Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:02 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 02:00 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:47 AM
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM

Old July 10th, 2023, 07:45 PM

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zei View Post
"My Name Is Losthaven, and Please, Just Call me by my name. Formalities aren't needed" Losthaven mewed with a chuckles "plus i'm actually not a Ma'am, I'd Be a Sir" He Added Gently. "I'm a Trans Masc Feline, Meaning i Use he/him pronouns" he mewed kindly.

"No Need to Apologize Young one, i've not been able to sleep for a while, so mostly i was just day dreaming" he reassured
Ravenkit’s eyes went wide again as she realized she was addressing the Tom all wrong. Oh gosh, she just hoped no one else noticed her being disrespectful, even if it was unintentional. “I-I’m sorry s-sir- uh, L-Losthaven.” She said, tripping over her words. “I-I didn’t know that.” She did start to get curious, and she hesitantly sat down, curling her tail around herself.

“What does . . . Trans masc mean?” She asked, a bit hesitantly, not knowing if the Tom wanted to be questioned right now. After all, she did just barrel into him and wake him up. Still, she was curious, and decided to risk asking, even if it made her anxious. This was something she had never heard of before, and so it naturally spiked her curiosity.
Old July 10th, 2023, 07:57 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGold View Post
Ravenkit’s eyes went wide again as she realized she was addressing the Tom all wrong. Oh gosh, she just hoped no one else noticed her being disrespectful, even if it was unintentional. “I-I’m sorry s-sir- uh, L-Losthaven.” She said, tripping over her words. “I-I didn’t know that.” She did start to get curious, and she hesitantly sat down, curling her tail around herself.

“What does . . . Trans masc mean?” She asked, a bit hesitantly, not knowing if the Tom wanted to be questioned right now. After all, she did just barrel into him and wake him up. Still, she was curious, and decided to risk asking, even if it made her anxious. This was something she had never heard of before, and so it naturally spiked her curiosity.
"it's perfectly fine dear, everyone seems to make the assumtion once in a while, and i've been call ma'am enoughtimes it doesn't bother me as much as it used too... Trans Masc Means That i Was Born like you, a she-cat, but growing up sometimes a cat feels as if they aren't the gender they were given at birth. in my case i feel like a Tom-cat, Not a She-cat so i use male pronouns." Losthaven explained... he curled his tail up beside him, wrapping it around his bulging belly.
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:08 PM

Quote:
"it's perfectly fine dear, everyone seems to make the assumtion once in a while, and i've been call ma'am enoughtimes it doesn't bother me as much as it used too... Trans Masc Means That i Was Born like you, a she-cat, but growing up sometimes a cat feels as if they aren't the gender they were given at birth. in my case i feel like a Tom-cat, Not a She-cat so i use male pronouns." Losthaven explained... he curled his tail up beside him, wrapping it around his bulging belly.
Ravenkit nodded with big eyes. She didn’t know someone could just . . . Decide their gender. “S-so one day i-if I feel like it, I can just say I wanna change my gender and- poof! I’m a Tom?” She asked, fascinated by this information. Her eyes narrowed in thought as she loafed. “Can anyone do it? Or just older cats? Like Warriors and ‘prentices?” She asked. She’d never seen a kit who had done that, but maybe she had been addressing them wrong, like she did with Longhaven.
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Ravenkit nodded with big eyes. She didn’t know someone could just . . . Decide their gender. “S-so one day i-if I feel like it, I can just say I wanna change my gender and- poof! I’m a Tom?” She asked, fascinated by this information. Her eyes narrowed in thought as she loafed. “Can anyone do it? Or just older cats? Like Warriors and ‘prentices?” She asked. She’d never seen a kit who had done that, but maybe she had been addressing them wrong, like she did with Longhaven.
"Well, When and If You Decide your birth gender no-longer fits, anyone of any age can Change their gender. But of course technically your still your birth gender physically, but now your free to express the REAL you. " Losthaven meowed. "But becoming another Gender isn't at all an Easy process... for some it takes a long time for them to realize who they truly are... others, it could be like slipping onto the perfect nest after finally they no longer need to fight themselves over who the real one is... the real one you want to be... "
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:42 PM

Quote:
"Well, When and If You Decide your birth gender no-longer fits, anyone of any age can Change their gender. But of course technically your still your birth gender physically, but now your free to express the REAL you. " Losthaven meowed. "But becoming another Gender isn't at all an Easy process... for some it takes a long time for them to realize who they truly are... others, it could be like slipping onto the perfect nest after finally they no longer need to fight themselves over who the real one is... the real one you want to be... "
Ravenkit stored the information away. She yawned, getting rather tired from all her romping around, but unwilling to sleep. After all, only young kits and older cats slept during day time and she wasn’t either of those. Well, she knew she looked like a young kit, but that was besides the point. “Did that happen to you?” She asked, quickly warming up to the kind Tom. “When did you realize it?”
Old July 10th, 2023, 08:53 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Ravenkit stored the information away. She yawned, getting rather tired from all her romping around, but unwilling to sleep. After all, only young kits and older cats slept during day time and she wasn’t either of those. Well, she knew she looked like a young kit, but that was besides the point. “Did that happen to you?” She asked, quickly warming up to the kind Tom. “When did you realize it?”
"ah, it did. "Losthaven mewed patting the edge of his nest to invite the young kit to come on stretch out in the comfortable moss bedding. "But it was Quite The Adventure, I'd Have to Say. I Grew Up in a Very unusual place... Only figured out who i really was after a Long Heart to Heart Talk with myself and afterwards with my Gramps"
Old July 11th, 2023, 12:31 AM

Quote:
"ah, it did. "Losthaven mewed patting the edge of his nest to invite the young kit to come on stretch out in the comfortable moss bedding. "But it was Quite The Adventure, I'd Have to Say. I Grew Up in a Very unusual place... Only figured out who i really was after a Long Heart to Heart Talk with myself and afterwards with my Gramps"
Ravenkit timidly crept over when Losthaven gestured her over to the nest. She was a bit hesitant and made sure there was a bit of space between her and Losthaven when she loafed again. Her ears perked up when she heard him tell her that it was an adventure, and she for a second her curiosity warred with her shyness. "An. . . adventure?" She asked timidly, her ears flicking down as if she'd said something wrong as an afterthought.
Old July 11th, 2023, 07:55 AM
"Your good old friend!"

Bump Policy: You can bump me anytime pal!
My Mood: Adorable

Deer'kit

Deer'kit released a small, excited mew before jumping into the air and head butting the moss ball. "Make sure it doesn't hit the ground!," he squeaked out.
@Light000 @xavier.

Last edited by Barnaby; July 11th, 2023 at 07:55 AM.
Old July 11th, 2023, 09:47 AM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Swiftkit crouched and quickly jumped, hitting the moss-ball with a front paw, right to Rosekit's face
@xavier. @{Roach}

Warning: I might randomly dissapear from the forums and stop replying, posting or whatever, it's because I'm either grounded or taking A L O N E T I M E for an overly long time
Old July 11th, 2023, 11:35 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Ravenkit timidly crept over when Losthaven gestured her over to the nest. She was a bit hesitant and made sure there was a bit of space between her and Losthaven when she loafed again. Her ears perked up when she heard him tell her that it was an adventure, and she for a second her curiosity warred with her shyness. "An. . . adventure?" She asked timidly, her ears flicking down as if she'd said something wrong as an afterthought.
"An Emotional Adventure That is... it's like Trying to Sort out a Mess inside your Heart" Losthaven meowed