Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:55 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:54 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:45 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 11:44 AM
Dawnpaw {Dawnfade}...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 11:39 AM

Old June 1st, 2022, 07:56 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Events

Name of Event: The Weakest Link
Who will be hosting it?: Cougarivy!
What is the Event about/for?: A sort of watch-your-back hunting excursion. Warriors and apprentices will be split into 2+ teams but everybody hunts individually. The winning team will be based on the lowest scoring individual. Of the lowest individual score from each team, whoever has more catches wins for their team.
The twist: Teammates are allowed to attack the lower performing members of their team, if the attacker wins then the attacked is kicked off the team(based on first blood). If the attacked wins then nothing changes, except that it just wasted time they could’ve been hunting.
The second twist: Any cats kicked off their original teams will make up a 3rd team. If the highest scoring individual of that team catches more than the highest scoring of each of the other teams, then the kicked-out team wins.
This will simultaneously build up the prey pile and also promote/practice staying vigilant at all times, preparing for the unexpected, and 1v1 battle practice. It can also practice risk management decisions. Not kicking out a cat who isn’t performing will lose the team the game, regardless of how much prey they all catch, but attacking a teammate will take time away from that cat that they could’ve spent hunting to make sure they didn’t also fall behind.
Mention Me: @Undertaker

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old June 7th, 2022, 07:43 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naiad View Post
Name of Event: the witch hunt
Who will be hosting it?: Orchidmoon and maaaybe someone else. I'll have to see who I can rope in.
What is the Event about/for?: Orchidmoon is disappointed about how the Hunting Scavengers event went. she'd hoped that the other teams were less dreadful than her own, but in light of the recent meeting, it seemed that wasn't the case, so now she wants to hold a practice event. one cat - either Orchidmoon or someone I get to help with the event - will hide in the woods, perhaps the new territory in order to become even more familiar with the terrain, and the participants will be split into pairs and sent out to find them. once found, a sparring match will take place. whoever finds the hider first wins the event; the sparring portion is just for practice, as well as Orchidmoon's own amusement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post
Name of Event: The Weakest Link
Who will be hosting it?: Cougarivy!
What is the Event about/for?: A sort of watch-your-back hunting excursion. Warriors and apprentices will be split into 2+ teams but everybody hunts individually. The winning team will be based on the lowest scoring individual. Of the lowest individual score from each team, whoever has more catches wins for their team.
The twist: Teammates are allowed to attack the lower performing members of their team, if the attacker wins then the attacked is kicked off the team(based on first blood). If the attacked wins then nothing changes, except that it just wasted time they could’ve been hunting.
The second twist: Any cats kicked off their original teams will make up a 3rd team. If the highest scoring individual of that team catches more than the highest scoring of each of the other teams, then the kicked-out team wins.
This will simultaneously build up the prey pile and also promote/practice staying vigilant at all times, preparing for the unexpected, and 1v1 battle practice. It can also practice risk management decisions. Not kicking out a cat who isn’t performing will lose the team the game, regardless of how much prey they all catch, but attacking a teammate will take time away from that cat that they could’ve spent hunting to make sure they didn’t also fall behind.
Both events are approved, you can start them whenever.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old June 7th, 2022, 08:26 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

name of event: shadow lerk
who will be hosting: shadowscar
what is the event abourt/for: This event is suppose to test the shadowclanners on how quiet they can be the rules are simple and easy, the game will get harder on every round until the last remainder, this is also suppose to test there hiding skills [ you can never know] there will be 3 rounds, the host will let the shadowclanners to hide, but they have to be silent so shadowscar cannot hear them, this is kinda like hide and seek, the players are allowed to move around but they need to be silent and find hiding spot every time they move to a different spot, shadowscar will try to find them all but in every round the ones who were found cannot join back in and they are spectaters last one not to be found will be titled as shadow lerker for a week
mention: @Undertaker

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old October 5th, 2022, 06:04 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Name of Event: Spider's versus Flies
Who will be hosting it?: Cobwebpaw
What is the Event about/for?: a fun team against team event! they'll compete in a gathering of certain objects and racing them back to their 'base'! first team to gather all their items Wins! so after like 3 Rounds of this, the team that wins 2 out of 3 games wins!
Old December 19th, 2022, 08:46 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Event Requests Form
Name of Event: Catch That Cat!
What is the Event about/for?: kind of like the Game Clue, the cats will be divided into groups with one group being the 'murderer', that group will leave clues about for the other groups to find and determine he meaning off, the group that figures out the 'murderer' group wins! each round the 'murderer' group changes so different cats get a chance to be the bad guy or the good guys. this event will help build teamwork and help cats use their brains for once...
Mention Me: @Undertaker @BEAR.

