorry! ” She wailed

She sadly began to groom his fur as she continued to loudly sob,” Thank you, for teaching me to be a warrior, for helping me get away from the Dark Forest, for teaching me basic medicine, for teaching me to speak my mind, thank you...for everything...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; July 12th, 2019 at 12:35 PM.
Old July 12th, 2019, 10:07 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

She felt the weight of his body pressing down on her. As Stormgaze and Mushroomcreek carried the lifeless body of the SkyClan Medicine Cat, she could feel the emptiness inside of him. There was no spirit left in him. The brown molly's paws were light on the ground and she allowed her head to fall solemnly. Each gaze focused on her and Mushroomcreek felt like claws in her flesh, the fangs of sorrow creeping up her spine. With a glance toward Mushroomcreek, Stormgaze stopped by the Streamstone and gently lowered herself to the ground, shuffling Shinefang's body from her hold, careful not to mess up the array of petals Shiverpetal had placed.
Stormgaze stepped back and sat down. She pressed a gentle touch of her nose to Shinefang's cold pelt. After silently wishing him a peaceful rest, she moved back from his body and allowed her Clanmates a chance to pay their respects. Stormgaze's tail flicked before she moved closer to the edge of the crowd. Her mind felt numb, her body running on its own. It was as though her own spirit wasn't connected to her. The molly swallowed before settling down and letting the grief engulf her.

@Starfall @BILL. @Dipper
Old July 14th, 2019, 01:12 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

( open ! )

While Umbraice didn't know Shinefang very well, losing a member of a clan was always tough. Sad, depressing...he didn't cry. He sat there, almost stoic, obedient, as if this was what he was used to doing. Cats died all the time, living creatures weren't immortal. Umbraice once witnessed the full life cycle of a butterfly; from when they were born, until they were no more. He didn't have much to say or think about Shinefang, which made it even more awkward. He had deep respect for the old medicine cat, that was for sure. Shinefang was with the stars, his family, his loved ones, and that was all that mattered. He couldn't say the same for Auroraflame because Umbraice did get very emotional when the sassy, close friend of his perished under sickness. He was still recuperating after her death, but like an obedient cat, he shared tongues with Shinefang, wishing silently that his journey to Starclan be a good one, and that he would say hi to Auroraflame for him, given the chance. Then, he sat there, head down, ears pinned, shoulders slouched.
Old July 14th, 2019, 07:34 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Dreampaw sat solemnly, her head bowed respectfully. Her tail drooped and her heart was heavy. Shinefang was dead... he had been her medicine cat since she was born... he had helped with the sniffles, minor cuts and scrapes, thorns... he was ALWAYS there... and now that he wasn't... it was hard. Dreampaw sniffed, a tear runiing down her face.

"Goodbye Shinefang... may you rest peacefully in StarClan.." She whispered.

@EternalBlaze @Lilyfur2

Scarfang sat down. He had brought Tigerkit out of the nursery for some one on one time... and of course, the SkyClan medicine cat had died. Who knows what would have gotten to his body if Shiverpetal hadn't found him.

"Tigerkit, do you know who that cat is?" He asked his son quietly, wondering if he could recognise the SkyClan tom.

@GLaDOS

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; July 14th, 2019 at 07:35 AM.