Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hi, I exist
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 11:26 PM
The MCYT shop!!!
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 11:10 PM
Ephemeral Embrace
by Ian
Last post by Ian
Yesterday 10:56 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Yesterday 10:30 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Moondapple
Yesterday 10:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2017, 01:41 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Suspiciousmindz
A black molly stepped out of the Warriors Den with a stretch. She glanced around and saw some of her clans mates eating, playing, and talking. A couple of kits where hopping on some warrior trying to get them to play. With a smile Shadestrike walked around the clearing in search of something to do.

Perhaps I should hunt... No I don't feel like that right now... she thought. With a sigh She padded over to the fresh kill pile and picked something out. She walked away from everyone, say down, and began eating.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:42 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Spireflare didn't reply to this comment,infact he just stared straight ahead and rolled his eyes. He wanted to spit something back,to insult,but couldn't bring himself to. He wasn't in the mood. What was with this shecat? Didn't she know that she should respect toms? Usually when he was rude cats would shy away instead of spitting back rude words so this was new. He went of in a near by direction,allowing his paws to sink into the thick blanket of snow underneath as he kept his maw open for any scent,tasting the air.
(Hey, can I throw in a fox attack in moment?)

Flameblossom made faces intimidating Spireflare. "You are a she-cat, so you should bow down to me," she spat as she made over exagerated movements of her mouth and sticking out her tongue in the process. She then stopped as she perked her ears forward at foot steps. The foot steps sounded light, yet a bit weighted... four paws... and some... some held movements. She then knew it was a rabbit at the held movements when the animal hoped.

The she-cat smiled as she crouched and spotted some brush powdered with snow. Flameblossom did not have the best pelt for hunting in the snow, but she would have to do her best, so she continued to stalk nearer and nearer to the prey. She spotted the white hare as it continued to search for food under the snow. The best would lift its head and flicks its ears every once in a while, but Flameblossom kept quiet.

The female then got close enough to pounce of the prey. She could jump several feet due to her breed having wild cat in it. She unsheathed her claws and moved them against the snow as her orbs transfixed themselves upon the hare. She then pounced only for the rabbit to hear her in mid air and run away. Flameblossom knew she could not catch up. Rabbits were way to fast for a cat on his or her own to catch it by his or herself.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 5th, 2017, 02:28 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
(It's ok remember i said i dont do as much as you lol) greenblaze purred "yes yes it is i dont think I've caught your name im greenblaze what's yours" he asked
"Cinderleap," she said simply with a kind smile. "Yes, I don't really socialize much," she said. "I suppose I should," she mewed as she took a bite of her mouse. She then looked up. "You want some?" she asked tilting her head.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 5th, 2017, 02:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
@Suspiciousmindz
A black molly stepped out of the Warriors Den with a stretch. She glanced around and saw some of her clans mates eating, playing, and talking. A couple of kits where hopping on some warrior trying to get them to play. With a smile Shadestrike walked around the clearing in search of something to do.

Perhaps I should hunt... No I don't feel like that right now... she thought. With a sigh She padded over to the fresh kill pile and picked something out. She walked away from everyone, say down, and began eating.
Thrushflight was crouched on the end end of the clearing. His pale blue hues were daring every which way, mimicking that of a timid cat. His act was so good now, that it was almost impossible to guess that he was a murderer. Staying low key throughout the Liberation fights helped him stay in the clan now, despite his former mentor being the former evil deputy. The chocolate calico was searching for something to do too, he was sick of being in the camp, acting like he was pathetic. Behind that act was a cruel feline. A cat that had allies in places no normal clan cat should. Between each dark cats remaining in the clans, he was well-known.

