Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 03:52 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 03:51 PM
Name poll:3
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 03:49 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by ellie
Today 03:46 PM
furrensic's training...
Last post by furrensic
Today 03:46 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 29th, 2017, 10:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Echokit sat silently in the clearing, watching the apprentices and warriors doing their duties and enjoying being a kit with no responsibility. She breathed in the familiar ShadowClan smell, tail curling over her paws. She drew her paw over her ear, glancing around. Echokit gave a tiny sigh and relaxed in the sunlight through the trees.
@Suspiciousmindz

Last edited by wickedvirtues; April 30th, 2017 at 07:13 AM.
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:14 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
@Undercover

It was a warm, pleasant and laid back day. Quietnose laid solemnly in place, slightly opening her eyes for a faint moment before steadily stretching out her delicate looking dark chestnut forepaws and hind paws. She felt at ease in her home clearing, unsheathing her claws and letting out a large yawn.

She had been laying in a small and secluded area near the elders den taking it rather easy, there had been nothing paticualrly intresting to do that day, she sighed as slight bordem crept up her body.
She gazed around, wondering if there was any opportunity to approach others and possibly converse about the day in hopes that it'd go by quicker and possibly become more interesting.
Cedarscorch gave a little sigh, fatigue taking over yet again. The tom had gone hunting a little while before and he still energy-deprived due to it. His grey fur, still quite warm from the sun that just slid behind a cloud, prickled with unease. That wasn't unusual. His fur had been prickling along his spine for moons now. He wasn't even old!
Getting to his paws, Cedarscorch shook out his mane of grey fur and slid his dark gaze from cat to cat mingling in the clearing. He stopped Quietnose relaxing near the elders den by herself and, having nothing better to do, made his way over with deliberate casualness.
"Hey." He rasped, tipping his head formally in greeting. He was almost always formal with what he did. It was a habit, neither good nor bad.
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:32 AM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful
Cool Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cedarscorch gave a little sigh, fatigue taking over yet again. The tom had gone hunting a little while before and he still energy-deprived due to it. His grey fur, still quite warm from the sun that just slid behind a cloud, prickled with unease. That wasn't unusual. His fur had been prickling along his spine for moons now. He wasn't even old!
Getting to his paws, Cedarscorch shook out his mane of grey fur and slid his dark gaze from cat to cat mingling in the clearing. He stopped Quietnose relaxing near the elders den by herself and, having nothing better to do, made his way over with deliberate casualness.
"Hey." He rasped, tipping his head formally in greeting. He was almost always formal with what he did. It was a habit, neither good nor bad.

As she was gazing amongst the clearing, her icy blue eyes averted to the tom that had entered the clearing looking rather slump. She didn't pay much mind to it, her salt and pepper colored whiskers twitched once more.
Sprawling out her body in comfort, then she noticed the tom-cat has made his way over to sit next to her..
She looked over her right shoulder and raised her head, maw parting she let out a soft yet formal mew in greeting.
"Why hello there," A inviting smile crept onto her muzzle, eyes glazing over in interest at the fluffy ball of grey tom. His fur seemed to present itself in a rather un-comforting way but he seemed kind with the greeting he spoke. She saw no ill-intentions in him and let her shoulders fall with ease.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old April 30th, 2017, 12:50 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
Gingerpaw padded through the forest when she heard someone, Gingerpaw followed the sound until she found Stagwhisker! "Stagwhisker, what's going on?" Gingerpaw asked tilting her head to one side.
Stagwhisper flicked his ears to the apprentice. "Oh, nothing Gingerpaw." He meowed as he turned his amber gaze to the younger cat.
Old April 30th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeycrisp View Post
Stagwhisper flicked his ears to the apprentice. "Oh, nothing Gingerpaw." He meowed as he turned his amber gaze to the younger cat.
Gingerpaw glared at him, "Something is going on."
Old April 30th, 2017, 04:44 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramble View Post
As she was gazing amongst the clearing, her icy blue eyes averted to the tom that had entered the clearing looking rather slump. She didn't pay much mind to it, her salt and pepper colored whiskers twitched once more.
Sprawling out her body in comfort, then she noticed the tom-cat has made his way over to sit next to her..
She looked over her right shoulder and raised her head, maw parting she let out a soft yet formal mew in greeting.
"Why hello there," A inviting smile crept onto her muzzle, eyes glazing over in interest at the fluffy ball of grey tom. His fur seemed to present itself in a rather un-comforting way but he seemed kind with the greeting he spoke. She saw no ill-intentions in him and let her shoulders fall with ease.
He tucked his paws neatly beneath his and looked slowly around at the cats in the large clearing. ShadowClan seemed to suit him, and he was glad he was here. He knew that sometimes he could come off as disrespectful and uninterested, but that was just how he interacted.
"How s your day go'ng?" He asked, slightly frustrated that his unusually long sentence sounded chopped and almost undistinguishable.
Old April 30th, 2017, 05:23 PM
Flustered Child

