Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:18 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Kacey!
Today 09:18 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:15 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 09:12 PM

Old April 13th, 2023, 07:14 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Default Opration: Mockingbird

“Cats like me can’t be Loved, because we end up giving away our Hearts at Birth”
On a dark night in which the fog was so thick you could cut it with your claws, a Litter of Kits was born to a young she-cat named Ebony, and a Young Tom Named Beanpaw (ex thunderclanner, currently 15 moons of age). Of this Litter one was pitch black (Ravenkit), another was a black,white and orange calico (Dappledkit), another pure white(Blizzardkit), another which was a Runt with dark ginger fur. And the last one (Burntkit)… He is the spitting image of his Grandmother/father Deadflame.

5 moons after their birth, their Mother is Killed by a Rogue and their father whisks them away to safety, badly injured himself. He knows he won’t be able to keep the kits safe anymore and guides them towards Thunderclan, hoping that the clan he once lived in would be the best thing for his kits. Once at the border the family runs into CAT1 and CAT2. Beans will explain the Situation, begging the two cats to please take in the young kittens.

After some Talk CAT1 decides to take in The Kits and will take them to Thrushstar or Bramblebeak or a Keeper.

The Kits Will End up Hopefully becoming Thunderclan cats. As they are only 5 moons old they will become kits. Once they are apprenticed though, a lot of their individual personalities Start to Show as the Siblings Start Living out their own lives and Adventures.

Now that they have become a part of the clan, the adventures will begin!

Burntpaw Plot
Burntpaw and MENTOR1 are out visiting the Border with CAT3 and APPRENTICE1. As they patrol and learn to Scent Mark, CAT3 suddenly picks up the sharp scent of death. In concern and deep hope it's not a clanmate the patrol follows the smell. Burntpaw and APPRENTICE1 will run ahead despite the warnings of the older cats. Turns out it's just, thankfully, crow-food, but when Burntpaw and APPRENTICE1 charge over to it they accidentally startle a flock of crows, earning them an attack of angry birds.

The apprentices, being young, are about the size of the annoying birds and therefore will need the two older cats to come to their rescue. Thankfully the two end up only with a few bruises and some wild hair styles, which will send the two older cats into a fit of laughter, saying that with all the feathers scattered around it looked like a big old bird fight and suggest taking the feathers back to camp as nesting material.

During this the two apprentices notice something on the way back. It seems like CAT3 is nervous about returning to camp.

As they enter camp with their findings, CAT2 passes by them and Burntpaw notices how CAT3 has turned bashful and shy as CAT2 interacts with the group. Realizing that CAT3 has a crush on CAT2, he decides to gather up his siblings and tell them about this. The siblings will eventually decide to play matchmaker
And so the young secret group of Matchmakers, who have decided to code name this secret group Mockingbird, lay out their plans to get the two warriors together.

More details about the ending will be provided later once the roles have been filled!

If you sign up for this beware this is only the beginning of a matchmaking Group, one that will remain secret for a long while before they are found out. So you will be seeing a lot of Burntpaw and Sibs Plots. If you lost interest please let me know so i can find another cat to fill your role!

please give me a detailed disc of your cat! i am looking also for rpers for the kits: you can give them whatever gender and personality you want, but please keep the names, at least till their warrior ceremony

CAT1- Starwhisker @Kay~
Ravenkit/paw- @U.S.S. Catacombs
CAT2- Lightfrost @Lightfrost

Last edited by Zei; May 11th, 2023 at 06:08 PM.
Old April 13th, 2023, 07:58 PM

Default Re: Opration: Mockingbird

I will join your rp. If you let me I am Lightfrost,I am a sleek black furred female, with white dipped ears,feet,and tail. I'm fun, bisexual, protective, will die for anyone she loves, she's flirty,beautiful,and cute. She's always been a Thunderclan cat, but her mother died at child birth and well her father, doesn't talk much ever since her mother died. He's always blamed her for it. So her father's sister Thistleberry took her in and gave her what her father could not, a home. Everyone says she's the most beautiful cat they've ever seen, but noone's ever gotten even close to making it. She really just focuses on her duties right now, but she wants to be loved. Will she ever find love?
Old April 13th, 2023, 09:07 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

I think my cat Starwhisper could fit cat one! Even though she’s very realistic, she has a soft spot for kits. Her description is in my signature but I recommend clicking on the character page (website), the link is dubbed “The Website of Characters” otherwise it’ll appear blank

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; April 13th, 2023 at 09:07 PM.
Old April 14th, 2023, 10:23 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kay~ View Post
I think my cat Starwhisper could fit cat one! Even though she’s very realistic, she has a soft spot for kits. Her description is in my signature but I recommend clicking on the character page (website), the link is dubbed “The Website of Characters” otherwise it’ll appear blank
we have Found CAT1
Flamy say's Hi Starry!!1
Old April 14th, 2023, 03:44 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by DynaMight View Post

we have Found CAT1
Flamy say's Hi Starry!!1

<3

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old April 14th, 2023, 07:05 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@DynaMight

The black tom - Ravenpaw - is the pessimist of the group. He does not see it as others do, but he allows himself to be carried along with his sibling's shenanigans. He is very... Different. He sees everything as night, black, darkness. This young cat only cares about his siblings, and he would do anything, kill anything, give his own life... To save them.

This small young tom has pitch black fur with no markings, but his eyes are such a dark, vivid blue-green color that they are very easily seen in darkness.

Speaking of darkness... He is Dark Forest aligned, but he does not hesitate to speak his mind when/if it is needed. He will be trained by my DF tom(Fallenstep).

(oh, yeah, and you kind of spelled Operation wrong! )

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Last edited by Spartan-117; April 14th, 2023 at 07:08 PM.
Old April 18th, 2023, 09:38 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightfrost View Post
I will join your rp. If you let me I am Lightfrost,I am a sleek black furred female, with white dipped ears,feet,and tail. I'm fun, bisexual, protective, will die for anyone she loves, she's flirty,beautiful,and cute. She's always been a Thunderclan cat, but her mother died at child birth and well her father, doesn't talk much ever since her mother died. He's always blamed her for it. So her father's sister Thistleberry took her in and gave her what her father could not, a home. Everyone says she's the most beautiful cat they've ever seen, but noone's ever gotten even close to making it. She really just focuses on her duties right now, but she wants to be loved. Will she ever find love?
Quote:
Originally Posted by U.S.S. Catacombs View Post
@DynaMight

The black tom - Ravenpaw - is the pessimist of the group. He does not see it as others do, but he allows himself to be carried along with his sibling's shenanigans. He is very... Different. He sees everything as night, black, darkness. This young cat only cares about his siblings, and he would do anything, kill anything, give his own life... To save them.

This small young tom has pitch black fur with no markings, but his eyes are such a dark, vivid blue-green color that they are very easily seen in darkness.

Speaking of darkness... He is Dark Forest aligned, but he does not hesitate to speak his mind when/if it is needed. He will be trained by my DF tom(Fallenstep).

(oh, yeah, and you kind of spelled Operation wrong! )
accepted
Old April 20th, 2023, 08:48 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old April 21st, 2023, 06:15 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

What are Blizzardkit, Ravenkit, and Dappledkit: AFAB or AMAB?
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!
Old April 21st, 2023, 06:19 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritedWarrior View Post
What are Blizzardkit, Ravenkit, and Dappledkit: AFAB or AMAB?
Ravenkit, Played by U.S.S. Catacombs is Male
but the other too will have their gender's picked by whoever roleplays them