Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 7th, 2019, 12:16 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Hound Attacks

With patrols from ThunderClan, SkyClan, and RiverClan working together to drive off the dog threat, this is where the battle will be roleplayed.

Anyone can roleplay a dog for the fight. For example, if someone posts their cat attacking a dog, you could follow up with 'the dog snarled, snapping at the cat's paw.' The dog should not have a personality as they're not meant to be roleplayed as characters. Think of it like roleplaying a patrol being attacked by a badger or fox.

Keep in mind 1-2 cats may not be able to take down a dog by themselves, and that cats should not be able to kill dogs.

These patrols are going to be large, so anyone can join. Warriors or older apprentices only, as inexperienced cats would not be sent out to handle the dogs. (We don't want them to become dog chow!)

Last edited by vellichor; April 1st, 2024 at 12:08 AM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 05:33 AM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Hound Attacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
With patrols from ThunderClan, SkyClan, and RiverClan working together to drive off the dog threat, this is where the battle will be roleplayed.

Anyone can roleplay a dog for the fight (not as an actual character.) Keep in mind 1-2 cats may not be able to take down a dog by themselves, and that cats should not be able to kill dogs.

These patrols are going to be large, so anyone can join. Warriors or older apprentices only, as inexperienced cats would not be sent out to handle the dogs. (We don't want them to become dog chow!)
(Open ^^)

Regalstorm padded along, his nose twitching and ears erect. He didn't want to be caught off guard by one of those mangy brutes. He curled his lip up, smelling the fresh scent of dog. He halted, sniffing the air. His pelt prickled in horror as he heard barking ahead of him.

"Does anyone else hear that?" He hissed.

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!

Last edited by sunflowers.; June 7th, 2019 at 07:12 AM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 08:30 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
(Open ^^)

Regalstorm padded along, his nose twitching and ears erect. He didn't want to be caught off guard by one of those mangy brutes. He curled his lip up, smelling the fresh scent of dog. He halted, sniffing the air. His pelt prickled in horror as he heard barking ahead of him.

"Does anyone else hear that?" He hissed.
The sound of paws thrumming the ground touched any nearby cat's ears, the vicious creature's bark storming from its throat as it pushed through the bracken. It paused, instantly sighting Regalstorm, fur bristling.

Beside Regalstorm was Russetglare, who's fur immediately bushed up. "I'm thinking we should run..." he hissed, eyeing the dog who had not yet charged.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; June 7th, 2019 at 08:36 AM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 08:36 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calliecat View Post
The sound of paws thrumming the ground touched any nearby cat's ears, the vicious creature's bark storming from its throat as it pushed through the bracken. It paused, instantly sighting Regalstorm, fur bristling.

Beside Regalstorm was Willowwhisker, who's fur immediately bushed up. "I'm thinking we should run..." she hissed, eyeing the dog who had not yet charged.
Regalstorm eyed the she-cat with narrowed eyes. His posture was that of horror, but he held his ground.

"No. I will fight this dog. It will harm my clan if I don't, and I cannot have that happen."

With a growl, he launched himself at the dog, slashing his claws across its muzzle before darting back, eyes narrowed to slits and a hiss coming out of his maw.

"Get out of here, you mangy brute!" He snarled.

Old June 7th, 2019, 08:58 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Regalstorm eyed the she-cat with narrowed eyes. His posture was that of horror, but he held his ground.

"No. I will fight this dog. It will harm my clan if I don't, and I cannot have that happen."

With a growl, he launched himself at the dog, slashing his claws across its muzzle before darting back, eyes narrowed to slits and a hiss coming out of his maw.

"Get out of here, you mangy brute!" He snarled.
Wolfspark charged up beside Regalstorm, sliding underneath the massive canine and slashing at its belly. The tom quickly wiggled out from underneath it and leapt at its haunches, digging his claws deep into the thick fur.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:05 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Wolfspark charged up beside Regalstorm, sliding underneath the massive canine and slashing at its belly. The tom quickly wiggled out from underneath it and leapt at its haunches, digging his claws deep into the thick fur.
@Aquilex
The dog howled loudly, turning to lunge at Wolfspark, teeth bared aggressively.

Regalstorm snarled, leaping on the dogs back when it turned, digging his claws in deep.

The dog snarled in pain, turning its head to snap at Regalstorm, eyes glittering with anger, but its eyes also showed confusion, not knowing which cat to attack first- cream or gray.

Last edited by sunflowers.; June 7th, 2019 at 09:19 AM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:25 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex
The dog howled loudly, turning to lunge at Wolfspark, teeth bared aggressively.

Regalstorm snarled, leaping on the dogs back when it turned, digging his claws in deep.

The dog snarled in pain, turning its head to snap at Regalstorm, eyes glittering with anger, but its eyes also showed confusion, not knowing which cat to attack first- cream or gray.
Wolfspark's legs shook visibly with fear, but he swallowed the bile rising in his throat. Just as he went to leap at the dog, a massive paw of another canine swatted him aside. The tom hit the trunk of a tree with a sickening thud before sliding to the ground. He struggled, trying to get to his paws, but was too dizzy and confused from the impact.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:35 AM
summer days..

Quote:
Wolfspark's legs shook visibly with fear, but he swallowed the bile rising in his throat. Just as he went to leap at the dog, a massive paw of another canine swatted him aside. The tom hit the trunk of a tree with a sickening thud before sliding to the ground. He struggled, trying to get to his paws, but was too dizzy and confused from the impact.
@Aquilex

"NO!" Regalstorm howled, seeing Wolfspark get slammed into a tree by another dog. He slashed the dog he was on, leaping off to stand in front of Wolfspark, teeth bared aggressively. He gave a loud snarl, hissing as the dogs approached.

He glanced back at Wolfspark quickly, feeling a surge of protection and affection. "You will not touch my friend!" He growled savagely at the dogs.

Last edited by sunflowers.; June 7th, 2019 at 09:35 AM.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:44 AM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
@Aquilex

"NO!" Regalstorm howled, seeing Wolfspark get slammed into a tree by another dog. He slashed the dog he was on, leaping off to stand in front of Wolfspark, teeth bared aggressively. He gave a loud snarl, hissing as the dogs approached.

He glanced back at Wolfspark quickly, feeling a surge of protection and affection. "You will not touch my friend!" He growled savagely at the dogs.
In the blur of his vision, Wolfspark could see a small figure with stars in its pelt. "Applepaw...?" he whimpered.

//

The starry figure padded forward and pressed her nose against Wolfspark's ear. "Get up Wolfspark. You can't go out like this."

//

The tom grunted, feeling a small return of strength. He staggered to his paws and slid up to stand beside Regalstorm. His one eye was foggy from the impact, but his fur bristled with determination.
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:52 AM
summer days..

Quote:
In the blur of his vision, Wolfspark could see a small figure with stars in its pelt. "Applepaw...?" he whimpered.

//

The starry figure padded forward and pressed her nose against Wolfspark's ear. "Get up Wolfspark. You can't go out like this."

//

The tom grunted, feeling a small return of strength. He staggered to his paws and slid up to stand beside Regalstorm. His one eye was foggy from the impact, but his fur bristled with determination.
@Aquilex

Regalstorm, nudged him, whispering in his ear.
"When I give the signal, charge the lead dog. I'll go after the second one."

He squared his shoulders, yowling loudly for the signal, then rushing at the second dog, slashing its nose.

Closed Thread