Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Fish
Today 12:41 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM

Old March 18th, 2024, 03:19 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
"I'm sure you will!" Even if she didn't, what mattered was effort and practice. The move wasn't super complicated but especially in a live scenario, one needed to make sure they put enough force behind the blow to do damage.

Regardless, it looked like she mimicked the move well enough so Wolfpaw planned on moving on. Her comment made him smile. "That rock stood no chance against you! Keep it up 'n you'll have the other Clans shaking in their fur."

Next up.. "A common move in battle is leaping. Sometimes you can just side-step your enemy," as he spoke he quickly sidestepped, turning on his paws to skis out of the enemy's invisible line of dire. "or you'll want to dart forward." He made a quick dash forward. "Most importantly, you need to use your size to your advantage. A larger cat can easily crush you, so you want to stay quick on your feet. If a cat is jumping at you and you catch it, dodging and counter-attacking will work better in your favor 'cause they can't correct their aim easily while in mid-air." He spun on his paws and slashed his claws toward the air. "You can swipe them while they're jumping, and at the very least rake them."

[ @Fish ]

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

Lightningpaw purred a little chuckle when Wolfpaw played along with her humor. "They will all fear the name Lightningpaw!" She called out before getting back to being serious, grooming down her fur she got all fluffed up.

She watched Wolfpaw moved around with a surprised look in her eyes. He was a big cat but so nimble, she was glad that he was a part of her clan. Now it was Lightningpaw's turn to try this all out. "Got to be as fast as lightning, watch!" Lightningpaw was new to this kind of footwork but one thing she had going for her was that she liked to run around a lot as a kit. Taking after her name, she shot out like a bolt and pretended to side step attacks. A jump back, or a jump to the side. Pulling back from what she was taught earlier and went to bonk a cat's head after having jumped back.

The wild apprentice was having fun with this that she managed to wind herself out. Sitting down she caught her breath before looking to Wolfpaw with a wide smile wondering what he thought of that show.
Old March 18th, 2024, 04:39 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Bumblekit
-She/her-AFAB-Questioning-Single-3 moons-Thunderclan-
Bumblekit circled around and yipped- she was so happy she barely notices she was outside of camp. She'd been chasing a butterfly and wandered just outside of camp to follow it. It was a beautiful creature, golden and brown with a black line through the middle (Cause' it's a butterfly, duh!). Bumblekit pawed at it, jumping up and down, no more than a few tails from camp. Her tail and paws flicked and fluttered through the air as she jumped after the quick insect.
``I'm gonna get ya! I'm gonna get ya!`` She cheered, loud and proud.

Soon her two little paws locked the butterfly down to the ground. Her tail wagged happily and her ears went up!

``Gotchya Shadow-stripe of Shah-dow clan! (Shadowclan)`` She remarked sarcastically, making fun of the "stupid" name.

She hopped up and down, releasing the butterfly and watching it flap away> Suddenly she noticed she was outside of camp, she skipped toward the entrance, preparing to enter when suddenly she heared a loud CAWWWWWW!!!!!! Her heart skipper a beat, (but not in a good way). She shakily looked up to the sky to see what? A huge brown hawk, thundering toward her like lightning. She couldn't move, couldn't breathe, couldn't see, couldn't hear. She just stared up at it, terrified.

(OPEN)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 18th, 2024 at 04:43 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 06:18 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

It'd been a long day for the hornet (three apprentices was a bit much on top of special duties) and the tripod had flopped in the clearing to nap in a sunbeam to recuperate. In this time they had noticed Bumblekit (cute little bugger) playing and had thought nothing of it. Even when she'd inched closer then wise to the camp exit they'd not thought much on it, sure that one of the queens in the area was Bumblekits mother and would soon herd her back closer. It would be something the warrior would regret deeply later, after the disaster, with the horrible realization that the queens probably thought the nearby hornet was watching the kit themself.

In the now two large golden eyes blinked open as Mudhound idly noted that the kits voice was father then it shouldve been, and the hornet hauled themself slowly to their paws as their mind lagged trying to wake up and understand the situation.

When they did though it was far too late.

The shriek of a hawk was far too familiar, dragging the maine coon back to one of the last times they saw their beloved apprentice Lotuspaw and how she'd been taken away by the horrid bird. To how Mudhound had never seen her again and only desperately tried and failed to run to keep up with the hawk, listening to Lotuspaws pained cries. No one could outrun a hawk though, especially a cat without a leg, and this was looking to be a repeat of fate.

"BUMBLEKIT DUCK!"
Paws scrambled over the ground as Mudhound tried to bolt to her, to shield the kitten with their larger body or bat the animal away from her. But even as they ran as fast as they could the hawk was already mid dive and close.

The hawk would reach Bumblekit before Mudhound ever could.

@peachfuzz~

Last edited by Rani; March 18th, 2024 at 06:18 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 08:16 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Bumblekit
-She/her-AFAB-Questioning-Single-3 moons-Thunderclan- @Rani -
Bumblekit looked to the warrior, as the hawk snagged her fur, the truth hit her like a bullet. If she didn't put up a fight, she might die. She nipped at the hawk's feet, but she was small for her age- and that was saying something. She was 3 moons. She struggled to dig her teeth into the hawk as her paws lifted from the ground. After what felt like a second she was too far off the ground. Too far. She squirmed and wriggled but it was no use against the bird, absolutely no use. She cried out, she didn't wanna die, didn't wanna. She needed to get out! Out! OUT!OUT!!OUT!!! She didn't go limp, she would come back! She would come back! SHE HAD TO COME BACK!!!! The birds wings flapped too fast. After a few minutes, she gave up.

``Let me go you stupid bird!`` She yipped softly, ``please... please...`` She whispered, ``please.......``

After what felt for an eternity- she fell. Down,down,down, all the way down.

Thud.

Where was she? Everything smelled like... fish. Fish, and her blood.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 18th, 2024 at 08:16 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 09:55 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mudhound
Thunderclan Hornet | They/them | 35 Moons
Bilingual T2 | Flock Together T3 | Rapid Recovery | Beefed up T3

They'd tried. Starclan even collapsed on the ground as they watched the fading form of the hawk carrying Bumblekit they swore they'd tried.

Mudhound had run, even after the hawk had grabbed the kitten and flew away on the ground they'd run looking up at the hawk as they barrelled through the undergrowth, crying out to the kit as they did. "JUST HOLD ON BUMBLEKIT!! IM COMING, YOU'LL BE OK! IM RIGHT HERE IM RIGHT HERE!"

But no one could outrun a hawk in flight, especially not a three legged cat, and the hornet knew that to Bumblekit in the birds talons Mudhound voice had to be getting ever further away. The warriors throat hurt between great gasps of air and futile empty words of comfort to a kit who might still be living but was probably already damned, legs pumping as they tried to catch up to the hawk.

It came to an abrupt end however, Mudhound tripping painfully over an unseen log as they shrieked out a "NO!" as the bird slipped out of their vision, gone. They'd lost it, they'd lost Bumblekit and in that they'd lost their little Lotus-honey all over again.
The warrior sobbed, paws slamming down on the log as they cried "Nononononono!" over and over again, territory empty and quiet around them as they looked out into the space the bird had vanished, a bare hint of blue river hinting at the possible direction of where it's nest might be. But it didnt matter really if the tripod could find the nest now, by the time they caught up Bumblekit would be dropped and dead or killed and devoured all because Mudhound had failed to protect her.

Through tears and shaky breaths the warrior couldnt cope, realizing they'd have to inform the clan of their failure and of Bumblekits fate and soon, as it'd be cruel to keep her kin in suspense, and eventually dragged themself up. The tears would not stop the trek home, matting the tripods cheeks as their breath shuttered and hiccuped, slowly padding home as they didnt even notice the pain in the twisted paw that'd halted their chase.

'Im sorry Bumblekit. I failed you. Im so so sorry.'

@peachfuzz~

Last edited by Rani; March 18th, 2024 at 09:56 PM.
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:50 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Streampaw

Streampaw nods, a bit of uncertainty clouding her vision. She shakes her head, dispersing all of her doubt and anxiety briefly. Then she perks her ears, listening intently for a rustle of leaves or the faintest scurrying. There. A small shrew is nibbling on a nut or something near a log. Streampaw pinpoints the sound to an old fallen tree a couple fox lengths away from them, a bit far to stalk, but it's not terrible. She drops down into a hunting crouch, being mindful of where she puts her paws and how she holds her tail, starting forward. Each footfall is quiet and deliberate, with each one she gains ground on her prey. Before the shrew has the chance to cry out, it's entangled in her jaws and it's neck is snapped cleanly in two. The bright white molly quickly makes her way back to her mentor, color tainting her cheeks. Should she have done that faster? Or maybe she should have picked closer prey? She takes a deep breath, looking up at her mentor after she gently sets the prey down.

"S-should we head b-b-back or get m-more prey f-for the clan?" She queries, voice quavering.

Was that okay to ask? Should she have already known that? Streampaw gives a little sigh, she should really stop assuming the worst, it's taking a toll on her.
Her apprentice seemed kinda nervous and Roseraven thought it might be time to let her rest.

"I think this is good for now, let's go rest." she responded, pointing her paw in the direction of camp. She was satisfied with the young cat's skills.
Old March 19th, 2024, 08:59 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

With one brand new apprentice and another who was lacking in most everything, Bumblestar wasn't about to sit around and let them rot even if they wanted to - which she was sure Lightningpaw didn't, but she didn't have a very good read on Timberpaw yet.

"Alright, stick by me 'n don't run off." She led the pair out of camp, heading into the main part of ThunderClan's territory. "We'll hit the borders first, then I'll show you the rest of the important landmarks. Sound good?"

[ @vellichor @Fish ]
Old March 19th, 2024, 09:37 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
With one brand new apprentice and another who was lacking in most everything, Bumblestar wasn't about to sit around and let them rot even if they wanted to - which she was sure Lightningpaw didn't, but she didn't have a very good read on Timberpaw yet.

"Alright, stick by me 'n don't run off." She led the pair out of camp, heading into the main part of ThunderClan's territory. "We'll hit the borders first, then I'll show you the rest of the important landmarks. Sound good?"

[ @vellichor @Fish ]

Lightningpaw
Prissy ⋆ Bratty ⋆ Neutral
“No it's ok, I’ll wait for you to kiss my paws.”

"Sounds fine to me." Lightningpaw sighed out. She wanted to stay at the camp yet she really didn't have anything pressing to do so there was no saying no. Another part of her wondered what this other apprentice looked like. Hopefully they would be someone interesting. Then she winced a little when the thought of a certain clan came up to her mind. Hopefully Riverclan wasn't going to start anything with them. It would make sense if they did since well, her clan did just attack them.

"How strong are you?" Lightningpaw said looking straight to Bumblestar.
Old March 20th, 2024, 02:25 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Wolfhive had tried to give Whiteriver a chance to direct Wisppaw, but it seemed the other warrior's mind was elsewhere. "Whiteriver, get your head out of the clouds. Wisppaw, we'll start with the crouch." Wolfhive demonstrated the hunting crouch, paws spread evenly and tail lifted accordingly. "This is how you'll wanna stalk most prey - the paws are spread for balance while you move, and your tail needs to stay off the ground. You try."

[ @CrimsonOaks @Merp Machine ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 20th, 2024, 06:45 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
Her apprentice seemed kinda nervous and Roseraven thought it might be time to let her rest.

"I think this is good for now, let's go rest." she responded, pointing her paw in the direction of camp. She was satisfied with the young cat's skills.
Streampaw

Streampaw gives her a curt nod, heading back in the direction of camp; shrew in her jaws. Her mentor seems pretty nice, maybe all of this won't be bad after all, she just hopes she'll be able to finish her training without any more tragedies.

"Y-yes Ma'am," She replies, rather quietly and more to herself than her mentor.

She keeps her eyes on the ground as she walks, yawning a little; she hasn't gotten much sleep lately.

(Ending this here? Do you want me to make her training tracker or do you want to make it?)

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~