Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:23 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:13 PM
Come Along with Me, It's...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:13 PM
[P] Who are you? [Ranboo...
Last post by PoisonOrchid
Today 01:11 PM

Old April 21st, 2024, 07:29 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

──────────╮
Tom | He/him |
⚜ What a interesting being, Lostsparks mannerisms and behavior was truly entertaining to observe. Entertaining in a way that wasn't stupid or embarrassing but something.... he couldn't explain. Never the matter, he was enjoying this small interaction even though it had just begun. Watching her chatter on, he smiled faintly. It seemed she didn't need his help, it was quite impressive she had done this all by herself. Wait, why was he surprised again? She was one of the most capable cats in the clan, surely cleaning a den was a walk through the woods? And it seemed it was, the den was spotless after all. His thoughts were momentarily disrupted when he noticed a flower (that looked very familiar) fell from her fur. After a heartbeat, he realized it was the flower he gave to her. Thrilled that she must've liked the gift, he hoped she didn't recognize who gave it to her. Whiterose preferred to remain anonymous I'm such matters.

⚜Letting it slip from mind, he reached forward and swooped it up with his paw. "I believe you lost this?" He hummed lightly. Leaning forward, he moved to drop the flower by her front paws. After the movement he simply listened to the medicine cat, ears pricking in interest as he did so. A prison or a quarantine facility? Odd ideas, but he supposed she had a different way of thinking. "Truly intriguing." He commented "While a prison would certainly be something, I'd like to think on the brighter things.... well, somewhat brighter. A room for the ill would prove beneficial, seeing they wouldn't interrupt you as you work, and it would provide a more peaceful opportunity to recover. " He was almost hesitant to give his opinion, for he knew nothing on the subject. But she did ask.. so his thoughts wouldn't be too much of a bother. "Take that with a grain of salt darling, I'm not really educated in this feild." Leaving his thoughts there, he brushed the woolly tail over his paws, and awaited an answer.

──────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old April 22nd, 2024, 10:51 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

Mousefoot grumbled as she laid in her nest. She hadn't stretched in a while or moved much at all. Part of her wondered if that was what was causing her legs to hurt. Or it was her old age, which she continually got annoyed by. It wasn't the greatest, but at least kits always came to you for stories. Mousefoot's mind wandered to a different place. She thought about when she would join the ranks of StarClan, and all of her friends that she would meet again. With this putting her at ease, she laid her head down on the soft moss nest. A faint snoring could be heard as her flank cautiously rose and fell.

Last edited by rubberRatroom; April 22nd, 2024 at 10:52 PM.
Old April 27th, 2024, 08:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

She/Her | Purrks Overlook

Attention flitting back to Whiterose when he spoke up, offering the flower she'd not noticed had fallen from her fur, the Medicine Cat blinked once, countenance brightening ever-so-slightly. "Oh, yes, thank you." A small smile spread over her face, tilting her mouth upward. "One of my family members gave it to me." She explained after a moment, eyes still twin embers of happiness.

"I mean, er, I still have to figure out which of them it was so I can properly thank them, but..."
Lostspark reached to to rub her other paw awkwardly. "I have an... alarmingly large amount of family, and considering all the cats that come and go to and from my den-" The Medicine Cat frowned, glancing over at Whiterose. What the hell was she doing? She had no reason to explain herself to a Clanmate?

But it felt nice, for the first time in forever, to talk to someone without being judged, without having to measure her every word. So tentatively, Lostspark continued. "I couldn't single out the scent of whoever dropped off this flower." She shrugged, lifting said item into her paws and tucking it back into her fur. "So I figured they'd realize I appreciate the gesture if they see me wearing it." She felt rather silly, talking this out - but Lostspark hadn't had... a friend, in forever. She wanted something simple like that. With no expectations, no burden, no pressure.

After a moment, the molly inclined her head. "Thank you. For the suggestions, by the way. They have been noted." Yikes. She was back to being stiffly, awkwardly formal.

[ @elaif - Whiterose ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; April 27th, 2024 at 08:20 PM.