Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM

Old March 21st, 2017, 08:01 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Silverclan and Blazeclan!

Yes...

It's back

YAYY XD

Okay so anyways, anybody who was in Blazeclan listen up. @EclipsemoonXD will be in charge of what is happening in that clan. And also she's the one who created it, so.

Anybody who was in Silverclan, listen up. I'm in charge of Silverclan (well duh I created it XD). Anyways, my set of rules may or may not be different from Eclipsemoons. BUT if there are any confusions about the, talk to both of us in like a group PM or something.

On to the rules!

RULES:

Site rules apply!
NO Godmodding, powerplaying, or any of that trash. It's rude and unfair to others.
• Be nice to others and respect their characters.
• Have atleast some experience in roleplaying.
• Post atleast more than one line. Those are hard to reply to!
• Make your posts atleast 3+ lines please. It's not very hard to do.
• If you have read this far put "RainbowLlama" in your Other section.
• This is no a first come first serve type of thread! Although Medicine cat has already been selected.
• If me or Eclipse ask you to do something, please do it!
• You can't have a kit if you don't have someone to be the mother!
• You can only have one high rank!
• If you decided not to roleplay here anymore, don't just leave. Come and tell me so I will be able to know!
• If you don't make atleast two posts in a week then I'll assume you stopped roleplaying here.
• Read the rules and enjoy!

Form:
Name:
Clan:
Looks:
Personality:
Rp example:
Activity:
Other:
Questions:

Silverclan:
Leader: Lyrastar ; @Lyra
Deputy: Cloudbillow ; @TehDerpyShoelace
Medicine Cat: Echolight ; @Aashka
Medicine Cat App. : Wishpaw ; Jay-Jay
Elders: Always Open : Amberrose, Ravenheart, Bloodstripe, Sweetsong
Warriors: Always Open : Arcticfeather, Eveningfire, Lilywish, Silverdrop, Gingerflame, Daisybark, Flameamber, Ripplenose, Crimsonjaw, Palmspell,
Apprentices: Always Open : Blazepaw, Maplepaw,Whisperpaw, Stonepaw, Waterfallpaw, Twigpaw
Queens: Only up to four queens : Tangerinesong
Kits: Each queen is only aloud to have up to three kits : Open

Blazeclan:
Leader: Tsunamistar ; @vixenandwillowlikecookie
Deputy: Burrheart ; @Lashingtail
Medicine Cat: Chapparalthorn ; @EclipsemoonXD
Medicine Cat App. : Hopekit (soon to be Hopepaw)
Elders: Always Open : Funnelclaw
Warriors: Always Open : Miststriker, Gingerleaf, Fruitsling, Leafswirl, Geckofall, Flaresoul
Apprentices: Always Open : Asterpaw, Flickerpaw, Autumnpaw, Flamepaw
Queens: Only up to four queens : Open
Kits: Each queen is only aloud to have up to three kits : Open

The questions marks are only there because I'm not sure ^-^. Also, people can apply for deputy and med cat app. I will pick whoever seems like they are right for the job. AND this is in the future so for example: Amberkit who was Spiritclouds kit, would now be an elder or a warrior about to become and elder.

Last edited by lyra; April 6th, 2017 at 07:25 PM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:15 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: Silverclan and Blazeclan!

Form:
Name:
Burrheart
Deputy
Clan:
Blazeclan
Looks:
http://cat.mau.ru/bur/bur12.jpg (I do not own)
Personality:
Ambitious, determined, loyal, somewhat charming, can be very irritable if you say the wrong thing, likes to give lectures, follows the warrior code and if someone says the code is stupid, he lashes out, ambitious, quick to judge,. Anything else will develop
Rp example:
Burrheart woke, grumbling. He sat up, peering out of the den with his tired ambitious amber eyes. The powerful tom padded out of the den, his paws drumming on the hard dirt floor. His mouth flooded as he caught the scent of the fresh kill pile, his ears bent back. He picked up a scrawny mouse, scarfing it down as the taste of blood hit his tongue. The ambitious deputy flicked his ears, hoping to hear somecat's conversation. He didn't think of it so much of digging his muzzle in somecat's business as much as he thought of it as knowing what he needs to know. He was the deputy, after all.
Activity:
I go on the laptop every other hour. Sometimes less if I have a bit of homework.
Other:
Rainbowllama
Questions:
Does he have an overpowered charisma?

