Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by starry
Today 12:13 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 11:54 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Yesterday 11:44 PM

Old May 31st, 2020, 11:02 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Foxpaw padded up and sat down to listen.

(Open)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old May 31st, 2020, 11:12 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Leopardblaze sat listening intently to what Lionstar was saying, glancing over at their new clanmate. She glanced around to see if she could find Ivyshine, it had been a little while since they'd spoken.

@Pluto
Old May 31st, 2020, 11:40 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

Sootflare hurried over to the Streamstone at Lionstar's call, settling into the deputy's spot without a glance up at the leader. Those yellow eyes didn't even really venture over the slowly gathering crowd, moreso stared off into the distance absently. He had only caught part of the... altercation in the clearing but he expected to hear more details here.

Aspensky

Aspensky wandered over to the Streamstone and took a seat not too far away. He offered his son a small smile even though it seemed he wasn't paying much attention to, well, anything at the moment. He looked tired. He would have to corner him after the meeting to make sure he was taking care of himself. Deputy duties were very important but you can't take care of your duties if you don't take care of yourself first. Aspensky curled his tail over his paws so as it avoid being stepped on and waited paitiently for Lionstar to begin. What's this meeting going to be about? he wondered, Ceremonies, perhaps?

[ OPEN ]

Bitterthorn

Hearing Lionstar's call from atop the Streamstone, Bitterthorn appeared at the entrance of the elder's den and did his best to make himself comfortable there. Making the walk all the way over wasn't necessary when he could hear just fine from here and he was going to return to his nest right after anyway. All too much effort, really. Especially with how his joints seemed to ache today. Yes, sitting at the entrance of the den was the best option. It kept him away from the crowds, too, which was a wonderful benefit. Too much chatter there, and too much chaos whenever Lionstar had something controversial to say. Much quieter over here.

[ OPEN ]

Sorrelkit

Sorrelkit knew she wasn't really supposed to leave the nursery on her own or attend the meetings at all, really, but that wasn't going to stop her. Why did all the grownups get to hear the news? Why couldn't the kits get to know what was going on in the clan? 'All those old enough to swim my butt!' she thought with a huff and a stamp of her foot,'I bet I could swim if I tried.' Glancing back at the nursery, she made she hadn't caught the attention of any of the queens before scampering over to blend in with the crowd below the Streamstone.

[ OPEN ]
Old May 31st, 2020, 11:44 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Flyfur slid in between a few cats, late again. Russetstrike? She looked about. She hadn't realized there was a new cat. There were always new cats. Sometimes old rejoining, but still. A lot of passing faces.
Since Rueesetstrike was nearby, she leaned towards him. "Welcome to Riverclan, let's hope the rest of your stay is less bumpy." She greeted.
@Wings

Cricketchirp groaned, frustrated. Another one? How often did he need to stand on that rock and squawk? He slowly moved towards the rock and sat. Away from the other cats.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 31st, 2020, 11:49 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Peachpaw didn't have the most knowledge of clan politics, she just knew that they didn't like ShadowClan. This Russetsrtike tom piqued her interest, maybe she should get him to teach her all of ShadowClan's special battle tactics, that could help make her the best warrior in all the clans!

--

Turtlepaw had figured out there were more than just RiverClan but had yet to be taught about the others. From the sounds of it, this ShadowClan was disliked, but Bumblebelly came from there? What makes the clans so different, why did they not like the place that one of the cats she trusted the most in the clan came from? She didn't understand, she'd have to ask about it sometime.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old June 1st, 2020, 12:01 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Shimm @Wings ]

With a low growl in his throat, Goosefury stepped back. His ear twitched to show Lionstar he had heard, but he gave no other response. Sure, he'd been a rogue, but he hadn't attempted to attack an innocent Clan or gouge out a cat's eye, for crying out loud.
He had to stamp down the urge to smack Russetstrike across the face when the ShadowClanner had the audacity to talk about 'starting over'. We can 'start over' when I have my barn and vision back, he thought begrudgingly. He stared after Russetstrike as the warrior moved away to sit somewhere else.
When Shimmeringpool appeared, he felt a flash of relief. Thank StarClan, he'd have at least one cat here to possibly support him. He started to move toward her, but then he froze. She was walking toward Russetstrike. And she was TALKING to the ShadowClanner. And then she was APOLOGIZING for Goosefury? And now she glaring at him! A sharp arrow of sorrow and anger shot through him, and with a somber look he sat down next to Shimmeringpool.

How could she LIKE this home-stealer, and if she really did... did she like him more than Goosefury?

Last edited by dino.; June 1st, 2020 at 12:02 AM.
Old June 1st, 2020, 12:13 AM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

[ @Rainquail @Shimm ]
--Russetstrike--

On his way over to Shimmeringpool, Russetstrike looked to another new clanmate. This one much more friendly. "Thank you." He dipped his head before padded off to his friend.

Sitting down next to Shimmeringpool gave him new found confidence and comfort. "It's alright, and it's not your fault." He smiled at Shimmeringpool before looking back up at Lionstar. He was ready for this meeting to move on. But, he soon found himself glancing back at Goosefury. It looked as if he was going to have a new enemy by the look on the one eyed tom's face.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; June 1st, 2020 at 12:40 AM.
Old June 1st, 2020, 12:38 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Nighttuft padded up to the meeting.

Click my dragons!
Old June 1st, 2020, 12:45 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lotuspaw sat down patiently and listened to the meeting.
Old June 1st, 2020, 01:40 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Wormbite heaved a sigh as he took a seat in the crowd. He had planned on sitting next to Shimmeringpool but.. she was um, obviously dealing with something. It was weird. A really weird scene. Like, really weird.

He was not going to think about it. Wormbite didn't want to smother Shimmeringpool in fear she would snap at him. Instead, he gazed up at Lionstar. Trying to not focus on the stinging feeling in his shoulder.. paw, not to focus on the overwhelming thoughts and--

He was doing it again. Dammit.

Silvershade bounced on over to the crowd, weaving through the cats. "Excuse me! Aaa, pardon me. Yep, just-- just gonna scoot. Mhm.... " They would mumble, taking a seat in the front of the crowd with a happy, beaming smile.

[ both open for interaction ! ]

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc