Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 25th, 2020, 05:08 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Playdate

@Moonraven

Wolffang glanced at his sister, barely hearing her words. She was filthy. It seemed as though they both hated RiverClan equally now. Trying to blink away the darkness from his stinging yellow eyes, he felt his leader brushing up beside him. Her questioning words barely reached his ears, but he nodded despite the fact that his legs felt like they might buckle under him. He wasn’t going to look stupid in front of the Clan leader. She had entrusted him with a second apprentice; he didn’t want to make her regret that. “I-I can,” he rasped. She seemed to be offering him support, and Wolffang admitted silently that he wouldn’t be able to walk all on his own. Shakily, the tom rose to his paws. It felt like forever, but he was up, digging them and his sore claws into the ground like it was a life support. Eyes narrowing, he let himself lean into his leader, muscles bulging as he worked them hard to try and stay upright. At least, they felt like they were straining very, very hard. His legs felt sore and heavy, and even with the support of Twilightstar, it was hard for him to take a step. As soon as one paw left the ground, his muscles shrieked in protest and he felt himself pushing much harder against Twilightstar. No! Don’t be an idiot, Wolffang. You’re strong enough. You just swallowed some water, that’s all. He put his paw down, feeling incredibly shaky and exhausted. He had hardly moved a kit-step. “I’m fine,” he insisted, his voice weak and tired.

Rosebriar’s ears flattened against her head at her leader’s words, but she knew better than to argue. Her whole reputation was at stake! WindClan already loved her, she was sure, and she couldn’t mess that up. Even though certain members seemed to turn their noses up at her. Humph! She’d show them. Sheathing her claws, she dipped her head. “Yes, Twilightstar,” she purred in a sweet voice, her body relaxing. Then her eyes narrowed, this time with concern, as Wolffang tottered. Quickly, she rushed over to his side. She really hoped that her brother was alright. He was fierce and brave and strong, able to beat any dumb RiverClan warrior in a fight. It wasn’t his fault that one of them had dunked him in water. “Here, I can help,” Rosebriar meowed, pressing her wet, muddy side against his. Her pelt was bad enough even if the water would soak into it, making it harder to clean. The mud felt terrible, too. Pressing into the muscular yet lean tom’s side, she glanced at Twilightstar as though asking for permission. Even if the lilac she-cat said no, Rosebriar didn’t know if she would obey. This was her brother! They were closer than mates. She wouldn’t just let his bedraggled self stagger back to camp with just Twilightstar.

@mareenakit

(Interesting plotline. That would work.)

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old October 25th, 2020, 05:10 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @kittygirl - Sorry I never replied, got caught up with some irl stuffs ]
-Windpaw-

Windpaw was terrified as always and was happy to rush away from the RiverClanner when Twilightstar called everyone back. She was the first to get out of the enemy's camp and the first home as she sprinted back.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Old October 25th, 2020, 10:21 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Ha! Hailpaw didn't know whether it was a small jolt of pride or disappointment, or both, that she felt when her blow did not hit her target, but got the other to throw herself back instead. The silver molly was fairly positive this action would get Willowpaw onto her back, and although she would be proven right, it wouldn't come without consequences. Having watched closely, the WindClanner quickly noticed the apprentices hind legs were going a bit to far and so started to move away. Started. Hailpaw, despite he attempt to avoid it, still got the heavy uppercut to her jaw. Which undeniably hurt- it almost felt like her maw was bleeding. She couldn't help but spit lightly after (which hopefully no one saw).
When the molly soon enough turned to face Willowpaw again though, expecting a blow coming her way, she was surprised to see the other still on her back. Ah, she didn't have a full tail. Hailpaw grinned, and got ready to take full advantage of the situation but, right as she wanted to execute her attack, she heard Twilightstar's call. She stopped and sigh. Next to her, if Willowpaw was still on the ground by then, she'd press a silver paw to the other's exposed belly, grinning a small "killed ya" before jumping away with a flick of her tail.
She couldn't believe it. Failed again.

[ @Rani ]

--------------------

Gingerfrost soon spotted the fast approaching warrior. He faintly flicked his tail in an attempt to warn Sparrowskip of the WindClanner's presence, right before he'd lowly hiss a "move!" and with a small jump moved to the side right as Shockholly sprang up. While it happened to be the opposite side of where the other landed, Gingerfrost this time around wasn't quick enough and still received a headbutt to his tummy.. Which he of course didn't like.
The ginger tom staggered just a little, though using the momentum of receiving the blow, lifted his of course sheathed paw and quickly lashed it down in an attempt to land a blow to the others head.

