Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 26th, 2023, 09:41 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

v-Crackle'paw-v

THIS WAS THE MOMENT HE HAD BEEN WAITING FOR!
After all the moons of suffering without violence it was his time to shine! This meant battle, and battle meant BLOODSHED AND DEATH. He loved those two things more than he loved himself. And that was saying something. The idea of bringing someone pain made a jolt of eagerness surge through him. Oh yes.... This would be fun!!

Seeing DUMBle'star leap into battle, he figured it was all right to do the same! Rolling his large sinewy shoulders, Crackle'paws golden hues sought out a suitable victim. He wasn't to picky when it came to picking his opponent, but he needed some restraint or else he'd end up head to head with a highly skilled warrior.... Don't get him wrong, he was sure he beat them up... He just didn't want to take a chance... Maybe some other time?

Picking out a rather pathetic and chewed up looking apprentice, he grinned darkly and prepared to charge. As his strong hind legs pushed off the ground, he let out on uproarious bout of maniacal laughter. " MAKE PEACE WITH STARCLAN NOW SHADOWCLANNER! FOR THIS IS YOUR FINAL OUTING! " Blood, guts, gore... This is what he lived for! This is what he'd DIE for! All of his dreams would come true in this battle, he just knew it! No one would stop him from shredding ANYONE that stood in his way! He finally had a valid reason to commit his heinous actions! This was too good to be true!

// @xavier \\
( here comes my little angel ascending from above :,3 )

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; June 26th, 2023 at 09:41 PM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:50 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Icebeam anticipated digging her claws into squirrel flesh.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:52 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

Following after Dawnstar with less-than-light pawsteps (he was a big cat, it was hard to be quiet, okay?), Nighthound began to mark his scent along the Creek. Although he was a little preoccupied, he could understand why they wanted this land. It was beautiful- at least, if he ignored the dampness beneath his paws. Ick.

The massive tom looked around, orange eyes passing over the land. It wasn't long before ThunderClan came barreling out of the territory, causing Nighthound's hackles to rise. His lips pulled back as he bared his teeth, lowering himself and preparing for whatever ThunderClan cat decided to throw themselves his way.
[ Open ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:52 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

SalamanderSkull

He Hissed as another cat slammed into him. it seemed as if he wouldn't have to wait any longer to start fighting... the force of the other warrior made him stumble back slightly, with an awkward twist of the paw. He Growled "Squirrels" Under his breath.

Swiftly he attempted to Ram back into the other cat in hopes to catch them by surprise. He Wasn't going to back down... Salamanderskull was determined to prove himself to every cat...

(next reply i do will be tomorrow, my dad will be kicking me off the computer soon lmao)
@valery.

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms

Last edited by Zei; June 26th, 2023 at 09:52 PM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 09:59 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

- @Rani - @xavier. -

Sweetpaw looked up with round eyes in fear at the massive cat barreling towards her, well Deadpool who was behind her. The green eyed molly shreaked as she got barreled into and went flying a few tail-lengths away. The apprentice got back up and charged at the Thunderclan warrior, with claw's unsheathed, she was terrified truth be told.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old June 26th, 2023, 11:05 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

The marsh rats had been far too obvious in their trek right through her territory, so much so that when Bumblestar had caught sight of them from the branches of a tree, she had thought it was a trap. A crappy, obviously set trap, but a trap all the same. Her narrowed gaze had lingered on the group for a long moment before she had started making her way back to camp, using the trees as her getaway path.

Now she led her forces through the undergrowth, expertly navigating their way to the Creek. Both anger and anticipation boiled hot in her gut, because a) how dare Dawnstar have the audacity to tromp through her territory like this?? and be) oh, how her claws were itching for a good fight. If Dawnstar wanted to test her patience like this, then so be it. She'd tear the she-cat's throat out herself.

"I don't care what you have to do to get 'em out," she muttered to her Clan as she paused just before the break in the undergrowth. "Kill them, if you want. I don't intend on letting 'em off easy."

Through the gaps in the leaves, she saw Dawnstar swivel her head in her direction, and she grinned to herself, claws sliding out. Hell. Yes. Bring it on.

A flick of her tail was the only indication to her Clan to attack, and without a single sound of warning, Bumblestar rocketed out of her hiding spot. She bounded straight for Dawnstar and leaped, aiming to wrap her forelegs around the bigger cat's neck and sink her teeth deep into her shoulder.

[ @Undertaker ]

THUNDERCLAN:

All warriors and apprentices with at least one battle-training lesson are premitted and encouraged to take part!

Kits and apprentices without battle training should not be participating, and will face severe consequences from Bumblestar for doing so.

Depending on rank requirements, this battle may count as an assessment or a promotion for qualifying apprentices. It will count as a battle experience for all apprentices who are permitted to participate.

Huh, that's super fast. Dawnstar's grins stretched from ear to ear as she saw the large mass of cats coming towards their position from her perch. She didn't bother warning ShadowClan, they should already be on their toes. She leaps down from her branch and stands with her tail raised high above her head. The one she was waiting for, the small brown and cream tabby, was in the lead and she launched herself immediately at Dawnstar upon sight.

Ahhaha! Brilliant, Bumblebrat might make a good replacement playmate if she stuck around long enough. Dawnstar didn't bother even dodging the attack, she rears up slightly off her front legs, spreading them wide as if to embrace Bumblestar, and delightfully allows her to collide with her. Though the opposing she-cat was smaller, Dawnstar hadn't bothered bracing for the impact and the extra weight has the ShadowClan leader's back hitting the ground.

Didn't matter.

