Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 24th, 2019, 11:30 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan's Betrayal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Sunpaw turned around as she heard a familiar voice. Magpiepaw. Her eyes were full of anger with her claws untheathed. She usually wasn't like this. She was usually the shy and scaredy cat one. She glared at him. [I] I hope me and Graypaw survive this.[ /I] she thought, pouncing on him.
The lanky apprentice narrowed his eyes as he saw that look she gave him. Oh, she wasn't kidding around. What if he was on her side? Hm? What then. She didn't even ask. One second later she was crushing him. Magpiepaw let out a wheeze and rolled over, hoping to shake Sunpaw off. He didn't really have any muscle to fling her off, so hopefully this would work instead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

@BILL. @Starfall

She may have tried to approach him before, but the moment he turned to her and she saw malicious intent in his eyes, she timidly halted to a stop, not daring to approach any closer. Her fur still bristling in fear, she pulled her ears back and looked down to the ground as the younger tom demanded to know who she was. With a soft voice, she mumbles "M-My name is Honeypool..." her voice was barely audible, only those within close range would have been able to hear her due to all the commotion.

"I-I was born here... In Riverclan..." she continued, trying to explain why she was here. Though she claimed she used to be Riverclan, her scent betrayed her statement. And truth be told, there weren't many cats here that could support her claim that she was indeed born out of Riverclan. She had no family here, they had all up and went to Shadowclan while she was younger. They had come here before when their camp was flooded, however, they had since been able to return to their home, no longer here. She didn't have many friends due to her timid nature, so they couldn't vouch for her either. The only cat that could possibly confirm that she had indeed been here before was Fallenstar... the cat he had just mentioned.

He explained the situation to her, which made her eyes only widen more in surprise. Not one, not two. But a whole army of cats turning on their clan?! How can so many cats be led into such a treacherous action? Her tail twitched in agitation. Though she had been gone for so long, the idea of sitting there while her clan was being attacked didn't bode well with her. She wasn't the best fighter, but in certain situations such as this, she would be forced to fight for them. She had to prove her loyalty again.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lionstorm didn't trust her. He had no recollection of a 'Honeypool' in RiverClan, and it was peculiar she came at a time of vulnerability. He was still determined to strike her down if she acted out of place. RiverClan couldn't afford more treachery in the sea of betrayal and chaos.

"You smell like an outsider," he told her, voice dry. "Why should I believe you?" What if she was on the side of the traitors?

@Lawli
Clanmates were at each others throats. Chaos everywhere as those who were just laughing together, swimming and hunting together, tried their best to slaughter each other. Disbelief mirrored the leaders eyes as he watched the battle unfold. That disbelief slowly burned into a raging hatred. He wasn't angry at his clanmates. No. He was angry at the Dark Forest for corrupting them. For lying to them. With a snarl the burly tom hopped down from the Streamstone and strode into battle.

He saw Lionstorm run off towards the direction of what he assumed to be a Dark Forest supporter. That idiot just got thwacked in the back of the head and he's already off charging into battle. Big paws thumped against the ground as he ran in the direction of the golden warrior. What he saw next made him stop dead in his tracks.

More like who.

Last he'd seen her...he couldn't even remember what happened that day. She left as quickly as she came back. Was she even real? Was she really here?Fallenstar stepped forward, brushing up against Lionstorm as he looked at the former warrior in awe and confusion. Everything around him slowed down, the screeches and howls of anger and pain became echoes in the background. He just stood there. Staring.

The gaped mouth formed into a snarl. Irises became slits and ears folded back. "Even if it's you." It hurts. "Even if it's you I won't hesitate." he snarled. Why is she here? "I'll rip you to shreads to ensure their safety."

Why did she come back?

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; April 24th, 2019 at 11:31 PM.
Old April 25th, 2019, 07:01 AM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
The lanky apprentice narrowed his eyes as he saw that look she gave him. Oh, she wasn't kidding around. What if he was on her side? Hm? What then. She didn't even ask. One second later she was crushing him. Magpiepaw let out a wheeze and rolled over, hoping to shake Sunpaw off. He didn't really have any muscle to fling her off, so hopefully this would work instead.

