Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:27 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: Coyote Invasion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The molly hissed while avoiding another set of jaws aimed at her back. This was a literal mess, too many cats were running around like their heads had been cut off. Twilightstar whipped around to fend off the one to close to her flank, she stuck weaving her way through too large paws to get to her clanmate. She hated being reckless, Twilightstar is swift to intercept a coyote looking for an easy snack. She tenses her muscles and leaps up and on the dumb canine's back, her claws go straight for the eyes. She doesn't get to stay on long as it bucks like mad. She takes a rough tumble to the ground, shakes it off, and darts over to Dawnsong. "Stay awake and get up! I can't carry you." The leader hissed at Dawnsong tugging and pulling at the molly's scuff.
@TeamRiverRipple

Dawnsong stood up slightly, leaning into Twilightstar. She stared at her, her eyes blank and taught with pain. "Wrenpaw?" she whispered. "Is that you? Can I come with you now?" She fell slightly, picking herself up and limping along again, blood dripping down her back and leaving spots on the ground.

@Moonraven
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:33 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Things happened quite quickly- a tom who he recognized as oddear appeared in a moment clawing and viciously battling the coyote off and away. Though it wasn’t enough. The snarling creature was quickly to fight back with a fearless determination. Oddear was in a vulnerable position pinned between his own motionless body and that of the snarling mutt. He had to get up. Struggling with quick short breaths the medicine cat tried his best to get a good breath. Though fortunately for him a silver warrior darted across the clearing dodging sparring pair after pair and with a flying leap landed on the mangy things back. His relief was immense.. he had to get up now. Struggling to drag himself to his paws and gurgling for the breath that so escaped him he finally managed to stand on his paws- stumbling but standing. Before he could look up the creature had been batted away and the silver tom who he could now identify as Quicksilver had grabbed a small kitten and scooted her nice and close.

The tabby choked as he spoke still struggling to find his words. It was too late to argue as the tom was already gone.. sure he was startled by being ordered around though he had no words to argue. No mind that. He had other things to deal with. Oddear and this.. kitten for example. Her voice was so small and drowned out by the sounds of howling and fights surrounding them.. but he stooped in close and gripped her scruff between his teeth. “Mm- yes” he offered trying his best to speak clearly. He turned for the nursery cuffing Oddear over the head for him to follow. He poked his head in.. most of everyone had been evacuated. Thank goodness. He spun on his heels and examined the throng of fighting cats.. and there. Twilightstar was struggling with dawnsong. “Oddear- you are-“ he wheezed “coming with me- g- grab Dawnsong! Carry her if you have to.” he scooted towards the pair and butted Twilightstar off of dawnsong with a shoulder. She had other more important things to do. Doing his best with lynxkit still dangling in his jaws he used his other shoulder which still stung to heave Dawnsong over Oddears back

@Moonraven @RedHead @TeamRiverRipple @Bumblebelly

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:38 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear kept himself held up high, his back hackles and fur stood on end, brushing up the long fur he had to make himself look twice as big, his height aiding in that. He listened closely to Coyotesnarl, giving Quicksilver a kurt nod of appreciation but the thank yous and what nots could wait until they certainly Not Dead. He raised his snout, noticing Dawnsong. He quickly leaped to the other cat, dragging her away from Twilightstar's side. Their leader needed to focus, and Dawnsong needed to not be a distraction. "I'll be back once she's safe." hs said in a harsh, gravelly snarl. His flank pressed into the side of Dawnsongs body. "Stay low, follow me." He hissed into her ear, leading her away from the clearing.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:38 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post
Things happened quite quickly- a tom who he recognized as oddear appeared in a moment clawing and viciously battling the coyote off and away. Though it wasn’t enough. The snarling creature was quickly to fight back with a fearless determination. Oddear was in a vulnerable position pinned between his own motionless body and that of the snarling mutt. He had to get up. Struggling with quick short breaths the medicine cat tried his best to get a good breath. Though fortunately for him a silver warrior darted across the clearing dodging sparring pair after pair and with a flying leap landed on the mangy things back. His relief was immense.. he had to get up now. Struggling to drag himself to his paws and gurgling for the breath that so escaped him he finally managed to stand on his paws- stumbling but standing. Before he could look up the creature had been batted away and the silver tom who he could now identify as Quicksilver had grabbed a small kitten and scooted her nice and close.

