Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2023, 06:48 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: || The Fury ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Jaggedface took a second to chuckle. A bit of gloating never hurt anybody, considering those anybodys did it quickly. She made a quick attempt to dart towards her, a blur of paws swiping at her face, making attempts to slice her face
(Active Purrks: Beefed Up)

*Drippingpelt yowled and jumped at the ThunderClanner back, trying to bite and/or scratch her anywhere*
Old September 25th, 2023, 06:49 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

(Active Purrks: Beefed Up)

*Drippingpelt yowled and jumped at the ThunderClanner back, trying to bite and/or scratch her anywhere*
(Oop, pause battle with these two until Bumble is there, just saw dinos post)
Old September 25th, 2023, 06:50 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Slytiger
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Dawnstar's words ignited a fury within the striped tom. As a rogue, honor hadn't been a thing. It wasn't in ShadowClan either, but they still cared about each other above all else. And promises were still promises. Bumblestar hadn't kept ThunderClan's, and then had killed Dawnstar when she led ShadowClan to take what was rightfully theirs. Now it was time to show the kit who played at being leader the mistake she made.

The second he spotted the cream she-cat, he was moving, not caring about whatever orders she was barking to ThunderClan. Claws unsheathed, Slytiger aimed to slam into her head on and sink his claws into her shoulders in a painful grip.

@dino.
Old September 25th, 2023, 06:51 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
(Oop, pause battle with these two until Bumble is there, just saw dinos post)
(Ok lol)
Old September 25th, 2023, 06:59 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Gentlebloom swallowed. She was aware of Dawnstar's harsh commands, and the echoing reprimands that stuck with her. She did not want to do this. She was scared. She wasn't built for battle. She hated battle. But, she hated disobeying her leader just as much, and those punishments pushed her over the edge. Just because she would have to do this, doesn't mean she would enjoy it. Putting on the fiercest look she could offer, she ran into the fray, howling and yowling, searching for a Thunderclanner to fight.

[OPEN FOR THUNDER CLAN-SHE WILL PROBABLY GET DEFEATED AND SOME HARSH INJURIES, WILL BE DECIDED IN RP]
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:02 PM
I might be lost here

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Thinking

Rufflepaw
Muscled Ginger cashmere bengal ▵ He/Him ▵ 7moons

❀•°❀°•❀
‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

Finally, something he could participate in with no restriction! He was going to shred apart any tree-licker he came upon. Rufflepaw would make sure that these pests would regret messing with Shadowclan. He may have not known the victims beforehand but he would avenge them. Plus he was going to make his mentor proud and kick some ass, maybe he could even take one out. Following the others with his claws unsheathed he could barely contain his excitement of the thought of sinking his claws into someone's fur.

[open for a tc opponent]
══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Littlepaw / Springburst / Leafpaw / Rufflepaw / Baykit / Koikit / Applebees

Last edited by Eden; September 26th, 2023 at 10:30 AM.
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:04 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

StarryLight

Starrylight bared her fangs, noticing there was only one, cowardly Thunderclan cat. As much as she hated war and fighting she sure hated Thunderclan cats way more! She would only ever be friends with kind cats and not ones who murdered and hurt her clan! They will pay... they will pay damn it! Her tail thrashed from side to side like a whip, honestly, if anyone touched it their paw would probably flick off like a leaf!

She didn't understand her anger but she let it corrupt her so she could fight. Her claws were already out and her teeth bared tightly like glue. She wasn't fighting yet but she would be attacked soon, she was in the middle of the open after all. Maybe some scared little warrior would come out and fight her like a true cat! Not some cowardly... wimpy... good for nothin'... UGH! MOUSE BRAIN! She searched for some cat to fight, someone in the bushes but no, nothing. Maybe they didn't arrive yet or were just too scared of powerful Shadowclan! Hahaha! They probably were cowering in the trees, maybe I check up there and if their not up in there i'll pounce on someone to knock em' out. Maybe rough them up a little bit.

She skipped over to one of the trees with a growl of ethusiasam as she leapt onto the side of the tree's bark. She swiftly climbed up the tree and she made it too the branches and realized she was alone. There were no Thunderclan cats. Her throat rumbled with a quiet growl. She steadied her paws to the very tips then she leapt down on a cat.

OPEN! [You've got all permisions on Starrylight except for anything that makes her not able to perform her warrior duties such as full blind, kill, or bad breaking of bones]

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; September 25th, 2023 at 07:07 PM.
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:10 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

OspreySplash's eyes light up, following DawnStar eagerly.