Thrushflight noticed an ebony she-cat eating a hare on the other side of camp. She was alone like he was, so perhaps there was something about her that set her aside from the rest of the clan. He was alone most times because almost everyone in the clan thought he was pathetic and weak. One day, he'd show them how wrong they were. Thinking quickly about the she-cat, he decided to set up a scenario, or simply stare at her long enough to catch her attention. There was something that drew him towards her though, and as he thought to himself, his pale blue hues never wavered from her.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2017, 03:02 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Thrushflight was crouched on the end end of the clearing. His pale blue hues were daring every which way, mimicking that of a timid cat. His act was so good now, that it was almost impossible to guess that he was a murderer. Staying low key throughout the Liberation fights helped him stay in the clan now, despite his former mentor being the former evil deputy. The chocolate calico was searching for something to do too, he was sick of being in the camp, acting like he was pathetic. Behind that act was a cruel feline. A cat that had allies in places no normal clan cat should. Between each dark cats remaining in the clans, he was well-known.

Thrushflight noticed an ebony she-cat eating a hare on the other side of camp. She was alone like he was, so perhaps there was something about her that set her aside from the rest of the clan. He was alone most times because almost everyone in the clan thought he was pathetic and weak. One day, he'd show them how wrong they were. Thinking quickly about the she-cat, he decided to set up a scenario, or simply stare at her long enough to catch her attention. There was something that drew him towards her though, and as he thought to himself, his pale blue hues never wavered from her.
[CENTER] As Shadestrike ate her meal the feeling of something watching her made her glance around. She looked over the sorce and saw a tom with pale blue eyes. Her violet ones stared right back at him with confusion. She glanced back and forth trying to see if he was perhaps staring at another clanmate but realized no one was around her.

What could he possibly want... an annoyed side of her thought. Stop it Shadestrike... Be nice She told herself. She squinted at the cat to get a better look. Oh it's him... Ahvnt seen him since we where apprentices... Bet he doesn't remeber me... She thought. She stood up and began walking over to him, not breaking eye contact. [\CENTER]

Last edited by Teggy; March 5th, 2017 at 03:03 PM.
Old March 5th, 2017, 03:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
Infernosky's auds fell flat against her cranium when she listened to the cat that accompanied the deputy explain what she'd missed. All of that information didn't quite make sense to her, but what troubled her most was the fact that Dapplestar was missing, not dead. The red tabby wasn't sure what would have comforted her mind more; knowing that she was dead and not suffering, or the fact that she could be alive out there somewhere, hurt, or in danger....or she could be alive, free, and fine. Not knowing which option was the truth nearly drove her mad inside.

Meanwhile, behind Infernosky, Russel and Jitterbug wore blank expressions in response to Obsidiansky's story. The Chartreux avoided everyone's eyes awkwardly, and Jitterbug had her paws held up infront of her muzzle, counting her toes as if she were trying to organize the information in her head.

Infernosky's response to Shriketail's dismissal to the names she offered and her acceptance into Windclan was met with a level bitterness the former deputy had only used when she was thoroughly upset. Her long-furred banner was lashing wildly behind her now, and she placed one paw step ahead of her in a challenging stance. She clearly was not going to move without a fight.
"I would hate to bring you to harsher measures," There was a small hint of cockiness in her voice, "but if you don't take me to this 'Blazingstar' or take me to some cat that knows me and get some sense into your thick head...I'm afraid I won't be the only one getting hurt."

At this point, Russel took a step into the conversation and mewed a warning to Infernosky, "I thought we decided violence wasn't part of the plan..."
His attention then turned to Obsidiansky, who offered to give them a better explanation and to take the wheel on the situation. Russel liked this cat; much like himself, he found virtue in finding compromises and peaceful negotiations. The Chartreux nodded in agreement, "Wonderful idea. I know I need a better explanation, especially since I don't have a clue who any of these names are...aside form what Infernosky has told us, of course."

