Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2019, 04:47 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan's Betrayal

Open
——
Snowsong blinked in shock as she watched her clan mates attack each other. “This isn’t right...” She murmured, unsheathing her claws. “What’s going on?” Deciding she couldn’t stand around much longer, she shook her head and launched herself into battle.

Shardpaw’s eyes shined with excitement as the battle started. Yes! This should show them how great of a warrior I’ll become! Without hesitation, she sprung at the nearest cat.
(Maybe you can convince her what she’s doing is wrong..?)

Character Site

Old April 18th, 2019, 07:19 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

@GLaDOS @~Silverkit~
[DF SUPPORTER]

Magpiepaw strode into camp deadpanning. They were all so...annoying, not just those of his clanmates that supported the "Starclan" but those who actually believed the "Dark Forest" existed as well. Neither existed. They were both figments of their imaginations. Excuses for why things happened, bad things, good things. None of it classified as good or bad luck. Even then, he didn't really believe in those either. Everything was left up to fate, or Nature herself. Leaders got into fights, clans fight for their leaders, and the warriors in the clans die. Or the Apprentices. Or the Kits, or Queens, or Elders, even the Medicine cat, Deputy, and or Medicine Cat Apprentice could die. It's the way things were supposed to work, how they've always worked for centuries. Cats die. Wars kill cats. Cats get killed, or they die naturally. Wars distorted the border of those two occurances. He found it...well he wasn't sure how to describe how he felt about it. Many emotions and thoughts bubbled up in the very pit of his soul whenever he thought about the outcomes.

This time, he was fighting on the supposed "Dark Forest's" side. He didn't particularly fight for them, it was more...he wanted to see what it was like to be on the other side. Why fight for something that didn't even exist? The marbled apprentice strode further into the chaos, stick like legs allowing him to take much larger strides. He looked sickly, like he could be snapped in half by the faintest touch, a simple breeze. Icy hues seemed to glow with curiosity, yet seemed hollow as well. Empty of all emotions. Feelings. No Empathy or Sympathy as he watched his clanmates die right in front of his very eyes. It was the natural way of things after all. He wasn't expecting to get pounced right off the bat however. He felt all the air get knocked out of him as a familiar face tackled him. With a grunt, followed by a sigh, Magpiepaw pushed Splashpaw off him. "It's common etiquette to say hello to your clanmate." he said as he picked himself up, dusting the dirt and sand off him. Then there were two. Splashpaw and Sunpaw, to familiar faces, but he wouldn't classify them as friends. They weren't foe's either. They were nothing more than floating pieces of dirt that frequented in his life, much like most the other's he called 'clanmates' and 'other clanners.' It was exausting honestly, keeping up with all these different labels.

"You know. Two on One isn't really fair."
Sunpaw turned around as she heard a familiar voice. Magpiepaw. Her eyes were full of anger with her claws untheathed. She usually wasn't like this. She was usually the shy and scaredy cat one. She glared at him. [I] I hope me and Graypaw survive this.[ /I] she thought, pouncing on him.
Old April 18th, 2019, 10:44 AM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

@BILL. @Starfall

She may have tried to approach him before, but the moment he turned to her and she saw malicious intent in his eyes, she timidly halted to a stop, not daring to approach any closer. Her fur still bristling in fear, she pulled her ears back and looked down to the ground as the younger tom demanded to know who she was. With a soft voice, she mumbles "M-My name is Honeypool..." her voice was barely audible, only those within close range would have been able to hear her due to all the commotion.

"I-I was born here... In Riverclan..." she continued, trying to explain why she was here. Though she claimed she used to be Riverclan, her scent betrayed her statement. And truth be told, there weren't many cats here that could support her claim that she was indeed born out of Riverclan. She had no family here, they had all up and went to Shadowclan while she was younger. They had come here before when their camp was flooded, however, they had since been able to return to their home, no longer here. She didn't have many friends due to her timid nature, so they couldn't vouch for her either. The only cat that could possibly confirm that she had indeed been here before was Fallenstar... the cat he had just mentioned.

He explained the situation to her, which made her eyes only widen more in surprise. Not one, not two. But a whole army of cats turning on their clan?! How can so many cats be led into such a treacherous action? Her tail twitched in agitation. Though she had been gone for so long, the idea of sitting there while her clan was being attacked didn't bode well with her. She wasn't the best fighter, but in certain situations such as this, she would be forced to fight for them. She had to prove her loyalty again.

