Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 12:54 AM
ThunderClan Leader's Den
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 12:27 AM
A Summer’s Day Full of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:54 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old April 20th, 2024, 08:55 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: "To Those Who Remain!" WC All Rank Event

Willowpaw:

Willowpaw padded up beside Rainpaw and mewed a hello to him. To Rabbitpaw, she asked, “I’ll help any way I can!”
@Dolomedes (Rabbitpaw) and @Tulipfur (Rainpaw)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old April 21st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw's tail wagged quick as he watched the approaching cats with glee! He was so happy, he hadn't expected so many cats to listen to him and be interested. Like Meadowpelt said, he was just an apprentice, so it was likely that people aren't going to listen to him but they are. He glanced around as each cat gathered, he purred lightly as Lightningpaw came to his defense though he wasn't as happy about Meadowpelt's decision to leave but he wasn't going to say anything. Poppysong brought up a good point about guarding so he took that into consideration as he counted the cats to divide them up. Well, Poppysong was the only warrior and while Rabbitpaw didn't think it was good to overwhelm her with apprentices there wasn't much of a choice but the apprentices that showed up are likely ones who would take this seriously. Winterpaw on the other paw, as much as Rabbitpaw knew that he would do his best and listen, was too hurt for Rabbitpaw to full comfortable to send out. Winterpaw also had experience with the minks, maybe he could help give a quick lesson to the other apprentices about what to expect and then help Rabbitpaw with the kits, if he was feeling up to it. Rabbitpaw wasn't sure about putting him as a full guard because he is, again, injured. Stars, this was actually kind of difficult, is this what it was like for Miss Twilightstar and Miss Lightningstorm? He shook his head, happy to be taking some of that work then because this was very confusing for an apprentice as young as him.

"Poppysong [ @MangofDoom ], that's a good point, thanks for the guarding idea! But anyways, would you be willing to take Lightningpaw [ @Lightningpaw666 ], Spottedpaw [ @Fish ], and Willowpaw [ @Rustleaf ] out to the territory. I would like for you to look for cobwebs and moss, but I am sure that you know more herbs than me so if you see anything else helpful be sure to grab a pawful!"

With the patrol out of the way, he made a note to ask if Poppysong would be feeling up to supervising a hunting patrol after the herb one returns if there is still time. Rabbitpaw was hoping for at least two warriors but with Meadowpelt's fit they only had one but they would make it work. The blonde apprentice turned next to the two other apprentices, "Winterpaw [ @zozelen ], only if you feel up to it, would you be willing to explain your encounter with the mink to me and Rainpaw so we have an idea of what to expect in the worst case scenario? Oh, Rainpaw [ @Tulipfur ], if you'd be up to guarding the entry of the camp that'd be awesome! Though, Winterpaw, with your injury I am not sure if you should guard? If you feel up to it, then you can of course. If not, you can help me and the kits clean up the warriors den!" Rabbitpaw offered, trusting Winterpaw to know what he can and can't do. Learning from his experience would be nice, but it was also probably pretty scary so Rabbitpaw didn't want to make him talk about it if he didn't want to. Speaking of which he turned his gaze to the kits next!

"Now then! Sparrowkit [ @CallMeCrimson ], Snowkit, and Sunkit [ @Artemis ] if you kits want to come join me, we'll be starting with the first moss ball game! And I, for one, am totally going to win! While I talk to Winterpaw and Rainpaw, you guys go and start making some moss balls for the game!" He added playfully as he jumped from the roots of the tree down. The blonde apprentice watched the kits carefully out of the corner of his eye, especially with the fact he knew of Snowkit's playfulness streak turning mischievous quite often, but approached Winterpaw and Rainpaw to see if the snow-white apprentice was willing to share his tale and/or join Rabbitpaw with the kit games. He gave one last look through camp, "Anyone is still allowed to join! Just come find me in the warriors den!"
[ This event is open to late joining! Have your cat approach Rabbitpaw in the warriors den! ] [ I wanted to start this sooner rather than later as I don't know how long the mink event will last. Make sure to respect any post orders if/when established! ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!
Rabbitpaw header made by Marigoldwhisper!

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old April 21st, 2024, 01:18 AM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Willowpaw looked around for Poppysong.

@MangofDoom

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:08 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Snowkit grinned. (primal instincts should help her aim, I think. She has that, and Silver Tongue) She quickly gathered moss. Sunkit gathered moss at a slower rate.
@Dolomedes
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:17 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

SparrowKit》<Comic Sans MS> |-|
|-| A cream colored tom with black paws and dark brown eyes - 4 moons - Tom - Straight - Purrks: N/A |-|

-----------------------------

SparrowKit quickly went over to get moss, and gathered a bit before following SunKit.

@Artemis @Dolomedes
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:21 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post

|-| A cream colored tom with black paws and dark brown eyes - 4 moons - Tom - Straight - Purrks: N/A |-|

-----------------------------

SparrowKit quickly went over to get moss, and gathered a bit before following SunKit.

@Artemis @Dolomedes
Sunkit turned around. "Hi, Sparrowkit! You're the one who's about to join Chaosclan, right? I'm the med kit helper, Sunkit, aka Sunspot."
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:38 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Sick

Lightningpaw would groom his chest fur as he usually did keeping his fur smooth and clean of any little speck of dirt. Lightningpaw seemed to always be obsessively grooming his fur. He was the complete opposite of Rabbitpaw who Lightningpaw rarely saw groom himself. "Will do Rabbitpaw or should I call you "Rabbitstar" now?" Lightningpaw joked a bit at how Rabbitpaw seemed to be taking charge but otherwise didn't complain in fact he would let out a purr of amusement. "In any case leave it to me I will get all the cobwebs and moss I can carry! Starclan knows I have plenty of practice carrying moss these days." Lightningpaw would tell Rabbitpaw with confidence. Lightningpaw was Rabbitpaw's friend from the very first day he joined the Apprentices den and Lightningpaw was well aware of how much of a go getter Rabbitpaw was.
@Dolomedes

Last edited by Lightningpaw666; April 21st, 2024 at 09:41 PM.
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:42 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightningpaw666 View Post
Lightningpaw would grow his chest fur as he usually did keeping his fur smooth and clean of any little speck of dirt. Lightningpaw seemed to always be obsessively grooming his fur. He was the complete opposite of Rabbitpaw who Lightningpaw rarely saw groom himself. "Will do Rabbitpaw or should I call you "Rabbitstar" now?" Lightningpaw joked a bit at how Rabbitpaw seemed to be taking charge but otherwise didn't complain in fact he would let out a purr of amusement. "In any case leave it to me I will get all the cobwebs and moss I can carry! Starclan knows I have plenty of practice carrying moss these days." Lightningpaw would tell Rabbitpaw with confidence. Lightningpaw was Rabbitpaw's friend from the very first day he joined the Apprentices den and Lightningpaw was well aware of how much of a go getter Rabbitpaw was.
@Dolomedes
"Hey, I'm the 'star' around here! Snowstar of Chaosclan!" Snowkit glared. "So I call the star part of the name!"
@Dolomedes
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:44 PM
~Mushroom obsessed~

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Sunkit turned around. "Hi, Sparrowkit! You're the one who's about to join Chaosclan, right? I'm the med kit helper, Sunkit, aka Sunspot."

----------------------------------

"Hm- Oh yeah! 'Ello then!" he smiled.
Old April 21st, 2024, 08:50 PM
My element is water

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallMeCrimson View Post

----------------------------------

"Hm- Oh yeah! 'Ello then!" he smiled.
"You'll like it. It can be fun." Sunkit said.