LeapMoon followed her sister, not so sure about the whole idea.

ShadePaw smirked, following the rest of her clan.
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:11 PM
ATEEZ Seonghwa is FOINE

Status: I speak English, Thai, German, Korean and some others
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Alright, the second time's the charm, correct? The ShadowClan leader marched into ThunderClan's territory making her way to Sunkissed Creek with her clan and took a seat on the drier side of the creek. She wasn't going to bother believing she wasn't going to get wet this time around. The she-cat wasn't going to actually trouble herself with Bumblestar this time around. Even though she'd very much enjoy a rematch with the cocky she-cat, she was here to tear through as many ThunderClan squirrels as she could.

She'd have to be a bit on the careful side though. Mind her neck more and take whoever she was fighting seriously. ShadowClan lost because of her last time. She would not be making the same mistake as last time, regardless she wouldn't let her past mistakes determine the future. The loss itself hadn't bothered her much, it was what ThunderClan had done right after that made it so bothersome. ShadowClan deserved their revenge, and they'd just have to keep going until Dawnstar got it.

"Listen up," Dawnstar turned to face her clan. "I am not interested in honor, fairness, sympathy, or mercy here, ThunderClan has caused ShadowClan nothing but grief and pain. I don't care about what friendship or kin you may have in ThunderClan, weakness here is unacceptable." The Queen of Shadows unsheathed her huge dark claws and bore her lengthy fangs.

"I want ThunderClan to feel every ounce of suffering they've caused our clan, the same they've inflicted on Ivysnake, Starlingheart, and all the other clanmates we've lost to them. I want them to bleed, I want them to hurt, and I really really want them dead. We are to be merciless here, ThunderClan will know our fury. I want every and any ThunderClanner you come into contact with dead, if not dead then maimed. Win or lose, I want these damn squirrels to regret ever making an enemy of ShadowClan."

Dawnstar wanted this territory, terribly, but her desire could only go as far as the clan allowed them to when it came to war. Over the moons, she's found that some of her clan can actually be relied on, this battle would tell her just how much that reliance could be depended on.

"If you're not here with the same level of rage as me, if you want to show mercy, want to be soft, believe that ThunderClan would dare show you the same kindness, then you don't belong here. I would suggest leaving because if I catch you not ripping ThunderClan apart, I will make you regret showing such disloyalty to ShadowClan."The leader paused in her speech, bulky muscles tense as she swung her crown around spotting the first of ThunderClan to arrive.

"Shred these rodents." She spat to her clan, before charging at the ThunderClanner that caught her glare.

[OPEN]

[This is going to be free for all so Dawnstar is open to fighting whoever challenges her. She will be trying to straight-up murder whichever cat/s she's fighting. She'll not be killing anyone without permission, though.

ShadowClan, if you throw a cat in here and they're not actively fighting (fighting npcs count), Dawnstar is liable to discipline your cat IC. So if you're cats just chatting and not throwing paws expect a punishment. As usual, if your cat has no battle experience they're not allowed.

This battle will end on September 30, 11:59 PM CST. ]

Hi! I have a warrior named Owlclaw and if he could fight her that'd be cool ^^. I don't want him to die but just to have a bad shoulder injury that will take a while to go away, don't mangle him up for life though plz. Just badly injure.
Also is it ok that I don't have Pepperleaf, Fernpaw, Mothcloud and Nightkit/paw fight? Pepperleaf is still recovering, Fern and Night are to young and Mothcloud is about to give birth.

Owlclaw saw Dawnstar and gave a snarl, his kits were in Thunderclan, his great-grandkits for Starclans sake! He would do anything and everything to keep these kits from his family and clan. Leaping with long, razor sharp out-strched claws he attempted to rake them across Dawnstar's shoulder in his fury, deaf from the roaring of blood in his ears he slashed with a perfect angle under Dawnstars chin, hoping to catch her muzzle and swing her jaw to the side in a menacing manner. Teeth bared he snarled rage and hateful words at Dawnstar.

Longsky attempted to help his father, slashing at Dawnstars throat but being thrown to the side by Nightstalker "What a noble leader! Attacking a clan because she felt some type of way! You think Thunderclan will back down after you kill some cats? Nobody will back down!" he snarled at Dawnstar.

Nightstalker rolled her cold eyes and narrowed them to charocal slits, leaping on the toms back she was suprised by his hind claws digging into her back, she knew it could be dangerous to expose her soft underbelly, but she could feel his breath getting closer to her neck. Nightstalker leapt up and onto her back, feeling his claws detach and hearing the breath knocked out of him she turned, her long blood stained claws gleaming and her maw slipped into an evil chesire grin. Nightstalkers claws ripped into his stomach, sliding down to his tails base as her teeth met his throat and pierced it, taking out a chunk of flesh with it. Spitting it out beside her she got off of the tom, blood spraying her pelt and soaking her paws as he bled out from his sliced stomach and mangled throat. Nightstalker spat in rage as an apprentice stared in shock, "He was your brother!" Frostypaw meowed, Nightstalker leapt on the apprentice in her rage and growled. "Don't call him that, I'm Shadowclan through and through, my only loyalty is to Dawnstar and i'll prove it one way or another. If kill all of your groundhogs is the way then so be it.", finishing her rant in a swift yowl she grabbed Frostypaws spine in her jaws and bit as hard as she could, hearing the painfilled snarls and yowls from Frostypaw as the white apprentices body went limp. Throwing the body to the side with a slash over her neck Nightstalker turned around. In a moment like this she would have turned to Dawnstar and wanted approval. But the rage of battle and enjoyment spread across her face as she didn't even bother to check for approval. "Two chipmunks down" she smirked as her devilish grin followed as she raced into a lump of cats clawing and screeching.

Mistyblink saw her sisters raging fit and killing of there brother and his apprentice who had no battle experience.. "Might as well go kill Stoneface now no?" she purred menacingly. She stalked the large grey tom as he tussled with some cats. Leaping on her back she sunk her claws in his back, getting shoved off and against a tree she gave a yowl of pain, her ear got swiped by massive claws as she felt it tear into three pieces. "Damn you!" she growled, staggering to her paws and slashing at his stomach as he clawed her side and spat curses into her face. Mistyblink cater-whaled her fury as she clawed at his chest, a snarl of satisfaction escaping her lips as she felt warm sticky blood splatter onto her pelt. Feeling claws fake down her face she gave a horrifying screech of pain and agony, blinding swiping as her eye was clearly blinded for good. She felt her claws hit a soft spot so she ripped, claws flailing deep into his fur until he has soaked her pelt with his blood and fell to the ground, dead.

Nightstalker and Mistyblink will fight any Thunderclan cat that approches them! They are not to be killed or maimed by any cat without asking! (OPEN FOR BATTLE)

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here

@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur

I love Seonghwa to Mars and back. I love his smile, his laugh, his amazing genderless, sleek style. I love everything about this man and nobody can change my mind. Park Seonghwa my joy I love you <3
Old September 25th, 2023, 07:27 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Every time Bumblestar thought she might catch a break, she was immediately proved wrong.

Perhaps it was deserved. Cracklekit's idiocy coming back to bite her, and the stunt Spiderthroat pulled with Ivysnake. Not that she regretted that at all, but of course the consequences never steered her clear.

She led her forces out to Sunkissed Creek for what she was anticipating to be a brutal rematch. Nothing she couldn't handle; savagery called for nothing short of more savagery, and that was what she intended to bring.

"Kill them," she snarled over her shoulder as she broke through the undergrowth that lined the edge of the clearing, and that was what she left it at. There was no need for long-drawn speeches. A simple order should suffice well enough for the lot of them. (Except for one - she didn't know what Jaggedface was thinking, rushing a whole horde of cats by herself, but it was her funeral.)

And her attention was so tunneled in on Dawnstar across the Creek as she prepared to race through the grass that she didn't even see the ShadowClan warrior barreling in her direction - not until he was right on top of her.

A force slammed into her skull and sank razor-sharp claws into her shoulders, sending her to the ground. Snarling, a little dazed from the suddenness of the attack, Bumblestar lifted her hindlegs and kicked out harshly at the tom's underbelly, looking to throw him off and score her claws across the soft flesh of his stomach.

[ @Lillian ]

[ APPRENTICES UNDER THE AGE OF SIX MOONS OR THOSE WITHOUT BATTLE TRAINING SHOULD NOT BE PRESENT. They are liable to consequences from Bumblestar if they are. ]

Last edited by dino.; September 25th, 2023 at 07:36 PM.
Closed Thread