Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old November 6th, 2021, 02:59 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: ||OPEN|| Molly's Grounds

@Brightlight

A slight frown came over Zee's face as she mentioned the clans. Why were these clans such a big deal to everyone around here, everyone seemed to have heard of them, and knew what they were. He was rather new around here, and wasn't planing on sticking around for long. He hadn't yet found the same home as the Alliance had been to him, the same brotherhood and kinship that had been there.

"No, I barely know of them" He mewed shortly. It wasn't a lie, he head heard the names "Shadowclan" and "Thunderclan" while briefly overhearing others' conversations, but that was all he knew of them. She didn't seem to like the clans from what he picked up, he wasn't sure but it was a thought. "Why do you ask?"

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old November 6th, 2021, 05:11 PM
Watch the world go by...

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singing Jay View Post
@Brightlight

A slight frown came over Zee's face as she mentioned the clans. Why were these clans such a big deal to everyone around here, everyone seemed to have heard of them, and knew what they were. He was rather new around here, and wasn't planing on sticking around for long. He hadn't yet found the same home as the Alliance had been to him, the same brotherhood and kinship that had been there.

"No, I barely know of them" He mewed shortly. It wasn't a lie, he head heard the names "Shadowclan" and "Thunderclan" while briefly overhearing others' conversations, but that was all he knew of them. She didn't seem to like the clans from what he picked up, he wasn't sure but it was a thought. "Why do you ask?"

--Molly--

"You're not from a Clan? Huh." Molly said, ignoring his question. The reason why she was asking was because he hunted well, but there was no need to tell this cat that. "You hunt well." Oh, for the love of the world, why couldn't she just stay quiet sometimes? Molly scraped her paw against the ground, and instantly regretted it. Now she had mud all over her paw. Great.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Clearlight | Daykit | Nightkit | Rainburst
Brittleshore | Slatefrost | Molly | Revel
•-----------------------⋅☾☼☽⋅-----------------------•
Old November 6th, 2021, 05:17 PM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow102 View Post
Prowler could feel emotions from the past welling up inside him he remembered a time long ago, in a place far, far away from here when he was apart of a clan. It was where he met his mate, where he had his kits, but it was also where his family was betrayed and where hus mate now rests.
Prowler let out a sigh. never again. he thought as the embers of an old hate sparked.
Without thinking Prowler barked a laugh, why in the name if Starclan would i ever be apart of a clan. The clans are full of nothing but Traitors and the dead!
--Molly--

Molly nearly jumped at the amount of emotion in the rogue's voice. But at once, she almost felt sorry for him. Almost. Molly tried not to feel bad about cats, she didn't like doing it and cars never appreciated it. Something bad must've happened to him when he was in a Clan. Molly turned her head away, and before she could stop herself, asked a question. "Do you want to stay here? You could, you know. The red thing over there is warm enough, or there's the dens under the ground too."

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 6th, 2021, 05:29 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Brightlight

Zee's green eyes got a questioning glitter in them. She didn't answer his last question bout why she asked. Maybe it was unimportant bur he was still curious. She commented on his hunting? That was... unexpected, certainly. A welcomed compliment but a bit out of the blue it seemed. "Thank you...? You kinda have to survive." He mewed. He'd be dead if Star hadn't at least thought him the basics in hunting. Fighting was a competently different story, that was something he excelled in after all the training and quite enjoyed. This all felt so forced... He had to find something to talk about, anything. "So, what's your name?"

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old November 6th, 2021, 10:06 PM
may the dice favor you

Status: knees weak, arms are heavy, something something mom's spaghetti
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
--Molly--

Molly nearly jumped at the amount of emotion in the rogue's voice. But at once, she almost felt sorry for him. Almost. Molly tried not to feel bad about cats, she didn't like doing it and cars never appreciated it. Something bad must've happened to him when he was in a Clan. Molly turned her head away, and before she could stop herself, asked a question. "Do you want to stay here? You could, you know. The red thing over there is warm enough, or there's the dens under the ground too."
Prowler thought for a moment, rubbing his paw against the long fur on his chin
well...leafbare will be here soon.... He thought and soon the river will freeze. maybe then i can see him again...
Prowler's odd eyes settled on the kittypet. the question wasn't if this would be a nice place to stay, the question was if he could trust her while he rested.
And you'd be fine with that? A rouge, eating your prey and sleeping in your.... Prowler struggled to find the words paradise?

CrowKit: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...25#post1088325
Prowler: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...96&postcount=1
Old November 7th, 2021, 09:34 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarecrow102 View Post
Prowler thought for a moment, rubbing his paw against the long fur on his chin
well...leafbare will be here soon.... He thought and soon the river will freeze. maybe then i can see him again...
Prowler's odd eyes settled on the kittypet. the question wasn't if this would be a nice place to stay, the question was if he could trust her while he rested.
And you'd be fine with that? A rouge, eating your prey and sleeping in your.... Prowler struggled to find the words paradise?
--Molly--

Molly looked around her grounds. That was a good word for here, paradise, but to her, it was more of a sanctuary. And she could never keep it all to herself, anyways."Yes." She said. "I'll survive. Just, as long as you don't invite more cats here. The grounds are big, but I don't think they can hold more than, like, 7 cats "

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 7th, 2021, 09:39 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
@Brightlight

Zee's green eyes got a questioning glitter in them. She didn't answer his last question bout why she asked. Maybe it was unimportant bur he was still curious. She commented on his hunting? That was... unexpected, certainly. A welcomed compliment but a bit out of the blue it seemed. "Thank you...? You kinda have to survive." He mewed. He'd be dead if Star hadn't at least thought him the basics in hunting. Fighting was a competently different story, that was something he excelled in after all the training and quite enjoyed. This all felt so forced... He had to find something to talk about, anything. "So, what's your name?"

--Molly--

"Tell me yours first." Molly insisted. She subtly tried to wipe the mud on her paw off against a plant nearby, but only succeeded in smearing the mud around further. Now her paw looked like it had a brown boot on. Molly gave up, she could always wash it in the water from the leaky pipe later. "So, you weren't in any group of sort, like a tribe, or something?" There was no way he wasn't and hunted that well.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 7th, 2021, 10:23 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@Brightlight

Zee raised an eyebrow at her question. He had asked first but wasn't about to start arguing over it. Of names he had many... but few would be fitting to introduce himself with at the moment. "Zee." As for the second question he didn't have one, and the Alliance wasn't something to talk about with cats outside of it. "No tribe, group or clan, I live alone as for now. Your turn." The cat seemed... shy? Or just paying more attention to the either than to him.

Old November 7th, 2021, 10:39 AM
Watch the world go by...

Quote:
@Brightlight

Zee raised an eyebrow at her question. He had asked first but wasn't about to start arguing over it. Of names he had many... but few would be fitting to introduce himself with at the moment. "Zee." As for the second question he didn't have one, and the Alliance wasn't something to talk about with cats outside of it. "No tribe, group or clan, I live alone as for now. Your turn." The cat seemed... shy? Or just paying more attention to the either than to him.

--Molly--

Molly narrowed her eyes, cocking her head to the side. Interesting that he wasn't part of any group. She did wonder where he learned to hunt like that. Maybe his parents taught him, like hers did. "Zee, huh?" She said. "I'm Molly." Since he wasn't answering her questions the way she would've liked, Molly settled with being blunt. "Where did you learn to hunt like that, anyways? Not every cat can. The only reason you would be hunting like that would be if you were part of some group...or were." Molly was also contemplating asking him to teach her, but her pride wouldn't allow that right now.

"I will do my best."
Bump in 48 hours!

Characters
Old November 7th, 2021, 02:13 PM
may the dice favor you

Status: knees weak, arms are heavy, something something mom's spaghetti
My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brightlight View Post
--Molly--

Molly looked around her grounds. That was a good word for here, paradise, but to her, it was more of a sanctuary. And she could never keep it all to herself, anyways."Yes." She said. "I'll survive. Just, as long as you don't invite more cats here. The grounds are big, but I don't think they can hold more than, like, 7 cats "
Prowler nodded. The more he thought about it, he couldnt find a reason to leave. the kittypet didnt seem like the type to do anything, it was quiet, and the den would be warm.
Alright then, i guess i could stay. thank you for your kindness.
Prowler turned and walked toward the small den at the base of the tree, when he realised he never asked the kittypet's name!
Prowler looked over his shoulder, looking at the kittypet with one, amber eye.
"By the way, ki-" Prowler stumbled over his words,"whats your name?"

CrowKit: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...25#post1088325
Prowler: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...96&postcount=1