Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old March 6th, 2022, 08:16 PM
so life goes on

Bump Policy: 72 hrs
My Mood: Mysterious
Default [OPEN] Mahina's Alleyway

Hi hello! This area takes place at the end of an alleyway, which is dimly lit by a lantern. There is a old wooden doghouse that is big enough for at least 5 cats to lay inside of. Inside, there are soft blankets and random trinkets that seem to be stolen from various places of Twolegplace. This is where a rogue, named Mahina, comes at the end of the day after they are done wandering throughout Twolegplace. Don't be afraid to come visit Mahina if you need some support, a shoulder to rest your head on, or just somebody to talk to!

Mahina
She rested her head down on her paws as the sun continued to fall in the sky. Her alley home became dark and mysterious, and she knew the lantern that hung on the brick wall would light up once the sun disappeared. She stared out of the entrance to her home, moving her eyes side to side in search of any nearby threat. She swayed her tail side to side. Her paws were tired from running from a stray dog, and it took her what felt like forever to catch her breath. She also couldn't help but continue to feel on edge. She'd cover her face with her paws for a moment, trying to get the thoughts out of her head. Everything was going to be alright... everything was going to be alright...

Everyday, there's another thing on my mind. It weighs me down to the ground.

Art Shop

Very busy schedule | Bump me after 72 hours

Last edited by R0WAN; April 13th, 2022 at 10:27 PM.
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:22 PM
A Hero lived here. Once..

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: [OPEN] Mahina's Alleyway

(( Percy ))

* He was making his way through the housefolk gardens and alleyways when he came across a old wooden doghouse. He had just got done dealing with a dog when he felt something over take him and he fell to his side. His eyes flickered and he passed out. Bite marks and scratches can be seen along his flanks. *
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:30 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost of Red View Post
(( Percy ))

* He was making his way through the housefolk gardens and alleyways when he came across a old wooden doghouse. He had just got done dealing with a dog when he felt something over take him and he fell to his side. His eyes flickered and he passed out. Bite marks and scratches can be seen along his flanks. *
Just as Mahina slowly raised her head up, she saw a tom collapse right by her home. She stood up immediately, dashing over to him. She examined him for a moment, flinching when she saw his wounds. Looks like a fight... but this wasn't with a cat. Perhaps a dog? She frowned, imagining herself like this if she hadn't been so quick to escape the monstrous stray dog she faced today. She grabbed his scruff and brought him into her home, and immediately started searching throughout her supplies. She had talked to some kittypets about what their owners had done to treat open wounds, but she had no clue if they'd work on such a scale like this. Still, she grabbed a small cloth from her stash, dumped it in water, and started cleaning his wounds. She somewhat panicked, worried that maybe she wouldn't be able to heal. Mahina reminded herself to stay calm and that she was able to do this.

Art Shop

Old March 6th, 2022, 08:31 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousefoot View Post
\\Hi hello! This area takes place at the end of an alleyway, which is dimly lit by a lantern. There is a old wooden doghouse that sits next to a dumpster that is big enough for at least 5 cats to lay inside of. Inside, there are soft blankets and random trinkets that seem to be stolen from various places of Twolegplace. This is where a rogue, named Mahina, comes at the end of the day after they are done wandering throughout Twolegplace. Don't be afraid to come visit Mahina if you need some support, a shoulder to rest your head on, or just somebody to talk to!//
Mahina
She rested her head down on her paws as the sun continued to fall in the sky. Her alley home became dark and mysterious, and she knew the lantern that hung on the brick wall would light up once the sun disappeared. She stared out of the entrance to her home, moving her eyes side to side in search of any nearby threat. She swayed her tail side to side. Her paws were tired from running from a stray dog, and it took her what felt like forever to catch her breath. She also couldn't help but continue to feel on edge. She'd cover her face with her paws for a moment, trying to get the thoughts out of her head. Everything was going to be alright... everything was going to be alright...
Quote:
(( Percy ))

The grey and blck molly took a deep breath, the flower crown she had made with a new friend of hers crooked and broken. Scratches covered her body, and she had some trouble breathing. She had tried to rescue her family, and she did, but then... a cat killed both of them... she barely made it out, and killed the cat. Blood dripped from her maw, as she stopped, standing at the edge, her body a black silhouette in the lantern's light.
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:33 PM

(( Percy ))

* He flinched at the touch of the cloth. He was still alive. He let out a sigh as the cool water touched his fur and skin. His eyes flicked open though still very hurt he let out a mew to whom ever was helping him. *
" T-thank y-you. "
* He closed his eyes again and his breathing steadied.
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:43 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
(( Percy ))

* He flinched at the touch of the cloth. He was still alive. He let out a sigh as the cool water touched his fur and skin. His eyes flicked open though still very hurt he let out a mew to whom ever was helping him. *
" T-thank y-you. "
* He closed his eyes again and his breathing steadied.
Mahina's eyes widened, surprised that the tom had spoke. Then, happiness flowed through her. They were alive!
'' No problem. Just rest for now, I will put an ointment on your wounds that will sting for just a little while. Are you hungry? Do you need water? ''
While she asked the tom questions, she looked outside of the dog house. She saw the outline of a cat in the alleyway, wondering if they needed her help. She stared at them for a moment, then beckoned them closer with her tail.

Art Shop

Old March 6th, 2022, 08:46 PM

Quote:
@Shootingstar
Mahina
Mahina's eyes widened, surprised that the tom had spoke. Then, happiness flowed through her. They were alive!
'' No problem. Just rest for now, I will put an ointment on your wounds that will sting for just a little while. Are you hungry? Do you need water? ''
While she asked the tom questions, she looked outside of the dog house. She saw the outline of a cat in the alleyway, wondering if they needed her help. She stared at them for a moment, then beckoned them closer with her tail.
×Darcie×
She watched as the cat beckoned for her, and she nodded, whipping the blood off of her maw and she walked forward cautiously. What if it happened again? She couldn't handle another fight, even if she wanted to. Nothing would let her survive. She took a deep breath, and the cat came into view, herself now being able to be seen. Her Fluffy grey and black pelt had some dried spots of blood, scars bleeding over her. The flower crown reminded her of the friend that helped her get the courage, so she kept it.

@Ghost of Red

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; March 6th, 2022 at 08:46 PM.
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:47 PM

(( Percy ))

* He opened his eyes again and mewed quiety. *
" I-i'm f-fine. I-i n-need r-rest. "
* His tail flicked and it hit her side. He laid his head back down drifted off to sleep. *
Old March 6th, 2022, 08:56 PM
so life goes on

Quote:
(( Percy ))

* He opened his eyes again and mewed quiety. *
" I-i'm f-fine. I-i n-need r-rest. "
* His tail flicked and it hit her side. He laid his head back down drifted off to sleep. *
'' Yes, yes... get some rest. I'll take care of you for tonight.''
Mahina raised her head again to get a better view of the cat outside. A black and white molly came into view, and Mahina frowned. Another injured cat? Oh no... She padded out of her home to confront the molly.
'' I won't hurt you, I promise! Please, come in! ''
She'd beckon the molly again, hoping to get her somewhere safe.

Art Shop

Old March 6th, 2022, 09:04 PM

Quote:
@Shootingstar
Mahina
'' Yes, yes... get some rest. I'll take care of you for tonight.''
Mahina raised her head again to get a better view of the cat outside. A black and white molly came into view, and Mahina frowned. Another injured cat? Oh no... She padded out of her home to confront the molly.
'' I won't hurt you, I promise! Please, come in! ''
She'd beckon the molly again, hoping to get her somewhere safe.
~Darcie~
She smiled, and nodded walking to a corner and sitting down, licking the blood off of her paw to clean herself, including the rest of her body, giving a small wince whenever she groomed one of the wounds.

@Ghost of Red