Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 06:53 PM
~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:47 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by chickadee
Today 06:46 PM
Sharks and minnows
by Aolani
Last post by Aolani
Today 06:44 PM
The Swift Tiger {p}
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 20th, 2020, 12:15 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Flashclaw padded over beneath Breezerock, ginger pelt fluffed and dark, ocean blue eyes trained on Twilightstar. His tail tip was flicking back and forth as he made his way towards the front of the group, wondering what their leader had to announce now.

[Open]

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old May 20th, 2020, 12:17 PM
What even...

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post
-- @kittygirl @Spiderfrost --
{Wasn't supposed to write a reply today, but I could not have Breezy miss out on Echo's ceremony}

The silver tom shot up at the words of the call, tail flicking as he knew what this was about. Trying his best to find a certain white apprentice Breezefeather just hoped he could get to her before her ceremony started. His eyes though, were also drawn to the calico pelt of a certain cat who he was still shocked to see every time he spotted her fur. But he had to focus, or somewhat. Hoping that Echopaw would be able to find him before her ceremony, he sat down by Lilypaw. He knew other clanmates would question him, but well, mental health came before suspicion and he wanted to make sure she settled in well too. "Settling in well?" he asked, eyes still scanning the clearing for the white pelt of Echopaw.

Lilypaw glanced Breezefeather's way with a what-can-you-do sort of shrug.

"I've been watching the other cats a lot. I'm not too sure how to go about interacting with anyone yet. But I feel fine taking my time adjusting to the change of scenery." she hummed. Spotting a couple kits and apprentices join the fray.

"Looking for someone in particular?" she asked as she turned to see him distractedly glancing across the clearing.

-- @kittygirl --
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:21 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Shimm --

Weaselskip was determined. She had to find her best friend Brindle. Or whatever the deputy was. After her dragging him off to therapy, him then sending her out on patrol with the 3 ugly ducklings... she didn't know how to feel about the deputy, but she was still determined to find him and annoy the living hells out of him. That was for sure. Her grey body swinging slowly she spotted the deputy and sat down beside him, tail flicking ever so slowly. "Finally pulled your head out of your ass? Or are you still determined to wallop and cry from the misery that you are bringing down on yourself?"

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:27 PM

My Mood: Tired

[OPEN]

Birchpaw padded out of the apprentice den and into the clearing, with was quickly being filled with cats. I wonder what kind of news Twilightstar will share with us today, she thought. I hope it's something exciting.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:31 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

A small grumble arose from Crescentmoon, but she did her best to shove it down. Today was supposed to be a day of celebratory, yes?
------

Two kits slid out of the nursery, the third to young to leave her mother. One, Hivekit, was only following the scents, and gaping around in the dark. Meanwhile, Softkit, was looking for somebody she could sit by.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Heatherspirit padded over to the BreezeRock, curious about what Twilightstar had to say.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:42 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Coldamber opted out of attending this clan meeting, not feeling like moving her wiggly little fuss budgets to possibly ruin it by making a fuss. If something important was announced, someone would come and tell her about it, right?

[ open ]
Shockpaw leapt over their lazy lump of a brother Dimtail and slid into their favourite spot, jumping up and wiggling in place a bit before settling in.

[ open ]
Dimtail was very rudely awoken from his nap by his younger sibling bopping him in the face with their tail as they rushed past. He slowly stalked to his spot and plopped back down, yawning.

[ open ]
Oh, ceremonies!
Silvercinder sauntered over to the Breezerock and sat by whoever seemed friendliest.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:46 PM
i am kenough

Elderpaw approaches the Breezerock at the leader's summons. Lately, she hadn't been feeling too well. Her belly felt squishy and her sleep had been getting worse. So as she finds a place among her Clanmates, she sort of slumps over, tired and quiet. She has yet to notice that it was Echopaw's ceremony she would be attending today.
Old May 20th, 2020, 12:55 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Goldkit ran out of the nursery. Her first meeting!
Old May 20th, 2020, 01:05 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Spiderfrost @kittygirl --

At her comment Breezefeather nodded. "Mhm. A certain white apprentice. Echopaw. This is supposed to be her warrior ceremony and I.. I don't know where she is." He kept looking out but then turned his gaze back on the gathering clan, nudging Lilypaw in a friendly gesture. "Gotta get used to this... Is it any different from back in Shadowclan?" After he'd asked that he turned his gaze back to the sea of cats hoping that the damned apprentice would soon find him. Or he would have to go to the apprentice den and dig her out.

{Open! - Stag needs to be stopped please guys help me}

Stagkit heard Twiglight's voice and the kit was instantly scampering and rolling his way out from the medicine cat den where his nest still was. He didn't know why he still slept with Oogly but the older cat just... was fun? That was the word wasn't it? But he wondered what the occasion was and with his blue eyes he started at Twiglight on the stone... Could he get to Twiglight? Maybe? No... Stag could not walk... nor jump... nor fly. Maybe if he bit another tail he could go flying? Still rolling and bumbling, - since he was still unsteady and kept belly flopping when walking properly - he accidentally rolled into another cat... and spotted their tail. Trying to catch it with his paws he failed and just fell on top of it.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Closed Thread