Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 24th, 2021, 06:47 PM
chirps

Default 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

[ credit to @Willowfern ^^ ]

Under the guise of night fall, Kestrelstar and RiverClan have taken
control of Firefly Cove, fortifying it with shells and holding it as their own!

But that wasn't enough.

After Snakeheart and some more peaceful cats went back to RiverClan
camp, Kestrelstar led a strike team straight to ThunderClan camp.

Following a ThunderClan warrior who stumbled upon them taking control of it,
Kestrelstar led his strike team by following their scent.

Time for ThunderClan to repay their debt!

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The territory wasn't enough. Nothing that they took less than actual ThunderClan lives would be enough. No more waiting around, no more warnings. Kestrelstar was fed up, and as he stalked through the undergrowth in the direction of the ThunderClan camp, it was clearly showing in his yellow gaze.

Behind him was a team comprised of loyal warriors. Those who would fight for RiverClan's honor, to avenge the multitude of unnecessary murders committed at the claws of ThunderClan. Despite his focus, the leader's heart swelled with pride; this was his Clan. His battle.

Turning to face his Clanmates that had followed him into battle, Kestrelstar lifted his tail to gather their attention. "I want no queens, kits, or elders harmed. No one will go near the nursery or elders' den. Do so, and you will no longer have a place in RiverClan." Sure he could be described as ruthless in his current state, but Kestrelstar's sweeping gaze made sure everyone understood his order. "We will not attack first," he continued, switching to a more dark tone, "however I do not expect to leave their camp without a fight. You all have my permission as Clan leader to fight however you see fit - including death blows if necessary."

Focusing back on the entrance to ThunderClan's camp once more, the leader waited for the perfect moment. Dawn was just breaking, and soon life in the camp would be stirring. The ThunderClan warrior who had spotted them had just slipped in moments before. Just a few more seconds...

There it was.

Barging in, the leader let out a caterwaul as he led his Clanmates into the camp, charging directly for what appeared to be a large tree, perhaps where the leaders and deputies made their announcements. Off to the side he could see Pinewatch, the warrior who had spotted them most likely, and send a snarky grin her way. Reaching the large tree, he began scrambling upwards and onto an overhanging branch.

"ThunderClan! Here me loud and clear," Kestrelstar yowled, claws dug into the branch and tail lashing behind him. "You have not yet repaid the debt that you owe RiverClan, so I've taken it upon myself to act. Firefly Cove now belongs to us; we have already marked it and begun fortifying the borders around it. Surrender, and your debt will be considered paid. Fight us, and you shall feel the very wrath of all of RiverClan."

His voice was loud, booming throughout the desolate camp. Kestrelstar had a handle on his warriors; none of them would attack first. But ThunderClan... he was aware of a few loose canons in the camp from oberving Gathering interaction. They would certainly attack first; and if they did, then his warriors had their orders to defend themselves.

WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES WHO HAVE HAD BATTLE
TRAINING EXPERIENCE ARE WELCOME TO FOLLOW
KESTRELSTAR TO CAMP TO RAID THUNDERCLAN. THOSE
WHO ARE MORE PEACE LOVING SHOULD'VE GONE BACK
TO RIVERCLAN CAMP OR STAYED TO HOLD FIREFLY COVE!

RIVERCLAN WILL NOT BE ATTACKING FIRST. ONCE A
THUNDERCLAN CAT ATTACKS, THE CAMP BATTLE SHALL BEGIN!

THIS BATTLE WILL END ON JULY 28TH AT 11:59PM PST

- - -

Last edited by spade; July 27th, 2021 at 11:26 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:00 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: 🌊 A Debt Repaid 🌊

Reedpaw was horrified, to say the least. The only reason he followed was because he wanted to make sure no one died. This was out of control! Oh... well, the moment the fighting the started, he could probably defend any cat unable to defend themselves, be it RiverClan or ThunderClan! He would be labeled a traitor, sure, but he'd rather die loyal to RiverClan and protecting others than following Kestrelstar and gaining innocent blood in his paws!

Thistlethorn let out a low growl, fur spiked as he walked out into the clearing, blue eyes glaring at the fish breaths. Why were they in their camp?! Had they not caused enough havoc? "Ah, no wonder I smell rotting fish: it's the stink of whatever was left rotting inside those nearly empty skulls of yours," he hissed, his voice unnervingly cool. "And the wrath of RiverClan? We've already dealt with that golden maniac, sorry excuse of a leader you once had. You think some empty headed, tantrum throwing kittens will be able to defeat us, when you can barely protect your own? Don't make me laugh: if you had any honor left, you'd be more focused protecting your own camp before attacking ours."