Old April 20th, 2019, 06:48 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dipper View Post
Fawnpaw didn't know what was happening but had woke from his snooze to the sound of battling outside the apprentices' den. Bits of moss still stuck in his fur and feathers tucked among brown tufts, he was up in an instant to let little paws scurry toward the commotion. And when he saw what was happening, it was worse than he thought: RiverClanners were attacking other RiverClanners. What? He blinked, perplexed. Fawnpaw didn't know how to fight (much less who to fight), so he simply stared, glued to the spot where he stood while watching in horror.
Heading back as a relaxed pace, the brown and white tom's steps faltered at the sounds of fighting. Mirepaw was just returning from hunting alone, having caught only a couple of pieces of prey. But he was quick to drop the fresh-kill and sprint as fast as he could towards the Riverclan camp. Pale gaze widened at the sight of his clan-mates clashing. What is going on!?!? Panic instantly swept over the older apprentice as he searched out any familiar faces from the battling crowd. He had to find someone. Mirepaw believed that there was a reason why this was happening, he and wanted to find which side to fight for. He wasn't entirely keen on fighting some of his clan-mates, but he didn't want to sit around or hide and do nothing. Whatever was going on, it was serious. Serious enough for clan-mates to turn on each other in such a fashion. So he had to figure out which side and right and which was wrong so he could help the best he could.

Not that he was entirely sure is there was a right or wrong. But he had to do something.

Blue gaze stopped upon reaching Fawnpaw. He remembered the tom from when they were both sick and stayed in the Quarantined Zone. It was not a colorful time in his life, but it had brightened up during their conversations. He had gotten the feeling that the younger apprentice wasn't going to fight for the 'bad' side so he quickly made his way over. "What's happened? Why are we fighting?" The alabaster tom questioned as he reached the spotted apprentice. He tried to keep the fear from his gaze, but it was extremely difficult since he felt in the dark about their situation. Still, he tried to keep himself from panicking too much at this moment.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; April 20th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.
Old April 21st, 2019, 05:41 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

Heading back as a relaxed pace, the brown and white tom's steps faltered at the sounds of fighting. Mirepaw was just returning from hunting alone, having caught only a couple of pieces of prey. But he was quick to drop the fresh-kill and sprint as fast as he could towards the Riverclan camp. Pale gaze widened at the sight of his clan-mates clashing. What is going on!?!? Panic instantly swept over the older apprentice as he searched out any familiar faces from the battling crowd. He had to find someone. Mirepaw believed that there was a reason why this was happening, he and wanted to find which side to fight for. He wasn't entirely keen on fighting some of his clan-mates, but he didn't want to sit around or hide and do nothing. Whatever was going on, it was serious. Serious enough for clan-mates to turn on each other in such a fashion. So he had to figure out which side and right and which was wrong so he could help the best he could.

Not that he was entirely sure is there was a right or wrong. But he had to do something.

Blue gaze stopped upon reaching Fawnpaw. He remembered the tom from when they were both sick and stayed in the Quarantined Zone. It was not a colorful time in his life, but it had brightened up during their conversations. He had gotten the feeling that the younger apprentice wasn't going to fight for the 'bad' side so he quickly made his way over. "What's happened? Why are we fighting?" The alabaster tom questioned as he reached the spotted apprentice. He tried to keep the fear from his gaze, but it was extremely difficult since he felt in the dark about their situation. Still, he tried to keep himself from panicking too much at this moment.
Still watching the chaos unfold, Fawnpaw squinted into the crowd as if that would help him identify what was happening, but all he could understand was that RiverClan was definitely fighting RiverClan, there were no outsiders among them, no viable threat that he comprehended - except from within. The gears of his mind cranked forward and tried to conjure a possibility for what could've caused this chaos, unsure if half of RiverClan had gone mad from some brain disease or... or perhaps they were upset with Fallenstar's recent withdrawal, he didn't know. But his paws were planted firmly on the ground until he had a better answer, and Fawnpaw just hoped nobody would actually attack him. It was a thought that struck fear into him instantly, left him quivering and reeling and wondering if he even knew any battle moves--

