Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan/RiverClan ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Dawn was breaking.

And Lionstar -- he was ready.

Pumped for the impending fight, Lionstar was the first across the river and through ShadowClan's territory. With the few times he had made his way to their camp, he knew the route pretty well by this point, and it only made his paws itch as they crossed the damp marsh.

Now, they were outside the camp-- aware guards didn't seem to be posted, and he couldn't help the giddy feeling in his paws that this battle surely could not be lost under such circumstances. ShadowClan was weakened by the ThunderClan raid, and completely taken by surprise-- they had no reason to suspect this attack.

Looking back at his patrol, and at the second patrol just beyond-- he raised his tail in a silent halt before he burst through the clearing, yowling at the top of his lungs.

"RiverClan, attack!"

His first patrol should join in, and after that.. it was in Sootflare's paws.

Immediately, Lionstar wasted no time in going after the one cat he was truly here to face: Icestar [ @Casper].

RIVERCLAN:
UNTIL SOOTFLARE CALLS TO ATTACK, ONLY THESE CATS SHOULD
BE PARTICIPATING UNLESS YOU ARE AN UNLISTED APPRENTICE
WITH BATTLE TRAINING AND MENTOR APPROVAL:

Snowstripe [ @Snowstripe], Creekleap [ @SparrowSoar], Cloverstone [ @Cecily Herondale], Halfstone [ @Rainquail], Sagehawk [ @pathos], Ternsky [ @RedHead], Wormbite [ @x ghostie], Sassafrasfire [ @implimm], Brambleblaze [ @SilentLamb], Hailfire [ @Slushie], Mistfall [ @Hexict], Swanfeather [ @hxneysuckle], Fawnsqueak [ @Dipper], Fallenstorm [ @Cloudsky], Lord Jerkboob the Invincible [ @Starbot], Mothdusk [ @Wings], Minnowflight [ @Wolfie], Dawncloud [ @Spiderfrost], Fennelnose [ @pathos], Puddlestep [ @Caroline], Silverfrost [ @RedFlame2], Flyfur [ @Rainquail], Cherrypounce [ @Wolfie], Snailriver [ @Arie], Shimmeringpool [ @Shimm], Deweyes [ @Beau], Thistlestep, Pebblepaw [ @Dust], Goosepaw [ @Slushie], Sootpaw [ @SilentLamb]

SHADOWCLAN:
PLEASE KEEP IN MIND ANYONE WHO PARTICIPATED IN
THE THUNDERCLAN RAID SHOULD STILL BE INJURED,
AND ROLEPLAYED AS SUCH!
BECAUSE OF THIS, SOME CATS WILL BE AT A SIGNIFICANT DISADVANTAGE.

⭐ NO KITS, QUEENS, OR ELDERS SHOULD BE ATTACKED AT ANY POINT. ⭐

Last edited by BEAR.; April 23rd, 2020 at 04:44 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:47 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ⭐ Paying the Price ⭐

[ Open ]

Swanfeather launched himself into battle as soon as he heard Lionstar's call. He was scared, but he was ready to prove that he was a true Clan cat. This was his first battle as one, and he would fight as best he could. All his battle training had been for this reason-- it was time to use it! As he dashed into the clearing, he leaped onto the first warrior he saw, claws outstretched.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; April 23rd, 2020 at 04:48 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:51 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Spiderfrost lets get this started my friend --

Snailriver bumbled into the clearing looking for any Shadowclan cat he could take on. Yess.. There was a torbie in the corner and ignoring the other cats from Riverclan that poured in through the entrance he made his way, running fast with his giant body and throwing himself at the cat with his paws outstretched hoping to land a fast blow to the side of the cat but did not manage to do so... He turned around, ready to face them again. But now... Now there was two. What in Starclan's name was going on? Had he hit his head on a rock before attacking? No that did not make sense but now the large white and ginger tom was forced into a fight with two cats. "Hmph. Shadowclan scum. You won't stand a chance against me anyway."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:53 AM

My Mood: Dead

[ OPEN ]

Halfstone hadn't dared bring Greenpaw. He knew she would resent him for it, but as eager as she was and as quickly as she learned, he didn't feel comfortable placing her so boldly in harm's way. Not with Shadowclan.
He'd heard whispers of deaths from the marsh waders raid on Thunderclan and had seen the aggression when he and Lionstar deposited Chasepaw. No, he wouldn't change it with these cats. They were too dangerous and now cornered in their own camp.
When Lionstar called for the attack, he barreled through the clearing and yowled, hoping to shoo away queen's, kits, elders, and the medicine cat before hurling himself at the nearest warrior.

