Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM
Tips for Writing a Non-Cis...
Last post by dino.
Today 11:42 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 11:37 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:36 AM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:35 AM

Old January 8th, 2017, 05:23 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
@starfall

The tom exited the den, his eyes full of enthusement. But, now that the Clans were safe again, he WAS worried, just as well he should be, and he knew that he could fear for his life if absolute, "Ill do anything it takes." He lived by this quote, as it fit him perfectly. He will do anything it takes. Which of course he would, but at what cost?
Rainpebble lifted her head at the familiar voice and smiled "Good morning Foggysmoke? How are you feeling?" she asked, propping herself up on an elbow as she looked at her companion, her silver eyes shone with joy. She scooted over and layed he rhead down again, letting out a huff "Why don't you join me? It's quite warm over here." she stated, purring happily at the warmth spreading across her, warming up her cold paws.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 8th, 2017, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowstorm View Post
Butterflyheart lays in the clearing taking a small nap. Her ginger and black fur contrasting against the snow (Gahhh writers block)
{It's quite alright }
Cloudspots spotted a relaxed molly napping in the clearing, he stopped and looked down at Butterflyheart, his blue hues flashed with curiousity, he cocked his head to the side and padded closer to the warrior. After a few seconds of just looking he let out a sigh and poked the molly's arm with his paw gently, not wanting to scare her awake, his wiskers quivered, he didn't understand why, but he felt the need to talk to her, talk to anybody really, but everyone else was busy and she seemed talkative, but then again, this was just a guess.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 8th, 2017, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
As Fawnkit gazed around the clearing, she smiled. It was her first time out the nursery, she looked around with her green gaze. She looked around, bouncing as she ran around the clearing. Fawnkit Skipped around, waving her tail around. She came apon multiple den's. Once she looked at the dens, the ran over to the fresh-kill pile, pawing at a mouse. "Whoa..." She mewed. Fawnkit looked around, and pawed at the mouse once more. She pawed at the mouse, then turned in ran, grabbing a leaf. She pawed it in the air, "Cool," She purred.
Starfall opened her eye at the sqeak of a kit, her blue eye sparkled with amusement as she watched the little molly paw at the leaf. The white ragdoll propped herself up on her elbows and watched the brown kit, seeing the young she cat play made her look back to her kithood and her apprentice days, young, carefree...well mostly carefree, but she never was the smartest, still isn't but that was okay, she didn't mind, she liked herself the was she was....the way she is. The white warrior shook her head, getting rid of her thoughts, focousing her attention back to the kit "Hello there, what might your name be? My name's Starfall." she said softly, her blue hues dancing with kindness and curiosity, it didn't take her long to try and become friends with the kit, honewlty it was a little easier for her to talk to kits rather than warriors and apprentices.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 8th, 2017, 06:04 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Fawnkit to no notice to the full grown warrior near her. She giggled pawing at the leaf. Hearing the cat talk made her jump, she looked over. She puffed her fur out, "I'm um, Fawnpaw! I going to be a warrior soon!" She fluffed her fur out as much as possible, trying to convince Starfall that she was almost 12 Moons. She kept the leaf at her paws. Fawnkit lifted her head high, "See?" She mewed.
(Sorry its short writers block x.x)
Old January 9th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Purple People Eater

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
{It's quite alright }
Cloudspots spotted a relaxed molly napping in the clearing, he stopped and looked down at Butterflyheart, his blue hues flashed with curiousity, he cocked his head to the side and padded closer to the warrior. After a few seconds of just looking he let out a sigh and poked the molly's arm with his paw gently, not wanting to scare her awake, his wiskers quivered, he didn't understand why, but he felt the need to talk to her, talk to anybody really, but everyone else was busy and she seemed talkative, but then again, this was just a guess.
The ginger and black molly opens her eyes slowly showing unusually bright blue orbs. Butter sits up quickly and smiles her audits flicking "Oh hi. Did u need something?" she purrs enthusiastically. The small she-cat was about the size of an apprentice but she was built strong and lean. She was glad this tom woke her up. Not many cats wanted to stand and talk very long because of the cold and snow so the molly was growing bored. A small pink tongue slips out of her mouth to lick her nose. She hated the cold. It always made her nose dry and runny.