Fawnpaw jumped as a voice resounded beside him, almost mellow in the face of this disorder, and oddly enough it was a comforting presence. "Mirepaw," he meowed breathlessly, panicked but simultaneously relieved in that there was someone he recognized who didn't seem keen on unleashing his claws upon him. "I--" his gaze flicked back to the cats, then settled on Mirepaw, "I honestly... I don't know. I just, woke up and this was happening. Do you think it's a coup?" It was the only explanation he could think of, and that held particular significance, a sense of unease, to Fawnpaw. His stomach churned. "Maybe... they're trying to take over." However, he had no idea which side was which, not that he could've fought them anyway. And he certainly didn't want anyone attacking him, so he shifted closer as if trying to tuck himself under Mirepaw.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old April 21st, 2019, 08:11 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Lionstorm didn't trust her. He had no recollection of a 'Honeypool' in RiverClan, and it was peculiar she came at a time of vulnerability. He was still determined to strike her down if she acted out of place. RiverClan couldn't afford more treachery in the sea of betrayal and chaos.

"You smell like an outsider," he told her, voice dry. "Why should I believe you?" What if she was on the side of the traitors?

@Lawli

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:09 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

[ @Dipper ]

Meeting the younger cat's gaze, Mirepaw listened as Fawnpaw confessed that they had no clue what was going on or what had caused it. The white tom nervously glance around. He wasn't sure if anyone would attempt to attack them if they were just standing there. Though he turned back at Fawnpaw's suggestion of it being a coup. "I-I don't know what this is. But... with the lack of any outside threat, I would say that a coup is the best possibility." It wasn't that Mirepaw couldn't understand why their clan-mates would be upset with Fallenstar, he could see their point of view, but that didn't mean that he agreed with them. The tom felt as though it was wrong to use force like this just because you're upset. They should have just talked this out! Sure, Fallenstar might not listen. He's probably still upset about the peacemakers. But if the clan just sat him down and talked, then this could have gone a lot better. They didn't have to fight their clan-mates - their family and friends, people most of them have known their whole life - when all they had to do was explain what was going on.

"If they're trying to take over, they're going about this all wrong." It annoyed him that they would do something like this.

For a moment, he debated on jumping into the battle. He did not know which side was which but he planned on figuring it out. The tom wanted to help his clan. He honestly wasn't sure if the clan could be better off without Fallenstar, but this was all wrong and was not going to support these deceiving and underhanded actions. Before he could make a move though, Mirepaw felt something pressing against his flank. Turning, his pale gaze landed on a terrified Fawnpaw, trying to hide from the fight. He quickly realized something: i can't leave her. Of course he wasn't too surprised that Fawnpaw was scared, he was scared himself, but he hadn't realized just how scared his companion was. He reminded himself that the brown apprentice had not been training for long, only being about seven moons. Not to mention that his mentor is neglectful of his duties and most likely did not get around to training Fawnpaw how to fight. Mirepaw quickly decided that he should focus on getting Fawnpaw to safety rather than jumping into the fight blindly.

"We should get out of here," though he said it out loud, it was mostly to himself, and the words were nearly lost in the sound of battle. His gaze scanned the area, trying to find gaps in the crowd that they could try to slip through without being dragged in the fight. We could go to one of the dens or head out to the territory. The muscular apprentice stood his ground next to the much smaller feline in a protective stance as he tried to figure out where to go and how to get there. A den would be the easiest and quickest option. We could stick to the edge of the clearing and slip into the closest den. But what if somebody followed us in? Then we would be trapped and forced to fight anyway. I'm not sure I can take on a warrior, plus, I haven't had any battle experience yet. And I'm even less sure of Fawnpaw's ability to fight.... She probably never got the chance to train and she seems to scared to be able to fight off our clan-mates. He then moved on to searching out the camp entrance. The territory would be more difficult to reach. It's further from us than some of the dens and even if we're careful we still risk being spotted the longer that we're out here. But if we are able to escape to the territory, then we won't be trapped and we would more likely be able to avoid a fight. Both options had their pros and cons. "We cannot fight without knowing which side is which," he raised his voice to make sure that Fawnpaw could hear it now. He was trying to offer an excuse for the younger tom's refusal to fight in the battle. Though it wasn't completely untrue. "Make a decision quick, the one that feels the most right and safest to you: try to duck into one of the dens or try to escape to the territory?"

