Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Rose
Today 01:31 PM
Fiercefire is Back!
Last post by Quacky
Today 01:28 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:27 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
How does WCO see you?
Last post by sock

Old April 21st, 2024, 06:02 AM
Stargazing constellation

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Stormkit
Cream and White Molly with yellow eyes

. _________ . ___________ .

Stormkit trotted into the den curiously. She adamantly ignored the searing
pain in her ear and simply plopped down on her rump. She wasn't exactly
sure what she was supposed to be doing right now, so she took the liberty
of licking her paw and tenderly swiping it over her injured ear to remove the
dry blood which pulled uncomfortably at her ear fur. After a few more moments,
she was already bored of it. Was she supposed to say something? Uh... uh...
her mind failed her and the shorthair decided to call out.

' Hello. ' She didn't care about how stupid it sounded. Instead the kitten
decided to continue. ' My name's Stormkit! I used to be called Pixie but then
Leader renamed me that!! Because my mom!! I think Stormkit sounds really fierce!
Like; HEY! I'm gonna bite you! '
Her yellow eyes were bright as she chattered
on about who-knows-what. ' I hurt my ear though. And there's a scratch under
my eye. Actually two scratches. It might sound really silly if there's nobody back
there. To me anyways. Because if you aren't there how can it sound silly? '

She chortled wordlessly at the thought. If a cat had approached, she didn't know.
She was on a roll with her yapping.

' Why are you guys going to put plants on me? I think it sounds silly. Buuuut
Leader said it would--
A tiny gasp escaped the bicolor Molly. She'd broken a
rule!! Oh no!! ' If there's any cats back there you're STRAAANGERS. And I was
always told stranger danger! What do the strangers have to say for themselves! '

@ellie [Feel free to have Moss have been there already and she didn't know it lmao]

Last edited by Aquaria; April 27th, 2024 at 05:55 PM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:07 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Sharpfrost slowly dragged a de-bee'd bee nest into the medicine cats nest.

+1Bee hive!
And Bout +5 Cobweb from the others in the patrol

@ellie ? If this is in the wrong spot lemmie know and ill move it.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw

Last edited by Willie Warf; April 27th, 2024 at 11:08 AM.
Old April 22nd, 2024, 09:41 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

❀⊱ { - 1 Marigold // - 1 Cobweb } ⊰❀

A small voice reverberated off of the sensitive hairs within the canals of the herbalist’s oriental shaped ears, his freckled nose twitched as he padded on diligent white tipped paws from the belly of the medicine cat’s den to its mouth, mossy hues constrict as golden rays seep harshly pushing the shadows deeper into the den… herbs, the warm new leaf breeze carrying the heady scents of the towering pine forest and marshes that resided outside of the confines of the Shadowclan camp, blood… blood, the kit brought with her the tangy, metallic, bittersweet scent of blood. The kit - well, now the fierce Stormkit - through her yappin had helpfully disclosed her ailments, along with some scattered, partially nonsensical details about her past life and Dawnstar and strangers… he was a stranger but that was neither here nor there as the clan as a whole would be strangers for a while. Two scratches beneath her eyes and a torn ear, the creamy molly seemed alright as she peered around the den, widened orbs seemed to be as bright as her sunny hues, ”Well, Stormy, I am Mossfreckle,” the freckled oriental feline purred with a hint of a breathy chuckle in his calm tones, ”Yes, yes, we will be putting plants on you but these plants are magic and will make you feel better and keep your wounds from getting worse - luckily all the herbs you need are pleasant,” with that the retreated momentarily back into the darker depths of the den and into the belly where Lostspark and him kept their herb stockade, she truly needed no more than marigold and cobwebs and for that he was thankful for the lithe grey former enforcer who had gone out on many a gathering escapade to resupply the beforehand mentioned supplies which Shadowclan seemed to go through a mile a minute.

