Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Biographies

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 03:04 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM

Old December 24th, 2023, 01:24 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default cel's cats

Cel's Character Bios

= main
slanted = future character

ThunderClan
Fawnsplash
Maplekit

RiverClan
Mistyshard
Mossypaw
Cedarfrost
Sunnypaw
Shakyeyes(throwaway)

ShadowClan
Palepaw
Grimrose

WindClan
Applefrost
Dustypaw

Template credit to @/Kyrieknight

NAME
Name:
Previous Name/s:
Future Name/s:
Brief Description:
Personality:
+
Trait
Trait
Trait
÷
Trait
Trait
Trait
-
Trait
Trait
Trait
Overview:
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Mentor/s:
Name- description
Apprentice/s:

Family
Mother:
Father:
Siblings
Brother/s
Sister/s
Mate/s
Kit/s

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Cause of Death: (if applicable)

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Others
•~ALLIES~•
•Name•
Description
(pronouns, alive/dead, clan, @/user).
opinion
•~ACQUAINTANCES~•
•Name•
Descrption
(pronouns, alive/dead, clan, @/user.).
Description

•~RIVALS~•

•~ENEMIES~•

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Bio:
Kithood:

Apprenticeship:

Warrior:

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Quirks
* Quirk

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Dislikes

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Phobias
Phobia (description).

Diseases/Disabilities

Theme Song/s:
Name- Author

Reference Image

cel's character bios

= main
slanted = future character

thunderclan
fawnsplash

riverclan
mistypaw
cedarfrost

shadowclan
palepaw

windclan
n/a

starclan
cinderblaze

outsiders
parsley

WIP
❀❀❀❀
name -
- prefix meaning
- suffix meaning
past names -
clan -
rank -
past ranks -
gender -
pronouns -
age -

allegiance description -
detailed description -
reference -

personality overview -
traits -
personality type -

purrks -
plots -

positive

neutral

negative

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den

Last edited by starry; March 25th, 2024 at 02:58 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 02:50 PM

Default Re: cel's cats

Mistypaw
❀❀❀❀
name - mistypaw
- misty for her often closed way of living and how there is a border of "mist" in front of her emotions (she never wants to tell anyone)
- paw is the required clan suffix
past names - mistykit, mistypaw, stormpaw
clan - riverclan
rank - apprentice
past ranks - kit
gender - female, afab
pronouns - she/her
age - 35 moons

allegiance description - gray tabby with one amber eye, the other one is covered with a scar
detailed description - Mistypaw is an average sized gray tabby. Her fur coloring is more on the lighter side of gray, and while her stripes are definitely a different color, they aren't too different from her base coat. What is most noticeable about her is perhaps her scars. Most significantly, there's a big scar that draws across her left eye. She is unable to see from that eye. On her neck, she has claw marks that go pretty deep, looking like a death wound - which they were, because she died once and the scars remained. On multiple places of her pelt there are small scars, although they aren't noticeable upon first glance. Her one eye that's not wounded is a deep amber color that has a slight copper shine to it.
reference - her album

personality overview - to be done
traits -
+ kind, helpful, clever +
= sensitive, curious, quiet =
​- insecure, reserved, shy, traumatized, depressed -
personality type - to be done

purrks - mind reader
plots - n/a

positive
birdsnow - "birdy is such a great friend, my best buddy forever! we've been through so much together and i will protect her at all costs. no one hurts her on my watch!"

fawnlight - "she was an amazing medicine cat for riverclan and a sister to me. i.. i miss her so much."

silversnow - "she was so amazing and felt like.. more than a friend. i wonder where she is now."

neutral
tbd

negative
tbd

❀❀❀❀

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Last edited by starry; January 4th, 2024 at 01:07 PM.
Old December 26th, 2023, 03:32 PM

POST FORMATS

- Applefrost -
WindClan Warrior | He/him | 20 moons

TEXTTEXTTEXT "WORDSWORDSWORDS"

- Palepaw -
ShadowClan Apprentice | She/her | 6 moons
Flock Together [Tier 1] | Kitty Softpaws

- Cedarfrost -
RiverClan Warrior | He/him | 21 moons

- Mistypaw -
RiverClan Apprentice | She/her | 35 moons
Mind Reader - Permanently Active

Last edited by starry; December 28th, 2023 at 01:14 PM.
Old December 30th, 2023, 07:18 AM

AGING DAYS

Mossykit: 26th of every month

Mistypaw: 1st of every month

Palepaw: 24th of every month

Cedarfrost: 1st of every month

Fawnsplash: TBD

Old January 13th, 2024, 06:39 AM

MOSSYKIT

MOSSYKIT
Name: Mossykit
Previous Name/s: Leonard
Future Name/s: Mossypaw, Mossy---
Clan: RiverClan, formerly an outsider.
Romantic Preference/Sexuality: TBD
Brief Description: This tomcat is quite fluffy, but small for his age, his fur very soft to the touch. He makes sure to always keep it groomed. His tail, chest, and one back paw is white, along with a splotch of white on his back and a few speckles around his body. The other parts of his fur are made up of dark grey, light grey, and light brown/reddish brown splotches. His remaining three paws are made up of the reddish brown color. He has a muscular statue, though his ears are pretty small. His tail is not as fluffy as the rest of the body, though still extremely soft and covered with a thick layer of fur. His eyes are a warm, chocolate brown, with tiny sparkles of green in them that can only be seen in the right light. He has a tiny scar on the back of his ear from his time as an outsider, which is barely visible.
Personality:
+
Kind
Helpful
Loving
÷
Hesitant
Quiet
cautious
overthinker
-
pessimistic
anxious
insecure
Overview: Mossykit is a very shy kit who doesn't speak much. He is afraid of being judged or hated by his clan, and still quite insecure about formerly being a loner. Clan life is new to him, and he's never had to be around so many cats before, let alone speak to them. This definitely shows, and he needs time to gain trust and start speaking normally. Secretly, he admires the otherkits when they play with eachother and talk without an end, and hopes to be part of them one day. However, he overthinks everything, so it's hard for him to start conversation without thinking about every single negative thing that could happen. Of course, there are good sides to him. He's extremely sweet and caring, a humorful and loyal cat when you've gained his trust. He loves helping others and always tries walking around with a smile on his face. He is very caring about his clan, not wanting anyone to get hurt or lost. When it comes to loyalty to RiverClan, Mossykit knows no boundaries. He'd do anything to support his clan who accepted him even with his origins. He is always open for new challenges and loves learning new things. In some situations he can be pessimistic and cautious, always making sure nothing gets out of control and often thinking the worst of things.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Mentor/s:
N/A
Apprentice/s:
N/A

Family
Mother:
Brindle- dead outsider. 52 moons at death, fluffy white molly with redish brown speckles and bright green eyes. NPC.
Father:
Parker- dead outsider. 55 moons at death, lean dark grey tomcat with lighter grey spots and brown paws. Dark brown eyes, NPC.
Siblings
Brother/s
Jamie- deceased outsider, stillborn. 0 moons at death. White tomcat with a single dark grey paw and green eyes. NPC.
Sister/s
Charlotte- deceased outsider, stillborn. 0 moons at death. Redish brown molly with a white tail and light brown eyes. NPC.
Mate/s
N/A
Kit/s
N/A

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Others
•~ALLIES/FRIENDS~•
•TANSYPAW•
dilute tortie molly with brown eyes and rounded ears
(she/her, alive, RiverClan, @/silver.).
Mossykit doesn't know many cats in the clan, but Tansypaw is one of the first he talked with and liked. He trusts her more than others because she seems really nice to him and doesn't hate him for being shy - at least, that's what he interprets. He's unsure if he can view her as a friend or not, as he does not want their friendship to be one-sided if it exist, so he views her as a.. nice clanmate. He finds her work interesting and loves the smell of herbs.

•PRISTINEKIT•
snow-white feline with a grey overcoat, black markings, and blue eyes
(she/her, alive, RiverClan, @/Rose.).
Mossykit is still unsure how to view her, but she seemed nice when they talked. He doesn't know much about her but still hopes she doesn't hate him for bumping into her.
•~ACQUAINTANCES~•
•Name•
Descrption
Description

•~RIVALS~•

•~ENEMIES~•

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Bio:
Outsider Life:
Leonard was born to Brindle and Parker, along with his two siblings Jamie and Charlotte. They were stillborn, but he barely remembers them except for his mother's tales about them, as he was 0 moons old when they died. His life started off pretty good. His parents made sure he always had enough to eat even if that meant they'd starve, and he felt safe from any dangers. That all changed when he was just 1 moon old and they moved dens. He was excited for this new beginning, so he slept really peacefully the first night. However, he suddenly woke up to the sound of his father's screams. It terrified him, but he wanted to help, so he went outside of the den. He saw a big badger mauling his father, and his mother was fighting it. Before he could register anything, his mother killed the badger and fell to the ground. He rushed over to her, seeing that she had a big wound. He stayed with her and cried until she was dead, then walked somewhere. Leonard didn't know where to go, so he just went as far as his paws could take him and collapsed on the floor. He was found by a clan cat and brought into RiverClan, where he gained his new name, Mossykit.
Kithood:
Mossykit was unsure what to do when he joined RiverClan at a moon old. He just stayed silent and kept to himself. Now that he's three moons old, he's finally trying to get over his barrier and talk to some cats and make friends.
Apprenticeship:

Warrior:

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Quirks
* TBD

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Kind cats
Shells
Collecting things
Mossball
•••••
Dislikes
Cold
Rudeness
Talking

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Phobias
Phobia (description).

Diseases/Disabilities
Anxiety

Theme Song/s:
Name- Author

Last edited by starry; January 13th, 2024 at 06:41 AM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 04:38 AM

PALEPAW

NAME
Name: Palepaw
Previous Name/s: Palekit
Future Name/s: Paleberry, Palefeather, Palebird (TBD)
Clan: ShadowClan
Romantic Preference/Sexuality: Straight
Brief Description: Palepaw is a small, short-furred calico shecat. Her base color is mostly white, and her spots are cream-orange and grey. Her eyes are a bright aquamarine blue.
Personality:
+
Kind
Helpful
Loving
Adaptive
Loyal
÷
Talkative
Cautious
Protective
-
Clumsy
People pleaser
Messy (sometimes)
Overview: Palepaw is a kind and open molly who strives to always do best for her clan. While she is a people pleaser and always wants to do good, she doesn't go above and beyond for that - not in an ambitious way. At times she can be a little dreamy, caught up in her own world, which causes her to get off track. Pale is also quite protective, wether that's good or not depends. She is a bit nervous when something goes wrong, because she doesn't want to make a wrong decision or action, and she gets clingy at times. If this molly likes someone, she'll do a lot to protect them. But overall she's nice and hardworking.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Mentor/s:
Batflight- alive, ShadowClan. 36 moons, small black she-cat with green eyes. @/lesbianism
Apprentice/s:

Family
Mother: Unknown
Father: Unknown
Siblings
Brother/s Unknown
Sister/s Unknown
Mate/s N/A
Kit/s N/A

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Others
•~ALLIES/FRIENDS~•
•BATFLIGHT•
small black she-cat with green eyes
(she/her, alive, ShadowClan, @/lesbianism).
"Batflight is really nice!! She's an amazing mentor and even more than that, she's a strong warrior. I love talking with her, and she is really good at training me. I've done so much in so few moons. I like how she's patient with me but also manages to train me well. I admire to be like her in the future, and I hope we'll be friends even when I'm a warrior!"
•JAYFROST•
tall silver tabby tom with cold blue eyes
(he/him, alive, RiverClan, @/al3cc766)
"Even though he's from RiverClan, I've really taken a liking to him. Of course I'm loyal to ShadowClan, but it's really fun to interact with him at gatherings and I hope we can keep that kind of gathering friendship going. It's interesting to hear his stories and perspectives with him being from another clan. I think he is a strong and loyal warrior, and RiverClan is lucky to have him in their ranks! He doesn't mind my questions, which is nice."

•~ACQUAINTANCES~•
•YELLOWPAW•
tall, lithe golden cat with black legs
(he/him, alive, ShadowClan, @/spore.).
"Well.. I'm not really sure what to think about him yet! We've been on a patrol together and we didn't interact much, but he seemed interesting. Maybe I'll go talk with him sometime in the future. I wonder what he thinks of Vulturefang, because my first impression on the deputy wasn't the best but I'm sure he can be alright and not so cocky with his apprentice at least?"
•BITTERBANE•
black-tailed white she-cat with black paws and ears, and yellow eyes
(she/her, alive, ShadowClan, @/corrosion!)
"I haven't talked that much with her, but we went searching for moss together and it was fun. I hope we can do that again at some point, or maybe go hunting together! Bitterbane seems nice and I like that she let me be more independent and wasn't completely overprotective."

