Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
silverpaw training [p]
by glitch
Last post by glitch
Today 11:28 AM
go!
Last post by silver.
Today 11:12 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by stag
Today 11:09 AM
Strike Hard [p]
Last post by Saki
Today 10:59 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 10:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 16th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ @Sneakyfox55; ]

Linnetwing padded out of the warriors den wanting to do something productive. An idea popped into her head and she padded to the apprentices. Brightpaw may not be her apprentice anymore, but she could still take him out, since his current mentor hadn't trained him in a while. "Hey Brightpaw you wanna do some hunting?" she asked. Maybe after they could do some battle practice.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old June 16th, 2020, 10:17 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Greyfur assumed that Primrosewhisper was saying she loved him with the thump of her tail, it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He really wanted her to be his mate, but at the same time he wasn’t sure if it was just that he found her pretty, after all he hardly knew her,” I’d love to get to know you better.“ he meowed.
Primrosewhisper held herself back from nodding eagerly, instead settling for a more graceful dip of her head. If he wanted to know her better, that would require speaking. She still wasn't fully comfortable with him constantly hearing her voice, but she didn't want to disappoint the older tom. She readjusted the positioning of her paws a few times, finally smiling as she set them just right. With a satisfied flick of her ears, the ragdoll peered back up at Greyfur to answer and questions he may follow up his statement with.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old June 16th, 2020, 10:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Primrosewhisper held herself back from nodding eagerly, instead settling for a more graceful dip of her head. If he wanted to know her better, that would require speaking. She still wasn't fully comfortable with him constantly hearing her voice, but she didn't want to disappoint the older tom. She readjusted the positioning of her paws a few times, finally smiling as she set them just right. With a satisfied flick of her ears, the ragdoll peered back up at Greyfur to answer and questions he may follow up his statement with.
Greyfur paused not sure what to ask about her so he paused,” What would you like to tell me about” he asked trying to think of what she could tell him. He really did love her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 16th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Greyfur paused not sure what to ask about her so he paused,” What would you like to tell me about” he asked trying to think of what she could tell him. He really did love her.
Primrosewhisper furrowed her brows, trying to drum up what she could tell Greyfur. He wanted to know about her, but... what did she share with him? The ragdoll didn't quite want to tell him about her past, but she figured a few little details couldn't hurt. "well... i don't like spiders or water. my favorite sounds are birds singing and rolling stones, and i think violets are the prettiest flowers." Rather hypocritical, her favorite flower. Her own namesake was pretty, yes, but Primrosewhisper was fascinated by the rich purple of violet petals. Oh, what was she thinking? It felt silly, telling Greyfur about her little preferences and fears. He just seemed so mature. Maybe he didn't like flowers. Or thought that her being afraid of water was funny. He didn't seem that way... but the mollie's worries couldn't budge from it. Well, it didn't hurt to find out, did it? "d-... do you have any favorites?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 16th, 2020, 10:46 PM
a plant

Post Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@Fernmilk
Birchpelt licked the kits head. "You are just the cutest thing" the tabby purred.
Old June 16th, 2020, 10:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Primrosewhisper furrowed her brows, trying to drum up what she could tell Greyfur. He wanted to know about her, but... what did she share with him? The ragdoll didn't quite want to tell him about her past, but she figured a few little details couldn't hurt. "well... i don't like spiders or water. my favorite sounds are birds singing and rolling stones, and i think violets are the prettiest flowers." Rather hypocritical, her favorite flower. Her own namesake was pretty, yes, but Primrosewhisper was fascinated by the rich purple of violet petals. Oh, what was she thinking? It felt silly, telling Greyfur about her little preferences and fears. He just seemed so mature. Maybe he didn't like flowers. Or thought that her being afraid of water was funny. He didn't seem that way... but the mollie's worries couldn't budge from it. Well, it didn't hurt to find out, did it? "d-... do you have any favorites?"
Greyfur gave a nod,” I’m sorry you have a fear of water and spiders, I’ll be sure to kill any spider I see for you. As for the water, I’ll walk alongside the water to protect you from the water.“ he meowed pausing to think about his favorites,” My favorite flower is a buttercup, they sometimes grow near the Windclan border. I love to watch rain fall on leaves.“ he meowed he didn’t really have a favorite sound so he didn’t talk about it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 16th, 2020, 11:19 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Greyfur gave a nod,” I’m sorry you have a fear of water and spiders, I’ll be sure to kill any spider I see for you. As for the water, I’ll walk alongside the water to protect you from the water.“ he meowed pausing to think about his favorites,” My favorite flower is a buttercup, they sometimes grow near the Windclan border. I love to watch rain fall on leaves.“ he meowed he didn’t really have a favorite sound so he didn’t talk about it.
Primrosewhisper purred, brushing her cheek against Greyfur's in thanks. No cat other than her mother had ever promised to protect her from her fears. This... this was new. Exciting, yet scary. But the tom seemed so gentle, willing to share his feelings in response to hers. A little spark of trust ignited in Primrose's mind, making her smile. Maybe soon... maybe she could trust him. Fully trust him. "oh, rain makes me so calm. it's... pretty."

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 16th, 2020, 11:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Primrosewhisper purred, brushing her cheek against Greyfur's in thanks. No cat other than her mother had ever promised to protect her from her fears. This... this was new. Exciting, yet scary. But the tom seemed so gentle, willing to share his feelings in response to hers. A little spark of trust ignited in Primrose's mind, making her smile. Maybe soon... maybe she could trust him. Fully trust him. "oh, rain makes me so calm. it's... pretty."
Greyfur was surprised by that since rain was water technically, but he gave a nod,” I love to watch it fall. But I don’t like getting drenched by the rain.“ he added.

Old June 17th, 2020, 12:21 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Greyfur was surprised by that since rain was water technically, but he gave a nod,” I love to watch it fall. But I don’t like getting drenched by the rain.“ he added.
The ragdoll molly shook her head quickly. "oh no, not at all. i can't deal with getting wet." Getting wet made her feel heavy. Like she could just sink into the ground and never come back up. Just the thought of it made her chest tighten, forcing her to take a few deeper breaths to calm herself down. She thumped her tail and readjusted, feeling jumbled and sloppy. Nothing was quite right there. Veering off of Primrosewhisper's issue with calming down, she couldn't help but feel like talking around Greyfur had gotten easier. She definitely wasn't eager to speak or wanting to go into tangents, but it wasn't as greatly stress-inducing than usual. This is nice...

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old June 17th, 2020, 12:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The ragdoll molly shook her head quickly. "oh no, not at all. i can't deal with getting wet." Getting wet made her feel heavy. Like she could just sink into the ground and never come back up. Just the thought of it made her chest tighten, forcing her to take a few deeper breaths to calm herself down. She thumped her tail and readjusted, feeling jumbled and sloppy. Nothing was quite right there. Veering off of Primrosewhisper's issue with calming down, she couldn't help but feel like talking around Greyfur had gotten easier. She definitely wasn't eager to speak or wanting to go into tangents, but it wasn't as greatly stress-inducing than usual. This is nice...
Greyfur gave a nod,” Especially if you get muddy in the rain, I’ve had that happen when it started pouring in the middle of the patrol.“ he meowed, he couldn’t help but agree with her on that. Greyfur had noticed that Primrosewhisper was talking a bit more than she had originally.

Closed Thread