Returning to where the little one stood, Mossfreckle gingerly swept a white tipped paw over the chilled stone of the cavernous den and delicately placed the cobwebs upon the clean stones, his maw chewing the marigold bud to a smooth pulp as his paws busied themselves with the section of a smaller and larger bandage from the silken threads he had brought forth: one for the minor scraps and a larger wad for the tattered ear… luckily it seemed she could hear just fine, there wasn’t much he could do for wounds to the inner workings of the ear canals… a lone claw of insecurity raked tauntingly across his tattered heart opening the thin crimsons rivers once more, a shake of his angular head rid his starry mind of the anxiety… later… the fear resided in his core for later, resided past the cliff in his mind, resided in the starless abyss of the darkest confines of the herbalist’s mind. ”First things first we are going to make sure that your scratches don’t get in infected,” the tom spoke as he spat the marigold paste onto the ground, ”this is marigold and it is a magic plant from Starclan that helps to do just that, I am going to apply this beneath your eye and on your ear so I need you to stay reallll still for me, little one,” with that out of the way the medicine cat apprentice dipped a white tipped paw into the paste and began to gingerly apply the paste on the scrapes beneath the kits eye in small dabs before working on the more severe of the two wounds on the kits ear. Pawing the cobwebs into thin strips the medicine cat spoke once more in his calm bedside mannered tones, ”These are cobwebs and they work as bandages to keep the paste on and the grim and infections out. They may feel funny and be a bit of a nuisance because of your wounds placements but I need you to be real good and keep your paws off them for me, okay little one, can you do that for me?” Mossfreckle meowed as he pressed a small strip of the gauzy webs beneath her eye and took the rest of the cobweb and wrapped the tatters ear tightly enough for it to stay but not tightly enough onto cut the circulation off, he was sure the one on her ear would be particularly tenuous but it was best to keep the wound clean. ”Alrightyyyy Stormy, you are good to go if all feels well,” the herbalist purred as he patted the kits head gently with a white tipped paw carful to avoid her wounded ear.

{ @Aquaria ~ Stromkit }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by ellie; April 23rd, 2024 at 08:47 AM.
Old April 24th, 2024, 08:41 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

LostPaw

"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"

Lostpaw padded in and looked around, she looked at mossfreakle and purred "mossfreakle! I brought you prey." she meowed with a mouth full of a vole and a frog, she placed them down for mossfreakle. "maybe one of your patients need one so here, the frog is for you and the vole can be for any cat who needs it in here." she meowed softly before backing up. "I'm going to go hunt again, if you need herbs I can find them for you." she smiled at the other apprentice. her tail waving back and forth slowly.

@ellie (mossfreakle)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old April 27th, 2024, 06:07 PM
Stargazing constellation

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

❀⊱ { - 1 Marigold // - 1 Cobweb } ⊰❀

A small voice reverberated off of the sensitive hairs within the canals of the herbalist’s oriental shaped ears, his freckled nose twitched as he padded on diligent white tipped paws from the belly of the medicine cat’s den to its mouth, mossy hues constrict as golden rays seep harshly pushing the shadows deeper into the den… herbs, the warm new leaf breeze carrying the heady scents of the towering pine forest and marshes that resided outside of the confines of the Shadowclan camp, blood… blood, the kit brought with her the tangy, metallic, bittersweet scent of blood. The kit - well, now the fierce Stormkit - through her yappin had helpfully disclosed her ailments, along with some scattered, partially nonsensical details about her past life and Dawnstar and strangers… he was a stranger but that was neither here nor there as the clan as a whole would be strangers for a while. Two scratches beneath her eyes and a torn ear, the creamy molly seemed alright as she peered around the den, widened orbs seemed to be as bright as her sunny hues, ”Well, Stormy, I am Mossfreckle,” the freckled oriental feline purred with a hint of a breathy chuckle in his calm tones, ”Yes, yes, we will be putting plants on you but these plants are magic and will make you feel better and keep your wounds from getting worse - luckily all the herbs you need are pleasant,” with that the retreated momentarily back into the darker depths of the den and into the belly where Lostspark and him kept their herb stockade, she truly needed no more than marigold and cobwebs and for that he was thankful for the lithe grey former enforcer who had gone out on many a gathering escapade to resupply the beforehand mentioned supplies which Shadowclan seemed to go through a mile a minute.