Watertalon and Phantomspirit
(Thank u Mirefern for this amazing picture)

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 9th, 2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
The ginger and black molly opens her eyes slowly showing unusually bright blue orbs. Butter sits up quickly and smiles her audits flicking "Oh hi. Did u need something?" she purrs enthusiastically. The small she-cat was about the size of an apprentice but she was built strong and lean. She was glad this tom woke her up. Not many cats wanted to stand and talk very long because of the cold and snow so the molly was growing bored. A small pink tongue slips out of her mouth to lick her nose. She hated the cold. It always made her nose dry and runny.
The warrior shook his head, and smiled softly down at the molly "No, I guess I just wanted to say hi, maybe make a new friend." he said, gently laying himself down next to the ginger molly, giving her quite a bit of space. He licked his chest fur then looked at the molly, his blue orbs shone with happiness "Quite the cold weather we're having aren't we, would've been nice if we moved in a warmer location." he laughed, smiling widely as he remembered their move from the old clan site to the new one, he did like it here, but he was a little homesick, that and his brother was probably looking for them, it made him worry. He quickly got rid of that thought with a shake of his head and turned his attention back to the she-cat, hoping he didn't miss anything she said.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 9th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
The warrior shook his head, and smiled softly down at the molly "No, I guess I just wanted to say hi, maybe make a new friend." he said, gently laying himself down next to the ginger molly, giving her quite a bit of space. He licked his chest fur then looked at the molly, his blue orbs shone with happiness "Quite the cold weather we're having aren't we, would've been nice if we moved in a warmer location." he laughed, smiling widely as he remembered their move from the old clan site to the new one, he did like it here, but he was a little homesick, that and his brother was probably looking for them, it made him worry. He quickly got rid of that thought with a shake of his head and turned his attention back to the she-cat, hoping he didn't miss anything she said.
She purrs "Yeah. It sure is strange here. It isn't like our old place" she says. "Its strange not seeing the nursery and apprentice den i grew up in." she adds. Her bright blue orbs sweep over the clan. The rust colored molly stops her gaze when it lands on the tom. Her maw forms a mischievous grin and she flicks him with her tail and jumps away hoping he would give chase. She was a warrior but she had the mind and soul of a kit

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 9th, 2017, 02:20 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
She purrs "Yeah. It sure is strange here. It isn't like our old place" she says. "Its strange not seeing the nursery and apprentice den i grew up in." she adds. Her bright blue orbs sweep over the clan. The rust colored molly stops her gaze when it lands on the tom. Her maw forms a mischievous grin and she flicks him with her tail and jumps away hoping he would give chase. She was a warrior but she had the mind and soul of a kit
@starfall

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ
Old January 9th, 2017, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Cloudspots stared in the direction that the molly ran, surprise evident on his face. The silver tom crouched and was about to launch forward, ready to chase the molly before images of his brother standing on the Highledge flashed in his mind, he narrowed his eyes and sat up straight, he couldn't act like a kit, not when his brother was missing and his siblings were still trying to get over the fact that he's gone, he had to act responsible. The warrior neatly wrapped his tail around his paws and flattened his ears, sadness danced in his blue hues as he looked at the molly, it was time for him to act like a warrior, especially after the battles he was put through, his clan needed him, and he can't act like a kit at this time. With a huff he picked himself up and began to pad in the direction of the gorse tunnel, not casting a glance back at the ginger molly "I'm sorry but I cannot play with you at the moment, I'm a little too busy." he said begrudgingly, wishing that he could go back and play, but he got rid of that thought and stopped, 'I don't have to go hunting right this moment.....maybe we could chat a little more.' he thought before he turned and padded in the direction of the molly, " I can chat with you, but only for a short amount of time, then I must go hunt." he stated, smiling softly at the ebony and ginger she cat, hoping she understood.

|| Site ||

For you and me

Let's get lost at sea

Old January 9th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Purple People Eater

Quote:
Cloudspots stared in the direction that the molly ran, surprise evident on his face. The silver tom crouched and was about to launch forward, ready to chase the molly before images of his brother standing on the Highledge flashed in his mind, he narrowed his eyes and sat up straight, he couldn't act like a kit, not when his brother was missing and his siblings were still trying to get over the fact that he's gone, he had to act responsible. The warrior neatly wrapped his tail around his paws and flattened his ears, sadness danced in his blue hues as he looked at the molly, it was time for him to act like a warrior, especially after the battles he was put through, his clan needed him, and he can't act like a kit at this time. With a huff he picked himself up and began to pad in the direction of the gorse tunnel, not casting a glance back at the ginger molly "I'm sorry but I cannot play with you at the moment, I'm a little too busy." he said begrudgingly, wishing that he could go back and play, but he got rid of that thought and stopped, 'I don't have to go hunting right this moment.....maybe we could chat a little more.' he thought before he turned and padded in the direction of the molly, " I can chat with you, but only for a short amount of time, then I must go hunt." he stated, smiling softly at the ebony and ginger she cat, hoping she understood.
Butterflyheart frowns and leans towards him and licks his ear "Whats bothering u?" she asks her voice going from her bright cheerful demeanor to a caring almost mother-like way

FEED MAH BABBIES PLZ