The tabby choked as he spoke still struggling to find his words. It was too late to argue as the tom was already gone.. sure he was startled by being ordered around though he had no words to argue. No mind that. He had other things to deal with. Oddear and this.. kitten for example. Her voice was so small and drowned out by the sounds of howling and fights surrounding them.. but he stooped in close and gripped her scruff between his teeth. “Mm- yes” he offered trying his best to speak clearly. He turned for the nursery cuffing Oddear over the head for him to follow. He poked his head in.. most of everyone had been evacuated. Thank goodness. He spun on his heels and examined the throng of fighting cats.. and there. Twilightstar was struggling with dawnsong. “Oddear- you are-“ he wheezed “coming with me- g- grab Dawnsong! Carry her if you have to.” he scooted towards the pair and butted Twilightstar off of dawnsong with a shoulder. She had other more important things to do. Doing his best with lynxkit still dangling in his jaws he used his other shoulder which still stung to heave Dawnsong over Oddears back

Dawnsong stared hopelessly at the cats as the attempted to help her, trying her best to not show weakness. "I-I'm fine" she stuttered weakly. "I c-can still fight." She shook of the other's, dragging herself over to the battle, unsheathing her claws and getting ready to fight. "For Wrenpaw." she whispered. Licking the blood of her lips, she turned to the others. "I'm fine. And I'm going to go fight for my clan mates." And my sister....

@Moonraven @wren @RedHead @Bumblebelly
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:39 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@TeamRiverRipple @Moonraven

He was almost positive he had never woken up so fast. Jolting awake at the first Yowl the newly named Apprentice scrambled to his feet. Coyotes? What were Coyotes? He'd wished he never asked, the second he poked his head out of the Apprentices den he was struck with fear. Big, snarling, foaming dogs, that's what Coyotes were.

He was rooted to the spot he couldn't move, he'd never seen anything like this before and he was terrified. The cat's he was just getting to know were being mauled and flung in the air as if they were nothing more than play things. He was trembling as yowls and screams filled the air. What was this? What was this? Some of his Clanmates were fighting them, was that what he was supposed to do? Fight them? How?

Movement in the corner of his eye caught his attention. The weird looking tom, what did they call him again? The medicine cat? Either way it was bad. He was cornered, and Honeypaw wanted to go help, he really did, but his legs wouldn't move, he couldn't. To actually get a paw to move the Golden Tabby bit himself on the shoulder, and he broke out in a sprint.

Before he could get to Coyotesnarl, another warrior managed to get to him first. He felt relieved, but only for a few seconds. Another yelp for help pierced the clearing that was already filled with screams. It was all a blur, honestly. The Apprentice swiveled on heels and quickly made his way to the molly. He was standing over her, fur fluffed up and tears pooling at the corners of his eyes. Letting out a weak hiss the tom swiped his claws at the Coyote's snout.

A little relieved at the yip that came from the Coyote and even more relieved when the mutt ran off Honeypaw began to bawl, hiccups coming from the terrified Apprentice. What was this? Still crying he gently tried to pull at Dawnsong's scruff and drag her out of the camp. "I can-ant." he hiccuped, she was bigger than him, that and he had no muscle.
--------------------------

Peonykit, on the other hand, had no idea what was going on. Big blue eyes watched the events unfold, his brain unable to process what exactly was happening right now. He wasn't even a moon old yet. The screams and yowls, however, scared him. They scared him very much. The barking and the Howling. So much was happening, so much movement, so much noise. It was overwhelming for the kit. Which resulted in him begining to wail. Fat tears rolling down the Calliby's cheeks. Where was mom?
@Ever @RedHead

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:47 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quicksilver only hoped he bought enough time for Oddear and Coyotesnarl to get out of here. Because these coyotes were becoming overwhelming. And the tomcat had no idea if his other three kits were safe as well. He slashed again at the rump of the coyote he was currently attacking, though his blow missed, and the coyote turned sharply. Unfortunately, or fortunately, Quicksilver had been standing too close, and he was knocked into by the coyote's shoulder, sending him flying a bit of a way across the clearing, and landing with a loud thump. The silver tomcat got to his paws, his side throbbing. Bruises were worse than scratches, right? Or is it the other way around? He couldn't remember. The tom took a quick glance around, giving him some time to catch his breath. he glanced towards the apprentice den, and ran towards it after a moment, wanting to make sure everyone was out. He came face to face with Yewpaw, and he bent his neck and nudged her shoulder, trying to get her moving. He didn't know where she was at with her training but she seemed petrified, so the best bet would be to get her out of the clearing. "Come on! Move!" He yowled, his voice harsh and firm. Quicksilver was normally bossy, but it became overbearing in a time of panic and crisis. At leas the usually stayed calm for the most part.

@shortstack

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:50 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Oddear watched the wreckless cat jump back into battle, anger jolting in him at how stupid someone could be. "You'll get others killed with your wreckless, unthougtful behaviour!" he snarled at Dawnsong, grabbing her roughly by the scruff again as he hurled the cat away from the clearing. "Jump back I'm again and it's your funeral but you need to get out, NOW!" he yowled at her, once peaceful moon-kissed eyes now filled with fear and rage. He gave Dawnsong one more frightful shove before his attention turned to the cries of a kitten. @TeamRiverRipple

His heart sank as he darted over, no time for silly Molly's and their utterly equally silly behaviour. He gushe her, loathing the whimpers and sobs but there was no time to tend to hee emotional needs when she wasn't going to be phyiscally alive in a minute. his heart was pounding as he wrapped his jaw securely around Peonykit's small scruff and lifted her with ease. Where now? The beach. He moved out of the clearing, briefly looking to see if dawn had listened to a word he said. @Starfall

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 22nd, 2020, 03:51 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!

Coyotesnarl had no patience for this, her foolishness was going to get her stupid rump killed before he could utter the word stop. Though he couldn’t go after her.. if she wanted to get herself killed that was her problem. “Get back h- huh- here you bumbling idiot!” coyote snapped at dawnsong as she half dragged herself away from Oddear who was only trying to help. No need to worry about that.. Oddear would catch up if he needed too. Struggling to keep himself from being run into the tom tucked his chin ensuring that Lynxkit was dangling safely out of harms way and started weaving his way through the fighting pairs for the camp entrance. It was so so.. so close. That’s when the coyote emerged from a battle having flung the poor warrior off and too the side.

Ears flattening in panic Coyotesnarl could think of only one thing... Lynxkit. How was he going to get her out? Claws hooking into the dirt the tom set the small she cat down between his paws. “Y- yuh- you stay behind me now.. o- ok?” he stumbled over his words still trying to catch his breath. “N- no matter what.. s- stu- stay underneath me.. unless I tell you to run”

@RedHead @TeamRiverRipple @Bumblebelly

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:00 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

The small she-kit had her eyes tightly closed, her legs bunched close to her body as she swayed from Coyotesnarl's jaws. She could still hear the fighting, still smell the blood. She just wanted to be out of there. She wanted to find her mom, and her littermates. This was all too much for her little brain to handle, and she didn't know what to do.
Though the small brown tabby opened her eyes as she was set on the ground, and looked up to see a large, snarling, terrifying animal standing right in front of them. She only let out a pitiful mewl in response to Coyotesnarl's order, going for a nod instead to show him she understood. That's all she understood, was that this tom was supposed to protect her and get her out. Why was it taking so long to get out of the camp then? Why did they have to stop? Where was her dad, last time he'd chased away the terrifying creature. Wasn't that what he was doing? The small kit backed up a little bit, curling up on herself behind Coyotesnarl, closing her eyes as she shivered in fear. She just wanted out.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; March 22nd, 2020 at 04:03 PM.
Old March 22nd, 2020, 04:01 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days

The shove and words from Quicksilver was enough to knock some sense back into Yewpaw. She shook the haze away. "Right. Right." She replied, breathless despite the fact she had yet to move an inch. Right. Move. She needed to get out of here. Where in StarClan was Brindlejaw? Wasn't he supposed to be the one gathering everyone up? She hoped her mentor was okay. Starclan, starclan, starclan! If she stood here much longer she was going to freeze up again - she couldn't waste time looking from the brindled deputy, "Thank you, Quicksilver." She meowed quickly before darting towards the camp entrance, weaving through the throng of cat and coyote alike. This was a nightmare brought to life.
@RedHead
Closed Thread