Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 5th, 2020, 06:55 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ⭐ LIONSURPRISE! ⭐

Thistlepaw saw another apprentice barreling towards her and crouched down for a fight. She didn't have any experience fighting against a cat from another clan, nor in an unpredictable situation. She was ready for whatever came her way though as she leapt towards the other apprentice without hesitation.

@Aquilex
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:56 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Thistlepaw was stunned at the noise of cats that appeared through the woods. Her mouth hung agape. As much as she had held up a front of being tough, she felt genuine fear as the Riverclan warriors bounded towards her clan. She had just gone out to do duties, currently burrying scraps from the elders den and there was everyone. She looked behind her to see more Shadowclan cats bounding into action. She seemed frozen on the spot, looking at the approaching cats as warriors sprung about. Thistlepaw got herself together and scanned the approaching cats, looking for another apprentice that she could attack herself. She had to defend the clan.
@Aquilex
Cougarpaw leapt into the ShadowClan camp, anxiety and eagerness causing a buzzing sensation beneath her fur. Leaping from the shadows into the moonlit clearing, Cougarpaw made a beeline for a ShadowClan apprentice, yowling a fierce battle cry.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old January 5th, 2020, 06:56 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Silhouettes
( Hope you dont mind ^^)

Spotting a weak looking she cat. Bramble blaze took the opportunity and dashed towards them only to leap out and aim her sharp curled claws . Her fangs were bared as her icy gaze seemed to glow . Ready for a fight.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2020, 06:59 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Thistlepaw saw another apprentice barreling towards her and crouched down for a fight. She didn't have any experience fighting against a cat from another clan, nor in an unpredictable situation. She was ready for whatever came her way though as she leapt towards the other apprentice without hesitation.

@Aquilex
Cougarpaw huffed as the other apprentice bowled her over onto her back. Snarling, she dug the claws of her forepaws into the ShadowClan cat's shoulders before using her hind legs to swipe at her stomach. "ShadowClan scum!" Cougarpaw spat.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:00 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Dirtfur
( Shadowclan cat )
Cherrymist perked her head up in surprise , but she wasn't totally shocked . However she was enraged . How dare lionstar have the gull to do this? She bared her teeth and dashed for a very dirty looking tom only to get dirt on her face. Spitting some out she shook her head to clear her vision "Coward! Fight fair! Not like a kit . " she spat and aimed an sharpened claw at dirtfur.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 5th, 2020, 07:03 PM
An indecisive rat

@SilentLamb
(Course I don’t ^ ^)

Remembering to be the intimidating Warrior she obviously was, Eveningcloud let out a small hiss as the fluffy molly approached. Under different circumstances she definitely would’ve bopped such a voluminous coat, but she unfortunately knew that she couldn’t. But why was the Riverclan cat baring her teeth? Oh yeah, fangs were sharp and stuff. She had nearly forgotten. Bristling her short coat, the Shadowclanner stood her ground. She didn’t want to be the first to attack- that would be such a terrible thing to do! And if she leapt at the feline there was a chance she could’ve missed and then tumble to the ground, leaving a her clearly vulnerable. And that wasn’t a potion she wanted to put herself in. So instead she stood there, letting out another small hiss and looking so threatening.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; January 5th, 2020 at 07:09 PM.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Cougarpaw huffed as the other apprentice bowled her over onto her back. Snarling, she dug the claws of her forepaws into the ShadowClan cat's shoulders before using her hind legs to swipe at her stomach. "ShadowClan scum!" Cougarpaw spat.
Thistle's heart thundered in her chest like the sound of paws on the forest floor at the moment. She panicked in the other apprentice's grasp, though atop her and in control, claws stung in her shoulders. She rolled to the side, still hanging onto the other cat, digging her own claws into the front legs just below the shoulders. On her side, Thistle could bring her legs up to scratch and fight against the other apprentice.It felt a little like kitplay, but where there were actual consequences. She ground her teeth and pushed as hard as she could with her back legs.
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
@Dirtfur
( Shadowclan cat )
Cherrymist perked her head up in surprise , but she wasn't totally shocked . However she was enraged . How dare lionstar have the gull to do this? She bared her teeth and dashed for a very dirty looking tom only to get dirt on her face. Spitting some out she shook her head to clear her vision "Coward! Fight fair! Not like a kit . " she spat and aimed an sharpened claw at dirtfur.
Now the brown tabby was throwing dirt randomly, clenching his eyes close in fear. He didn't think this through. Hearing an angry spat, he was knocked over and stung from a claw of a ShadowClan cat. Opening his eyes, he sees a she-cat warrior on him. Dirt spattered on his muzzle. It seems Dirtfur's throwing worked.
He wiggled out of the she-cat's hold and slowly back away.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 5th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

[Open]
The huge tom stepped out of the warrior's den, green eyes widen and tail lashing, thick muscles tensing as he watched Riverclan pour into the camp. The deputy had just been dreaming of fighting and look his dream had come true...not that that was a good thing. Icestar had said that Lionstar would be attacking he just hadn't expected it to be so soon. Never one to sit idle during a good battle, Beastspark was quick to jump straight into the fray. The long silver pelt bristled as he unsheathed razor-sharp claws and sprung forwards, lashing out at the nearest fish-face he came upon, eyes dancing with fire as his passion for battle burn brightly.

Old January 5th, 2020, 07:13 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Thistle's heart thundered in her chest like the sound of paws on the forest floor at the moment. She panicked in the other apprentice's grasp, though atop her and in control, claws stung in her shoulders. She rolled to the side, still hanging onto the other cat, digging her own claws into the front legs just below the shoulders. On her side, Thistle could bring her legs up to scratch and fight against the other apprentice.It felt a little like kitplay, but where there were actual consequences. She ground her teeth and pushed as hard as she could with her back legs.
Cougarpaw screeched as the apprentice's teeth dug into her foreleg, and she released one paw from the other cat's shoulder only to begin swiping at her opponent's exposed cheek and ear.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Closed Thread