Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old February 26th, 2024, 12:02 PM
Snowyfeathr's Pet Demon

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ⚡Malcontent⚡

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post

Redhawk's sharp voice sent Bumblestar's fur on end and her head shot up from where she had lowered it again, a snarl painting her muzzle before she realized who it was. A sharp breath left barely parted lips and she directed her attention across the battlefield to where the apprentice in question lay. That leg looked broken. Near that big rock, too, where the other dissenters has been.

"He's RiverClan's problem now," she grunted after a moment. Ugh, everything was starting to ache. Her injuries were still weeping blood and she could feel pain radiating from each and every cut - there would surely be some scars left over from this. "Can't keep his mouth shut or his claws off his Clanmates, I don't wanna deal with him anymore."

Once Wolfpaw stirred, Bumblestar moved to nudge him up to his feet, offering the support of her shoulder. "C'mon, you got it, we're gettin' you back to camp - Redhawk, help me with him."

[ @Merp Machine - we discussed this previously but i'm pinging you here so you know what's happened in an official rp capacity o7 tawnypaw has been exiled from tc ]
Iknow :P i really did not rp with him anyways

"You're never fully dressed without a smile!" - Alastor
================
Plum'Star is the Current Leader of OliveClan
Art shop! | My Cattos! |
OliveClan Sign ups | OliveClan Main RP |
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!

@TheSpider. (Leader) | Lightningpaw666 (Seconed in command) | @nyx (member) | @Myling (Member) | @CrimsonOaks (Member) |
Old February 27th, 2024, 09:48 AM
#4-Icecream

Bump Policy: Allways
My Mood: Welcoming

Shoving the broom (an herb for broken bones and cat scratches and bites) into the medicine den Sunpaw turned around and sprinted for the highest point in camp she could reach. She gazed down at the destruction all throughout the clearing. No ones winning this battle Sunpaw realized. Looking down Sunpaw looked down at Bumblestar. She made a silent promise, The last thing you will ever see before being trialed by starclan will be me with your blood dripping from my jaws.

(Because of the mention of your Charecter um @Dino also sense she is also a leader @poppy I wont do any direct things without your permission Sunpaw does hate Bumblestar though so yeah thout I should mention you so you can see this post.)

p.s no killing or major injurys if Bumblestar notices me uh a perm also applies for other users.

Last edited by Yoshdo; February 27th, 2024 at 09:50 AM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 11:53 AM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post

Falconflight
Riverclan warrior
Purrks: Heightened Perception-Sight(inactive)

Snarling as his leg was violently shaken, Falconflight still didn't let go, even when he suddenly started rolling across the battlefield. Holding on for dear life with his fangs and even his free forepaw, which he tried to wrap around Lioncrest's shoulders, Falconflight wasn't sure how long he could hold on for, but he'd certainly try to.

Attempting to slice his opponent's stomach as they tumbled across the battle-torn camp, the grey tabby aimed to kick in a flurry of claws so that Lioncrest might let him go instead. He couldn't give up so easily, and Maybe could cause enough damage to temporarily incapacitate the Thunderclanner. 
~ Lioncrest ~
Active Purrks: Beefed Up (2)

Stars damn these fish-eaters and their... stars damned... KICKS!

Releasing the crushing bite on his opponent's paw and the grip he had on Falconflight's shoulders, Lioncrest shot out his rear paws in a (hopefully impactful) kick to his opponent's belly to both incapacitate him and get his painful attacks away from his soft underbelly. Pushing away as he kicked before scrambling back up to his paws, the large golden tom's ears perked up at Bumblestar's call to leave the filth to lick their wounds.

Giving Falconflight a snarling growl of warning, Lioncrest stepped back a few paces before turning to follow his leader from Riverclan's thoroughly muddled camp with a huff.

"Take this lesson to heart; dishonorable tactics of war will be returned to your clan tenfold. Ignore this warning, and you may find yourself at the other end of my claws once more," he rumbled, large paws carrying him away from the conflict without further fanfare.