My Mood: Bashful
Red face Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
He tucked his paws neatly beneath his and looked slowly around at the cats in the large clearing. ShadowClan seemed to suit him, and he was glad he was here. He knew that sometimes he could come off as disrespectful and uninterested, but that was just how he interacted.
"How s your day go'ng?" He asked, slightly frustrated that his unusually long sentence sounded chopped and almost undistinguishable.
Quietnose respectively kept her gaze within the toms vision, as he spoke his voice was raspy and choppy which had taken her by surprise, she hadn't expected that and minimally understood his response to her.
"My day?" she muttered trying to reassure herself that that was what he'd asked, but she quickly followed up in a gentle response in hopes he hadn't heard it, "My day has been rather delightful yet laid back, What about your day, Mister Tom?" She added a playful remake at the end, a gentle smirk slowly crept on her muzzle hoping he wouldn't take her playfulness the wrong way.

Schedule
| 3:00 PM PST - 5:00 AM PST ✿ Awake ✿ |
| 5:00 AM PST - 11:00 AM / 2 PM PST ☆ Asleep ☆ |

You're more than free to PM me concerning anything, I'm open to chat/discuss.

Old April 30th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

@Suspiciousmindz
(Not sure how to start off, figure he could step on her tail or something to that effect n she gets riled up n chews him out, up to you though, I'm up for anything! o: It's not a great starter but just wanted to get something going!)

Badgerbite curled her tail up around her nose, a soft sigh leaving through her nostrils as her body slowly rose and fell in sync. Badgerbite had deserved this sleep. The poor old she-cat's bones were sore after her training session with her apprentice the other day. She may have over-worked herself, but it was important to the old cat that both her apprentice and herself were prepared for anything. The senior warrior adjusted slightly before stretching her entire body out, her toes spreading apart as each joint cracked. A sigh of relief left her mouth as she curled back up, her tail slowly sweeping across the the den, pushing up bits of moss and dead leaves. Badger needed to get up sometime or another, but the den was so warm and soft.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:19 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Salem sat under a large oak tree, his ears pricked. The black tom watched as his friend Fang practiced her fighting techniques. He suppressed a chuckle when the black she-cat landed in mud. He looked away quickly when she whipped around to face him. He knew that Fang had a bad temper and didn't want to get on her bad side.

Fang glared at Salem, her eyes dark. He always made fun of her when she messed up and it annoyed the heck out of her. The black she-cat licked her chest, flattening the white fang- shaped patch of fur.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old April 30th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Ripplekit

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Salem sat under a large oak tree, his ears pricked. The black tom watched as his friend Fang practiced her fighting techniques. He suppressed a chuckle when the black she-cat landed in mud. He looked away quickly when she whipped around to face him. He knew that Fang had a bad temper and didn't want to get on her bad side.

Fang glared at Salem, her eyes dark. He always made fun of her when she messed up and it annoyed the heck out of her. The black she-cat licked her chest, flattening the white fang- shaped patch of fur.
Shadepelt, a dark grey tom, walked over to Salem, sitting next to him. "Good day Salem."
Closed Thread