Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2020, 07:06 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default || The Ice Storm ||

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar marched her clan through the thick undergrowth, seething with a ridiculous amount of rage. One of her own clanmates had betrayed her and given the leader of ThunderClan a warning. But that was no matter, really. ShadowClan would stomp these traitorous wretches into the dirt regardless. She had planned on having her clan attack under the cover of night, but now she didn't want to waste such precious time. She would show Duskstar here, now, in broad daylight, that her clan was not one to be trifled with.

If Duskstar was prepared, so be it. It would bring no different an outcome.
"ShadowClan, now is the time. Show me your loyalty, your bravery. Fight for the honor of your clan, and show these traitors what we are made of. Beat them into the dirt, and then we will leave." She uttered the words to the clanmates surrounding her, just outside ThunderClan's camp, quieter than anything she would normally say. And with that, she gave a lash of her tail, signalling the beginning of the raid.

((We need all paws on deck! If your cat is on the allegiances, unless otherwise specified, you are expected to participate. Cats who are most active may gain a spot in Ice's inner circle!!))

@Moon Lily @BILL. @Casper @Undertaker @MagicCat99 @pathos @Moonraven @:Grimm: @SilentLamb @Blissie Bliss @Shimm @Dirtfur @CheetahPelt @RuinsNight @x ghostie @FuzzyRatto @SuspiciousMindz @Tundra @Jynx @Silhouettes @meowsticool @Cloudsky @Willow_fang @wick @weary @TawnyNeedsACoffee @implimm @Hexict @ponyapan @Ever @GoldenWolf @Skye @Slatepaw @Splashy @Kitty Mama @Arie @Ravenshade @Fang @Fallenpine @implimm @Wolfie @shortstack @Pangram @Ivyfeather8783 @kittygirl @Foxmasterrr @Bugsy @S-oft @PeppermintRabbit @DarkNight @TeamRiverRipple @Rainquail @Spiderfrost @Clover'Wish_101 @starshooter @Beau @Fluffyfur @wren @Mountainstrike13 @Katwhisperer @bmkmb @Starbot @Thornpelt@roleplays @Mumble @Mayflower @Zesty Mango @OhAtropa @EspionAlpha @TigerstarIsSmart @Flowstream @AJtheWarr10r @Breezefur @Ombre Party @Quailsong @LionKitKat @Chasepaw @_Maple_ @hal @That One Purple Cat @wolfnight @Wild_claw @Silverclover @SkyeTheWolf @Alexcentri @Fae

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!

Last edited by pidgeon; April 14th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:10 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: || The Ice Storm ||

Sagewhisker ran to the front of the group, ready to show those traitors what the get when they underestimate shadowclan, “let’s get ‘em!” She hissed, her tail lashing behind her. She dove into the camp, sinking her teeth and claws into the closest ThunderClan warrior.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; April 14th, 2020 at 07:12 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:12 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Grizzlyburr tromped through the thicket, it was dense and packed close which made it hard for travel- though that wouldn’t stop icestar. She seemed mad.. quite mad. The large tom was near the front in hopes he’d reach the battle field before dogpaw and make sure he could keep an eye on her... he didn’t want her getting hurt. Even if that meant he’d sacrifice himself.

Oh how ironic.

@S-oft

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old April 14th, 2020, 07:14 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Rabbithop nodded, understanding his leader clearly. He took a few pawsteps forward, looking for the right place to enter quietly. Rabbithop shifted his weight as he scanned the edge of the camp as ThunderClan had their meeting and prepared. Taking a deep breath, Rabbithop broke from his clanmates and began to creep forward, wanting to use surprise to his advantage. Letting out an annoyed hiss, he launched himself at the nearest Thunderclan warrior he could find, teeth bared and claws unsheathed.

~~~
Flintfreckle hated this. Though he knew the importance of fighting for his clan and showing his bravery and loyalty to Icestar, he didn't want to die. Fear kept his paws rooted to the ground for a few moments as he thought about Sagedust expecting her kits, before thinking about doing this for them. Taking a deep breath, he began to walk forward, looking for who to attack if it gave his family and loved ones a better, safer future. Flintfreckle, towards the back of the group, began to creep forward as the first lines of cats began to launch themselves into camp.

(Both are open )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Last edited by Pluto; April 14th, 2020 at 07:18 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:16 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Creeping in the undergrowth with her own bit of rage and thirst. Cherrymist stayed silent until the signal, seeing the tail lash she leaped out of the earth and unsheathed her claws only to land with elegance and darted to the nearest thunderclan cat . " For shadowclan!!" she hissed . Teeth bared and ready to fight .
[ Open ]

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 14th, 2020, 07:17 PM

My Mood: Dead

Whiskernose reluctantly followed Icestar through the territory. He didn't know who warned Thunderclan, but he was grateful they did. When Icestar called for the attack, he leapt beside Sagewhisker at the frontline.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:18 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Crocusblaze didn't want to do this. It was wrong.

While they were wholeheartedly a ShadowClan cat in everything but blood, they did not support this battle. However they were ordered to, and therefore would at least show up. They watched Icestar flick her tail, and as ordered they rushed into the ThunderClan camp with a soft hiss. They looked around to see if there was somewhere they could dip into to hide, but this camp was foreign to them and they lost their stride after a moment-frozen.
(Open!! Crocus will NOT attack your TC cat)

Dandelionmilk didn't enjoy fighting but if her leader called for it, so be it. The peach and white cat rushed into the ThunderClan camp, claws unsheathed and eyes narrowed. She had never been in a proper battle before and hadn't been particularly good at it as an apprentice, but she could hold her own just fine. ThunderClan were a bunch of gross forest-dwelling traitors who insulted her Clan's strength.

With a yowl, she aimed to find the first opponent she could. She saw a tom who'd yet to be locked into a scrap and moved closer to him, intending to circle.

@Starbot
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:18 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Dogpaw's feral veins were racing with pure adrenaline as they crashed through into the clearing of Thunderclan. Her heart pounding, thumping like a race horse as she yowled out what could be perceived as a war cry but she was young, there was always time to perfect that. But now was the time for fighting and stomping out the opponent!

@wren

--

Blackadder darted through the shadows, practically unnoticeable with his slim body and pitch black pelt. Giving him away was his bright blue eyes; laced with fear and anxiety. The sooner this was all over, the better. He could go home and forget about the day completely, that's if he got to go home.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:20 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

It was time. Worries kept prickling Burnetsnap, but after that last meeting with Songthorn... it didn't matter. ThunderClan didn't matter. A low growl rumbled through the gray warrior as he listened to Icestar.

Unease shifting into anger, Burnetsnap launched himself into the camp, a caterwaul ripping through his throat. Anyone who came close would deal with his outstretched claws.

[ open ]

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; April 14th, 2020 at 07:41 PM.
Old April 14th, 2020, 07:21 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

The old grey she-cat Gloomywind had known this raid was going to happen, but hadn't been expecting it so soon. Leaping to her paws to defend the ThunderClan camp, she rushed to meet a ShadowClan cat who she wasn't sure she recognized. Yowling with anger, she moved to swipe at the she-cat's sensitive nose.
(Oop popping in again @SilentLamb )
Closed Thread