Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:32 AM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ⭐ PUPPY CHOW! ⭐

Brightwhisker hadn't needed to be offered more than once to help regain Windclan territory for the displaced cats. He thought of his friend, Wolftail, taking refuge in Thunderclan and pushed himself to join his clan mates at the edge of the ravaged moor.

Dawncloud hadn't needed to be vocal about joining the fight. It was simple, Windclan needed help, their clan will be there to provide until they are recovered. It was times of crisis like these that the warrior believed all the clan should pull together in the aid of another.

She looked upon her clan mates around her and slowed her steps so as not to make too much noise to alert the wild beasts.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:32 AM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Without one thought the molly ripped out of the camp following her leader, her paws furiously flew across the moorland as the WindClan camp came into view. Her baby blue eyes blazing as she burst into the camp and threw herself at the nearest coyote, hissing and spitting her fur stood on end with fear, but she was brave and swift, she could do this!

---

The tom jumped to his paws and ran out after Lionstar, Minnowflight matched his pace only a little behind the big golden tom. Minnowflight ripped into the camp to come face-to-face with a coyote, it's laws snapped near his face but the tome dodged in time, Minnowflight ran behind the big heathen and sprang up unsheathing his claws, he missed his lading but managed to hit the coyotes side with his fore-paw.

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:47 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly had been in Riverclan for what, a day? He already stood besides them in battle, a battle that would benefit another clan; not just their own. It felt odd, almost satisfying to know that this battle was going to be fueled by an alliance between Riverclan - his new clan - and Windclan! it fueled him with a beautiful amount of energy. He charged in besides his clan mates, claws digging into the dirt to help push himself further. The large maine coon charged full speed ahead, balling head first into the side of a coyote only a few tail lengths bigger than him. With hackles raised, ears back and tail on full display, Bumblebelly let out a mighty howl of battle! And so, the dangerous dance between cats and coyotes began.

---

Koistreams heart began to race as he headed into the fight. He bounced from feline to canine, doing minimal damage on the coyotes but with his fur stood on end and snarls leaving his snout, he was scary and that was enough for him. It wasn't like he could take a coyote down on his own anyway.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 3rd, 2020 at 10:14 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 09:47 AM

My Mood: Fine

Without a second thought, Silverfrost followed Lionstar out of camp and into Windclan territory. She was afraid of the coyotes, but what they had done to Windclan was unthinkable. She didn't want Riverclan to find the same fate. She searched for a coyote to pick off when they arrived at Windclan's camp, zeroing in on one and racing towards it. With a yowl, she leaped onto it's back and dug her claws in, tearing out clumps of fur as it shook her around.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:01 AM
What even...

@S-oft

Brightwhiskers first sight on the battle feild was a tom that had only just recently joined Riverclan, he was much larger than him. Where Brightwhisker was short, slim and sleek, this cat--Bumblebelly if he recalled--was all muscle and size. The lynx point warrior watch them head butt a coyote, taking his chance, to keep the mutt from focusing on his new clan mate that was already so willing to jump into a battle with them, he charge forth and leaped for a leg, sinking his teeth into a meaty part to get the beast off balance.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:12 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Lightstreak rammed her shoulder into a coyote's legs, hoping to topple it over. It stumbled a bit, but was ready in seconds. Lightstreak forced her fur to stand on end, and dove under the coyote. She hissed and swiped at it's belly.

Mossflame sighed. I guess I've got to go fight coyotes now. He didn't want to be thought of as lazy. "Alright, then, here I go." He followed his leader reluctantly. He looked around the WindClan camp, and headed for a coyote. He swiped at it, but it didn't really do much. Aw, nuts, he thought. Then, he got an idea. he ran to the nearest hard thing, and stood still. He let the coyote run toward him, and jumped away at the last second. His tail got squished by the coyote, but the coyote was hurt.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:13 AM
s

Watching as the coyotes head swung around to bite at Brightwhisker, Bumblebelly took his chance! Another snarl and he leaped forward, his claws and teeth digging into the side of the coyotes exposed neck. His claws didn't penetrate deep enough to do any major damage but he certainly had a strong grip. Bumblebelly sank his teeth into the coyotes fleshy ear, piercing the soft skin with ease.

@Spiderfrost

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:25 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@starshooter
Cobaltshade wouldn't miss this opportunity, this was for a good cause. They were driving out a menace to not only them, but the other clans. Surely if any Windclan cats survived, they would be thankful, perhaps even indebted to Riverclan. The other clans too really, since Riverclan was driving them out now, they wouldn't have the chance of attacking the other clans. It was also a good chance to show Riverclan's power. All in all, a good decision by Lionstar.
Following him as well as her clanmates that chose to come along, out of the camp, the steeled herself for the massacre she would see. The blood, the bodies, and the horrible canines that brought all of it. As they eventually raced in the clearing of the Windclan camp where the majority of the coyotes seemed to reside, Cobaltshade took count of who was fighting who. Who needed help.
There was a silver molly, er, Leafbreeze if she remembered right, who was taking on a coyote by herself. She had already received a blow from the beast and was getting ready to receive another, stunned by the first blow. Hissing softly, the blue-gray she-cat dove between fights, racing around until she went slamming right into the coyote's side, sending it stumbling.
"Let's work on disorienting it!" She yowled to the other she-cat, controlling her breathing as the coyote quickly gathered itself once more. "I'll attack from the front, you work on the rear," she managed to get out before the coyote leaped at her with open jaws. Diving to the side, the female warrior struck out, clawing the coyote across its right eye, drawing blood.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:32 AM
What even...

@S-oft
Brightwhisker unlatched himself wordlessly at the sound of a snarl. As Bubmlebelly attacked it's neck and ear.

"Can you keep its head lowered?" he asked as he bunched his legs to jump up onto the coyotes back to help assault it's head. He leaped up and dug claws into coarse fur, a feral growl bubbling up as he used one of his front paws to pull him closer to the coyotes head.

(open)
Dawncloud ran under one the the mangy mutts and had to leap up to latch precariously on its neck to bite at it. The she-cat huffed though when she realized she hadn't gotten a good enough grip to get to skin. However, before she could attempt to readjust, the coyote dislodged her, sending her with a yowl, skidded across the moorland grasses.

Last edited by Spiderfrost; April 3rd, 2020 at 10:32 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2020, 10:42 AM
s

"N--" Before Bumblebelly could finish his words, the coyote began to violently trash about, snarling and whimpering in its desperate attempt to try and break free of the two cats. The noises and movement were alerting other canines to the two cats. Bumblebelly yanked at the coyotes ear, ripping half of it off as the taste of coppery blood filled his mouth. "LET GO!" he howled but didn't himself, not until he new Brightwhisker was safely off the dog-like thing.

@Spiderfrost

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Closed Thread