Last edited by Zei; December 19th, 2022 at 05:23 PM.
Old December 19th, 2022, 04:33 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle Bell Dragon View Post
Event Requests Form
Name of Event: Catch That Cat!
What is the Event about/for?: kind of like the Game Clue, the cats will be divided into groups with one group being the 'murderer', that group will leave clues about for the other groups to find and determine he meaning off, the group that figures out the 'murderer' group wins! each round the 'murderer' group changes so different cats get a chance to be the bad guy or the good guys. this event will help build teamwork and help cats use their brains for once...
Approved

Purrks

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
Old January 15th, 2023, 05:43 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Name of Event: Stalking Shadows
Who will be hosting it?: Mirehound
What is the Event about/for?: All about practicing blending into the shadows. As a cat who feels the most comfortable when wearing the night as a second pelt Mirehound wants to make sure the rest of ShadowClan don't forget their roots as cats of the darkness. Taking place at night, this event will be a game of sorts, similar to "red light, green light". On Mire's command, cats will start from one starting point and try to make their way to the end of the course. When Mirehound calls to halt, they must be able to remain hidden in the night time and not be seen. There may be obstacles they encounter along the way as well that will increase the difficulty of staying hidden. If they are spotted they will be out of the game and it will continue for a few rounds to see how many cats can stalk through the night and eventually make it to the finish line.

Last edited by taillow; January 15th, 2023 at 05:44 PM.
Old January 19th, 2023, 08:58 PM
Moonraven's brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by daenerys View Post
Name of Event: Stalking Shadows
What is the Event about/for?: All about practicing blending into the shadows. As a cat who feels the most comfortable when wearing the night as a second pelt Mirehound wants to make sure the rest of ShadowClan don't forget their roots as cats of the darkness. Taking place at night, this event will be a game of sorts, similar to "red light, green light". On Mire's command, cats will start from one starting point and try to make their way to the end of the course. When Mirehound calls to halt, they must be able to remain hidden in the night time and not be seen. There may be obstacles they encounter along the way as well that will increase the difficulty of staying hidden. If they are spotted they will be out of the game and it will continue for a few rounds to see how many cats can stalk through the night and eventually make it to the finish line.
Approved

Purrks

Old March 4th, 2023, 11:55 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Name of Event: Silent Communication
What is the Event about/for?: A follow-up to the Stalking Shadow's event; Often times what goes paw in paw with stalking silently through the shadows is being able to communicate without using words. Tail signals, ear flicks, head and paw gestures - all of those are utilized to ensure that if sneaking up on an enemy camp, the sneakers remain undetected. Mirehound would gather a group of cats, likely in camp since it won't require going out into the territory, and be teaching basic tail signals, paw gestures, ear flicks, and what they all mean. Essentially this will aide ShadowClan in being able to communicate effectively without having the added issue of talking out loud and giving their positions away when faced with real life situations.
Mention Me: @Undertaker - I could have her bring it up at the end of the leaders' den roleplay we have going on!

Last edited by taillow; March 4th, 2023 at 11:56 AM.
Old March 4th, 2023, 12:59 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Name of Event: A Storm of Shadows

Who will be hosting it?: Shadowfur

What is the Event about/for?: This event will focus on giving everyone a refresher on battle skills, in preparation for any violent conflict that comes down the line. Ideally, Shadow will have two helpers to lead the event with him. All participants will be split into three groups, each assigned to one of the event leaders. Each leader will focus on teaching their “speciality”. For example, Shadowfur’s speciality is takedowns and grappling. Sparring will be done with claws unsheathed, unless Elm and Ivy prefer for it to be done with claws sheathed due to low herb stores. After the event, the three event leaders will get together and name two cats each from their group who impressed them. These six cats will be invited to a bracketed mini-event competition to crown the top fighter among them.

Mention Me: ( @Undertaker )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.