(Both open to anyone!)

Bump me only after two days.

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:08 PM
particles of stars

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

no. this couldn't be happening.

In here mind, Icicleripple could almost see the flood breaking through the walls the minute the RiverClan leader's words rang out.

we've .. .,, The she-cat was already out, looking up at the dark grey tabby tom. He had .. climbed onto the Thunderwillow,. why. HOW could I let this ha- happen! She was frantic. Hyperventilating a lot. Green eyes already felt wet.

"P- ple- please,,- Kestre- Kestrelst..ar." she took a deep breath. " We- we know we are .. . ,, to b- bl.. - tha- tha..t's our, Graveyard- thr.. three of my relatives ..,, are burie..d there. so many mo- more cats."

[ @spade @/semi open]
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:09 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

@Kyrieknight

The dark furred tom seemed to hear every word the thunderclanners had to say, and the loyal warrior let out a threatening growl. "It's sad that we have to come here to scream our victory in your faces. This place stinks of dumb, stupid cats and their waste, you filthy mouseheart" Cloudynight unsheathed his claws, tensing, ready to strike. "Don't you insult Lionstorm. At least we have a leader" a snarl rose from his throat, preparing to rip this loser to shreds, sharp teeth bared, eyes narrowed.

Last edited by kingly; July 24th, 2021 at 07:10 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:09 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

[open]

To put it plainly, Aspenstrike was pissed. What the hell kind of world did they live in where they thought ThunderClan would bow to killers?! "Kestrelstar, you're a real piece of work." She said, not exactly directing it at him but more like just saying it to chuck it out into the open. Gah, everything sucked nowadays. Rising to her paws from where she sat in front of the warriors den, she slowly walked to the nursery, fur bristling.

Protecting the future was more important than insulting incompetent beings. It would go through one ear and out the other, because their heads were so empty there was nothing to intercept it.

"Go and crawl back into the river, you cowards. You need to think about the price that comes with fighting. You losing, and your cats injured. You are losing your mind if you think this is a good idea."

Okay, maybe she did want to say one more thing.

Last edited by poppy; July 24th, 2021 at 07:11 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:10 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

[ @Jay. ]

This was wrong.

Surely, as the RiverClan cats scanned their surroundings and examined the scents near where they stood, they would see that ThunderClan lacked a Leader and a Deputy. If a RiverClan cat were responsible for Eveningmists' timely demise (which the scent by his body seemed to indicate) the whole Clan likely knew about it. Whitewolf couldn't imagine the cat responsible wouldn't brag to the entire forest, after all. RiverClan knew ThunderClan was weak and they were taking advantage of that. What had happened to the Clans living united beyond the inevitable tides of war?

Worse was the fact that Kestrelstar wanted Firefly Cove specifically. Whitewolf's entire family was buried there--it was the fate she wished for her lifeless body when the sun set on her service to ThunderClan--but the premise of RiverClan's ownership of that territory alone was like spitting on their graves. She would no longer be able to visit them as she so often did for counsel. Patrols were out, too, and RiverClan outnumbered ThunderClan.

Unlike Eveningmist, Kestrelstar hadn't seemed to rise to his position while possessing any amount of stupidity or incompetence (he had his issues, perhaps, but Whitewolf would be a hypocrite if she so much as remarked on a difference in mental state with all that was unfolding around them) so it was Whitewolf's realization that he was well aware of all ThunderClan's disadvantages. Was he depraved enough to hurt the kits, Elders, or even the young Apprentices?

"Invading our territory is against the Warrior Code. If RiverClan had wanted a battle then they'd have chosen a place and a time," Whitewolf spat through gritted teeth. Her own clanmates were enough of a problem; this was the last thing ThunderClan needed right now even if it was what they were getting. Kestrelstar was violating the laws he'd taken an oath to uphold and some of the Clan had the gall to follow him. Well, they'd pay for it.

Whitewolf reared herself up by the nursery to protect it in case any cats thought harming the kits was acceptable. The Code-breakers wouldn't make it past her fangs and claws if it killed her. As she moved, she thought about something Albatrosspaw had said in an attempt to defend himself during his murder trial:

'There is a balance of life in this world.'

"Do not attack," she asked her clanmates, her voice clarion. She knew she'd lose her family's graves if RiverClan took Firefly Cove, but it was a sacrifice she'd have to make. She would see ThunderClan took it back before her death so she could be buried there with them...if RiverClan didn't defile their graves. "It's not Firefly Cove they want. It's ThunderClan blood."

Despite her words, all Whitewolf wanted was to charge up to Kestrelstar and rip him apart. Deep down, she knew better--that ThunderClan had committed so many crimes against RiverClan to warrant a fraction of these actions--but it was all of them together that set her over the edge. Her voice remained eerily calm but that didn't stop her fur from bristling and claws from readying.

If there was to be blood, Whitewolf would see she got her share.
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:11 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebeans View Post
@kyrienight

The dark furred tom seemed to hear every word the thunderclanners had to say, and the loyal warrior let out a threatening growl. "It's sad that we have to come here to scream our victory in your faces. This place stinks of dumb, stupid cats and their waste, you filthy mouseheart" Cloudynight unsheathed his claws, tensing, ready to strike. "Don't you insult Lionstorm. At least we have a leader" a snarl rose from his throat, preparing to rip this loser to shreds, sharp teeth bared, eyes narrowed.
Thistlethorn rolled his eyes, ignoring the dark tabby. "Oh? What about the two moons you didn't? Don't tell me you've forgotten that, as well as what sorry excuses of sanity you once had?" He snapped. "I'm surprised RiverClan survived for this long when filled with mindless morons like everyone present here! I'm sure you're not the least bit worried about your own camp, right? Not that you ever did."

Old July 24th, 2021, 07:16 PM
*intense sneezing fit*

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Thistlethorn rolled his eyes, ignoring the dark tabby. "Oh? What about the two moons you didn't? Don't tell me you've forgotten that, as well as what sorry excuses of sanity you once had?" He snapped. "I'm surprised RiverClan survived for this long when filled with mindless morons like everyone present here! I'm sure you're not the least bit worried about your own camp, right? Not that you ever did."
His claws were itching to pin down the tom, but he just glared for a few moments. "Morons? Look at you. Leaderless and without a deputy. Only your, stupid ,stuttering Icicleass. No, maybe we're not worried about our camp because we're dealing with the problem, and the problem's about to die!" and with that the cloudy white and dark furred tom launched himself onto the cat, trying to get a good grip and shred them, aiming bites and claws. Hopefully out of his attempts, a few or maybe a really good one would land.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:17 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Hemlockheart
And... Hemlockheart looked at Icicleripple, the poor medicine cat couldn’t handle so much pressure put on her, she didn’t even have an apprentice, so many injured cats might cause un-needed pain for the poor she-cat.
And his daughter, Hemlockheart’s own daughter had lead these horrors to them. It had been an accident, she didn’t know.
Hemlockheart couldn’t bear thinking of how she might suffer in this battle, knowing she had brought pain to both sides of her family, ThunderClan and RiverClan.
So, Hemlockheart would wait, he would not attack first.

Last edited by Willowfern; July 24th, 2021 at 07:21 PM.
Old July 24th, 2021, 07:21 PM
hehe, squishy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coffeebeans View Post
His claws were itching to pin down the tom, but he just glared for a few moments. "Morons? Look at you. Leaderless and without a deputy. Only your, stupid ,stuttering Icicleass. No, maybe we're not worried about our camp because we're dealing with the problem, and the problem's about to die!" and with that the cloudy white and dark furred tom launched himself onto the cat, trying to get a good grip and shred them, aiming bites and claws. Hopefully out of his attempts, a few or maybe a really good one would land.
Thistlethorn reared back. "Might I remind you of Sootstar and Stormcall's demise. At least we aren't let by kits throwing a tantrum!" He said. He could attack: RiverClan started it, after all, but he would remain calm, for now. After all, neither Icicleripple nor Whitewolf, who seemed to be taking charge now, ordered it. "Now that I see your attacks, it's no wonder you lost so many cats with the bumbling, headless chicken play you call battling you use. You're maniacs started this whole war: you'll suffer for their consequences! Honestly, your ancestors must be so disappointed at how low RiverClan has stooped!"

Closed Thread