As Shrikecall turned to leave, Infernosky was bristling. "Ask anybody if they know me! There has to be somebody..." she was calling after his turned head, "I want to speak to Blazingstar, too. And-"
She fell silent when Russel placed his thick furry fore arm and shoulder infront of her. Deep blue eyes sincerely looking into her firey greens, he told her to give it up. Put in check, Infernosky paused, sighed, and forced herself to regain her composure. This was a nightmare. She wished she could just claw her ear and wake up, back in the warriors den, when her whole abduction by loners and trapped in twoleg cages in the 'city' was all just a dream. Maybe Russel was right; she just needed to check herself, and take a step back to process everything. Had she been a fool to believe that everything would be as it used to be when she finally came all this way back? Was it all in vain?

As if to read her mind, Russel stood by her side to lead her in Obsidiansky's direction and said, "Maybe this cat has answers for you."
Infernosky was rarely openly vulnerable in anyone's presence, Russel being the only exception. She burried her face in Russel's mane-like neck fur for a few long seconds.
"It's okay," The big grey tom murmured, "Me n' Jitter are your family too."

Infernosky took a deep breath, pulled away and nodded. This is not the time to grieve... The red tabby thought to herself. She forced herself to keep her head high, and grudgingly looked to the friendly cat to lead them to an explanation of everything she had missed.

"So...what's your name anyway?" Jitterbug piped up after the awkward exchange of bitter emotions. Jitter was about the age of middle aged apprentice, and she wasn't too fond of serious emotions. She bounded up next to Obsidiansky with large, youthful, and bi-colored eyes, one grass green, and one morning sky blue. "I'm Jitterbug. Wanna know why? Because I get the jitters sometimes." Her tone was peppy and rather oblivious to the true meaning of the name. Behind her, Russel's eyebrows furrowed into a look of pity.
Obsidiansky watched the three cats for a moment, before he sighed and lowered his head. He felt bad for the two she cats, and the tom. Coming all this way only to find that something had happened to the very cat they were looking for, well...that couldn't be easy at all. And of course he couldn't possibly know what it was like, the closest he could get to identifying with anything like that was...well...nothing, really. What could he say? What could he do to try and make these cats feel better? "Blazingstar's a little busy right now, but I'm sure you can talk to him soon. In the meantime, since our grouchy Deputy is making me stick with you all, I'll give you the explanation you want." The dark furred tom smiled, before padding over towards a more secluded corner of the clearing, the three cats following him. He glanced over at the energetic looking young she cat, and smiled in a friendly manner. "I'm Obsidiansky, it's nice to meet you, Jitterbug." He mewed, cocking his head to the side. That was an odd name. But he wasn't in a position to judge, and even if he was, he wouldn't have...Obsidiansky wasn't one to judge any cat.

He turned around after a moment, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. "I don't know who the other two cats you spoke of are, but I did know Dapplestar. I guess I don't have to tell you she was a great leader." He looked down at his paws, before glancing at the cats in front of him with a somewhat more piteous expression. He knew they probably didn't want his sympathy, but what else could he do? He wasn't quite sure how else he could show that he felt bad, and there really wasn't any other way...the tom sighed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth. "I don't know if-if she knew trouble was coming, and I don't think she did. Everything was going fine, and then...there was a fire. There was a fire, and no one really knows what happened-- I don't think. We all left, trying to help each other out." Obsidiansky looked down at the ground as though the memory was physically paining him.

"And...then Dapplestar was gone. There was a new leader, his name was Singenight-- and he outlawed StarClan. That was why he didn't take the suffix 'star,' he-- he had turned his back on them. He was really big on loyalty and everything...he killed some cats. It was...a hard time." Obsidiansky looked angry now, like he was thinking of something that made him want to claw everyone's ears off. Though he wasn't the type of cat to do that. Unlike Shrikecall, who most likely would have lashed out at someone. His hues narrowed before they softened once more and he sighed. "The other Clans had gone through the same thing-- well, not the fire, only WindClan and ThunderClan had a fire, but the others all had leaders who were like himself...they had turned their backs on StarClan and all had the suffix 'night.' And they had appointed their own deputies, too. It was a dark time, for a long time." A shudder went down the tom's spine and he looked as though he were going to be sick. The thought of the harsh time really did make him uncomfortable, as he would have preferred not to speak of it.

But they deserved an explanation. "And then a whole new Clan showed up. We had no idea it existed, but apparently they're called SkyClan. They helped us fight against Singenight, and then went on to free the other Clans-- Singenight disappeared, and we haven't heard anything of him since." The tom looked down at his paws and then glanced back up at the three cats as though wondering if any of this was making sense. Probably not, since they hadn't actually been there to experience it. It was the best he could do, though. Those had been the darkest moons of his life, and he never wanted to go through something like that again. He wanted to forget it, although he knew it was part of his heritage and he needed to remember it so that someday, he could tell other cats about what had happened. Like these three.

"Dapplestar returned for a short while, and appointed Blazingstorm as her Deputy. We're-- I'm-- pretty sure she's, uh...she's not coming back. Blazingstorm is Blazingstar now, and he appointed Shrikecall as Deputy. Why, StarClan only knows, but he did it anyways." The tom sighed, looking down at his paws for a short moment before he glanced back up at the three cats, wondering if any of that was making sense to them.

"Did you understand any of that?" He asked, cocking his head to the side as he examined the cats before him.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 5th, 2017, 03:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
[CENTER] As Shadestrike ate her meal the feeling of something watching her made her glance around. She looked over the sorce and saw a tom with pale blue eyes. Her violet ones stared right back at him with confusion. She glanced back and forth trying to see if he was perhaps staring at another clanmate but realized no one was around her.

What could he possibly want... an annoyed side of her thought. Stop it Shadestrike... Be nice She told herself. She squinted at the cat to get a better look. Oh it's him... Ahvnt seen him since we where apprentices... Bet he doesn't remeber me... She thought. She stood up and began walking over to him, not breaking eye contact. [\CENTER]
Realizing he probably looked creepy as she started to move about and look around, he averted his gaze, but hid the smirk that crossed his face. It was amusing nonetheless. Thrushflight cleared his throat and wiped the smirk from his face before turning and looking for the she-cat. She'd move. Actually, she was walking straight towards him. A fake light of panic lit his gaze as he watched her. Quickly he sat upwards and let his shoulders slouch and his head hang a bit low. He looked weak. As she came into ear-shot he stayed quiet. Remember.. they must make the first move or you'll blow it, he told himself, looking towards the ground like he had shame. Thrushflight's pelt tingled along his spine. She's still right there though, whatever intrigued me about her can be answered, he thought.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2017, 04:00 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Realizing he probably looked creepy as she started to move about and look around, he averted his gaze, but hid the smirk that crossed his face. It was amusing nonetheless. Thrushflight cleared his throat and wiped the smirk from his face before turning and looking for the she-cat. She'd move. Actually, she was walking straight towards him. A fake light of panic lit his gaze as he watched her. Quickly he sat upwards and let his shoulders slouch and his head hang a bit low. He looked weak. As she came into ear-shot he stayed quiet. Remember.. they must make the first move or you'll blow it, he told himself, looking towards the ground like he had shame. Thrushflight's pelt tingled along his spine. She's still right there though, whatever intrigued me about her can be answered, he thought.
The molly continued to edge closer. She saw a look of panic cross through the toms eyes. As she soon stood in front if him her purple eyes bore into him. why does he look so weak... She thought. She looked at her paws thinking of what she did was little rude.

"H-hi..." she said quietly. Good Shadestrike... good keep it up She thought. The black molly glanced back at him and she dipped her head in embarrassment.

Old March 5th, 2017, 04:08 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
(Shrike's gonna be the stalker here xD)
"Right. Back at Camp." He mewed, with a brisk nod. The embarrassing thing was that Heathertail seemed to have taken control here better then he had...which, in all honesty, although embarrassing-- was also quite surprising. He definitely hadn't seen that coming. And he sort of wished that he had, considering that he might have been able to save himself some of the time. Perhaps Heathertail would have made a good Deputy...she seemed to be able to assign orders fairly well, which was something that was certainly an admirable and enviable trait. Though a good Deputy had to be able to do more then that, and the tom was unsure whether she was capable of doing so or not. Sighing, the old tom headed in the opposite direction, not daring to look back for fear of what he might see there. He was tired of seeing heartbreak, and although he was sure that the she cat would be far from heartbroken, he was nervous that she might have another expression that he would have preferred not to see. Betrayal, for instance. He had seen too much of that recently and it felt as though it was going to tear him apart. Shrikecall hated betrayal. To him, there was nothing worse then a cat who would go behind their clanmates' backs and do something wrong like that...the thought of it gave him a sick, twisted feeling in his stomach.

Shrikecall headed towards the border, padding along the edge. The scent of RiverClan was quite strong and uncomfortable smelling, like a bad odor that just wouldn't go away. A shudder went down his spine at the thought and he sighed, wishing that the awful scent would get out of here. But he couldn't really do anything about it...he was right by RiverClan's territory after all, and if there was one thing that he knew about that Clan, it was that they smelled of fish. And musk. And swamp. At least, that was what it smelt like to him. Shrikecall didn't like RiverClan cats, any more then he liked cats from the other Clans, but he did his best to be friendly enough towards them to the point where he was able to tolerate speaking to them at least. Not on friendly terms, and certainly not on more welcoming ones. The thought disgusted him and he shuddered, a sick feeling writhing in the pit of his stomach. He padded along the border until he was satisfied that there was nothing out of order. A half eaten carcass lay half on, half off, but Shrikecall didn't think too much of it. He imagined it was either some cat's idea of a joke or something like that, though he didn't find it at all funny. Not to mention if anything, it was wasteful. Some other cat could have eaten the other half of that carcass, but instead now it was too rotten to be eaten.

Once he was done patrolling the border, instead of heading back to the Camp he decided to go and check the ThunderClan border along with Heathertail-- whatever was left of it. That had been his desire in the first place, although he hadn't spoken it aloud, and besides, it would be an experience to remember... at least, he hoped so. He headed down the border, following the familiar scent of WindClan cats-- not to mention the strong, powerful scent of ThunderClan ones-- down the border until it was beginning to grow more faint. And he still hadn't run into the she cat. He was about to turn around and head back when a flash of brown fur caught his eye and he padded towards it quickly. "Heath-" He began, but he never got any further then that when he saw the badger. A look of terror crossed the Deputy's features, old and experienced though he may be, and he stepped just beside the boulder, separating the she cat from the badger's view. He wondered if it was too far down the border to be chased off, or killed-- and besides, it had that metal thing stuck on it's foot. "Get out of here. Run. Now." He spoke quietly, his hues fixed on the badger the whole time, never once looking back at the she cat, although he was still blocking her. His pelt was touching hers, in fact from the narrow space that he was in he was practically pressed against her, but he was too worried for both of their safety to think much of it this time.
Heathertail's amber gaze was trained ahead of her on the badger. Although terror froze her body and rooted her paws to the ground, something about the badgers movements threw her off. It was limping heavily, and more and more of the scarlet droplets fell behind him. Curious, she padded a little out from the boulder which she hid behind. It didn't appear as if the badger even registered she was there, which confused her even more. As she stretched her neck to get a better view, she felt someone brush up against her. Surprised, she looked over at the WindClan deputy. "Shrikeca-" she started, but froze as she heard a twig snap. She glanced back over at the badger and froze once more. It's beady eyes were locked on both her and Shrikecall. Instinctualy, her neck fur rose and claws slid out, ears flattening against her head. "And leave you? Of course not," she spat back in a hushed tone, not even glancing at the deputy.

For awhile, the badger just stared at both of them. Heathertail didn't break her gaze away for a second, and before she knew it, the badger started to lumber off, dragging it's injured leg behind it. The light brown she-cat started to relax as she watched it limp off. "Shrikecall, I don't think it's harmful," she suggested, and glanced over at him. For a moment, it registered in her mind that he had been extremely close to her. Protecting her. It sent jolts down her spine, and for a moment a flashed of an unknown emotion shown in her eyes. It was gone the next moment, however, and Heathertail dropped her gaze down to her paws before back at the badger. Even though the animal was a predator, there was something inside the WindClan warrior that ached for it. By now, it was disappearing among the other trees, and Heathertail knew that it wouldn't last much longer with an injury that severe. Slowly, she let out a sigh and felt exghausted all of a sudden. She hadn't even started to check the border, and it flashed in her mind that she hadn't followed a deputy's order.
Old March 5th, 2017, 04:22 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Heathertail's amber gaze was trained ahead of her on the badger. Although terror froze her body and rooted her paws to the ground, something about the badgers movements threw her off. It was limping heavily, and more and more of the scarlet droplets fell behind him. Curious, she padded a little out from the boulder which she hid behind. It didn't appear as if the badger even registered she was there, which confused her even more. As she stretched her neck to get a better view, she felt someone brush up against her. Surprised, she looked over at the WindClan deputy. "Shrikeca-" she started, but froze as she heard a twig snap. She glanced back over at the badger and froze once more. It's beady eyes were locked on both her and Shrikecall. Instinctualy, her neck fur rose and claws slid out, ears flattening against her head. "And leave you? Of course not," she spat back in a hushed tone, not even glancing at the deputy.

For awhile, the badger just stared at both of them. Heathertail didn't break her gaze away for a second, and before she knew it, the badger started to lumber off, dragging it's injured leg behind it. The light brown she-cat started to relax as she watched it limp off. "Shrikecall, I don't think it's harmful," she suggested, and glanced over at him. For a moment, it registered in her mind that he had been extremely close to her. Protecting her. It sent jolts down her spine, and for a moment a flashed of an unknown emotion shown in her eyes. It was gone the next moment, however, and Heathertail dropped her gaze down to her paws before back at the badger. Even though the animal was a predator, there was something inside the WindClan warrior that ached for it. By now, it was disappearing among the other trees, and Heathertail knew that it wouldn't last much longer with an injury that severe. Slowly, she let out a sigh and felt exghausted all of a sudden. She hadn't even started to check the border, and it flashed in her mind that she hadn't followed a deputy's order.
The tom's hues flashed when she responded, and he was now completely blocking the path between her and the badger. This was his job. He was supposed to protect her, not the other way around. "I wasn't asking. You need to get out of here now, before we're both hurt." He hissed back in a low voice. He would make sure to have a longer talk with the she cat later. The tom's hues were fixed on the badger, and he made sure that he monitored it's every movement. His claws slid out, digging themselves into the dirt, and his hues became completely slits. He wasn't too happy with the she cat for purposely disobeying his command, but now the badger was moving away from the two of them. It wasn't a threat. It wasn't trying to hurt them...his hues flashed and he glanced over towards the she cat again. "I think you're right." He mewed, slowly moving away, although he still stayed close by just in case the animal decided to return. It had been bleeding, so unless someone decided to provide it with medical attention, it would either bleed out or the wound would get infected and it would die later on. A funny expression came over Shrikecall's face and he quickly stepped away from the she cat, clearing his throat in an attempt to sound more professional and in an attempt to cover up his embarrassment.

"Why didn't you go when I told you to? It's my job to protect you and the other cats in this Clan; if you had gotten hurt, it would have been my fault for not being there, whether you believe it or not." Shrikecall sighed, lowering his head. He was frustrated that she hadn't left him to deal with the badger, though it had ended up not being a problem, and he glanced at the light brown she cat with a nervous expression. What, had she thought he might be in danger? That wasn't her job, to worry about him. His hues flashed for a moment and then he sighed, looking dejected as he moved away. "Did you finish checking the border?" He asked, glancing towards where the badger had disappeared once more. He was wondering whether the she cat had purposely disobeyed his orders, or if she had done it simply without thinking.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread