Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM

Old November 5th, 2021, 08:44 AM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow102 View Post
Dazzed, Prowler quickly did his best to get back on his feet.
"i'm fine...i'm fine..., Prowler coughed, his eyes clouded with pain.
suddenly, as the pain left him his focus returned, "Just a cough.".
Prowler wasnt sure what to say as he tried to put on an intimidating display. The coughing fits were coming more often and more violently with each days passing. 'how long will it be till it over takes me, i wonder.' Prowler thought, frustration ebbing away at his thoughts.

"i'm not sick, nor am i contagious." Prowler growled, "I'm old. This is just my reward for being clever and strong enough to make it this far."
Prowler looked down at the vole.
so juicy.
so tender.
before Prowler could stop himself, he began to devour the vole.
--Molly--

Molly wrinkled her nose at the rogues's terrible eating habits. Surely he didn't eat like that everyday, right? But she was soon torn over a decision. For one, the rogue hadn't tried to kill her yet. For another, he could have some deadly disease. But, Molly remembered another cat she knew. A brown tabby that once had a cough like that. She'd passed on, but Molly had always wished she had done something to save her. Now was her chance for a do-over. As the rogue was eating, Molly spoke. "You can stay here for a bit, I guess." She paused, then started again. "But, Molly paused for some dramatic effect, "only if you answer my questions."

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old November 5th, 2021, 01:18 PM
may the dice favor you

Status: knees weak, arms are heavy, something something mom's spaghetti
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
--Molly--

Molly wrinkled her nose at the rogues's terrible eating habits. Surely he didn't eat like that everyday, right? But she was soon torn over a decision. For one, the rogue hadn't tried to kill her yet. For another, he could have some deadly disease. But, Molly remembered another cat she knew. A brown tabby that once had a cough like that. She'd passed on, but Molly had always wished she had done something to save her. Now was her chance for a do-over. As the rogue was eating, Molly spoke. "You can stay here for a bit, I guess." She paused, then started again. "But, Molly paused for some dramatic effect, "only if you answer my questions."
Ask away. Prowler said between gulps.
'Im in it now. Might as well get on with it. Prowler thought, a twinge of excitement weld deep in his old heart. It had been a very long time since he could sit and talk with someone.
'ever since..'
Prowler stomped that thought before it could start. Now is not the time for that.
It was time to teach the kittypet.

CrowKit: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...25#post1088325
Prowler: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...96&postcount=1
Old November 5th, 2021, 10:40 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Ask away. Prowler said between gulps.
'Im in it now. Might as well get on with it. Prowler thought, a twinge of excitement weld deep in his old heart. It had been a very long time since he could sit and talk with someone.
'ever since..'
Prowler stomped that thought before it could start. Now is not the time for that.
It was time to teach the kittypet.
--Molly--

Sniffing, Molly turned her head away, pretending to be studying the clouds to give off a...disinterested air. "First. What's Starclan. Is it like the Cutter?" That was the biggest question, the one egging at her. She could've sworn she'd heard it somewhere. Maybe it was like the Cutter, though Molly felt it was better, and less.......evil. Molly eyed the rogue out of the corner of her eyes, he was still eating. She returned her gaze to the clouds. They were quite puffy today. Quite.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters

Last edited by Brightlight; November 5th, 2021 at 10:41 PM.
Old November 6th, 2021, 12:11 AM
may the dice favor you

Quote:
--Molly--

Sniffing, Molly turned her head away, pretending to be studying the clouds to give off a...disinterested air. "First. What's Starclan. Is it like the Cutter?" That was the biggest question, the one egging at her. She could've sworn she'd heard it somewhere. Maybe it was like the Cutter, though Molly felt it was better, and less.......evil. Molly eyed the rogue out of the corner of her eyes, he was still eating. She returned her gaze to the clouds. They were quite puffy today. Quite.

StarClan, no. Prowler snorted, "StarClan is Nothing like the cutter.
As Prowler finishes his vole, he starts speaking about StarClan, taking on an uncharacteristic kindness in his voice. Prowler even pauses when the kittypet has questions. (if you wanna know stuff, heres a link)

Old November 6th, 2021, 09:25 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
StarClan, no. Prowler snorted, "StarClan is Nothing like the cutter.
As Prowler finishes his vole, he starts speaking about StarClan, taking on an uncharacteristic kindness in his voice. Prowler even pauses when the kittypet has questions. (if you wanna know stuff, heres a link)
--Molly--

When the rogue finishes, Molly is still looking at the clouds. But this time, she's really lost in thought. "My mother used to talk about a place cats went after they passed on. Maybe it was Starclan." Maybe her mother was a Clan cat. Speaking of that...

"Were you a Clan cat?" Molly asked, stepping backwards and wrinkling her nose. That would explain the smell. Clan cats could never get that smell out of their fur.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 6th, 2021, 09:59 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@Brightlight Zee reference]

The tom had never been a cat with curiosity as his driving force, but everyone had an urge to learn didn't they? But that wasn't what he was concern with today, winter was coming and food would only get more and more hard to find. So when Zee scent a mouse-tail here he had followed it.

And there it was! A round little rodent nibbling on a nut, unaware of danger it was in. Zee was a good hunter, if he did say so himself. Not many cats would live in the harsh environment that were the streets. He didn't like the fact that he had to live like a rouge but after he had left the alliance this was his life, if he didn't want to be a tame-kitty and just give up his freedom.

With a powerful leap he caught the mouse and finished it of with a quick toss up in the air, his meal for the day.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old November 6th, 2021, 10:10 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@Brightlight Zee reference]

The tom had never been a cat with curiosity as his driving force, but everyone had an urge to learn didn't they? But that wasn't what he was concern with today, winter was coming and food would only get more and more hard to find. So when Zee scent a mouse-tail here he had followed it.

And there it was! A round little rodent nibbling on a nut, unaware of danger it was in. Zee was a good hunter, if he did say so himself. Not many cats would live in the harsh environment that were the streets. He didn't like the fact that he had to live like a rouge but after he had left the alliance this was his life, if he didn't want to be a tame-kitty and just give up his freedom.

With a powerful leap he caught the mouse and finished it of with a quick toss up in the air, his meal for the day.
--Molly--

Molly was examining the pattern in the leaves, high up in her spot in the tree when she heard a sound like a muffled squeak behind her. Oh? What was that? The calico turned, wondering if it was a cat she could talk to.

"Hey!" She shrieked when she realized it was another cat hunting on her territory. " What do you think you're doing!" For the name of the world, why didn't cats just ask first and hunt later? Of course, they couldn't have known this was her territory, but still! This was making her start off the wrong paw with cats!

(I'm not cool enough to have Molly's reference.
But I'm working on it!)

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters

Last edited by Brightlight; November 6th, 2021 at 10:12 AM.
Old November 6th, 2021, 10:39 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@Brightlight

Zee had been so focused on his mouse he hadn't registered that another cats was there. He couldn't let that happen again, Star had always told him to keep his eyes open and hearing on point whenever he was out and about. Luckily his foolishness wasn't being punished this time. The cat didn't seem like much of a threat.

Dropping his mouse to speak he mewed "Hunting?" while raising an eyebrow. He cast a glance around him, it looked like the cat could live here but she didn't seem to have marked anything, and the mouse was sitting there unbothered. It wasn't like she had tried to hunt it. "If you wanted to communicate that you live here you might want to put up some scent markings." Even if his voice was a bit to toneless perhaps his advice was well-meant.

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old November 6th, 2021, 12:47 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@Brightlight

Zee had been so focused on his mouse he hadn't registered that another cats was there. He couldn't let that happen again, Star had always told him to keep his eyes open and hearing on point whenever he was out and about. Luckily his foolishness wasn't being punished this time. The cat didn't seem like much of a threat.

Dropping his mouse to speak he mewed "Hunting?" while raising an eyebrow. He cast a glance around him, it looked like the cat could live here but she didn't seem to have marked anything, and the mouse was sitting there unbothered. It wasn't like she had tried to hunt it. "If you wanted to communicate that you live here you might want to put up some scent markings." Even if his voice was a bit to toneless perhaps his advice was well-meant.

--Molly--

Molly huffed. He gave good advice. But she would never admit that! She leaped down from branch to branch until she hit the ground. Molly flicked her tail. "Scent markings? She meowed. "How....." She searched for the right word. "How...primitive." Molly eyed the mouse the cat had caught. Ugh, she'd been wanting to catch it, but it had always heard her coming. Her mother had taught her how to hunt, but she had moved on before she could finish Molly's lessons.

Molly glanced at the cat. The dark tom looked like he lived on the streets, but... "Are you one of those Clan cats?" Molly questioned. All of those Clan cats seemed to have a distinct smell, but Molly couldn't smell it on this cat right now.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 6th, 2021, 02:27 PM
may the dice favor you

Quote:
--Molly--

When the rogue finishes, Molly is still looking at the clouds. But this time, she's really lost in thought. "My mother used to talk about a place cats went after they passed on. Maybe it was Starclan." Maybe her mother was a Clan cat. Speaking of that...

"Were you a Clan cat?" Molly asked, stepping backwards and wrinkling her nose. That would explain the smell. Clan cats could never get that smell out of their fur.
Prowler could feel emotions from the past welling up inside him he remembered a time long ago, in a place far, far away from here when he was apart of a clan. It was where he met his mate, where he had his kits, but it was also where his family was betrayed and where hus mate now rests.
Prowler let out a sigh. never again. he thought as the embers of an old hate sparked.
Without thinking Prowler barked a laugh, why in the name if Starclan would i ever be apart of a clan. The clans are full of nothing but Traitors and the dead!