[ Thanks for the tussle!!! :3 ]

Old February 27th, 2024, 05:40 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ I am so ill, I am sorry for any stankiness to the post Dark Dw, Cherry will save her child ]

Blinking through the still-running blood down her face, and as Skunk seemed to back off after her wild attack - hearing Bumblestar's call to retreat shortly after - Cherryswirl felt a rush of relief wash over her body. It was almost enough to knock her out cold in the middle of the clearing... if not for a familiar battle-cry ringing in her ears. Eyes immediately blinking open, Cherryswirl scrambled off her back to catch glipse just as Fishfreckle was unceremoniously dropped on his head. A coldness gripped her tight, no longer aware of her own, serious wounds, as she stumbled in dulled pain towards her former apprentice. The culprit was nowhere to be seen, at least not through her bloody tunnel-vision.

"Fish!" She wailed desperately as she finally wobbled her way over - this burning white-hot pain overtaking her body as she leaned down to press her nose to his neck. Whether or not there was a pulse, she couldn't tell and without second thought, the injured lionheart gripped his scruff tightly and began to pull him towards the designated healing spot, wincing and groaning with pain at each movement. Each pull - despite Fish being much smaller, and therefore easier to move - ripped at her shoulder, once again warming as the smell of blood flooded her senses again.

[ Cherry is bringing Fish over to the healing thread @Dark ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old February 28th, 2024, 03:39 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post
Streampaw

Tw: Depression

Streampaw rises from her place on the ground, gashes and smaller wounds covering her body. Most of her wounds are small and not much she needs to worry about, but others are bleeding pretty heavily. Now that the adrenaline has worn off, she can really feel the soreness and sting of her injuries, she really didn't think she had this many. The apprentice staggers to her feet, that's when she realizes; she's crying. Droplets of water are falling to the blood-stained ground, Starclan, are these for... are these tears for Riverclan? No. No, these tears are for something even bigger than that. These tears are not something she can control, it's the violence that leaves such an empty hollow inside of her. The thing that makes it so unbearable is how big a part it plays in life, for the clans, for everything to be as peaceful as everyone so desires it to be. Those cats who came here to stop this battle, it was meaningless. They were just a couple fish trying to swim against the current of life and nothing more.

Streampaw blinks away a couple tears, trying to clear her blurry vision, but to no avail; they just keep coming. The lithe white molly- her pelt now stained blood red- starts after her leader and clan. Then it starts.

Would Mother have wanted this?

No.

How many cats did you severely injure?

More than I would have liked to have.

You monster, how can you live with yourself?

I-I... I don't know. I'm a failure, I can't protect anyone and now I'm willingly hurting others? I didn't have to go to this battle, yet I still did. Prove my worth to my clan? More like trying to prove my worth to myself.

Streampaw's eyes widen as all these thoughts pop into her head, no... no, not again. Not now, not here! The apprentice's tears become more numerous as they stream down her cheeks, is she really this worthless? So much of a burden?

Yes.

Her questions are answered as she hits the ground with a soft thump, lying on the bloody grass unconscious.

(Open for anyone to help her out! ^^)

-+-Rowanfrost-+-
32 moons old//purrks - none//ThunderClan

Rowanfrost saw the unconscious she-cat slumped on the ground. He ran over and pulled her up by the scruff, hoisting her onto his back. She's not dead, he thought. But she was heavily injured.StarClan, how am I going to get her across the river? he fretted. Letting the limp form slide off his back, he grabbed her by the scruff and swam as best as he could. Blood stained the water and his pelt was heavy, but he couldn't care less. All that mattered was keeping as many cats alive as possible. This was just one more life he could save. He finally managed to pull himself to the bank, and slid the limp form of the young apprentice onto his back. He trudged through the forest, soaking wet but determined to save this cat. He narrowed his eyes, blood streaming down his face from the wound over his eye. "You will not die on my watch."

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)