As the paws wrap around her large neck and fangs puncture through thick fur, dense scar tissue, and compacted muscles, she laughs, it hurts so much! Immediately, Dawnstar reached out with one forepaw, aiming to nestle her long claws in between one of Bumblestar's shoulder blades and yanking outwards as if trying to pop the shoulder straight out of the socket; while her other clawed forepaw would try to encircle the leader's neck as tight as possible hopefully locking her in a headlock.

At the same Dawnstar coils her hindlegs against her own belly and pushes outwards, endeavoring to bash into Bumblestar's soft underbelly where her hind claws would do their best to do as much damage as possible without gutting the smaller cat. It'd be a damn shame if this fun were end to quickly.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; June 26th, 2023 at 11:06 PM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 11:12 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Blackhawk had followed everyone in the Creek, but hadn't expected ThunderClan to be there, as the ThunderClan cats arrived, Blackhawk, by reflex, placed himself in defense and waited for an enemy cat to come. Perhaps they would be confused about why a clan smelling cat was fighting like an Outsider?

[Closed]
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...

Last edited by Red Dawn; June 27th, 2023 at 04:26 AM.
Old June 26th, 2023, 11:52 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Huh, that's super fast. Dawnstar's grins stretched from ear to ear as she saw the large mass of cats coming towards their position from her perch. She didn't bother warning ShadowClan, they should already be on their toes. She leaps down from her branch and stands with her tail raised high above her head. The one she was waiting for, the small brown and cream tabby, was in the lead and she launched herself immediately at Dawnstar upon sight.

Ahhaha! Brilliant, Bumblebrat might make a good replacement playmate if she stuck around long enough. Dawnstar didn't bother even dodging the attack, she rears up slightly off her front legs, spreading them wide as if to embrace Bumblestar, and delightfully allows her to collide with her. Though the opposing she-cat was smaller, Dawnstar hadn't bothered bracing for the impact and the extra weight has the ShadowClan leader's back hitting the ground.

Didn't matter.

As the paws wrap around her large neck and fangs puncture through thick fur, dense scar tissue, and compacted muscles, she laughs, it hurts so much! Immediately, Dawnstar reached out with one forepaw, aiming to nestle her long claws in between one of Bumblestar's shoulder blades and yanking outwards as if trying to pop the shoulder straight out of the socket; while her other clawed forepaw would try to encircle the leader's neck as tight as possible hopefully locking her in a headlock.

At the same Dawnstar coils her hindlegs against her own belly and pushes outwards, endeavoring to bash into Bumblestar's soft underbelly where her hind claws would do their best to do as much damage as possible without gutting the smaller cat. It'd be a damn shame if this fun were end to quickly.

Blood spilled onto Bumblestar's tongue, hot and tangy, as she managed to knock Dawnstar onto her back. Her teeth clamped down hard, as if she were trying to tear a chunk out of the bigger cat's shoulder. She heard Dawnstar laugh, and couldn't help but let out a wry snort of her own. Twisted as it was, she needed this, after everything that had happened. A way to shred her frustrations into another cat without remorse.

She knew Dawnstar had let her bowl her over—her weight wasn't enough to do much damage to a larger target on its own—but that wasn't going to stop her from taking advantage. With her teeth still buried deep in Dawnstar's shoulder, Bumblestar raised a hindleg and attempted to rake those claws down the other's exposed stomach, trying to do inflict as much debilitating damage as she could in this position.

She felt Dawnstar's talons sink into her own shoulder. Hot pain erupted with the fresh injury, and with a snarl, Bumblestar released her opponent and tried to twist away before anything could be dislocated. Claws tore into her underbelly from below, a much more vulnerable spot that hurt a hell of a lot more, but she could tank that; the paw that came up to drag her into a headlock, maybe not so much. Bumblestar lifted a forepaw high and attempted to bring it down on Dawnstar's face as a detterent, a distraction, aiming to tear open the scars already present.
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:03 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

What'd this pathetic territory-stealer say to him?! "Oh, good one! Come up with it yourself?" Alderstep snarled back. Needless to say, he took the bait. He wasn't always one to kick up a fight, but he did enjoy a good taunting battle. Made the whole experience better, because otherwise the deputy would be so done fighting someone. Wasn't his forte, and it was so bland (which was why he definitely wasn't worried at all, no, just wow, Bumblestar was really duking it out with Dawnstar).

Speaking of which, the tabby took a small victory when his opponent stumbled back, only to hiss in anger when he himself was rammed into (he blamed getting distracted for that one). Great cats, this better not look like a shoving match. Alderstep took a couple of pawsteps back to regain his balance, and then chose to try and swipe his claws at the Shadowclanner's shoulder.

@Rogueheart
Old June 27th, 2023, 01:43 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkfall

It is time. Darkfall who had just come back from an successful attempt to find his apprentice in the outskirts and was just in time to join this battle between the clans. He still couldn’t forgive them for what had happened during the skirmish they previously had. For the last couple of moons the anger and frustration he had felt was only left to fester and grow. Now was the time he’d get his revenge on the squirrel huggers and avenge the unnecessary deaths of his clanmates. Of course, it was entirely possible that many more lives may be lost today, but sometimes you must lose something in order to gain something,

The dark colored tom stood at attention as Dawnstar gave instructions to move the border. It wasn’t too long after they began their task that ThunderClan showed up. The opposing clan proved to be hostile from the start. This was good. The unscratchable itch the young warrior had felt to engage in battle was finally being relieved. Unsheathing his claws, Darkfall let out a loud snarl and looked for another cat to engage with in order to vent his anger.
[ @carmen ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Closed Thread