Clanmates were at each others throats. Chaos everywhere as those who were just laughing together, swimming and hunting together, tried their best to slaughter each other. Disbelief mirrored the leaders eyes as he watched the battle unfold. That disbelief slowly burned into a raging hatred. He wasn't angry at his clanmates. No. He was angry at the Dark Forest for corrupting them. For lying to them. With a snarl the burly tom hopped down from the Streamstone and strode into battle.

He saw Lionstorm run off towards the direction of what he assumed to be a Dark Forest supporter. That idiot just got thwacked in the back of the head and he's already off charging into battle. Big paws thumped against the ground as he ran in the direction of the golden warrior. What he saw next made him stop dead in his tracks.

More like who.

Last he'd seen her...he couldn't even remember what happened that day. She left as quickly as she came back. Was she even real? Was she really here?Fallenstar stepped forward, brushing up against Lionstorm as he looked at the former warrior in awe and confusion. Everything around him slowed down, the screeches and howls of anger and pain became echoes in the background. He just stood there. Staring.

The gaped mouth formed into a snarl. Irises became slits and ears folded back. "Even if it's you." It hurts. "Even if it's you I won't hesitate." he snarled. Why is she here? "I'll rip you to shreads to ensure their safety."

Why did she come back?
Sunpaw was shook off. She got back on her paws."I know it's a bad time to ask this but who's side are you on?" She asked.
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:36 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

flipheart was a bit confuzzled at all of the things going on, but caught on. battle. dark forest. fight. he glanced around anxiously, whiskers twitching, before seeing a cat spring itself at him. he growled dangerously, then hopped out of the way, just barely dodging the unforeseen attack. "don't listen to the dark forest!" he exclaimed, because that was the type of cat he was. flipheart knew that 'everyone can be saved' was a deadly and unhealthy mindset, but from the dark forest cat's figure, he could tell it was a young cat. young cats were easy to influence; perhaps that was how the place of no stars had gathered so many followers and fighters. "the dark forest lies to you, makes life seem more miserable than it is. look at what the clans have given you!" the warrior said, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt while all the while keeping his guard up and looking around for any signs of the opposer getting ready to attack him.
Shardpaw crashed into the ground with a grunt. She rubbed her nose with a paw before getting up and spinning around. "W-what?" She stepped back, shocked by what she had just heard. "N-no! They promised I'll be a strong warrior! They told me I'd be the best..." She unsheathed her claws. "Y-you're the liar!"

Character Site

Old April 25th, 2019, 06:18 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post

Shardpaw crashed into the ground with a grunt. She rubbed her nose with a paw before getting up and spinning around. "W-what?" She stepped back, shocked by what she had just heard. "N-no! They promised I'll be a strong warrior! They told me I'd be the best..." She unsheathed her claws. "Y-you're the liar!"
"actions speak louder than words, shardpaw. they're lying to you. a strong warrior isn't want you want to be. you want to be a good warrior. being a good warrior means you are not only physically advantaged, but mentally capable and emotionally strong. you, right now, are not being a good warrior, and the dark forest is why," flipheart responded, growling at the sight of the apprentice's unsheathing of claws. his claws, he realized, had also been sheathed. he quickly unsheathed them, getting his claws ready for battle. dark forest apprentices were always unpredictable, from what flipheart had seen, and he wasn't ready to take any more chances. giving a long speech was already dangerously risky, flipheart knew.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old April 26th, 2019, 01:28 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

"actions speak louder than words, shardpaw. they're lying to you. a strong warrior isn't want you want to be. you want to be a good warrior. being a good warrior means you are not only physically advantaged, but mentally capable and emotionally strong. you, right now, are not being a good warrior, and the dark forest is why," flipheart responded, growling at the sight of the apprentice's unsheathing of claws. his claws, he realized, had also been sheathed. he quickly unsheathed them, getting his claws ready for battle. dark forest apprentices were always unpredictable, from what flipheart had seen, and he wasn't ready to take any more chances. giving a long speech was already dangerously risky, flipheart knew.
Shardpaw felt insulted by his speech. "B-but I am.. I'm fighting to show the clan how strong I can be!" She leapt at the tom, digging his claws into his back. "I- I- I'll be better and stronger than you. The Dark Forest will help us all, can't you see? We'll all die without them!" She remained in that position, forgetting this was in a battle. This just feels like a normal conversation.. She inhaled. "They're helping the clan..."

Character Site

Closed Thread