•~RIVALS~•

•~ENEMIES~•

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Bio:
Kithood:
Palekit was born to [UNKNOWN] and [UNKNOWN] along with her littermates [UNKNOWN]. Her kithood was pretty average, as she just spent her days playing mossball, playfighting, and interacting with a few other kits. She found life as a kit quite boring and was happy to finally progress to an apprentice and be allowed out of camp.
Apprenticeship:
At 6 moons, Palepaw was apprenticed to Batflight. She has not been an apprentice for long but has already had enjoyable experiences such as moss picking with Bitterbane, stealth training with Batflight and two patrols. Her first gathering was interesting, and she met Jayfrost there, who she hopes to interact with at her next gathering as well.
Warrior:

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Quirks
* Quirk

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Snow
Training
Looking for moss
Helping her clanmates
•••••
Dislikes
Very rude cats
Irresponsible slackers
Mud

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Phobias
Phobia (description).

Diseases/Disabilities
N/A

Theme Song/s:
Name- Author

[base credit: link]

Last edited by starry; January 19th, 2024 at 10:32 AM.
Old January 19th, 2024, 04:41 PM

DUSTYPAW

DUSTYPAW
Name: Dustypaw
Previous Name/s: Dustykit
Future Name/s: TBD
Clan: WindClan
Romantic Preference/Sexuality: Straight
Brief Description: Dustypaw is a lithe, tall for his age tomcat. His fur is brown with a bengal pattern on it, and his eyes are a bright sapphire / grass green.
Personality:
+
Trait
Trait
Trait
÷
Trait
Trait
Trait
-
Trait
Trait
Trait
Overview:
÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Mentor/s:
Name- description
Apprentice/s:

Family
Mother:
Father:
Siblings
Brother/s
Sister/s
Mate/s
Kit/s

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Cause of Death: (if applicable)

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Others
•~ALLIES~•
•Name•
Description
(pronouns, alive/dead, clan, @/user).
opinion
•~ACQUAINTANCES~•
•Name•
Descrption
Description

•~RIVALS~•

•~ENEMIES~•

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Bio:
Kithood:

Apprenticeship:

Warrior:

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Quirks
* Quirk

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Dislikes

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Phobias
Phobia (description).

Diseases/Disabilities

Theme Song/s:
Name- Author

Reference Image

Old February 25th, 2024, 01:59 AM

Basics

Current Name:
Fawnsplash
Other Names, if any:
Fawnkit, Fawnpaw
Age (in moons):
17 moons
[In Human Age: 1 year, 5 months]
Sexual Orientation:
Straight
Creation Date:
22/12/2023

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan:
ThunderClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any:
N/A
Warrior
Mentor(s):
N/A
Apprentice(s):
Shadepaw, Woodpaw
Formerly: Ferretpaw

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s):
Open
Mother(s):
Open
Sibling(s):
Open
Offspring:
N/A

Best Friend(s):
N/A
Friend(s):
N/A
Neutral:
N/A
Acquaintance(s):
N/A
Enemies:
Adderscorch
missing

Crush:
N/A
Significant Other:
N/A

Personality

Overview:
Fawnsplash is a very helpful, open molly who enjoys talking. She's very loyal to ThunderClan and would do a lot to prove that. Over her time as a mentor she has noticed she thoroughly enjoys teaching young cats, but also she sometimes can be seen spending time in the nursery as she enjoys kit's company. Regardless of this she could never imagine giving up her warrior life for too long because of getting children; she'd rather adopt them but she would not want to be a queen. Generally she is very easygoing and fun to be around. She always tries to make the best out of situations. However when it comes to actual battles or serious topic she won't back down; rather, she will do anything for her clan. Fawnsplash can sometimes be a bit overprotective. When someone has gotten into her heart, she will protect them until she dies, no matter the situation. Unless it has something to do with her clan - she stands for "loyalty over family" as ThunderClan is super important to her. Sometimes she can be a little nosy, trying to get into every situation and put in her own opinion even when it's really not a good idea.
Traits:
outgoing, helpful, loves kits, overprotective, nosy, patient

Mental Age:
17 moons
Psychiatric Complications:
N/A
Phobias:
Fear of large bodies of water (Thalassophobia)

Sociability:
9/10
Outlook:
Neutral
Responsibility:
8/10
Cleanliness:
7/10
Generosity:
8/10
Manners:
7/10
Bravery:
7/10
More Logical or More Emotional?:
Emotional

Favorite Season:
Newleaf [Spring]
Favorite Food(s):
Squirrel
Favorite Sound:
The chirping of birds

Greatest Hope:
To be seen as a reliable clanmate by her clan; mainly her clan's high ranks.
Greatest Strength:
Very helpful and determined to assist her clan through any hardships.
Loves training apprentices.
Greatest Weakness:
Has a very weak spot for kits.
Will throw away many things, maybe even too many things, to prove her loyalty to ThunderClan.
Worst Nightmare:
Being exiled, not having the ability to be a warrior because of a disability or sickness (such as blindness and deafness combined, incurable illness, etc.)

Quirk(s):
TBD
Theme Song(s):
TBD

Background

Place of Birth:
Former ThunderClan nursery (before the sinkhole event)
Date of Birth:
September 5th, 2022
Former rank(s):
Kit, apprentice
Beliefs:
StarClan, Dark Forest

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s):
White base coat
Fur Texture:
Soft and smooth, but not exactly silky
Fur Length:
Medium length
Markings:
Cream and brown tortie patches
Eye Color:
Has heterochromia; one blue and one green eye (left one is blue, right one is green)

Body Type/Structure:
Slim and lanky, however still has quite a few muscles that aren't visible.
Height:
A little bit above average/medium.
Weight:
Light, a bit below average
Voice:
A medium-range tone; gentle and almost a bit feathery
Gait:
Elegant
Scent:
Leafy and kind of sweet

Scars / Deformities:
Is missing an ear from the RiverClan raid
Diseases / Conditions:
N/A

Coordination:
7/10
Reflexes:
8/10
Strength:
5/10

Image(s):
Reference

Last edited by starry; February 25th, 2024 at 08:27 AM.
Old February 25th, 2024, 12:20 PM

Basics

Current Name:
Cranekit
Other Names, if any:
Cranepaw, Crane?
Age (in moons):
3 moons
Sexual Orientation:
TBD
Creation Date:
February 14th, 2024

Residential Information

Current Affiliation/Clan:
WindClan
Former Affiliation/Clan, if any:
N/A
Kit
Mentor(s):
N/A
Apprentice(s):
N/A

Interpersonal Connections

Father(s):
Open
Mother(s):
Open
Sibling(s):
Loonkit
Offspring:
N/A

Best Friend(s):
N/A
Friend(s):
Open
Neutral:
N/A
Acquaintance(s):
Chasmkit
Enemies:
N/A

Crush:
N/A
Significant Other:
N/A

Personality

Overview:
"For people with the ESFJ personality type (Consuls), life is sweetest when it’s shared with others. These social individuals form the bedrock of many communities, opening their homes – and their hearts – to friends, loved ones, and neighbors.

This doesn’t mean that they are saints or that they like everyone. In fact, they are much more likely to form close bonds with people who share their same values and opinions. But regardless of other people’s beliefs, ESFJ personalities still strongly believe in the power of hospitality and good manners, and they tend to feel a sense of duty to those around them. Generous and reliable, they often take it upon themselves – in ways both large and small – to hold their families and their communities together.

People with the ESFJ personality type are altruists. They take seriously their responsibility to give back, serve others, and do the right thing. And they believe that there is a clear right thing to do in nearly every situation. While some personality types adopt a more lenient, live-and-let-live attitude, ESFJs may find it difficult to not judge when someone takes a path that strikes them as misguided. As a result, they often struggle to accept it when someone – particularly someone they care about – disagrees with them or chooses to walk a path that they do not understand." – 16personalities.com
[Read more here]
Traits:
TBD

Mental Age:
4 moons
Psychiatric Complications:
N/A
Phobias:
Fear of very loud noises (Phonophobia)
ex. firecrackers when they're very close

Sociability:
9/10
Outlook:
Responsibility:
Cleanliness:
Generosity:
Manners:
Bravery:
More Logical or More Emotional?:

Favorite Season:
Favorite Food(s):
Favorite Word:
Favorite Sound:

Greatest Hope:
Greatest Strength:
Greatest Weakness:
Worst Nightmare:
Deepest Darkest Secret:
Most Treasured Memory:

Quirk(s):
Theme Song(s):

Background

Place of Birth:
Date of Birth:
Former rank(s):
Beliefs:

Physical Traits

Fur Color(s):
Fur Texture:
Fur Length:
Markings:
Eye Color:

Body Type/Structure:
Height:
Weight:
Voice:
Gait:
Scent:

Scars / Deformities:
Diseases / Conditions:

Coordination:
Reflexes:
Strength:

Image(s):