Last edited by New Adventures; April 11th, 2017 at 12:54 AM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:20 PM
yuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lashingtail View Post
Form:
Name:
Burrheart
Deputy
Clan:
Blazeclan
Looks:
http://cat.mau.ru/bur/bur12.jpg (I do not own)
Personality:
Ambitious, determined, loyal, somewhat charming, can be very irritable if you say the wrong thing, likes to give lectures, follows the warrior code and if someone says the code is stupid, he lashes out. Anything else will develop
Rp example:
* Burrheart woke, grumbling. He sat up, peering out of the den with his ambitious golden eyes. Burrheart padded out of the den, his paws drumming on the dirt floor. His mouth flooded as he caught the scent of the fresh kill pile, his ears bent back. He picked up a scrawny mouse, scarfing it down as the taste of blood hit his tongue. *
Activity:
I go on the laptop every other hour. Sometimes less if I have a bit of homework.
Other:
Rainbowllama
Questions:
Does he have an overpowered charisma?
(he's fine X3 accepted, though EclipsemoonXD will decided if you get deputy or not)
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:23 PM
yuh

Name: Amberrose // Gingerleaf // Lyramoon lyramom XD // Miststriker // Blazepaw // Maplepaw
Age: 67 moons // 30 moons // 17 moons // 23 moons // 12 moons // 6 moons
Gender: Female // Female // Female // Male // Male // Female
Rank: Elder // Warrior // Warrior, possibly deputy // Warrior // Apprentice // Apprentice
Clan: Silverclan // Blazeclan // Silverclan // Blazeclan // Silverclan // Silverclan
Looks: just give me a minute
Personality: TBRP'ed for all
Rp example:
Quote:
Jadekit rolled her ey s and followed after them. She didn't think it was very smart to leave, at least not yet. Since Spiritcloud, Waterfallblossom, and Falcon hadn't left the camp, they didn't know where to go and could easily get lost and maybe never find Silverclan again. The small she-cat shook the thought out of her head. Of course they wouldn't get lost. They had an apprentice with them, and even if they did the warriors would come and find them anyways. "Guys, are you sure about this?" She asked," We have nobody to follow."// "Don't worry about me Waterfallblossom," Spiritcloud told her friend. She knew the kits wouldn't be due until a while, but anything could happen. "I'll be fine, plus you'll be there just in case anything goes wrong."I hope nothing goes wrong, She thought.
Activity: 9-10
Other: I already know the rules XD
Questions:
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:26 PM
Amazing Art By Woly

Gender: http://warriors.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Characters_with_Unknown_Gender
My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

(he's fine X3 accepted, though EclipsemoonXD will decided if you get deputy or not)
Thank you : D
Old March 21st, 2017, 08:31 PM
황 할린

My Mood: Dead

Form:
Name: Echolight // Arcticfether // Eveningfire // Asterpaw
Clan: Silverclan // Silverclan // Silverclan // Blazeclan
Looks: [Here // Here // Here // Here
Personality: She is a calm and friendly cat that will do anything for her clanmates. If it ment her life, she would protect her clanmates. Despite her being a medicine cat, she does injoy hunting. Fighting is out of the question, she hates fighting, instead she finds joy in helping and healing her clanmates. // She's quite a funny molly. She's quite a prankster. But she loves her family and friends. // He's a fiery one. So watch out. He can have a mouth on him. And can get mad easily. When he's eating or asleep is the best time to annoy him, because he mind you, and if he's asleep he's dead asleep. // Asterpaw is generally a calm cat, but when he is concentrated he won't listen to anyone just do what he is supposed to do. But that leads to a flaw, if he's not listening to anyone because Mentor told him to do something he don't here him technically and do it. He's a very fast learner. He won't hesitate to ask if he has a question or if he wants to help his mentor
Rp example: this is from my form for applying medic for tc. Ya I'm to lazy to write a new one.

Asterpaw patted into camp, he had come back from collecting herbs. He patted into the medicine den, " Here Zerosight, are these the herbs you asked me to get?" He asked his mentor, after getting approved of getting the right herbs. He nodded and did another job that Zerosight had told him to do. He began doing it and an queen came in, she had stated that she wasn't producing enough milk for all of her kits. Zerosight had asked Ashtenpaw what herbs was best for that, Ashtenpaw had thought about it for a moment and answered what herb would be best, " Borage Leaves" He answered, Zerosight had nodded and asked Ashtenpaw to find and bring the herbs, Ashtenpaw then and went into the pile of herbs and nosed through the herbs, until she found the Borage Leaves, and grabbed the green leaves and he gave them to the queen and told her to eat them, she nodded and grabbed them in her muzzle, chewed them up and ate them. The queen then left.

Ashtenpaw then glanced outside, seeing its getting pretty dark. Zerosight had told him its getting late and told him to go to sleep, then Zerosight got into her ( Idk if Zero is a girl or boy sooo ) nest. Ashtenpaw then nodded and climbed into her nest and drifted asleep. When he woke up, the light was shining in his eyes. He then blinked away the glare and got up and stretched, he saw Zerosight was still asleep. He shook his pelt and patted out of the Medicine Den and glanced around at the cats that were awake. The where either grooming, eating, or sharing tongues. He smiled and patted to the fresh kill pile and grabbed two voles, because he knew Zerosight would be awake now. She brung them to the medicine cat den,and he was correct Zerosight was awake and looking at him, that still creeped him out on how his mentor looked at him, despite his mentor being blind she always knew when Ashtenpaw was there. Ashtenpaw knew that Zerosight knew he had prey for him and Ashtenpaw dropped one vole infront of his mentor. She began eating and Ashtenpaw sat infront of her, a couple foxtails away adn began eating his vole.

Activity: 10/10, school starts in another week so it will be about 8/10 after that..
Other: RainbowLlama // RainbowLlama // RainbowLlama // RainbowLlama
Questions: Nope. // Nope // Nope // Nope
I don't RP as much anymore(if any) but i'm still here if you wanna talk, and I have no problem making a whole new character to RP with you, just send me a message!
녕히 계세요 . じゃあね . 再见 . Goodby!!

Last edited by HwangHarin; March 21st, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old March 21st, 2017, 09:28 PM
yuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashka View Post
Form:
Name: Echolight // Arcticfether // Eveningfire // Asterpaw
Clan: Silverclan // Silverclan // Silverclan // Blazeclan
Looks: [Here // Here // Here // Here
Personality: She is a calm and friendly cat that will do anything for her clanmates. If it ment her life, she would protect her clanmates. Despite her being a medicine cat, she does injoy hunting. Fighting is out of the question, she hates fighting, instead she finds joy in helping and healing her clanmates. // She's quite a funny molly. She's quite a prankster. But she loves her family and friends. // He's a fiery one. So watch out. He can have a mouth on him. And can get mad easily. When he's eating or asleep is the best time to annoy him, because he mind you, and if he's asleep he's dead asleep. // Asterpaw is generally a calm cat, but when he is concentrated he won't listen to anyone just do what he is supposed to do. But that leads to a flaw, if he's not listening to anyone because Mentor told him to do something he don't here him technically and do it. He's a very fast learner. He won't hesitate to ask if he has a question or if he wants to help his mentor
Rp example: this is from my form for applying medic for tc. Ya I'm to lazy to write a new one.

Asterpaw patted into camp, he had come back from collecting herbs. He patted into the medicine den, " Here Zerosight, are these the herbs you asked me to get?" He asked his mentor, after getting approved of getting the right herbs. He nodded and did another job that Zerosight had told him to do. He began doing it and an queen came in, she had stated that she wasn't producing enough milk for all of her kits. Zerosight had asked Ashtenpaw what herbs was best for that, Ashtenpaw had thought about it for a moment and answered what herb would be best, " Borage Leaves" He answered, Zerosight had nodded and asked Ashtenpaw to find and bring the herbs, Ashtenpaw then and went into the pile of herbs and nosed through the herbs, until she found the Borage Leaves, and grabbed the green leaves and he gave them to the queen and told her to eat them, she nodded and grabbed them in her muzzle, chewed them up and ate them. The queen then left.

Ashtenpaw then glanced outside, seeing its getting pretty dark. Zerosight had told him its getting late and told him to go to sleep, then Zerosight got into her ( Idk if Zero is a girl or boy sooo ) nest. Ashtenpaw then nodded and climbed into her nest and drifted asleep. When he woke up, the light was shining in his eyes. He then blinked away the glare and got up and stretched, he saw Zerosight was still asleep. He shook his pelt and patted out of the Medicine Den and glanced around at the cats that were awake. The where either grooming, eating, or sharing tongues. He smiled and patted to the fresh kill pile and grabbed two voles, because he knew Zerosight would be awake now. She brung them to the medicine cat den,and he was correct Zerosight was awake and looking at him, that still creeped him out on how his mentor looked at him, despite his mentor being blind she always knew when Ashtenpaw was there. Ashtenpaw knew that Zerosight knew he had prey for him and Ashtenpaw dropped one vole infront of his mentor. She began eating and Ashtenpaw sat infront of her, a couple foxtails away adn began eating his vole.

Activity: 10/10, school starts in another week so it will be about 8/10 after that..
Other: RainbowLlama // RainbowLlama // RainbowLlama // RainbowLlama
Questions: Nope. // Nope // Nope // Nope
(Accepted!)
Old March 21st, 2017, 11:27 PM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Name: Flickerpaw
Clan: Silverclan
Looks: http://pawesomecats.com/wp-content/u...-white-cat.jpg
Personality: Energetic and eager to please, but is also quite aware of her heritage and not afraid to flaunt it. Very proud, but also very loyal.

Rp example:
Flickerpaw stuck her head outside the apprentice den in the early morning, her eyes squinting from waking up so early. She still wasn't used to it yet, but she was determined to adapt.
She filled her lungs with cool morning air to wake herself up a little more, and she stepped out into the clearing to stretch out her legs a little more. She gave herself another quick wash, wanting to make herself look presentable for her next hunting lesson. She didn't feel like she needed all this training--being descended from two former leaders put it in her head that she was bred for success. The thought caused a small purr to rumble in her throat before she padded over to her mentor.

Activity: Usually on all day
Other: A descendent of Hopestar and Flamestar
Questions: Let me know if interested in romance plot, same clan or otherwise :P
Old March 22nd, 2017, 06:30 AM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Name: Whisperpaw (Wooooo) / Cloudbillow
Clan: Silverclan / Silverclan
Looks:http://hk5h1jrb20jxth2s0b2jfj.wpengi...832593_640.jpg / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...57af34d95a.jpg
Personality: Very introverted, but likes to make friends, not much of a talker, but she will speak her mind when she does talk. She can be sassy, and is not afraid to talk back. / Emberflame is very loyal to his clan, and would do literally anything for his clan. He can be very wary of strangers, and will often attack a stranger at first sight. He is also very friendly, but only to his clan.
Rp example: Roland padded around the clearing looking for something to do. It wasn't often that he was bored. Normally, he was bustling around getting everything done that he wanted to get done. Some would say that he is the busiest cat in the Dusk Syndicate. He doesn't think that that's true. Due to his unsympathetic nature, he has a hard time understanding why other cats think what they think. After a while, Roland sat in a corner of the clearing, but he wasn't looking for anyone. These days he felt lonely, even though he was around people all of the time. To him, there is a difference between lonely and alone. Scanning the clearing for anyone to have some kind of small talk with, he saw no one who looked interesting. Then Roland sighed, right then and there. It wasn't a surprise, seeing as he sighs every day. Roland looked down at his paw, and sighed again.
Activity: 7/10
Other: Rainbow Llamaz
Questions: Naw

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~

Last edited by FlashFanatic; March 22nd, 2017 at 06:32 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2017, 06:39 AM
yuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
Name: Flickerpaw
Clan: Silverclan
Looks: http://pawesomecats.com/wp-content/u...-white-cat.jpg
Personality: Energetic and eager to please, but is also quite aware of her heritage and not afraid to flaunt it. Very proud, but also very loyal.

Rp example:
Flickerpaw stuck her head outside the apprentice den in the early morning, her eyes squinting from waking up so early. She still wasn't used to it yet, but she was determined to adapt.
She filled her lungs with cool morning air to wake herself up a little more, and she stepped out into the clearing to stretch out her legs a little more. She gave herself another quick wash, wanting to make herself look presentable for her next hunting lesson. She didn't feel like she needed all this training--being descended from two former leaders put it in her head that she was bred for success. The thought caused a small purr to rumble in her throat before she padded over to her mentor.

Activity: Usually on all day
Other: A descendent of Hopestar and Flamestar
Questions: Let me know if interested in romance plot, same clan or otherwise :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehDerpyShoelace View Post
Name: Whisperpaw (Wooooo) / Cloudbillow
Clan: Silverclan / Silverclan
Looks:http://hk5h1jrb20jxth2s0b2jfj.wpengi...832593_640.jpg / https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...57af34d95a.jpg
Personality: Very introverted, but likes to make friends, not much of a talker, but she will speak her mind when she does talk. She can be sassy, and is not afraid to talk back. / Emberflame is very loyal to his clan, and would do literally anything for his clan. He can be very wary of strangers, and will often attack a stranger at first sight. He is also very friendly, but only to his clan.
Rp example: Roland padded around the clearing looking for something to do. It wasn't often that he was bored. Normally, he was bustling around getting everything done that he wanted to get done. Some would say that he is the busiest cat in the Dusk Syndicate. He doesn't think that that's true. Due to his unsympathetic nature, he has a hard time understanding why other cats think what they think. After a while, Roland sat in a corner of the clearing, but he wasn't looking for anyone. These days he felt lonely, even though he was around people all of the time. To him, there is a difference between lonely and alone. Scanning the clearing for anyone to have some kind of small talk with, he saw no one who looked interesting. Then Roland sighed, right then and there. It wasn't a surprise, seeing as he sighs every day. Roland looked down at his paw, and sighed again.
Activity: 7/10
Other: Rainbow Llamaz
Questions: Naw
(Accepted! I can't promise you deputy, but you never know c: )