Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 03:49 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

"RiverClan, we have an emergency on our paws!"

Lionstar hadn't waited to go to the Streamstone, taking a stance in the center of the clearing.

"Coyotes have taken WindClan territory. We discovered the strong scent of coyote at the border and did a wellness check on their camp..

"To my knowledge, WindClan has fallen. I do not know where their Clan is, if there is anyone left-- but I do know the desolation those mongrels have left in their wake. Bodies strewn about, trails of blood-- and their camp is claimed as the coyotes'. I was unable to get an accurate count of what resided in their camp, but I believe there may be as many as eight of those mutts.. perhaps even more in the territory itself.

"I have no reason to not believe these coyotes will become a threat to us. They have tasted cat blood and have already closed in on our borders. We have already lost several Clan-mates to this menace, and I will not stand by like fish out of water while our Clan may be threatened.

"I will not demand you accompany me, but I ask you as Clan-mates willing to defend not only our Clan, but those less fortunate. WindClan has been given the short end of the stick too many times, and if any survivors remain I believe they should have the right to their home they have struggled to keep for so long.

"If you stand with me, follow me. I am departing immediately to face the coyotes and take the fight once more to WindClan camp. If enough of us band together, we may be lucky yet to avoid much conflict: they prey on the weak, but a full force of strong warriors may be enough to scare them into thinking twice before they dare step on Clan land again."

Lionstar stopped his speech, already making his way toward the camp entrance. "My only requirement to going remains this: I do not want anyone who has not had battle training. I understand some apprentices have not yet made it to that point in their training, and I do not want any unnecessary sacrifices. Stay home, guard camp."

And he was gone, through the exit and the territory. Across the border, into the plains and toward WindClan's camp.

Whether or not he was joined by others was not his choice but the choice of his Clan, and he would fight 'til his last breath if it meant they had a chance of driving off this damned threat.

Bursting into WindClan's clearing, he lunged directly at the nearest sleeping coyote with an angry hiss. "Attack!"

[ ALL RIVERCLAN APPRENTICES AND WARRIORS WITH BATTLE TRAINING ARE ENCOURAGED TO PARTICIPATE!

THIS BATTLE WITH COYOTES WILL SOLELY BE DONE BY RIVERCLAN, NO OTHER CLANS SHOULD ARRIVE.

YOU MAY IMMEDIATELY JUMP INTO THE BATTLE! THIS FIGHT WILL END APRIL 4TH @ 1 AM EASTERN TIME. ]

Last edited by BEAR.; April 4th, 2020 at 01:47 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:07 AM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

Halfstone rushed to join Lionstar's patrol as soon as the leader began leaving, quickly catching up with him as he full on sprinted, slowing back down to keep a steady pace behind him. What happened to Windclan was horrible and those flea bags needed to be knocked down a peg. Or just knocked down.
He briefly looked over his shoulder to see if anyone else was joining the patrol. Surely they would.

As they reached the clearing and Lionstar flung himself at the first coyote he saw, Halfstone barreled towards the beasts, jaws snapping out to catch a leg or tail, a furious growl in his throat.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 04:25 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Snailriver felt torn as he watched the leader rush off. At one side he was worried if there wouldn't be anyone left back at the camp and protecting the vulnerable queens and elders. The untrained apprentices would not do much good if a large predator managed to break through to camp. Yet he could not let his leader just rush off towards the coyotes alone. So with a heavy sigh he stood up on his paws and began trudging towards where the Windclan camp was located, breaking into a run and then into a full out pelt as he tried to keep up with the others that had not had to deal with his mental dilemma. As he rounded the hills he watched the coyotes and the other cats already engaged and crouched before approaching it. His white fur would stick out anyway against the moor and he knew he himself was literally a walking target board. But he did attack the nearest coyote, his claws unsheathed as he began flaying into the one he'd managed to grab. He knew that if he somehow managed to get himself or another cat up on its back and to it's spine it would die or at least be wounded enough to flee. So he kept fighting, hoping someone would come help him out.
{Open for anyone who wants to help Snail}

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 3rd, 2020, 05:53 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Wormbite's pelt blended into the depths of the night-- only his cloudy eyes reflected the light from the moonshine. His heart was hammering in his chest as the patrol approached Windclan's clearing. All the tom could pray was that the guards at camp would be enough protection while they were gone. That causalities would be minimum. That he wouldn't be along them. Every training session flashing in his head.