Upon that attack, Gingerfrost heard the call to end the fake raid in the distance. He took a quick glance over the clearing and to no surprise, things had gone wrong. It always did. Seeing no use in continuing a supposed to be ended fight, he nodded quickly towards the WindClanner followed by Sparrowskip.

Old October 25th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

At the call to stop Willowpaw had stopped flailing her paws with a grumbled "Awww..." There was always one cat who ruined the fun for everyone, two in this situation. It'd had been awhile since Lionstar had taken a cat 'out behind the shed with a shotgun' so to speak and Willowpaw wasn't too sure how she felt that it was Goslingpaw even if the cat was completely mental.
With the battle concluded the strange she cat had been content to stay flopped on her back regaining her breath but looked up at the paw on her belly. Willowpaw giggled and shot her signature thousand watt grin at the other apprentice waving a paw goodbye with a cheerful "You sure did! Good fighting you, hope you have a good night!" at the retreating cat before flipping to her paws. Moving out of the way to the entrance to the apprentices den the tabby settled in to watch the other fights end happy with how she did during the mock raid.
@Estelle
Old October 26th, 2020, 08:26 AM
eternally tired

Sparrowskip was about to land a blow too the ear when, the raid ended. "Man, i didn't get to do anything this raid. All the Windclan cat's I approached just ran off... Eh, maybe I attacked all the introverts. Like that was the only fight I got to be in." @Estelle
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old October 26th, 2020, 06:18 PM
i am kenough

She couldn't help feeling a little bit warmer at the willingness to head off together from her Clanmate. But surely a short chat with Sootflare would be... Quite alright.
Nodding, the warrior almost puffs out her chest a bit. But showing pride to a deputy might seem silly, and she still felt inclined to show off a bit to Sootflare. It was a childish desire, something that had sort of struck her long ago as well, when attempting to get some gossip in with one of WindClan's apprentices long ago. It hadn't gone well, but at least Echoheart was doing good for herself.
"Yep! Eldersky! The last time we chatted was all the way back when you came to WindClan with Fawnsqueak, before you were deputy." The gray tabby cannot help but smile, her tail curling up pleasurably. "Way to go, us, huh? How are you? How's Fawnsqueak? You look... Sort of tired!"

[ @wnder ]
Old October 29th, 2020, 03:54 AM
don't worry, be happy

My Mood: Yeehaw

Hearing the announcement to leave, Wolfpaw was a little bumed out that first of all something happened that led to the raid ending, Hopefully it wasn't because someone got hurt he thought. And second of all, he hadn't gotten to do much, sure he fought that Windclan warrior and that was fun but that got cut short. Oh well. Wolfpaw sighed, padding behind his leader back to camp.
Old November 3rd, 2020, 06:16 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Of course one wouldn't meet the same strike of good luck twice so soon. And, there was the added fact that Plumpaw had never been in an actual battle, either. Plumpaw can't react in time before Quiverpaw's strike and topples sideways. Wriggling frantically, the apprentice struggles to pull any sort of helpful information up from the depths of her mind. What should she do? What was the tactic to use to escape this? "You- You dumb big heavy loaf!" she stammers out in an attempt to draw the other she-cat's attention away from her attacks, before twisting her body to try and snap her teeth over any part of Quiverpaw that she could find. Knowing this was a mock battle, she did try to keep it relatively soft- Surely the other apprentice wouldn't mind a nibble?
(I'm not sure if this is really allowed since it's been like a week since it's been over, but I'll wrap up now?)

Quiverpaw realized she made a bad choice once she was on top of the other apprentice. For one, she hadn't been heavy enough get her to go down and two, how the heck was she supposed to hold on without using her claws? She wobbled dangerously at first, having to lower her center of gravity and basically lay herself on top of the other to avoid immediately toppling off once more. God, could she embarrass herself any further? She let out a yip of surprise as Plumpaw snapped her jaws near her, just barely missing her extremities. Realizing she couldn't just lay here all day and that Plumpaw would likely grow wise and roll, she lept off of the larger apprentice's back, turning around for prepare for attempt number three just as Twilightstar called for them to retreat. There it was: more embarrassment. They had just started and now she had to turn tail and run already. She gave Plumpaw one more glance and the fled, knowing there would be some more snarky comments coming her way and not wanting to listen.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Closed Thread