Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:10 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:15 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Powered(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Frost growled her wings spread and looked at Lisa don't do it! Don't do it she's not a threat to us! STop! she walked up to Lisa and bared her teeth her wings fully black she grabbed Lisa by her neck and smirked
" frost isn't in control right now. She locked me away for 10 years and now I finally get to have my share of freedom. 10 years feels like for ever " frost said and raised Lisa up off the ground by her neck
________
Rein growled and looked at her sister her ears flicked she ran up to sweetie and grabbed her by her ears I'm only doing this so you'll understand ! You can't help me she snarled and threw sweetie at a tree. Her tail thrashed she looked at Max and hissed
anything else?
Sweetie grabbed her sister as she had learn control over her beast side years ago. She put rein in a choke hold were she put a charm on her to make her human. Her hand was on rein tattoo as she was draining the beast away without realizing.
------
Lisa looked at frost eyes.
"Wait. Sis stop. I'll make you human just put me down please!.(the demon is Lisa older sister who was turned into a demon after Lisa was born to which is the same year frost was born. The step dad who killed Lisa and the demon parents made the demon a demon and made her stuck with frost)(just go with It)" Lisa said choking
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:30 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Sweetie grabbed her sister as she had learn control over her beast side years ago. She put rein in a choke hold were she put a charm on her to make her human. Her hand was on rein tattoo as she was draining the beast away without realizing.
------
Lisa looked at frost eyes.
"Wait. Sis stop. I'll make you human just put me down please!.(the demon is Lisa older sister who was turned into a demon after Lisa was born to which is the same year frost was born. The step dad who killed Lisa and the demon parents made the demon a demon and made her stuck with frost)(just go with It)" Lisa said choking
Rein roared this time and kicked sweetie off of her she shook her head her ears twitched this was apart of her no magic was gonna take it away . She roared again her tail was fluffier and was in the air she tackled her sister down and bit her shoulder her pupils shrunk and eyes stopped glowing rein was back in control for now " sis....what did i.... " she said as she backed up from sweetie she was afraid . " you....made....a huge Mistake sweetie ....this thing can't be removed I'm hell bound! " she cried and ran up a tree
____
Frost growled as her eyes narrowed she set Lisa down and hissed her wings folded " you have nothing I want lisa! Now why are you here! " she snarled

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 3rd, 2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 03:47 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rein roared this time and kicked sweetie off of her she shook her head her ears twitched this was apart of her no magic was gonna take it away . She roared again her tail was fluffier and was in the air she tackled her sister down and bit her shoulder her pupils shrunk and eyes stopped glowing rein was back in control for now " sis....what did i.... " she said as she backed up from sweetie she was afraid . " you....made....a huge Mistake sweetie ....this thing can't be removed I'm hell bound! " she cried and ran up a tree
____
Frost growled as her eyes narrowed she set Lisa down and hissed her wings folded " you have nothing I want lisa! Now why are you here! " she snarled
"I'm her for frost. And to free you from your curse our step dad did" Lisa answered. "Your my sister. Trust me. Our stepdad talks about trapping you and how he killed our parents to our step brothers. He's a pain in the ass" Lisa huffed.
------
(I been waiting for this moment)
"finally I'm not free. Don't worry rein she didn't take much. She didn't even know she was taking it. You had over 100% of it you had 500% but now you at 300% and still powerful. The 200% was all I needed to get out. She thought she had me tamed. But she was wrong. And rabbits are supposed to be great at math. Sweetie clearly didn't think of this. Well I have evil to do ta ta!" sweetie said. Her clothes changed to a black leather jacket a ripped shirt and ripped jeans.

Gone

Last edited by Darky; December 3rd, 2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:00 PM

Quote:

"I'm her for frost. And to free you from your curse our step dad did" Lisa answered. "Your my sister. Trust me. Our stepdad talks about trapping you and how he killed our parents to our step brothers. He's a pain in the ass" Lisa huffed.
------
(I been waiting for this moment)
"finally I'm not free. Don't worry rein she didn't take much. She didn't even know she was taking it. You had over 100% of it you had 500% but now you at 300% and still powerful. The 200% was all I needed to get out. She thought she had me tamed. But she was wrong. And rabbits are supposed to be great at math. Sweetie clearly didn't think of this. Well I have evil to do ta ta!" sweetie said. Her clothes changed to a black leather jacket a ripped shirt and ripped jeans.
Rein narrowed her eyes now they changed back to her beast side
" wrong! I was born with this! I AM THE BEAST HERE!you only made it angry and awakened it . Pray for a better death " she snarled and hissed she tackled her sister down now pinning her baring her teeth her eyes looked insane. Mad. She roared in her face her ears pinned
How her voice turned back to hisses and snarls this curse is mine and mine alone! No such thing as percentage ! This is who I am. A beast! there is no man behind this beast any more! Not now any ways
She hissed again
_________
Frost growled demonicaly at Lisa and crossed her arms her wings spread a bit
" I am happy the way I am tormenting this human. This poor girl is mine to have ! And it seems she has small feelings developing for you for some odd reason " she said and looked around

Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:08 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rein narrowed her eyes now they changed back to her beast side
" wrong! I was born with this! I AM THE BEAST HERE!you only made it angry and awakened it . Pray for a better death " she snarled and hissed she tackled her sister down now pinning her baring her teeth her eyes looked insane. Mad. She roared in her face her ears pinned
How her voice turned back to hisses and snarls this curse is mine and mine alone! No such thing as percentage ! This is who I am. A beast! there is no man behind this beast any more! Not now any ways
She hissed again
_________
Frost growled demonicaly at Lisa and crossed her arms her wings spread a bit
" I am happy the way I am tormenting this human. This poor girl is mine to have ! And it seems she has small feelings developing for you for some odd reason " she said and looked around
"And you haven't been around with sweetie for ten years. She was born with first then you got it from her. I'm taking it bake. And you will say goodbye to sweetie(I been waiting for this. Epic battle sweetie or rein)" the girl said as her hand started to glow and touched rein tattoo. She felt stronger and sweetie bunny ears started to fade with her tail. The stronger the beast got the more she would fade until she was no more but darkness.
-----(powereds not humans! You do it every time-_-)-----
"Well to bad I want my sister" Lisa said making the demon human and out from frost.

Gone

Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:29 PM

Quote:

"And you haven't been around with sweetie for ten years. She was born with first then you got it from her. I'm taking it bake. And you will say goodbye to sweetie(I been waiting for this. Epic battle sweetie or rein)" the girl said as her hand started to glow and touched rein tattoo. She felt stronger and sweetie bunny ears started to fade with her tail. The stronger the beast got the more she would fade until she was no more but darkness.
-----(powereds not humans! You do it every time-_-)-----
"Well to bad I want my sister" Lisa said making the demon human and out from frost.
Rein meowed and felt light headed no! I'm born with this this is my curse!I wont let you! she roared again and bit sweetie hand she backed up still snarling and growling she roared like a lion , she was hellbound if she was to loose sweetie so be it she's given up. She let this animal inside her take complete control she said yes to it . Her claws were even sharper
" rein is no more . She said yes to me. And now. You have your darkness I have mine " she snarled ( please! Two evil! I don't have a good character that's turned to evil completely at all!)
_______
Frost fell backwards and blacked out
Fear stood and looked at the powered she looked back at her sister fear was all shadow except for her eyes " sis " she asked and gulped

Old December 3rd, 2017, 04:59 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Rein meowed and felt light headed no! I'm born with this this is my curse!I wont let you! she roared again and bit sweetie hand she backed up still snarling and growling she roared like a lion , she was hellbound if she was to loose sweetie so be it she's given up. She let this animal inside her take complete control she said yes to it . Her claws were even sharper
" rein is no more . She said yes to me. And now. You have your darkness I have mine " she snarled ( please! Two evil! I don't have a good character that's turned to evil completely at all!)
_______
Frost fell backwards and blacked out
Fear stood and looked at the powered she looked back at her sister fear was all shadow except for her eyes " sis " she asked and gulped
"And you can't kill me. If you want max alive you need sweetie back." Sweetie said as max was transformed into a cat. Unconscious. And in a cage over the water. (Let's just say she won't be evil without max. Max will do anything to stay with rein.)
"Come at me chicken or lose your sister and girlfriend" sweetie threaten
---inside the mind of sweetie----
Sweetie hit a wall.
"Do you give up sweetie." The demon said.
"Never lika" sweetie said. Her ear was bleeding. She was beat up badly.
"Oh well." Lika said super punching sweetie. Sweetie hit the ground hard as her shirt and pants were covered in her blood. Lika saw someone familiar.
"Hello Marcie no time no see" lika said.
-----
Lisa caught her sister the human demon and frost the girl she had feelings for.
"Vic your back. It's been to long. Ummm your in your shadow mode I can't hug you" Lisa said.
---in rein mind----
"Wow I can't believe you told me yes. After all these years. Now lets kick lika ass!" Rein beast mode said.

Gone

Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:13 PM

Quote:

"And you can't kill me. If you want max alive you need sweetie back." Sweetie said as max was transformed into a cat. Unconscious. And in a cage over the water. (Let's just say she won't be evil without max. Max will do anything to stay with rein.)
"Come at me chicken or lose your sister and girlfriend" sweetie threaten
---inside the mind of sweetie----
Sweetie hit a wall.
"Do you give up sweetie." The demon said.
"Never lika" sweetie said. Her ear was bleeding. She was beat up badly.
"Oh well." Lika said super punching sweetie. Sweetie hit the ground hard as her shirt and pants were covered in her blood. Lika saw someone familiar.
"Hello Marcie no time no see" lika said.
-----
Lisa caught her sister the human demon and frost the girl she had feelings for.
"Vic your back. It's been to long. Ummm your in your shadow mode I can't hug you" Lisa said.
---in rein mind----
"Wow I can't believe you told me yes. After all these years. Now lets kick lika ass!" Rein beast mode said.
-_- )
Rein snarled and cracked her knuckles she charged at sweetie without hesitation she tackled her down and clawed her non-stop she didn't care if she hurt sweetie on the outside or anything else for that matter
---( Mind)---
Rein looked at her beast like self and nodded sadly
" you can have me...I'm yourse. I've given up . Everything ... My mom's max ..sweetie . All of it . I can't defeat what I am ment to be a monster " she said and fell to her knees her ears down.
Sweetie mind )---
Marcie eye twitched she looked at her daughter and her eye twitched again
" hello lika.... Can I talk with you for a moment? While you control my daughter into killing my other daughter? " she asked and tilted her head
I don't care if I lose my miiiinnnndddd ~
Im alreaaaaddddyyyy CUUUURRRSSSSEED-

Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
-_- )
Rein snarled and cracked her knuckles she charged at sweetie without hesitation she tackled her down and clawed her non-stop she didn't care if she hurt sweetie on the outside or anything else for that matter
---( Mind)---
Rein looked at her beast like self and nodded sadly
" you can have me...I'm yourse. I've given up . Everything ... My mom's max ..sweetie . All of it . I can't defeat what I am ment to be a monster " she said and fell to her knees her ears down.
Sweetie mind )---
Marcie eye twitched she looked at her daughter and her eye twitched again
" hello lika.... Can I talk with you for a moment? While you control my daughter into killing my other daughter? " she asked and tilted her head
Sweetie kicked rein off.
-----
"Your not a monster. Have you even gotten star mad she's a beast" lia said. Max was a dark gray cat. She purred as she rubbed against rein.
----
"Yes. My fists would like to talk" lika said. Sweetie was struggling to get up.

Gone

Old December 3rd, 2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:

Lisa hugged her sister.
------
Sweetie kicked rein off.
-----
"Your not a monster. Have you even gotten star mad she's a beast" lia said. Max was a dark gray cat. She purred as she rubbed against rein.
----
"Yes. My fists would like to talk" lika said. Sweetie was struggling to get up.
Rein snarled as max was there she looked at the cat and picked her up she looked back at sweetie and roared she ran off fast using her enhanced speed.
--(mind)--
" I AM! I probably will anger star ! After all these years you of all who tried to control me. Say I'm not? Rubbish! You finally won my soul . I won't be able to get it back . It's over " rein growled she lost sight of who she was her tail was between her legs she even forgotten who her mother's looked like now.
---(sweetie mind)---
Marcie took a deep breath she never resorted to anger never in her life . She walked up lika and stared her in the eyes she was calm it broke her to see sweetie like this . And besides who can say no to an adorable rabbit? She pulled the best cute look she could possibly have her nose twitched and her ears
" please....without fists or violence ...just conversation ... I beg you leave my daughter alone . She has done nothing wrong . What do you want from me? " she asked