Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:56 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2023, 07:45 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Default || The Surge ||

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

It was the dead of night, but so few shadows linger within this territory that she had given on stealth altogether. She moved bold and confident through the territory that was not her own. Head high and tail raised, the leader of ShadowClan led her clan further and further into ThunderClan's territory, boisterously, without a care in the world. She wanted something and she was here to take it. That was that. She was just praying that ThunderClan's new leader, the Bumblebrat actually meant what she said at the last gathering. Dawnstar was looking forward to a fight.

It was so wet here, she didn't see what the point of taking this chunk of land was going to do for ShadowClan. Next time it might be better to do the scouting herself. Eh, whatever, so long as it was ThunderClan's it would do. The leader tenses her muscles and takes to climbing up onto a low-hanging branch in one of the trees. She perches there while staring down at the cats that had accompanied her. It's been a while since ShadowClan's done anything this fun, so instead of simply taking battle patrols, Dawnstar brought whoever wanted to come and had battle training.

"Start remarking the creek in our scent, or situating yourselves for a battle. We weren't quiet so I'm sure the Bumbling rodent and her merry band of squirrels will be joining us soon." Dawnstar orders her clan. "Mentors, try and keep an eye on your apprentices, and warriors mind your clanmates. I would prefer that we have more ThunderClan bodies than ShadowClan laying around this time." She meows causally.

There was this tiny voice in the back of her head telling her that she was unprepared. It was true, if she wanted to she could have held a training event or sparring event and ensured that her clanmates were truly up to the task of winning her this territory. However, they had done that moons ago with nothing to show for it. Not to mention, that was the biggest problem with Dawnstar. She didn't give a dung about winning or losing, this was purely for stress relief right now among other things. She might feel a little bit guilty about not putting more thought into this, not training harder, and not truly putting her whole heart into the hasty claim, yet it was doubtful that she would.

She'd get what she wanted one way or another, ShadowClan would get what they were owed, so she shushed that inner voice. She wanted to have fun tonight, she didn't think she was asking for too much considering the hell certain traitors have been putting her through and her... Let her have her fun, she'd deal with reason, sanity, and repercussions later.

The she-cat's tattered ears twitched alerting her to movement, and her head swung in the same direction. Her amber eyes gleamed with anticipation and just a hint of manic excitement. Could they turn this little creek red? She's never seen water get so blood-soaked that it grew discolored, but they could certainly try.

@dino.

How this Works:
ThunderClan please wait for a ThunderClan HR to post before replying to this.

So ShadowClan is challenging ThunderClan for Sunkissed Creek. This battle is going to be literally a free-for-all meaning that any cat in ShadowClan apprentice rank and higher can participate so long as they have at least one battle training lesson.

This battle will count as an assessment or possible promotion for apprentices who participate depending on rank requirements. PM me for a discussion on that.

Warning: If an apprentice does not have battle training and is found participating in this event, expect a severe punishment from Dawnstar. If ShadowClan kits are found participating in this event, expect a severe punishment from Dawnstar. All of Dawnstar's tolerance currently for disobedience is gone. So test her at your own risk.

I would like to have this battle finished between the 1-3 of July.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 26th, 2023 at 08:25 PM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:06 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

➵ wildshore ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵

wildshore pranced into thunderclan territory along with the rest of shadowclan, this dirt water would be absolutely STEAMING!! of course she brought her trusty hydromoss along, filled to the brim of dirt water. starclan knew how ready she was for this fight, but she patiently waited. eyes scanning thunderclan's territory, as a thrifter she liked to be aware always and that particularly helped her in battles as well. after a quick stretch, she followed dawnbestie's command and began to mark the nearby territory. she couldn't stand the musk of thunderclan but it was whatever, all the other clans stank anyway.. except windclan. they just smelt like grass? wildshore didn't quite understand it but chose not to waste braincells trying to.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old June 26th, 2023, 08:12 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

*Drippingpelt got to work*

(OPEN)
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:26 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Thornclaw Unsheathed his claws as he was ready for battle. the tom walked around and began remarking

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:31 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The marsh rats had been far too obvious in their trek right through her territory, so much so that when Bumblestar had caught sight of them from the branches of a tree, she had thought it was a trap. A crappy, obviously set trap, but a trap all the same. Her narrowed gaze had lingered on the group for a long moment before she had started making her way back to camp, using the trees as her getaway path.

Now she led her forces through the undergrowth, expertly navigating their way to the Creek. Both anger and anticipation boiled hot in her gut, because a) how dare Dawnstar have the audacity to tromp through her territory like this?? and be) oh, how her claws were itching for a good fight. If Dawnstar wanted to test her patience like this, then so be it. She'd tear the she-cat's throat out herself.

"I don't care what you have to do to get 'em out," she muttered to her Clan as she paused just before the break in the undergrowth. "Kill them, if you want. I don't intend on letting 'em off easy."

Through the gaps in the leaves, she saw Dawnstar swivel her head in her direction, and she grinned to herself, claws sliding out. Hell. Yes. Bring it on.

A flick of her tail was the only indication to her Clan to attack, and without a single sound of warning, Bumblestar rocketed out of her hiding spot. She bounded straight for Dawnstar and leaped, aiming to wrap her forelegs around the bigger cat's neck and sink her teeth deep into her shoulder.

[ @Undertaker ]

THUNDERCLAN:

All warriors and apprentices with at least one battle-training lesson are premitted and encouraged to take part!

Kits and apprentices without battle training should not be participating, and will face severe consequences from Bumblestar for doing so.

Depending on rank requirements, this battle may count as an assessment or a promotion for qualifying apprentices. It will count as a battle experience for all apprentices who are permitted to participate.

Old June 26th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]

[For Gentledoe]

-----

The tom made his way to the ThunderClan territory. The place reeked. It was time to claim it and help the Clan thrive around it. While it might've been more wet than he expected, he could tell that the variety of prey it'd offer would be beneficial. The clan needed more variety and the frogs would love it here anyway.

At the leaders orders, Hawkbite padded forward, beginning to remark the area with ShadowClan scent. His ears were twitching with anticipation, listening to every small noise in case ThunderClan showed their faces. It didn't take long.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; June 26th, 2023 at 09:11 PM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:39 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Thumbs up Re: Sunkissed Creek

Salamanderskull Hissed...
He Was a Tall and lanky Rusty Ginger tom with yellow rosettes on his tail and larger yellow leopard like spots on his back. his head, chest, belly and paws are snowy white. his eye's are brown-yellow heterochromic.

The Tall and Lanky Tomscanned the area with his mix match eyes. he started scent marking the area swiftly... his skinny, delicate paws allowing him to move fast. he kept his head held high, his large ears flickering every which way as he kept alert for any sign of thunderclan cats close by.

The Rustle of Paws Caught his Attention as the Thunderclan leader appeared at long last. Salamander Grinned, looks like the fight was about to begin!!! he servayed the surrrounding, looking for an opponent to start shreeding with his claws... (open)

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:42 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Instead of moving the border, Slytiger scrambled up the trunk of a tree to wait for the ThunderClan cats to come. They wouldn't expect it, and while the event he had helped Mirehound host hadn't gone as planned, he could still surprise someone. He wasn't up there but for a few moments when the fighting started, Bumblestar (or who he presumed was Bumblestar, he couldn't quite tell in the dark) lunging straight for Dawnstar. He grinned, unsheathing his claws as he waited for the perfect opportunity to land on an unsuspecting opponent.

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Vixensnarl
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The Enforcer wore a grin as ShadowClan made their way onto ThunderClan territory. She was slightly surprised that Dawnstar was jumping head first into this fight, but didn't question it. Vixensnarl was itching for a fight, and this was the perfect opportunity for one.

They had barely managed to start moving the border when ThunderClan arrived. Vixensnarl's hackles rose and she let out a fearsome hiss, claws unsheathed as she looked for an opponent to engage with.
Old June 26th, 2023, 08:44 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Batpaw and Sweetpaw obeyed their leader, with guilt on their faces. This was pointless!

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old June 26th, 2023, 08:45 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Pumpkinpatch grinned as the Shadowclan cats came, huh what pathetic rats to come steal our marsh. The calico sprinted after her clanmates to meet a shadowclan cat to shred their fur.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Closed Thread