[ OPEN ]

Flyfur was a bit more hesitant. She spent nearly 4 moons in the nursery and didn't want to let her clan down. Hopefully, her sheer size and strength could make up what she might be lacking in skill.
She shot foward regardless, careful not to run over her own clanmates with her heavy steps.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Thistlestep bounded into the clearing after his Clan-mates, hissing as he lunged for the nearest ShadowClan warrior.

[ open to a shc warrior! ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:32 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
[ OPEN ]

Halfstone hadn't dared bring Greenpaw. He knew she would resent him for it, but as eager as she was and as quickly as she learned, he didn't feel comfortable placing her so boldly in harm's way. Not with Shadowclan.
He'd heard whispers of deaths from the marsh waders raid on Thunderclan and had seen the aggression when he and Lionstar deposited Chasepaw. No, he wouldn't change it with these cats. They were too dangerous and now cornered in their own camp.
When Lionstar called for the attack, he barreled through the clearing and yowled, hoping to shoo away queen's, kits, elders, and the medicine cat before hurling himself at the nearest warrior.
Russetpatch stood frozen in place as she saw the Riverclan cats charged into their camp, until a tom launched at her. She snarled and slashed at her attacker, aiming for his snout.

Click my dragons!
Old April 23rd, 2020, 06:44 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Hissing BrambleBlaze acted a bit like a bulldozer as she ran into the camp. Eyes Ice cold, she unsheathed her claws and attacked any Shadowclan warrior that happened to be in her way. Giving them the same treatment they did to thunderclan. If they had a slight injury ...well...
( Open for shadowclan )

Sootpaw launched himself into the clearing and unsheathed his claws, hissing ,snarling and yowling like a mad man.
( Open to shadowclan )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:14 AM
all that i’ll ever need

@BILL.
Sagedust hissed in surprise as a Riverclan warrior appeared out of nowhere and lunged at her. She had been unlucky enough to be crossing the clearing at the wrong moment- right as the tide of Riverclan cats had crashed into camp. Sagedust unsheathes her claws and batted at the tom, scrambling away from his claws. Her heart raced fiercely and all she could think about was how she didn’t even really want to fight for Shadowclan. The she-cat had lately been of the mind that Icestar wasn’t very good for the clan or forest- but she had to protect herself from attack. Her next thought was for her kits and Flintfreckle, but the dusty warrior had to put it all out of mind. She needed to focus on the battle at hand. If only she’d been able to meditate before this! Sagedust circled the Riverclan tom with her tail lashing and ears pinned, darting in for a few quick jabs and silently apologizing the whole time.
-
[[open for Shadowclan]]
Deweyes’ pulse beat heavily in her ears as she threw herself into the clearing, carried along by the tide of Riverclan. Thank Starclan she hasn’t been on the edge. She’d have been crashing into the walls of the camp and dens by now. The molly had to will her pulse to slow- she’d need her hearing for this. Flicking her ears back and forth swiftly and leaving her mouth open to scent the air, Deweyes jumped right into the battle and sniffed out the nearest Shadowclan cat. The cat had a more mature scent so she was fairly certain it was a warrior she was after. Lashing out with her claws, Deweyes tried to rake her claws down the warrior’s side.

Last edited by dionysus; April 23rd, 2020 at 07:15 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:26 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Beau ]

Oh, StarClan, everything still hurt from the last battle, but Bravedawn couldn't just sit idly by while these RiverClan cats attacked her camp. She lunged for the nearest warrior, shoulders screaming in pain as she stretched out her forelegs. She faltered, and the warrior caught her side with their claws. Letting out a hiss of pain, she turned and aimed a vicious swipe, hooked claws unsheathed, at Deweyes' face.
------------------

[ @SilentLamb ]

"Hey, Soot, what about that tag team we mentioned earlier?" Goosepaw called as he darted across the clearing toward his friend.

[ open to ShadowClan ]
Old April 23rd, 2020, 07:29 AM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Thornkit stared at the cats pouring from the walls. ‘I knew this would happen.’ They thought. ‘Ah well. Can't be helped now.’ The one problem: Thornkit was on the opposite side of camp that the Nursery was on. ‘...Great.’ He hunkered down, inching into the shadows.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Closed Thread