Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:04 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:03 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 07:47 AM

Old September 30th, 2023, 03:18 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

Default Make a story with me

Give me an idea for a story. I will write a story for the idea.

Rules + Restrictions

- no inappropriate ideas
- normal WCO rules apply here
- you will be credited as the original person with the idea unless you specify otherwise
- you can only put one idea at a time, then must wait until after that story is made to make a new one
- please try and be as specific as you can. Whatever is not explained in I will use my imagination to pull in the gaps
- be creative!
-

Ideas

None

Stories

None

Form

Be creative. No boring classic forms. Just be sure to mention me.

You have to have a main character, a personality for them and appearance, and a setting. Oh, and some kind did plot or climax.

Last edited by bubble[error].; September 30th, 2023 at 03:47 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 03:34 PM
Discarded Vessel.

Gender: Genderfluid, Any pronouns are cool but they/them preferably.
Bump Policy: Every 24Hrs
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: Make a story with me

I have an idea!!!
A clone of a much more powerful being escapes captivity on the night it is to be terminated for too many offenses. (There are other clones, so they find them to be quite disposable.) The story would follow it through evading the pursuit of the facility. (Presumably other clones designed for battle.)
I don't have any stories per say, but this idea has been bouncin' around my head for a while.
The form I was thinking of would be to write it as a play, with at least three (3) acts!

Yo! I'm Gender fluid! Please refer to me with they/them pronouns unless I ask otherwise. Also, I'm pansexual!!!

I'm a highschooler, I ain't gonna be super active, but look for me around 3pm to 9pm est! I have a lot of schedule fluidity, and might not be on in the specified time.

A tall skinny snow-leopard sits across the diner from you, seeming quite lonely.

He looks up from his cup of tea sullenly. He definitely wasn't having a good day, that is, until you sat down opposite to him. He seems to appreciate your presence, smiling whenever your eyes meet.

You tell him that he looks pretty fluffy, and you find it cute. He would smile, a light blush upon his face.

You don't feel like talking to people today.

Last edited by PrinceOfPBJ; September 30th, 2023 at 03:36 PM.
Old September 30th, 2023, 03:36 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadestar_of_ChasmClan View Post
I have an idea!!!
A clone of a much more powerful being escapes captivity on the night it is to be terminated for too many offenses. (There are other clones, so they find them to be quite disposable.) The story would follow them through evading the pursuit of the facility. (Presumably other clones designed for battle.)
I don't have any stories per say, but this idea has been bouncin' around my head for a while.
The form I was thinking of would be to write it as a play, with at least three (3) acts!
Ooooo give me more details. Cats? Humans? What animal? How will it work?
Old September 30th, 2023, 03:44 PM
Discarded Vessel.

Gender: Genderfluid, Any pronouns are cool but they/them preferably.
Bump Policy: Every 24Hrs
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post

Ooooo give me more details. Cats? Humans? What animal? How will it work?
The clones are all a form of anthropomorphic foxes, all in an oddly patterned grey color, designed to be fast, accurate, and intelligent. The original being they were cloned from the DNA of was created to hunt down another test subject,
(Who the offspring of is still alive, and will be either the worst enemy, or an unlikely friend of our main character.)
The clones are not only used for armies, covert operatives, and other things of the like, the weaker ones may even be used as cooks, maids, or other housekeeping jobs.
I had an idea for the main character, who would mostly be called by a subject number, like N3077 for example, but may recieve a nickname or choose a name for themself. They would probably be a weaker subject, but hold some latent power from the original being.
I can't really come up with much more, lol.

Yo! I'm Gender fluid! Please refer to me with they/them pronouns unless I ask otherwise. Also, I'm pansexual!!!

I'm a highschooler, I ain't gonna be super active, but look for me around 3pm to 9pm est! I have a lot of schedule fluidity, and might not be on in the specified time.

A tall skinny snow-leopard sits across the diner from you, seeming quite lonely.

He looks up from his cup of tea sullenly. He definitely wasn't having a good day, that is, until you sat down opposite to him. He seems to appreciate your presence, smiling whenever your eyes meet.

You tell him that he looks pretty fluffy, and you find it cute. He would smile, a light blush upon his face.

You don't feel like talking to people today.
Old September 30th, 2023, 03:46 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadestar_of_ChasmClan View Post
The clones are all a form of anthropomorphic foxes, all in an oddly patterned grey color, designed to be fast, accurate, and intelligent. The original being they were cloned from the DNA of was created to hunt down another test subject,
(Who the offspring of is still alive, and will be either the worst enemy, or an unlikely friend of our main character.)
The clones are not only used for armies, covert operatives, and other things of the like, the weaker ones may even be used as cooks, maids, or other housekeeping jobs.
I had an idea for the main character, who would mostly be called by a subject number, like N3077 for example, but may recieve a nickname or choose a name for themself. They would probably be a weaker subject, but hold some latent power from the original being.
I can't really come up with much more, lol.
I think I'm too tired to understand. All I understand at the moment is clones escaping a facility.

I need to change something on the forms thing. Idk where to start with this. I'm sorry