Returning to where the little one stood, Mossfreckle gingerly swept a white tipped paw over the chilled stone of the cavernous den and delicately placed the cobwebs upon the clean stones, his maw chewing the marigold bud to a smooth pulp as his paws busied themselves with the section of a smaller and larger bandage from the silken threads he had brought forth: one for the minor scraps and a larger wad for the tattered ear… luckily it seemed she could hear just fine, there wasn’t much he could do for wounds to the inner workings of the ear canals… a lone claw of insecurity raked tauntingly across his tattered heart opening the thin crimsons rivers once more, a shake of his angular head rid his starry mind of the anxiety… later… the fear resided in his core for later, resided past the cliff in his mind, resided in the starless abyss of the darkest confines of the herbalist’s mind. ”First things first we are going to make sure that your scratches don’t get in infected,” the tom spoke as he spat the marigold paste onto the ground, ”this is marigold and it is a magic plant from Starclan that helps to do just that, I am going to apply this beneath your eye and on your ear so I need you to stay reallll still for me, little one,” with that out of the way the medicine cat apprentice dipped a white tipped paw into the paste and began to gingerly apply the paste on the scrapes beneath the kits eye in small dabs before working on the more severe of the two wounds on the kits ear. Pawing the cobwebs into thin strips the medicine cat spoke once more in his calm bedside mannered tones, ”These are cobwebs and they work as bandages to keep the paste on and the grim and infections out. They may feel funny and be a bit of a nuisance because of your wounds placements but I need you to be real good and keep your paws off them for me, okay little one, can you do that for me?” Mossfreckle meowed as he pressed a small strip of the gauzy webs beneath her eye and took the rest of the cobweb and wrapped the tatters ear tightly enough for it to stay but not tightly enough onto cut the circulation off, he was sure the one on her ear would be particularly tenuous but it was best to keep the wound clean. ”Alrightyyyy Stormy, you are good to go if all feels well,” the herbalist purred as he patted the kits head gently with a white tipped paw carful to avoid her wounded ear.

{ @Aquaria ~ Stromkit }

Stormkit
Cream and White Molly with yellow eyes

Stormkit was delighted as a tabby tom trotted over to her.
His name was Mossfreckle! Well, now, what an amusing name.
It was VERY difficult for Pixie to keep quiet now, but somehow
she managed and listened intently. PLEASANT??? Were there
UNPLEASANT plants? Well, now, that was a curious thought.
Her yellow eyes were wide as she watched the healer's every
movement. Twitch. Twitch twitch. Sitting still was basically like
asking a frog not to jump for a day. Impossible. "WHOA!!"
She blurted suddenly in delight. Magic plants!! From the SKY!!
Well, she assumed they were from the sky. The stars were in the
sky, were they not? The marigold, as he called it, tickled her ear
furs and made her wriggle slightly in her pelt. There was little pain
from the area, merely a tiny wince when it touched her scratches.
STUPID SCRATCHES. She couldn't even bite them in retaliation,
unfair play! Staying still was frustrating, but she managed. Then,
it touched the inside of her ear. WOW. She let out a tiny squeak.
"Wow, that tickles." she informed in a deep and serious tone.
The cobwebs felt funny on her fur, but she let it slide. Silly-named
cat seemed to know what they were doing. She deemed him a new
name; SillyMoss. It suited them much better in her expert opinion,
even though she had no general idea who this cat even was. When
he said not to touch them, she touched them without thinking. Only
for a second. "WHOA. That feels so funny! I won't touch it again,
because I have control!! Thank you for the magical plants... ... ...
SillyMoss."
She had already almost forgotten his name. The first
thing that came to her mind was Sillymoss. Well, he called her Stormy,
so she accepted that dutifully. Nothing was more important to the scrap
than proper names.

_______._______.______
@/ellie (You can reply or not it doesn't matter )

Last edited by Aquaria; April 27th, 2024 at 06:07 PM.
Old May 1st, 2024, 02:20 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Angelic

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)

Oriental shaped ears perked in the belly of the medicine den as the herbalist’s name was called from the mouth of den - well, kind of his name - a small form came bouncing in much to Mossfreckle’s confusion, freckled nose twitched in an attempt to scent the bittersweet tang of blood or the stench of illness, white muzzle parted and yet he could smell nothing out of the ordinary that required medical attention. Feathery, white tipped tail twitched with a tête-à-tête momentary irritation and confusion, ”Lostpaw,” the lanky feline spoke in plain tones - a cant if his angular head was the only greeting he gave her - he thought that was her name as she had been part of the irksome patrol… not her fault in the slightest but that was the only interaction he had with to call forth in recognition, ”Thank you for the prey, little one. Herbs will never be turned down but i cannot think of anything that is running low at the moment. I hope you enjoy your hunt, make sure to take your mentor or another warrior along with you” with that the tom was done and he returned to shuffling herbs into neat piles and a polite swish of his tail dismissed the apprentice from his den.

{ @sylvia26 ~ Lostpaw }

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker