Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2021, 05:24 PM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Default Re: ⚡️Who Let The Dogs Out? ⚡️

Nightpaw woke up, trembling. She was dreaming that she was being chased by dogs, their snarls still echoing in her ears. Then, her fur stood on end as she realized that she could still hear them. Scrambling out of her nest, Nightpaw peeked out of the apprentices den. Shock crashed over her as she made out several large shapes leaping around the clearing. Their scent was slightly familiar and she remembered it being a coyote. Nightpaw saw a few cats already in the clearing, but it wasn't looking good. She jerked around as she heard Lionpaw's yowl. She stared at him, dumb with terror. A shriek in the clearing brought her back. I don't know any moves, she thought. She needed to find her mentor. @Kyrieknight

Last edited by MooingPanda; February 18th, 2021 at 05:54 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:25 PM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw got her paw free and slashed at the coyote's muzzle. It howled and shook Silverclaw off. She landed with a thump on the floor. Winded, she stood up and looked around camp. She saw that another coyote had reached the elders den and she saw Peachblossom fighting it. Her energy back, she ran to assist her.

Silverclaw leaped towards the coyote and landed on it's back. The coyote yowled in surprise and it twisted its head to look at her and it looked at Peachblossom, not knowing who to attack. Taking this chance, Silverclaw clawed to the coyote's tail and bit it hard. The coyote yowled at the top of its lungs.

@Peachblossom
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:28 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Frostpaw awoke the the sound of the coyotes entering the camp. She shot out of her den her claws unsheathed,” I call upon Starclan as the chosen one to smite these coyotes!” she howled waiting for them to be struck with lightning or some how just die at once, but they didn’t. Now Frostpaw was angry, and her fur was smoking again, unfortunately for Rainywhisker the smoke seemed to be going right into the den. But she quickly shot off to get near the coyotes,” I DEMAND you leave MY camp NOW. Or I’ll feed you to the elder’s!” she hissed charging angrily at the pack of the coyotes, she hadn’t really done any battling since she was a real apprentice, a warrior apprentice, so of course she’d be rusty. She began to awkwardly flail her claws at a coyote, with most the blows missing, before a coyote simply struck the side of her giving her a good slashing,” You’re going to treat my wound for me, coyote!” she shouted angrily

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:29 PM
full time disappointment

Bump Policy: bump after 72 hours
My Mood: Sad

<> OPEN <>

Sunscar’s eye opened at the sound of growing. He was quickly met with the stench of... coyote. He rushed out of the warriors’ den she was proven to be correct. Before he could do anything, a coyote attacked him, sinking its teeth into his tail. He hissed and pulled away, helping as a tuft off for was torn out. He leapt at the coyote biting into its ear, but was picked up by the scruff like a kit. He tried to claw at the coyote’s face.

bump after 72 hours
cherrykit
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:32 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Spidercrawl felt his pelt prickle, ears flattening as howls tore the air. He hissed at the sounds, quietly terrified of the larger predators, but stood by the nursery, determined to keep them safe from harm.

Thistlethorn looked around, trying to gather a group of warriors. They would need all the strength they could get to fight, and it was best to fight in a group. So, he started to look while keeping an eye out for the canines.

Cloudpounce was terrified, but also excited. He could prove himself to be a good and trustworthy warrior! Of course he was trembling with fear, but no coyotes would tear ThunderClan apart: not if he could help it!
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:37 PM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

// @spade

Frankly, he didn't know if it would be safer inside or outside for those who couldn't fight. The obvious answer would be to leave camp entirely—all the blood here would surely keep the hounds occupied while the others escaped.

Lionpaw glanced at Nightpaw, noting her terrified expression. That wouldn't be getting anyone anywhere. He'd group her with those who had no battling experience, then. Speaking of which…

The tomcat temporarily abandoned the apprentices' den, racing outside to check what was happening. Okay. Some warriors were already fighting and…

"Hey!" Lionpaw cried, dashing towards Applepaw. With his speed training and a body made for running, he was able to overtake the newly promoted apprentice, but just barely.

"What do you think you're doing?!" the abyssinian mix exclaimed. "You haven't even been training for a moon and you think you're good enough to fight a coyote?!"

Why. Why were clab cats so bizarrely stupid?
Have a wonderful day!
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:37 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
<> OPEN <>

Sunscar’s eye opened at the sound of growing. He was quickly met with the stench of... coyote. He rushed out of the warriors’ den she was proven to be correct. Before he could do anything, a coyote attacked him, sinking its teeth into his tail. He hissed and pulled away, helping as a tuft off for was torn out. He leapt at the coyote biting into its ear, but was picked up by the scruff like a kit. He tried to claw at the coyote’s face.
Cloudpounce noticed and, before he could think, leapt at the coyote, clawing at its eyes with a yowl. His heart drummed in his chest like pounding rain, but he was willing to prove and sacrifice himself to help another, no matter the cost. So, he kept clawing at the beast, hoping for it to drop his Clanmate.
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:38 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Crookedkit woke up roughly quickly and nudded his sister,he looked outside of the den in terror the beasts burst into camp.Crookedkit was pushed out by his sister,Tallkit.
Fallout stay quiet and go back inside,I'm going to get a warrior. Don't follow,they aren't friendly, Tallkit. If you don't mind, stay out of sight.Ok ?
He ran out of the den,but he didn't expect to fail on his face and slam into the ground,and saw Tallkit run out to help him up.
Crookedkit tried to get up,His legs were frozen as he stared right at a coyote.
It loomed over him,the beasts eyes glowed,Crookedkit tried to scream. But he was swiftly killed by a bite to his head cracking his skull.
As blood flowed out he looked at Tallkit terror in his eyes as his eyes went dull and Crookedkit was killed by a coyote. The ruthless monster began to tear him to spreads.

----------------

As Tallkit was murder awake she had no idea what was going on, Crooky was saying something about coyotes? Huh? Still dazzed she watch her brother leave and trip on the ground.
Rushing out to go help him up Tallkit froze in place as a coyote appeared as ripped her brother off the ground,her blue eyes watched in horror.
A loud crack boomed in her mind as her brother bleed and looked at her one last time Tallkit watched blood hit the ground.
Crooky? Get up we have to get a warrior. Get up! NOW!
She screamed at her brother mangled body,tears filling her vision as she saw the coyote drop it to the ground.
Crooky had to get up,come on get up! Pushing him over she saw a large bite wound and took a step back in shock and looked at her blood soaked paws... No..He can't be,Crooky get up..please. CROOKEDKIT GET UP! She used his real name to no response, She had to get him medical attention and began to drag him to the medince den.
She didn't even get that far when another coyote tried to kill her,she watched as Crookedkit was picked up and got eaten.
She run to the nursery and took shelter but it wouldn't go away.Crookedkit getting eaten and dying. She heard a cat whisper in her ears but no-one was there. A shadow cat,again.
She was already a step away from death and her brothers killer she just had to wait to die at this point.

[CLOSED]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; February 21st, 2021 at 10:32 AM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:43 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Crookedkit woke up roughly quickly and nudded his sister,he looked outside of the den in terror the beasts burst into camp.Crookedkit was pushed out by his sister,Tallkit.
Fallout stay quiet and go back inside,I'm going to get a warrior. Don't follow,they aren't friendly, Tallkit. If you don't mind, stay out of sight.Ok ?
He ran out of the den,but he didn't expect to fail on his face and slam into the ground,and saw Tallkit run out to help him up.
Crookedkit tried to get up,His legs were frozen as he stared right at a coyote.
It loomed over him,the beasts eyes glowed,Crookedkit tried to scream. But he was swiftly killed by a bite to his head cracking his skull.
As blood flowed out he looked at Tallkit terror in his eyes as his eyes went dull and Crookedkit was killed by a coyote. The ruthless monster began to tear him to spreads.

----------------

As Tallkit was murder awake she had no idea what was going on, Crooky was saying something about coyotes? Huh? Still dazzed she watch her brother leave and trip on the ground.
Rushing out to go help him up Tallkit froze in place as a coyote appeared as ripped her brother off the ground,her blue eyes watched in horror.
A loud crack boomed in her mind as her brother bleed and looked at her one last time Tallkit watched blood hit the ground.
Crooky? Get up we have to get a warrior. Get up! NOW!
She screamed at her brother mangled body,tears filling her vision as she saw the coyote drop it to the ground.
Crooky had to get up,come on get up! Pushing him over she saw a large bite wound and took a step back in shock and looked at her blood soaked paws... No..He can't be,Crooky get up..please. CROOKEDKIT GET UP! She used his real name to no response, She had to get him medical attention and began to drag him to the medince den.
She didn't even get that far when another coyote tried to kill her,she watched as Crookedkit was picked up and got eaten.
She run to the nursery and took shelter but it wouldn't go away.Crookedkit getting eaten and dying. She heard a cat whisper in her ears but no-one was there. A shadow cat,again.
She was already a step away from death and her brothers killer she just had to wait to die at this point.

[OPEN]
Thistlethorn noticed and switched places with Spidercrawl, jumping at the coyote's back. Grief filled him briefly when he saw Crookedkit's corpse, but it was quickly followed by rage as he clawed the coyote, and it took him a moment to recognize that Tallkit.

"Stay back!" He called, grunting as he struggled. "I'm sorry for being kate, but I promise nothing will happen to you!"
Old February 18th, 2021, 05:44 PM
~suffering anemoia~

My Mood: Lurking

Peachblossom was fit to start singing Silverclaw's praises as she caught sight of them leaping over in a blur of white and silver, but such a noise would be rapidly overtaken by both the coyote's morbid yowls, watery drool dripping steadily from it's jowls, and the coppery blood that would surely rush down and choke her with it's vile funk. The liquid stained the edges of her mouth and most likely a good bit of her teeth to boot, but despite herself, she took another bite out of the hide.

Peachblossom was slammed into the side of the elder's den, just outside the entrance, her stomach battered by paw-beaten gravel, stone, and bramble as her left back-leg stung with a vengeance. Her bite of coyote was still lodged in between her teeth, and she could even see a little tuft of her own fur stuck between the coyote's teeth as it whined and snarled in pain. It was then when she finally allowed herself to sputter and choke, coughing up bits and pieces of forbidden meat, pointedly ignoring the new bald patch on her leg.

Closed Thread