Wormbite crashed through the entrance, his claws unsheathed. He could hear the sounds of the coyotes raspy breathing, yips would follow and they became alert. While they were still dazed in confusion, Wormbite took the chance to jump onto one of the coyote's backs. Claws trailing down the coyote's side slightly, he underestimated how tall the coyote would be. So when the coyote stood up, Wormbite's grasp slipped slightly. He dug his claws in, biting down on it's flesh to keep his grip. The coyote would spin around, jaws snapping at the tom. He just needed to hold on until it fled.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 3rd, 2020, 06:26 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Greenpaw was very excited at first! But her excitement melted away as she had not had battle training yet. She wanted to go too!
Old April 3rd, 2020, 07:17 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Arie ]
Goosepaw practically flew to join Lionstar's ranks in a possible race against time. This time he would not fall short of breath before he even got to scene.
He burst into WindClan camp, the smell of canine, heather, and blood instantly flooding his nose. It brought back a wave of memories, but he was snapped out of it when a huge coyote clamped it jaws shut next to his ear. He ducked, pedaling forward, looking around the clearing for any cat that might need his help.
His eyes fell on Snailriver. The warrior seemed to be trying to scramble onto a coyote's back, but it didn't seem to be working out so well. He turned on the fly, hind paws spraying loose soil behind him as he made for Snailriver's coyote. As he neared, he bunched his legs beneath him and made a flying leap, coming down next to the giant predator. "Snailriver, I've got your back!" he shouted over the noise of the battle. He aimed a swipe at the coyote's face, striking it just below the eye, and it snapped at his ear. He barely managed to dodge, heart pounding as he watched and heard the sharp fangs clack together inches from his face. Goospaw could only hope to distract the canine long enough for Snailriver to do whatever he needed to do.

Last edited by dino.; April 3rd, 2020 at 09:21 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:16 AM
Just a Christian

My Mood: Queenly

+ @BILL. +
With no moments hesitation, Rainsplash raced after his leader, blood roaring in his ears. he would fight with his leader at the second they called for supporters. He would always follow Lionstar, to his last breath in the forest.
Rainsplash bursted into the Windclan camp, roaring like a lion before leaping on the coyote his leader was attacking, fiercely digging his claws into the enemy. He dug his teeth into the coyote's neck, but only caught fur, and quickly ripped it off. The coyote let out a furious roar of anger before shaking Rainsplash off.

Character Site is in the works.

Last edited by Splashy; April 3rd, 2020 at 08:16 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 08:20 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@x ghostie
[ Mind??]
With BrambleBlaze back home guarding camp, it was Sootpaw:s time to shine! He was so amped up right now . As he heard the words attack, sootpaw ran in "Be gone you filthy mongrels!" he yelled as he unsheathed his claws. sporting his friend, Wormbite on a coyotes back automatically made him want to help . Hissing he dashed toward the very beast and aimed to bite it's neck, hard.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:04 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Salmonsong narrowed her eyes as she approached a coyote before making an attack at its eye, glancing around hoping someone would help her on this coyote
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:14 AM
fae/she/they

- Open -

Leafbreeze lurked around, looking for a lone coyote that she could at least attempt to take on. She had no care for anything these mutts have done to WindClan, but she wished not for this to become an issue within her own clan. Eventually bumping into a coyote on its own, the silver molly swiped at the beast's chest, aiming to at least inflict some damage if she was to be injured herself. Though her hit landed, it hadn't done as much as she had hoped, the shock of which gave the coyote a good chance to retaliate the attack. Taking a nasty blow to the shoulder, the molly winced as she staggered back. I don't think doing this on my own is possible... I'll need some help.