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 23rd, 2019, 07:51 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnpaw's jaw tightened with the confirmation of his possibility of a coup, now questioning if he'd wanted to know that at all when saying it aloud somehow made it even realer than seeing the cats of RiverClan shredding each other with teeth and claws mere tail-lengths from where he stood. "Oh," he said, but it was thick, heavy in his mouth as if carrying the gravity of the situation in a single syllable. Stomach churning, the scene before him held a different severity after Mirepaw's agreement that it was likely a coup; clanmates that he once trusted, now he didn't know who was worthy of that when everything was mixed in the jumble of chaos. He'd been but a small kit when the brunt of unease had spread throughout RiverClan and rattled their confidence in the leader. His very few interactions with Fallenstar hadn't yielded anything but pity for the broken shell of a tom, so he didn't understand the motivation for the coup, couldn't even conjure reasons of why it'd be happening beyond general displeasure with their circumstances.

However, when Mirepaw spoke again, he wasn't sure how to feel about the statement. The logistics of battle weren't of concern to him, not this second, not when his life could be on the line if they were to be attacked. "Um.." he trailed off at a loss, throat feeling dry. Fawnpaw wasn't given time to finish that thought, tucking the concern away for later since they had bigger issues to contend to.

Such as getting out of here, as Mirepaw astutely observed. Whole-heartedly in favor of that, Fawnpaw nodded. They weren't assisting their clanmates by standing here, but that was the problem -- how did they know who their clanmates even were anymore, how could they sort them from the traitors? It was too difficult to tell which side was represented by who, or what the sides even were. It was pointless destruction, completely nonsensical to Fawnpaw who couldn't understand why they'd resort to physical fighting to sort their misaligned beliefs. "Yeah," he said, definitive, unaware Mirepaw had intended it mostly for himself. "But it's just..." His brown eyes flicked back to the battle, his paws shuffled. They needed a plan of escape, and already, his mind was swimming with multiple routes they could use. The approach and execution were important alongside a solid mental map of their options, Fawnpaw determined as he scanned through an intense gaze, analytical and evaluating. They had one chance to get this right and slip away unnoticed.

Absorbed in his own cognitions, he blinked upon being dragged away from them by Mirepaw's meow rising above the noise of their environment. And while he appreciated the sentiment, Fawnpaw was skeptical since that could've been true for Mirepaw, but his lack of training obliterated the feasibility of assisting. "Honestly, not knowing who or how to fight kind of puts me in a bad position here," he muttered, but there was no time for shame or resentment when they had to leave.

Reckless decision-making wasn't really his area of expertise, and he automatically reverted to his earlier plan of staging an escape into the territory. "Okay, maybe--" he started through a raspy inhale, searching, then perked up when he spotted a patch of disturbed reeds. "Oh! There, over by the reeds." Fawnpaw didn't waste time as he bolted toward them, keeping toward the outskirts of the clearing to avoid battling cats and hoping he wouldn't be attacked as he dove for the trodden barrier, some stalks bent at an angle and mud from melting snow clinging to his belly-fur as he wriggled underneath, squeezing through to freedom.

@Hexict ;; continued here

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 23rd, 2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:41 AM
happy Shamrock day!

My Mood: Blah

(is this riverclan?) sparrowfur blinked rappidly trying to pretend she was dreaming. "No! the cats! The Kits!" quickly she turned and ran to the nursery to help protect the queens and kits in case the cats came back to attack

Last edited by shamerock wolf; April 24th, 2019 at 11:42 AM.
Old April 24th, 2019, 05:58 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Open
——
Snowsong blinked in shock as she watched her clan mates attack each other. “This isn’t right...” She murmured, unsheathing her claws. “What’s going on?” Deciding she couldn’t stand around much longer, she shook her head and launched herself into battle.

Shardpaw’s eyes shined with excitement as the battle started. Yes! This should show them how great of a warrior I’ll become! Without hesitation, she sprung at the nearest cat.
(Maybe you can convince her what she’s doing is wrong..?)
flipheart was a bit confuzzled at all of the things going on, but caught on. battle. dark forest. fight. he glanced around anxiously, whiskers twitching, before seeing a cat spring itself at him. he growled dangerously, then hopped out of the way, just barely dodging the unforeseen attack. "don't listen to the dark forest!" he exclaimed, because that was the type of cat he was. flipheart knew that 'everyone can be saved' was a deadly and unhealthy mindset, but from the dark forest cat's figure, he could tell it was a young cat. young cats were easy to influence; perhaps that was how the place of no stars had gathered so many followers and fighters. "the dark forest lies to you, makes life seem more miserable than it is. look at what the clans have given you!" the warrior said, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt while all the while keeping his guard up and looking around for any signs of the opposer getting ready to attack him.
i’m smiling too”

---

Closed Thread